All Comments on 'Caught Cross-Dressing!'

by StephanieSeymour

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
outstanding...

nice...short...sexy...I loved this...well done...

oldcd1oldcd1over 10 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story. Got me hot and hard wish I had been caught like that.

JD2100JD2100over 10 years ago
more

Loved it and happy to see u back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grate starte

forward to the rest of this story ty leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good revealing story

many guys indulge and think no one knows. Women have different reactions, some ignore it, others leave and some stay and enjoy the situation. It can be fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good

A real cool story!

Done with class

With Larry's Cock

Headin' UP HIS ASS!

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
:-)

Liked it.

Xxxxx

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Larry liked it. Muscle head faggot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my girlfriend caught me too

Just like you, my girlfriend Debbie caught me dressed in her bra, panties & nylons. She didn't at that time have a boyfriend on the side but after she caught me she decided to hump her male co-worker who was big, muscular and very handsome. She then took me shopping and we bought a new wardrobe for me -- sexy panties, bras, teddies, a corset and a wig. She then helped me with make-up and I then sprayed her sexy perfume on my neck & wrists. When Ben came over he knew who I was but he told me how sexy I was and how much I looked like a real woman. That made me feel wonderful and made me feel so feminine. From that day onward, I've become Debbie & Ben's sex slut AND I LOVE IT !!!! I truly feel like a woman when I'm with them and I think I'm actually falling in love with Ben. We've become quite an item, even going out in public as "boyfriend and girlfriend". Debbie doesn't mind as long as she can still use me as her sex toy whenever she wants. Your stories really hit home with me -- please continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I too would love it if my girlfriend caught me wearing her lingerie. She would then bring over a real man with a big cock and feed his cock to me -- because she would be right that I am truly a "sissy faggot bitch". I love sucking cock, I love getting fucked by a big cock attached to a hot hunky man, and I love being a bitch slave for my girlfriend and her boyfriend (as you can tell, she's not really my girlfriend because I love cock too much). Yes I admit I'm a faggot -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please continue this story. It's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Be nice

I don't know why they couldn't be nice about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Hot, with bits of humor! ~sara

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
love this story

I too would love it if my girlfriend caught me wearing her lingerie. She would then bring over a real man with a big cock and feed his cock to me -- because she would be right that I am truly a "sissy faggot bitch". I love sucking cock and I love getting fucked by a big cock attached to a hot hunky man. I would love to be a sissy bitch slave for my girlfriend and her boyfriend. Yes I admit I'm a faggot -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please continue this story. It's fantastic.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikover 2 years ago

What a thoughtful girlfreind. Donating a closet full of sexy items and bringing home a real man to show sissy what a sorry excuse for a man she had been putting up with till then but never again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ralphina needs cock in her mouth and in her fanny taking a real man's cum load down her sissy throat like a good girl friend would. Followed by getting put on her stomach andspreaher legs wide open and her fanny filled with boyfriends cock taking his cum load deep in her fanny like the sissy bitch she is. Ralph needs a real manto make her a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe larry was sissy as well since he had iphone

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Just degradation with no heart or soul. If you like degradation over a simple fetish, you will love…if not, just move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous