All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 08'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love It!!!!

awesome!!!!! I love this story soo much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hurray!

I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this story! Glad to hear you did well on your exam; especially if it means more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Such a great chapter! Cant wait for the next! Thanks!

smidgeonsmidgeonabout 16 years ago
Yay!

So glad to see you working on this one again... And the return of the very yummy Luke is greatly appreciated, too. I like what you did with his side of the story - turning a negative to a positive. I hate that his reputation is still on the line, so to speak, but I imagine that will be dealt with as well. Congrats on your exams, and thanks for sharing your stories!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlabout 16 years ago
Fab_u_lous!

Great chapter! I felt pretty sure that Chloe had not been entirely truthful. I love how Luke calls her Becks and babe. And just how vertically challenged is he? No matter, because he sounds absolutely delicious in every other way, and a keeper to boot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well!

I only recently discovered your stories and I am VERY impressed. You're definitely one of my favorite authors here now...keep up the great work!

NyasiaNyasiaabout 16 years ago
Hmmm...so, it felt different?

Hi!

The way you segued into the chapter was very creative and it was in keeping with their other late night/early morning chats.

Returning to my earlier comment...it felt different, huh? Perhaps, it was from something as simple as Luke made love to her bareback? Or, maybe, it was from something more complicated as Becks and Luke are falling in love?

Although, with everything that's been happening in Rebecca's life, I wouldn't be surprised if she's forgotten to take her birth control pills and, well, uh oh!

Congrats on passing your exam!

More, please?

--ny

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Fine Story

It looks as if you could be a professional

writer if you wanted. Good luck to you

Billydee2Billydee2about 16 years ago
What Can I Say

Congrats on the test and another fantastic chapter.

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohabout 16 years ago
You already know that I love the story.

And I agree with bruce22

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for writing such a great chapter. I get so excited when I see another submission from you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worth It.

Well worth the wait. This one can be a real nailbiter if you let it be. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this was really really good

he didn't use a condom that was thw difference wasn't it?? i can hardly wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

This was fabulous and well worth the wait. I particularly enjoy the forshadowing -- you're quite good at it. And it's completely selfish of me, but I'm delighted your exams are over (congratulations on passing!) because that means more of Becks & Luke much sooner! Count me as another that feels you could do extremely well writing professionally.

sharonasharonaabout 16 years ago
YAY!

Excellent chapter! Eagerly awaiting more:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a wonderful surpise!

It was such a nice surprise to log on and find another chapter of this truly wonderful story! You are definitely a gifted writer drawing the reader into the story, leaving us constantly wanting more and not wanting it to end! I'm so glad to hear your exams are complete and you passed! Congratulations on passing and on completing yet another wonderful chapter to this amazing story! Hope to see more chapters of this and Back to the Farm again soon! Happy Writing!!!

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
Exceptional!

Well worth the wait. Luke rocks my world! :)

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
I wish I could express myself well enough

to add something meaningful to the previous comments but, alas, I'm only able to add more of the same! This was worth waiting for! I am entertained by your style, your command of the language and your vivid imagination. Thank you for the time, energy and talent you put into entertaining your readers and congratulations on successfully completing your exam.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Congrats on the exam

This was worth the wait. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well worth the wait!!! Can't wait for the next installment. Your stories are fabulous!!

TricialenTricialenabout 16 years ago
Luke OMG

I love him. You have created an all most perfect hero and I can't hardly wait for more.

And congratulations on passing your exams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
yay!

Thanks for finally getting us a new chapter! Congrats on passing your exams!! Can't wait to read more!! :-)

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 16 years ago
Gorgeous

That's the first adjective that leaps to mind to describe your writing. That you can do this while preparing for exams is all the more impressive. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
fantastic

kepp them coming<Br>amazing author<BR><33

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
woohooooooooooooo

can't wait for the next installment...

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I just started reading your writing recently, and this story is so wonderfully romantic! Love the sense of humor in it as well. Great job on conveying the complex emotions of the characters. Thanks so much for writing, and congrats on passing your exam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awww...... i need to find me my own Luke

lukes so sweet, and rebecca's perfect for him. cant WAIT for the next one installment!!!!!! i wish i would find a guy like Luke, so sensitive and caring and also hot.

kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
Great

Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's soon!!! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Best

This is the best story that I have read. You are an wonderful writer. Thank you for making me smile today.

kittykat36kittykat36about 16 years ago
PLEASE!!!

I've been checking daily for the next chapter. PLEASE!! It's killing me. I have an idea where this is going, but your writing is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next. But please...make it soon! I've re-read the whole thing probably 5 times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
my absolute favourite!

We want more, we want moooooooooooooooore!Please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More, please!

I am D Y I N G to read the next chapter. I have been checking back every day for the past week... Next chapter, please! Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the wait

is killing mee

pleasee hurry up

and continue back to the farm

im absoulutely in love w/ that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wonderful

I'm getting so into this story, and all your other stories as well. I'm literally DYING over here to read the next chapter!! I check everyday - you're the only reason I come back to this site. Keep up the great work, you're so talented!

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaalmost 15 years ago
woah!

This has to be the most intense story I have read on here - and I have read alot. The whole time I've been dying to read faster so i could know what happened sooner. You are honestly a fantastic writer. :)

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
I'm glad I waited...

...until you'd finished this story in its entirety before I started reading. Otherwise, I would have been sitting on pins and needles awaiting the next chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica! You're the best.

dream_it309dream_it309almost 13 years ago

I really just love your characters. They have the just right amount of every characteristic I love. The only way I'd love your story any more is if it was in book form and I got to have the yummy new-book smell while I read lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congrats

Great story you have here. I love it- on EVERY level:)

and congrats on you passing your exam!

sexycelestriansexycelestrianover 12 years ago
Dream_it309

I love the new book smell too. Never met anyone who liked to smell their book every time they read it. Until now.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Oh-Oh.

He didn't use a condom this time!

I predict a baby on the way.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Oh-Oh!

Oh-Oh!

He didn't use a condom this time!

I predict a baby on the way!

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Rooftop

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bulshit, I did not hit her, I did naht... O hai Daniel"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

WOW. The Choe story and everything else should be quite interesting at a family gathering.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A study of living a Paradox.

(more than one doctor working on or talking about a patient or case?)

Acceptance of conflicting ideas. (Waiting to see how it turns out?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous