All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 06'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMGGGGGGGG

now she's fucked. lol...good luck for the exams and thanks for thinking of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice lead up!

Very nicely done. And I must say that I really like the way you've written Sarah -- she's exactly what Beck's needs to help her get her head screwed on straight again. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter -- it's so hard to be patient because this story is entirely captivating. Good luck on your exams!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Wish I could give it an 110% vote

Roge472xalRoge472xalover 16 years ago
Hurrah!!

Keep pulling those strings, Lilly! :-)

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woohoo!

I absolutely love this story and I'm so happy you're back to writing. Loved the twist in the story and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGG!

Omg .. really OMG!!!! : )) That was a fantastic end of this chapter ... Did Luke see Becca and Daniel hugging ?? OMG !!!!!!!!!! post sooon pls . Very sooon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow Love it

Wow great story! I knew that it was going to be luke she saw! OMG! I love this story! Oh yes please write fast! but also take you time! I need my daily dose of stories! lol Cant Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks for writing

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I was hoping the heart surgeon would be Luke, but Daniel has the worst timing!! And I'm suspicious already of his reasons for not picking up her calls. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was spending some time with that girl he already cheated on her with.<br><br>

Great update. Good luck on your exams, and I'll be looking forward to the next update eagerly.

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
She is SOO frusterating!!

I am totally with her sister on this one, she's being ridiculous! Why would she ever get back together with Daniel?? I can understand her hesitation about calling Luke but my god Daniel is such an asshole and she deserves better! She better figure that out really soon, even if she doesn't tell her mother right away because it's really annoying!

Anyways, LOVE the story as always, can't wait for more!!!

<3

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I knew Luke would be in the medical situation somewhere and I'm so glad he was!! Can't wait for more!!! :D

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Worth it!

Well worth the wait for this chapter and I had a sneaky feeling that Luke would be the surgeon who operated on Becca's mother. Should be interesting where you take this story from here. Good luck with your exams and don't keep us waiting too long if you can help it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this must be one of these really boring housewife"

romance! glancing through the dialogues made my head throb so bad, I thought I was gonna have a brain aneurism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOOOOOOO!!!!

I did not want it to stop there .. Waiting on pins and needles for next update . Keep up the Great work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anonymous Asshole Noters Should DIE!

Seriously, all you negative motherfuckers who have rude comments should just shut the fuck up and move on.

Why can't stupid people just die, and stop creating little stupid people? GRRRRR, it made me so angry to see asshole comments on this entry.

There are a lot of us following this story, and we think it FUCKING ROCKS.

So go fuck yourselves, you negative cockmunch dickheads.

Seriously.

Why even bother leaving a comment? Use your energy for better things, like stepping in front of a speeding train.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I think idiot boy already

had an aneurism, which has rendered him unable to resist the allure of stories such as these, but then the brain farts and he leaves a juvenile comment. So pity the poor bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Most amazing story I've ever read

This is by far the most amazing story I've ever read. I feel so invested in the characters and I really cannot WAIT to see what happens -- I'm dying over here!! You are a brilliant writer and I'm really in awe ... I've never written a comment on here before, but I'm so moved by this story that I felt I had to. Please please please keep them coming, you are so talented -- thank you for sharing your talent with us! I seriously cannot wait to read what happens next, ahhh!

john57john57over 16 years ago
And, and....

I know exams are a complete stuff up of normal life, but ... what's next ? Soon, please ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
please please continue

YUp i agree with her sister.. she is being really dumb.. she shld dump daniel..please let the chapters comin

HikergirlHikergirlover 16 years ago
You're on a roll!

Loved the last couple of instalments on Caught in the Tide; you have a gift for character development. Don't you hate it when reality intrudes on your writing time? I know I do! If only we could make money doing this!

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Fine story

Good luck on the exams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I don't mean to be pushy....

but HURRY!! I'm dying over here, I can't wait to read the next chapter! Love your stories, you're SO talented girl :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mmmmm yes

Mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yessssssss, had me shooting my cum all over the place !!!!!!!

More fuck less plot perhaps ? Hope writing this makes you as wet as it makes me hard. Do you cum when you write the fuck scenes ?

More soon please I'm hooked :) xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OMG!!!

AHHH!!!!!! i cant stand the suspense keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEE!!!

Ok, u hav to cont. with this story because it is one of the best. i mean come on. i knida suspected that Luke was gonna be the docter but at the same time i was blown away. i just wonder what he will do now will he fight to keep Becky by his side or will he let the asshole of Daniel stay with her. ONe thing the kinda ticks em off about Luke is that i dont get any input from his mind in what he's feeling or anything. it would be nice to know what he thinks or feels, but pthjer than that keep writing!!!

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
I am hooked . . . .

and like almost all of your other readers, I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Your characters are well developed and the character flaws that actually make the story are, in my mind, quite plausible! Although I believe I could "see it coming" I read on with delightful anticipation. Young lady, you are an imaginative and talented story teller and I'm looking forward to more hours of entertainment from your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I love this series....but its been 11 days since you posted a new chapter..........i check everyday....hurry up im dying over here!

bevybeautybevybeautyabout 16 years ago
please please write soon

i knw u hav been gettin this kind of comment sa l lot but i am still adding my bit......... please writ ehe next chapter soooon i loveeeee ur story and cant wait to see wht coems nxt...please hurry up..

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Oh God of Course

it had to be Luke with Becks holding on to Daniel, now Luke will likely think the worse... You are such a good story teller!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wow!

I can\\\'t believe. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very good!

SURE it was Luke...! Was waiting for this to happen for ...a few pages:)

You have to turn this into a movie girl!

I hope exams went well and that you are studying something of relevance to ...story-telling. You've got the gift!

G xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
woah...

that was the most page turning romantic story i have ever read. that was the true defenition of a romance novel. you should definitely look in to getting it published. can't wait for the next chapters!

IAN_TIAN_Tover 15 years ago
Ian_T

Oh how I loved this story.

OK I am a soft hearted moron but we all crave love and love is the only thing that does not get thinner the more it's spread.

It has been a real pleasure to read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

You HAVE to write more i absolutly love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your are a Really Good Writer.

I've read all of your three stories. WOW.

If you enjoy writing as much as your readers enjoy reading your work, find a way to make writing your career!

Whatever you decide, follow whats give you peace and enjoyment!

Thanks!

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOLY ^&%^&%&$^%*$ &%&*%^%^&%!!!!!

whoa holy fucking shit! lukes back! yayayayayayyayaya! only this will b awkward :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It's true what she said about the doctor!

Great details concerning the doctor! I dated a doctor recently, too, and it's true that they really do know their anatomy! :) Also, being an American, it is so fun to read a British story; your use of the English language is what originally made me want to continue reading. Once I got into the second chapter, though, I couldn't stop. Now it's 12:30 am! Please write more soon.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
This plot is so wound up...

...that it's like a ball of wet spaghetti--but an interesting ball of spaghetti. Now we have Daniel and Luke face to face; Rebecca's mum just had heart surgery; Sarah is about to have a baby; and Rebecca is an emotional mess. At this point, the plot can take any of about ten different directions. Where it will end, will be told in the next few chapters, and I can't wait to read them. evanslily, the twists and turns of your stories are amazing. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh god

Oh God ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enjoy the engaging way u write~~x

Omg_ it's so drama and romantic~~x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

lovelovelove it! i've read it a third time and i still enjoy it! :)

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
Really?

Why did I know this was coming? "...I'll fix your broken heart..." Good job, now let's see where this goes.

dream_it309dream_it309almost 13 years ago

Ah! I'm happy you've got more chapters posted because this entire time I was thinking "that damn well better be him in there" and then when it was... Ah!

I love your stories if you haven't noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
literally

i literally screamed "O-M-FREAKIN-G" when she saw luke!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
never saw it coming!

probably the best chapter of any story so far!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 12 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

Yessssssss!!!!!!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Oh shit

Minute I heard surgeon I thought about Luke...god this is getting good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm losing ALL RESPECT for the author

Every time we turn around YOU ARE SCREWING Becky over. Why in the hell would write this entire scenario where Dan was the only one available to go get her? Why would she say "Dan & I are still together" ? Why would she feel guilty about connecting with Luke AFTER the wedding was already over? WE ALL KNOW WHY' it's so that you can fuck us all over, you just want to run your readers through the wringer, BS, BS, BS. You could have come up with so many situations where Dan was in the way, but Becky was able to effectively deal with him; but NO you just have to keep jerking Becky around! As an Author; you are god, unfortunately a heartless conniving backstabbing one!!

You write very well; but I don't need to get jerked around; life is bad enough the way it is, without having you create characters that we're supposed to care about; just so you can play puppeteer. ((Tra-la-la; I can dangle em and make em go through hell all I want cause I'm GOD & there's nothing anybody can do about it))

Actually I CAN; I'm not going to read any more of your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mannnn

You can't take my emotions through all of this...,, I can't take It!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a heartfelt apology

for the bloke two comments back who loses respect for authors good enough to pull intense emotions out of readers. Seriously, attacking you for doing a good job writing?

Although I'm sure you have the good sense to not let such sniveling contempt affect you, my apologies, that you have to even see such a rude comment.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Oh, the horror of it!

I absolutely laugh myself silly reading anonymous rants against posters who dare make a negative comment anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ha ha

Love it! Of course it has to be Luke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the surprise

While I was on the last page I suspected tht the surgeon was like but I thought that was an unlikely possibility

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love this story so much xxx

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Aaaack!

I saw it coming; I KNEW it would be Luke...and I knew Daniel would be there... and now I'm too skerred to read the next chapter...

Damn you, and your talented writing skill!! What to do, what to do...

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why the stupid weakness

No woman behaves like this. My goodness Why would a man want a woman like that??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love love live

I LOVE your stories! I've read them all so many times!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a twit.

She and Daniel deserve each other. To Luke, I would say "Good riddance to bad rubbish".

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

I really really liked the story until the end of last chapter and this.

Also very well written until you made Rebecca a dumb person.

Why do you have to portray her so dumb?

smh

wyldwulffwyldwulffover 3 years ago
Crap

You made Becky a total idiot who has no back bone whatsoever ... Hope this gets better

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

I was about to write another comment how infuriating Rebecca's behaviour is and why you had to portray her so dumb...but I already did.

well at least it works out for the story, her being so "dumb" portrayed.

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 3 years ago

This is brilliant!

In real life, even the strongest of people get sideswiped by unexpected emotional distress, and neither is everyone perfect... well, except for some commentators below I guess.

I'm enjoying how this saga unfolds and looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thank you.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

too many needless words, partial conflicts and thoughts instead of speeding along to the "Becca, Luke, Daniel" part. However, it's very interesting, especially as Luke is the heart surgeon.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn Ms. Lily, you should be on the big screen.

Lifetime or Hallmark could use your talents.

In you past lives, did you ever write, "the Perils of Pauline"? (A series of 'cliffhangers'?)

What is your major anyway? Ceramics?

(Thus, the magic of Lily Potter?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous