All Comments on 'Caught by my Sister'

by centrum1000

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little too much

A good start but moved too fast. Tried to fit too many things in one story. Stick with sister and getting properly trained. Many good ideas to work on

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
good work

Centrum,

you have quite a collection of stories for just one months worth of work. this story was good and I enjoyed it but it moved quickly. Take your time and develop the story with more detail. You have a nice imagination, thanks for sharing

Gloria

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was a very nice story

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved the story please keep it up

please keep up the good work. Would love to see this continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

Can't wait to get to chapter 2. Hope to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucking hot story

i really liked the story. would love to read more about that hot family

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fine story!

Thank you for the great story, made me wish I had a sister like that!

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 13 years ago
Very hot

I would have loved to have a sister like that.. we could have had such fun entertaining her boyfriends.. and girlfriends as well.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love that story. Wow, i need a sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Entertaining. I love the mom son thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh my, I would love to b e him, er her....awesome sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weird bro

This shit is fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good

amazing story! would have loved that been me! everything sounded amazing, a dream come true, would love to hear some more:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

This has it all -- cross-dressing, sex with sister, feeling up mother's big tits, licking & fucking mother's pussy, sucking cock, getting fucked, & more. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking sick

This is fucked up man. You sucked dick and got fucked in the ass? I vomited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great family Sex

A dream come true. best of all sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Story

Damn Hot Stuff. Next time she needs to let her brother wear the high heel boots. After what he did he deserves the pleasure of wearing them. I have and they feel great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bold and Raunchy

I was fully in to it until incest got in the equation, but that's just my limit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I LOVED IT

It was so sexy and I've always wanted to do everything that happend that night it was just hot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i love the thought of dressing as a girl, and sucking a guy for the first time, whilst licking a woman's pussy. such a huge turn-on. I would so do that in real life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great start

I too would love to eat out my sister's pussy and suck on my mother's tits. They are both very attractive and I often wear their clothes when they're not home. Now, I just need for them to "accidentally catch me" while I'm dressed in their clothes and they can then have their way with me. I'm a sissy faggot slut who loves getting fucked. I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have an awesome older sister

I wish I had an older sister it would help crossdresssing be so much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My sister

My sister caught me looking at gay porn with a dildo in my ass. Couldn't really hide that I was gay. She was cool about it. She loved watching me jerk off to porn and she even let me practice sex with her ass hole (no interest in the pussy). Best treat was when she let me lick the cum out of her used condoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have a confession

Me and my friend were talking ones and she said I aren't you transgender and I said yes so she's giving me stuff and all I can think about 1 or she's giving me stuff is only god this is amazing in your recently I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes so now I have a f****** girlfriend and I'm transgender so does that make me lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My sister too

I can relate to the "My Sister" comment above: years ago when I was 18 and my sister was 20 and we both still lived at home she used to tease me whenever our parents weren't at home (e.g. walking around the house naked, nude sunbathing in summer, etc.). And when she wasn't at home I liked to mess around with her clothes, etc. It all came to a head one day when she walked in on me riding a big vibrating dildo I'd found hidden in her room. Plus, I had a gay porno mag spread open on my bed and her panties on the floor. I was extremely embarrassed (real life is way more awkward than a Literotica story!). Anyway, after she'd got over the shock of it all she started talking about how much she loved sex and how she was so horny but didn't have a boyfriend at that moment, etc. then she starts saying something like: "wow, I didn't realise your cock was so big, it's as big as the dildo," etc. As she's saying all of this, I'm getting over my embarrassment and start getting horny again myself... and before I know it she's giving me a blow job! After I'd come (in her mouth!) I felt really embarrassed and guilty again, but she's like: "no, I love sucking guys off, I love swallowing cum", etc. which sounded really weird coming from my sister. She's like: "you want to go down on me?" And I was like, "no, I don't think so". I think she was a bit pissed off, and frustrated, etc. Anyway, the next day or so we're home alone again and she's like: "I've just got to see that big cock of yours again, do you want to put it inside me?" I was like "no way!" But she kept on insisting so we eventually compromised: I fucked her up the bum... and she loved it, I didn't think girls would like that but she did. Anyway, over the next while we would mess around whenever the parents weren't around (she'd blow me or I'd fuck her up the bum) until she met a guy she was quite serious about and our little secret incestuous fun stopped abruptly. We've never spoken of it and I don't think she's ever told anyone about it. She's probably forgotten all about it, and her slutty cock-crazed days are long behind her - that was just over 20 years ago after all. (I'm still crazy about cock!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very hot story

This story got me so hard that I came in my hand and ate it all up. I too am a sissy CD and I love sucking cock & getting fucked. This story, with the sister involved, is so so so hot. Licking my sister's pussy has been a dream of mine for years (I also fantasize about her fucking me with her big strapon). Also, my mom has a hot body and I've often fantasized about sucking her big tits and licking her pussy (I really don't want to put my cock inside her - that's the only thing in your story I didn't like). Can't wait to read the next chapters.

robin48robin48about 8 years ago
sissy

but sitting here dressed up like a slut in my sister's clothes made me feel so sexy and feminine.

girls clothes are better plus you enjoy boys too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes..loved this

I love your story! What I wouldn't do to actually experience this in real life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crossdresser for my friend

when I was 12 there was a boy down the street he was about 15 he told me to come over one night and watch TV while I was there I put on panties and a bra a dress makeup high heels the whole bit he had me lay on my tummy reached up my dress pulled the panties down and slowly put his dick in me he pumped me and I love it he came hatd inside me I did this for years until he moved away

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

my figured out I was a cross dressing slut when I was fifteen when a young man showed up at our front door ans ask if her daughter was home before mom could say no I breezed by her dressed in a mini skirt he kissed me hard in front of her I asked him up to my room and he fucked me after he left mom had a long talk with me and I was allowed to dress all the time mom was so cool

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dressing

I was first interested in lingerie when I was 15.... I used to wear my older sisters panties and bras when I was alone, then I discovered her stockings....that was a whole new experience!!....I took to wearing her hold ups under my jogging pants( the feeling was incredible!! )

One Saturday afternoon I was walking back from the shops when Mr Roberts ( our neighbour ) stopped to talk to me...he was in his 50s and lived alone...being a warm day he invited me in for a cold drink - I gratefully accepted....he was charming and gracious as we chatted in his kitchen and asked me a lot of questions about me and my sister....saying how attractive we both were, he went on to say hat he had seen her the previous night walking past her bedroom window in her underwear( I told him he must have been mistaken because she was out all day ) ....we both had long straight blonde hair.

Then with a twinkle in his eye he asked if it was me!!

Stammering and embarrassed I admitted as much and he probed deeper

Haltingly I told him I had experimented wearing her lingerie and it excited me, adding that recently I had discovered her stockings...

He asked when I wore them , and I told him I was wearing them right now ( I was very erect as I told him )... He then asked if he could see them?

I eventually agreed and stood up in front of him beside the kitchen table and slid my joggers down to reveal her stockings and red silk panties

Mr Roberts gasped out loud when he saw them and said I looked lovely...then asked if he could touch me....part of me wanted to say no, but I just nodded a yes...oh Wow the gentle touch of his fingers made my head spin and my cock lurched as his hands roamed all over my legs and crotch ( he was entranced , cooing and groaning as he explored me )

Slowly but surely he lowered my panties to free my raging erection and to my surprise got down on his knees in front of me to lick and kiss the head...it felt wonderful and I groaned out loud, knowing I was near cumming..he sensed this and sucked me harder moaning himself...I filled his mouth with my hot , watery cum and had to grab his head to stop myself from falling...it was one of the best orgasms of my life!...smiling broadly he got up and told me it tasted lovely and I would love it too

That happened 10 minutes later in his lounge....he fed me his big cock slowly and firmly, almost choking me with the volume of cum....

I became his 'gurl' for the next 4 years and loved every second

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

It has all the right elements Some cock sucking, some getting fucked in the ass, some eating sisters fucked cunt and yes eating Mothers cummy cunt and fucking her. And yes getting to dress and go out with sisters her friend. Some of us just want to be a girl so bad and we want to be a sister and share with our sisters what guys will never understand. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot but what about hormones or castration

i would have my sister find a guy and tell him i am really a boy but i was to become female as well and while i would be getting pounded i would beg to have my balls removed and ask for estrogen but only after he convinces me i was always meant to be his woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmm so hot

With a big sister like that I would be able to have so much fun. Dressing up and sucking cock and her finding guys to fuck me while I eat her pussy. I would do that all night long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it wish it had been me in school.

What a Hot first night out dressed up and then to come home and taste a guys sperm in your mom thst erotic

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
loved this story

This has all the elements of my fantasies -- hot sister catching me crossdressing; licking sister's wet juicy cunt; sucking a cock and getting fucked with my sister watching; then sucking on my hot mom's tits and pussy when we get home. I can't wait to read the next chapters. This one made me cum hard into my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I wish I was in his position so hot

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
A Crossdresser CumSlut's Dream ;-)

Ohhh Myyyy, what a night for Suzy!!! Christine's ultimate fantasy. Caught by my Sister. Then all of those yummy "Firsts"...Kiss and Sucking Cock...then my Cherry Popped (BoiPussy) eating my Sister's Creamy Pussy (CreamPie)...then into Mommy's cum filled Honey Pot. You've hit all of my Buttons........ xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very hot

I wish I was suzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes i got caught too but a bit more embarrasing for me id been dressing in my sisters things for a while and did it for a friend after school and became his girlfriend we kissed touched sucked each other and as i was the girl he fucked me. We were home together and i dressed and had our usual build up and he wanted to fuck me and i wanted it to i was loving the feel of his cock in my bum and him cumming in me and the way he played with my cock as we fucked. He had me on my bed in my favourite position the doggy and he had his feet on the bed holding my waist and his cock really going in my bum and he was cumming when we heard laughing it was my sister and her friend in the door he scrambled to get off me and i felt some of his cum splosh down my leg and i frooze as the girls laughed more. When i looked my sister had her phone out and had been videoing us. Eventually she spoke and said she knew something was going on for a while and they came home early too see what we got up to. It worked out ok as she didnt tell and i got to have sex with her friend as she had sex with my friend. She helped me with dressing and make up after that and often watched me and my friend have sex together she said it was weird but liked watching us. I never had sex with my sister but i did get to fuck a few of her friends and got fucked by some of her boyfriends as well and still enjoy guys fucking me when im dressed as a girl.

crashmattcrashmattover 1 year ago

It was going great, right up to the rape. Then I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankfully I was never either confronted or caught wearing my sisters panties. I would sneak in and wear them while I jerked off. Sometimes I would find ones she had thrown away and take them. I still wonder if she ever noticed them missing from the trash.

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD678 months ago

Hot very hot. Love this story x

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well I have to say this is one hot ass story and family and it reminds me of me and my family and my in laws. I'm married and my wife is a hot and sexy ass real woman that loves to get freaky and very kinky and she loves for me to wear all her clothes as I'm her little bitch and we rub our pussies together and play with them and just get really horny and wett as fuck every time she sees me in sum lingerie and I wear panties everyday now can't lie things bikini it all feels great on my little boi pussy..but I still love eating fatt hott wett pussies like wifey and her hott sexy ass twin sisters oh yeah they both got the best pussy ever and then their hott sexy mom and her big fatt hott wett sloppy red haired pussy oh yes I love being her other daughter and her making all three of us eat her sloppy well fucked pussy creampie and all she makes us clean her messy pussy and ass and titties spotless and she says they better not be any cum left on her hott body or up inside her body and it's fucking great. And it's about time for me to get that first good fucking and my wife is pushing me to suck a big hard cock in front of her and her twin sister and I am so ready for the chance to fulfill her fantasies oh I love being a little dirty girl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous