Caught In-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelson stretched his legs out and rested on his upended forearm. The kiss was nice, but Julianne could almost feel Mandy's hands on her thighs as if the younger woman was here. Allowing that fantasy to build in her mind, she pulled away and removed her top. She returned to sucking face with her husband, and his hands went to her breasts, as she hoped they would. A few moments later, Nelson shed his own shirt.

When they again resumed their kissing, Nelson's hands snaked under the waistband of her skirt-like bottom. Knowing what he wanted, Julianne stood and pushed her bottom down. When she bent to slide the garment down to her ankles, her ass was in his face. He did the only logical thing and kissed it. A dozen kiss-my-ass jokes flowed through each of their minds, but neither verbalized any, not wanting to spoil the mood.

Julianne sat back down, their lips joining again. They could each envision, Mandy homing in to kiss each of them passionately, and that enhanced the smooching they were already doing. This had Julianne reaching for Nelson's belt buckle and fiddling with it. She had not yet become adept at one-handing it so he helped all the way through removing his pants.

After another kiss, Julianne said, "Let's move to bed."

Nelson was only too eager to comply. Once there, he removed his underwear and laid down with his head against the headboard. His wife knelt between his slightly spread legs. She took his cock, held it straight up like a flag pole, bent over and sucked it into her mouth. He lifted his upper body and rested it on his arms planted behind him. Watching for a moment, he leaned over and kissed the top of her head as she bobbed up and down.

And then, a text interrupted them. Julianne did not stop right away, but Nelson was able to reach over and grab the phone.

"Text from Mandy," he revealed. "She was delayed and is on her way."

"Should we stop and wait for her?"

"Probably. Otherwise, if you kept that up, I wouldn't be able to last for both of you."

"Okay." Julianne laid down beside her husband on her side so he could spoon her. She liked the feeling of his penis knocking on her back door. He wrapped his arm around her under her breasts, and before either knew it, they both fell asleep.

* * *

The Adamses left a house key in a fake rock near the front door. Mandy used it to let herself in, which she had done many times. She was surprised at how quiet the house was and that neither Nelson nor Julianne were about. Logically, she headed for their bedroom, remembering that Julianne had said they might start without her. She was amused to find them both asleep, totally nude and spooning. It was luscious on so many levels. Not only did they look cute, it warmed her heart to see them so together considering that when she started working for them, their marriage was on the rocks. She was further touched by their acceptance of her and her voracious sexual appetite, which they fed with equal and eager enjoyment.

Even though the scene before her stirred that hunger, the satisfying fuck she'd received from Jason made it less urgent and brought a more traditional hunger—for food—to the forefront. Recalling a plate of leftover dinner on the counter in the kitchen, she returned there for fuel to carry on afterward.

Mandy's bosses were still sleeping in the same position when she returned to the bedroom fifteen minutes later. Pondering whether to awaken them, she merely stripped and eased into position to be spooned by Julianne. A few moments later, she felt the older woman's hand rub her arm so she turned over to face Julianne. They exchanged smiles, her boss seemed to display happiness over her appearance. The two women pecked their faces forward to exchange a kiss. Mandy's hand caressed her boss's thigh while Julianne pawed her assistant's breast.

Julianne found herself kissing Mandy with more emotion in light of her fear that the younger woman might not show. Mandy noticed it also and returned the affection. Their hands supplemented the feelings they were imparting. When it escalated to a passionate level that had Mandy rolling on top of Julianne, Nelson finally awakened. His wide grin and raised eyebrows indicated that he was ready to participate.

Mandy eased off of Julianne and playfully straddled Nelson's face, grinding her pussy against his nose and lips. However, when he began slurping her snatch, she eased up and allowed him to eat away.

Meanwhile, Julianne had resumed her earlier position between his legs and again sucked his growing cock. When the older woman eased down to mouth her husband's balls, Mandy bent over to suck the tip of his penis.

With all of the threesomes these coworkers had done, Nelson didn't think it could get any better, but he never tired of this position with both women giving oral attention to his cock and balls, not to mention his tongue jabbing at a pussy, regardless which one it was. That it was Mandy's mouth on his shaft made it all the better since she was the best at fellatio, not that his wife was shabby. The scrotum wasn't always thought of when oral sex was performed, but having his balls inside a warm, wet mouth was as exciting as any other sexual act, sometimes even more so because they were so often neglected.

But Nelson also knew that if he allowed this to continue for too much longer, he wouldn't last long enough to satisfy both women. He rolled Mandy off of his face and onto her back, her head next to where his ass had been. He quickly squatted between Mandy's legs, eager to slip his cock into her wonderful pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Mandy cooed when she felt Nelson's hard penis slide into her always ready vagina. He pumped at a steady but firm pace. She never tired of that feeling.

With her head near Mandy's, Julianne planted her lips on the younger girl's and the two enjoyed another passionate kiss. After a minute or so, the older woman kissed down the other's chin and neck, stopped to suck each nipple long enough to elicit moans, and then moved on, straddling Mandy's face as she stretched to lock lips with her husband. When she sat up, she instantly felt her assistant's tongue probing her clit and pussy. The girl really knew how to use her mouth, and Julianne loved it.

This was not a new position for their threesomes, but one Mandy always enjoyed: being fucked and licking snatch. She latched her hands around Julianne's hips while Nelson lifted her legs in the air and rested them in his hands like stirrups in an ob-gyn's office. Julianne used Mandy's knees to hold on to for a minute, but then, seeing her husband's cock plowing the girl's pussy made her reach down and finger her assistant's clit. Julianne felt the vibration of Mandy's groan through the girl's tongue and her own pussy. She pushed Mandy's clit down against Nelson's rod, as well as, letting her fingertips drag along his shaft.

The combination of activity being performed on her had Mandy coming right away. She trembled and shivered and came in another very satisfying orgasm. Julianne had eased off of her when she started shaking, and when she was done, Nelson rolled over onto his back.

Seeing his glistening, still rock-solid cock standing at attention, his wife straddled his hips facing his feet. His pussy-juice coated dick easily slid into her saliva-drenched hole. Nelson pulled her down to lay on him with their cheeks side by side. He was able to pump her slowly.

Recovering quickly, Mandy dove between Nelson's and Julianne's spread legs to enjoy the feast before her: his cock flavored by her pussy. She licked his balls, up his shaft to her vulva and clit. She pulled his cock out once or twice to suck all of the juices off, and when their action sped up, she merely mouthed his balls.

Whether or not they'd done this position before, Nelson couldn't remember, but he certainly liked the feeling of his dick sheathed in the warm, wet embrace of his wife's pussy, and not to be left out, his scrotum resting in the equally warm and wet cover of his paralegal's talented mouth. Julianne had said that Mandy didn't want to take their threesomes for granted, but somehow, sex without her just wasn't as thrilling, and so, Nelson wanted to take her participation for granted and wanted her to do the same. But once again, the intensity of this position was such that if they kept it up much longer, he wouldn't last to satisfy Julianne. So, he stopped and said, "Turn around."

To Mandy's amusement, Julianne attempted to rotate around without Nelson's cock leaving her vagina. However, that did not happen and Mandy grabbed it, cleaned and re-lubricated it with her mouth and guided it back into her boss' pussy when she was in position. Not to be left out, Mandy moved around and sat on Nelson's face. With the movement of Julianne bouncing up and down, all he had to do was stick out his tongue and it automatically jabbed at the young woman's hole and clit.

Swept into the heat of their sex, Julianne reached an arm out, and with her hand grasping Mandy's neck, pulled the girl to her to lock lips. For balance, Mandy took a similar hold on the woman's neck. It was difficult to maintain a serious kiss with Julianne's gallop so Mandy bent down and sucked a nipple. Her boss grunted at having her nipple chewed on. Mandy gave equal time to the other.

"I want to lick your pussy," Julianne huffed.

Mandy didn't have to be told twice. She quickly eased off of Nelson and leaned against the headboard. Julianne dismounted, and on hands and knees, bent to devour her assistant's delicacy. Nelson quickly kneeled behind his wife, jamming his cock back in her pussy.

Within minutes, Julianne was writhing in ecstasy as her climax engulfed her. She moaned and groaned her pleasure until she collapsed and rolled onto her back.

Mandy could see the desperate look on Nelson's face, one that said he wanted to come very badly. She rose up onto hands and knees over Julianne's supine body with her pussy directly over her boss' face. Nelson grinned at her cunning and drove his cock into the girl, pounding her. Catching her breath, Julianne attempted to lick her husband's balls, but was out of energy. She was able to lift a hand to tickle Mandy's clit.

Mandy had a small orgasm just before Nelson pulled out and, unable to control himself, splattered his cum all over his wife's face. She managed to swallow some, but Mandy was there instantly to clean her face and Nelson's dribbling cock.

"Mmm, so glad you came," Julianne purred a few minutes later, enjoying the afterglow.

"I think we all came," Mandy quipped. "Unless you faked it! I know he didn't. The proof is all over us."

After a polite chuckle, Julianne clarified, "I meant, we thought maybe you had changed your mind."

"You mean because I was late?"

"Yes."

Mandy laughed. "I actually forgot my phone and had to go back and get it. Jason was coming out of the bathroom and we started chatting."

"Oh? He chats?" Julianne asked rhetorically in a tone of curiosity.

"Apparently." Mandy sensed her boss was fishing. "He said he liked working for us and hoped he would fit in. I said I'd have to see his dick to determine if he would fit in," she added with a smirk.

"And did he show it to you?" Julianne shot back in kind, grinning.

"I don't kiss and tell!"

"Look, I know we've had to curtail our activities at the office, much to your disappointment, since we brought Jason in, but I don't think we should do anything—even jokingly—to make him any more than just an employee."

Seeing the bemused expressions on Julianne's and Nelson's faces, Mandy felt she had to say, "I was kidding. But is there really anything wrong with being friendly?"

"Friendly is one thing," Julianne pointed out, "but I know you, and for you, friendly is flirtatious."

"What she's trying to tell you, Mandy," Nelson added, "is that what we have goes way beyond normal office relations. And if anyone were to find out about us, it could ruin our careers."

Mandy was a bit taken aback by her bosses' comments, and so, to ease their minds, she responded, "I understand. It won't be a problem."

* * *

Mandy was certain the Adamses were disappointed that Mandy didn't spend the night, but she left claiming she had things to take care of at her apartment. Sometimes she spent the night with them, but not always. On this occasion, she just had an odd feeling about their remarks about Jason and wanting only to keep him as an employee. She truly understood Nelson's reasoning, but something about it just didn't sit well with her.

And so, she entered the office the next morning with an awkward feeling. The bosses were not in yet, but Jason was, and that only heightened her discomfort because she wasn't certain how to control how friendly she could be with him.

He actually emerged from his office to greet her, albeit nervously, as though he wasn't certain what her mood would be because of their tryst the day before. "Good morning," Jason simply offered.

Mandy smiled. How flirtatious was that, she wondered? "Good morning. Did you spend the night here?"

"Oh, no," he grinned. "Just, you know, wanted to get an early start."

"Oh, okay. Then I'll let you get back to it."

"Is everything okay?" Jason asked, suddenly worried by her somewhat standoffishness.

"Oh, sure. Why?"

"Just, well, after yester . . . last . . . you know . . . what we did."

"Absolutely. Everything is fine."

"Before you left, you said we could talk about it more."

"We certainly can." But when she heard Nelson and Julianne approaching the entrance, Mandy quickly added, "But not when the bosses are around."

"Right. Probably not a good idea. Later." And Jason darted back into his office just before they entered the building.

The day seemed to pass weirdly to Mandy, but by mid-afternoon, it occurred to her that it was probably just her. Everyone else seemed to have behaved normally. She realized she needed to let go what the bosses had said the night before. Still, when Julianne asked if she was coming over that night, she hadn't been able to completely let it go so quickly, so she lied about having to visit her mom.

The disappointment was evident on the older woman's face, so Mandy felt she needed to add, "I've been spending so much time with you guys that I've been neglecting her."

Julianne forced a smile. "Yes, I know exactly what you mean. We'll shoot for tomorrow."

"Absolutely," Mandy agreed, and then realized that she was now committed.

To play it safe, she left work exactly at quitting time, which was even before the bosses departed. Driving home, she felt guilty about using her mother as an excuse, particularly because what she had said to Julianne was true; she had been neglecting her mother. So, she paid a surprise visit to her parents.

Julianne left for a business meeting late the next morning. Shortly thereafter, Nelson called her into his office.

"I'll be in court for a few hours."

"Okay."

"We missed you last night," he began.

"Yeah, I missed you guys, too." She actually had. "But my parents were very happy to see me."

"Well, that's good," he said, reaching out to pat her arm. "But you're coming tonight, right?"

With a grin, Mandy said, "Yes." She then stroked his crotch a couple of times.

Nelson smirked and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "I can't wait."

"What's the matter? Can't you and Julianne have sex without me?"

"Yes, but it's just not as much fun."

"The day before yesterday, Julianne said that the two of you were going to start without me. Did you?"

"We had dinner first, and then we did, but when you texted, we decided to wait—"

"And fell asleep."

He nodded in embarrassment.

"Well, I'm glad you're not tired of me."

"And you, us." He then collected his briefcase and departed.

Nelson was barely out of the door when Jason came to Mandy's desk. He helped himself to the chair beside her desk and merely stared at her with his usual nervousness. She glanced down at herself to see what was showing, but nothing was. She looked up with a questioning expression.

"I don't know if this is proper or . . . I don't know . . . If I'm—"

"Just say what's on your mind, Jason." She didn't want to sound testy, but his hesitance could be frustrating, particularly with their bosses' attitudes.

"Okay, well, I just wanted to say that I, uh, I can't stop thinking about y-you."

She definitely wasn't expecting that. Quickly recovering, Mandy remarked, "That happens after your first time."

"It's not just about the sex." And then he quickly stuttered, "I-I mean, the sex was great, but it's, uh, it's more than, I mean, it's more about the person . . . uh, you." Jason cleared his throat.

"Oh, Jason, that's a very nice thing to say." Mandy was truly touched. "For most guys, it is just all about the sex. That was very gentlemanly. Not too many girls that wouldn't like hearing that."

"They're not just words," Jason defended.

"I'm sure of that. But what I meant was with that kind of . . . genuineness . . . not many women would not be taken by that."

"Does, uh, that, uh, include you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Would you, uh, you know, uh, go out with me?"

"Like on a date?"

"Well, uh, yes."

Mandy certainly wasn't expecting that. However, with her bosses' attitudes, she was hesitant. Then, recalling their words, she thought, they didn't want Jason to find out about their threesomes—because it could ruin their careers. Whatever. So, as long as she didn't reveal that, what harm was there?

"That's alright. Never mind," Jason retracted.

She quickly realized that her ruminations had prevented her from responding. The fact was, Mandy would like to go out with him. Sex aside, he was more of a gentleman than almost any man she had ever known. "No, no, I'd love to go out with you. It just occurred to me that, for some odd reason, Nelson and Julianne—husband and wife—may have an issue with employees dating—ironic as that might be." That wasn't a total lie; perhaps just another interpretation. "We would just have to do it secretively—which I don't have a problem doing."

Jason grimaced. "I really like working here. I wouldn't want to—"

"I understand. Probably shouldn't take the chance." Mandy baited him. "It's a shame. I was so looking forward to doing it again with you."

"I know what you're doing," he said to be clever. "You're attempting to lure me with sex. I told you that was secondary."

"Yes, you did. I stand corrected." He had surprised her. "The truth is, I really would like to go out with you. And if out of that the opportunity arises, I really would like to do it again with you."

"And I really want to go out with you, sex or no sex. So, if you're sure we can be discreet, I'll take the chance."

Mandy leaned over and gave him a sloppy kiss. "Now, you're talking." Her hand naturally went for his crotch. "I'd go further if I knew for sure when the bosses would be back."

"You like to take chances, don't you?"

"Life is too short not to enjoy it."

"So, I'm learning."

* * *

It turned out that, despite whatever feelings or notions Mandy had about her bosses, when it was time to leave work, she was really horny, and so, ready to go home with them. Apparently, so were Julianne and Nelson because all three were all over each before the door to their house even slammed. They brought each other to fairly quick orgasms, fixed a light dinner, and then headed to the bedroom for a more involved session of hot sex. Worn out from it, Mandy did stay the night this time.

Fortunately, the Adamses had social engagements both Friday and Saturday evenings so Mandy was able to accept Jason's offer to go out on Friday. He appeared at her front door promptly at seven. They hadn't really discussed where they would go, so she wore a casual, but alluring, dress that would be acceptable pretty much anywhere. He wore a sport coat with an open shirt that fit well with her attire.