All Comments on 'Caught Fishing'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
A great story

Thank you for writing a great story that is actually about a loving, married couplw that doesn't have adultery in it. I'm not sure if it should belong in the erotic couplings category though, except for the rare story most loving wives stories are about wimps, sluts, and cuckolds. You're setting a very high standard for them to reach. Thank you!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
Nice one

Hot, sweet and to the point.

Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Erotic it is

In my opinion this is most certainly a story in the right category. LOL It's very erotic and it's about coupling.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Got caught in same circumstance

This story reminded me of very similar thing that happened to me and my wife. We had tired of fishing and were involved in increasing her sperm count, when we heard voices very close to our boat. It was a whole boat load of people, and they were less than 30 yards from us. We were up on the engine cover of the boat and in total view to these people, I was very close to cumming and did not stop till the job was done. They waited quietly till all action was finished and I got down off her and the engine cover. It did serve to make both of us all the more horny, after the applause from the other boat ended. Lake Travis in Devils Cove was the place. Loved your story.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 16 years ago
*grins*

I so love your fishing stories. I soooo need a bigger fishing boat. :-D ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Catching the Limit

Sexy story of a hot natural attraction between long term lovers. Well-written and believable.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Set the hook!

What a refreshing and well written story. Just a man with a loving wife, some humor and sex Doesn't get much better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's rigid,

not ridged

GlennOGlennOabout 10 years ago
For a short, short story, this one is...

really great literature. It reminds me of the days when, well, I won't say more about that. I'm sure your wife enjoyed those last ten years of her life more than any woman could imagine.

Congratulations on writing one of the best short, short stories I've ever read, especially because it falls into that special fishing zone known as "the erotic."

Aloha from Hawaii,

Glenn

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Nice, short, uncomplicated, sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...