All Comments on 'Caught by Neighbour Ch. 04'

by Borderlands

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

wow i live this story ,being used by two men such a turn on , i cant wait to read more .

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Almost a year since we've heard from you

Too long to wait for another one of your stories.

Keep that fertile imagination going and follow this one up before another year goes by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

can't wait to see what happens next. this is a multiple cum story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved this story

This chapter was fantastic. I would love to have been caught by two neighbours who both feed me their big juicy cocks and fuck my tight man-pussy. I love getting dressed up for my hot hunky neighbours and they love having sex with their secret "Cindy" who is such a sissy cock-sucking slut (yes, that's me). Please continue with this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Matt Finish

My neighbours house, just across a shared drive, is rented out and the renters change every so often, presently being a guy separated from his wife who does painting and decorating. I've dressed for years and in the hot weather earlier in the year I was wandering about in "half-inch" fishnets, sus, and a minute G-string with my balls hanging out. My neighbour spotted me and was soon at my door. We soon realised that we both wanted the same thing, he hadn't had a fuck for months and I'm always terminally horny for cock. I had his pole in my throat as soon as the door closed and took his second load in my arse after a good long fucking. Now, whenever he is doing inside painting and decoration where the householders are out for the day, I'm usually bent over a dustcover clad chair or sofa back, or on my back or knees on a covered floor, getting a hard grinding. Three times the householder has joined in, two guys with average, if stiff, cocks and a lady wearing a HUGE strap-on, which took 15 minutes to get fully into me. When she finally pulled it out she could push her clenched fist into me easily, and my neighbours hand followed it! He loves molesting me and I love him doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
horny

I wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This.

MORE!... please

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters (it's been too long since this one -- please PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter). I too am a closet CD who is also married. I would love to have 2 neighbours with big fat cocks to suck and to fuck me. I would also love it if my wife came home early one day and found me in our bedroom sucking Gary's cock while Earl was fucking me from behind. Then my wife would realize and know that I am truly a sissy faggot husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please continue. All of us horny readers can't wait.

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Sloppy seconds ?

Wow such a fat and dirty old man to be f***** by but I truly enjoyed not only going down on his delicious dick but also getting f***** by a doggy style, but having such a thickly meaty dick in me will always make me feel like a complete woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd rather be a bitch and be used by these men than fuck my own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Caught

My first dressed as a women full on make up an clothes i got caught by my older neighbour I had never had sex with a man or wanted to But now caught and hopeing he wont tell any one.I was now black mailed by him for sex.He took me over to his house fully made up and dressed.He told me he now owned me and we were going to now be husband and wife.I started to cry and was up set but that did not work.He took me to a bed room striped off my dress and panties.He striped naked and now for the first time i saw his big cock.It was 3'' round and 7 to8'' long soft.He layed me on the bed with my head hanging over and pushed his cockk down my throat and made me suck it and swallow his cum.After that he fucked me and made me suck his cock again and again all night.I now am his fuck toy wife to service him and any of his friends that want me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous