Caught In-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was most difficult around the office. She was definitely caught in-between Julianne/Nelson and Jason. Nelson—not so much Julianne—would touch her inappropriately when he thought Jason was nowhere near, and even her new boyfriend was becoming bold enough to cop little feels when he thought no one was looking.

Mandy and Jason hadn't quite graduated to weeknight get-togethers, so that prevented conflicts with her bosses. However, it was the weekends that were hard to explain. So far, there had only been a couple that she'd had to weasel out of with Julianne and Nelson.

The fact that she and Jason were only seeing each outside of the office on weekends made inside the office during work hours excruciating. Knowing he had that beautiful cock stuffed in his pants and that it was all hers had her struggling to leave it alone. It caused her to pounce on him on the weekends when he came to her apartment. He willingly went along, but she knew that rough wasn't the way he really liked it and that she needed to do a better job of controlling herself or else he might lose interest in her, particularly since she was still getting it during the week from the bosses; it wasn't as though she was being deprived of sex.

Finally, a weekend came when she and Jason were only able to be together on the Friday evening, and the Adamses had a family gathering on the Saturday, and Mandy had her ongoing Sunday with her parents, and then on Monday, Nelson had to prepare for an approaching case in court, which lasted well into the evening, and Julianne, with Jason's help, was readying herself for an upcoming audit, which also ran late, and then Tuesday was identical to the day before, so that by Wednesday Mandy was out of her mind horny. The operative words were out of her mind, which translated to not thinking clearly because Wednesday was the day of court for Nelson and the audit for Julianne, and when they each left the office mid-morning within a half-hour of one another not to return that day, Mandy locked the office door and stripped down to her yellow bra and panties.

She went to Jason's office, tip-toed in and seductively draped herself on his sofa. He looked up with another of his double-takes, and then glanced out of the doorway of his office as though looking for the bosses.

"Gone for the day," Mandy reported.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a frown.

"He's in court, she's auditing."

"Oh, right." He got up from behind his desk and came around to sit on the arm of the sofa facing her.

Mandy rose to a kneeling position, spying the growing bulge in his pants. She offered a beguiling smile while dragging her palm across her abdomen and dipping her fingers inside her bikini panties. She stroked herself, lifted her hand to her mouth and licked her digits before returning them inside her underpants to again stroke her clit.

Jason did not try to hide adjusting his cock in his pants.

Once again, Mandy raised her fingers to her tongue, but this time, she pulled one of the cups of her bra down to expose her tit. Her wet fingertip encircled her erect nipple. She then lifted her other breast out, cupping both in her hands and tweaking her nipples with each thumb and forefinger.

Jason was actively rubbing his dick through his pants.

Mandy knee-walked over to him. He did not resist as she undressed him, but he continued to sit on the arm of the sofa with his bare feet now on the seat. She spread his legs to kneel between them and pressed her lips to his. They cupped each other's faces with one hand, yet she couldn't keep her other hand from touching his thigh, running it up and down, and then caressing his cock and balls. She was desperate to move faster, but she restrained herself. This would be their first real time in his office and she wanted it to be memorable.

Breaking their kiss, Mandy eased back and casually removed her bra, dropping it on the floor. Jason's eyes widened at the sight of her rounded bare breasts. He also smiled in appreciation. She expected him to become nervous about doing something in the office, but so far, to her great satisfaction, he was a willing participant. They kissed, again with serious tongue action—which he had not only become adept at, but also admitted to really liking—while her hand stroked his wonderful cock.

When she felt his dick pulsing in her hand, she knew it was time for a taste. Slowly, she took him into her mouth. She kissed and swirled her tongue around the head, sucked and licked the entire shaft, mouthed and rotated his balls. He groaned and grunted his delight and then pulled her back up to taste her sweet lips, ignoring the fact that they had just been wrapped around his dick. He eased off of the sofa, and with Mandy still kneeling on it and facing the back, he slowly peeled her panties down to reveal her gorgeous ass. He slid them down her legs and she lifted each in turn so he could completely remove them.

As a sign of the progress she had made with him, he kissed her buttocks and licked her pussy, something he'd only recently started doing. It drove her wild that he was finally performing cunnilingus on her, and at times, he was quite aggressive about it. Not long after, he laid her down on the couch to share another kiss. He then pecked her cheek and neck, and his fingers found her wet pussy and danced over it. He was becoming so good.

"Fuck me, baby," Mandy whispered, though not urgently.

Jason laid on his side against the back of the sofa facing her. She tilted to the side as though to be spooned, but he lifted her leg and she guided his cock into her yearning pussy.

"Oh, that's so good," she purred.

He kept his pace slow, as he normally did, and she had come to enjoy the anticipation that mounted when he pumped so timidly. There was something to be said for this method as opposed to a quicker way. She couldn't help but reach down and finger her clit. He lifted her leg straight up in the air, and to her surprise, thrust faster. She nearly rolled off the sofa, but prevented that with her arm on the floor. It was kinky to be holding herself half on and half off.

But Jason saw what was happening and pulled her back on. He moved completely onto his back allowing Mandy to ride him reverse cowgirl. Now, she had one leg on the floor. It didn't really matter to her as long as his cock was inside of her. She'd fucked a fair number of guys, but Jason was the first whose dick just fit her perfectly. She leaned forward, steadying herself with her hands on her thighs. This presented the crack of her ass to him, and in another surprise, she felt his wet finger toying with her anus. She shivered, enjoying it immensely.

Finally, Mandy laid down on top of him with her head hanging over his shoulders, her arms up around his head and hers. He reached around and pawed her tits as she twisted her head to kiss his neck and jaw. She had learned to read the signs of his impending orgasm, and she was hearing and seeing them now; one of the rare times he was going to come before she did. But when he pulled his cock out, before he could grab it to finish himself off, she clamped her thighs around his shaft and rubbed her pussy up and down on it. She screamed when she suddenly came like this and when he erupted like a volcano, spewing molten semen all over her abdomen and thighs.

"Wow! That was different. I've never come like that," Mandy told him. She reached over her head for some tissues that were on an end table and used them to clean herself off enough to sit up without his jizz rolling down her tummy.

When she did rise, Mandy didn't expect to see what she did: Julianne and Nelson. She slid off of Jason, and when the two women made eye contact, neither was really surprised. The men were, but for different reasons; Nelson felt betrayed, and as Jason also sat up, he was horrified.

"This was almost predictable," Julianne remarked. "Even despite our strict instructions to the contrary."

Mandy remained silent, but Jason, crossing his arms over his lap and wilting penis, had enough presence of mind to ask, "What's she talking about?"

"She was told not to . . . engage you," Nelson informed him.

"What does that mean?" Jason cross-examined.

"It means, she can't control her libido," Nelson further explained.

"You know about that?" a confused Jason asked.

"Did you really think we wouldn't?"

"You've done her?"

"We both have," Julianne confirmed.

Jason was both shocked and crushed. "I knew she was too good to be true. She led me to believe I was . . . never mind." Embarrassed, Jason grabbed his clothes and scurried out of his own office.

"Fuck," Mandy murmured and did the same, but not in a hurry. However, she did hurriedly dress and leave the office.

* * *

She didn't sleep worth a damn. How could she? She tried calling Jason a number of times, but he never answered. She wanted to explain, felt she owed him that; undoubtedly, he didn't want to hear.

Mandy went through her morning routine much earlier than usual. At the office well before anyone would be there, she found a box and began cleaning out her desk. It seemed she'd been down this path before, but there was no way the outcome would be the same.

She planned to be gone before anyone arrived. However, before that could happen, Jason appeared with a box.

"Guess we both had the same idea," Mandy remarked by way of a greeting. To his questioning look, she added, "Cleaning out your desk?"

"Yeah, well, I can't work here anymore, thanks to you." His tone was sharp; he was hurt.

Mandy accepted the rebuke. "Can I at least explain?"

"Not sure it would matter."

"It might." She paused quickly to collect her thoughts. "Everything I ever said to you was true."

"And yet, you lied about so much else. So, why should I believe this?"

"I didn't lie about anything," Mandy argued, a tear forming in her eye. "I just didn't tell you everything."

"In my profession, we don't consider withholding information much different than not telling the truth," Jason countered.

"When Nelson hired me," Mandy went on without preamble, "he and Julianne had smaller and separate offices, both here in this office park. I needed help with a tax issue and went to Julianne without knowing she was married to Nelson. I seduced each one of them separately, and then one evening when Nelson and I were . . . well, anyway, he went out to get us dinner, she saw his lights still on and came over, she and I then . . . well, anyway, he came back and caught us and we convinced him to join us... and believe it or not, that saved their marriage. From then on, it was always the three of us. They can't seem to have sex by themselves."

Digesting her story, Jason remarked, "And you with your insatiable sexual appetite couldn't help feeding their belief."

"I wouldn't say that, but I didn't discourage. And I didn't have anyone else," Mandy said in her own defense. "They wanted me and I wanted them."

"Why was I brought in?"

"Exactly for the reasons you were hired for. We needed a tax lawyer."

"And then, Julianne and Nelson were no longer enough for your voracious desires," Jason accused. "You had to devour me, as well."

"I care very deeply for you, Jason," Mandy pleaded. "I didn't plan for that to happen, but it did. I still want a relationship with you. And as much as I love my job, I'd rather lose it than lose you."

"And all these weeks that we've been dating, you've still been fucking them?"

That was the first time he ever used the F-word with her. She simply nodded. "For what it's worth, I cut back some."

"Not worth much."

"I did plan on telling you. I just didn't know how. I hoped that as much as you seemed to be enjoying sex that I could eventually get you to join us."

"You mean have sex with you and Julianne and Nelson at the same time?"

"Yeah. Sex with multiple partners—group sex—is incredible, not to mention that Julianne is really hot. You'd really enjoy fucking her. I thought it could be the next step in your sexual awakening."

Jason seemed to be mulling all of this over, so she allowed him the time.

"She's right, you know."

Both were stunned by the appearance of their bosses. Once again, they had snuck up on Mandy and Jason.

"There's nothing like multiple partners," Julianne added. She glanced at their boxes. "What's going on here?"

"We're cleaning out our desks."

"Why? Has someone been fired? I didn't fire anyone. Did you, Nelse?"

"No, not me."

"Did someone fire you?"

Mandy shot her a look of ridiculousness. "Didn't figure you'd still want me around."

"I'm too embarrassed to stay," Jason said.

"We thought you both liked it here?" Nelson questioned.

Mandy wasn't really in the mood to play games. "Okay, last night, the two of you were pissed, now you're acting like nothing happened. What gives?"

"That's another reason we love her, Jason," Julianne said. "She doesn't dick around, she—"

"Actually, she does dick around," Nelson jokingly corrected.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," his wife agreed with a chuckle. "Anyway, you know, whenever you find out something the hard way, you don't always react well. And catching you as we did yesterday, well, we didn't react well. We realized we were wrong and that we can't tell you who you can have a relationship with."

"You've just been such a huge part of our lives, Mandy," Nelson explained, "that we feared losing you if you became involved with someone else."

"And now?" Mandy wanted to know.

"I think what you told Jason is spot on," Nelson said. "Sex with multiple partners is incredible."

"And to be perfectly honest," Julianne added, "When we watched the two of you yesterday, it was very erotic—"

"How much did you see?" Jason worriedly asked, his voice up an octave.

"Enough that I'd like to do it with you," Julianne told him.

"And I always want you, Mandy," Nelson said.

"This is all too much," Jason said. "I just wanted a job that I could use my talents as a lawyer."

"And you've done that. We don't want you to leave—either of you," Julianne told him. "But now we've seen that you have other talents, Jason, and well, now you're entitled to perks."

"Perks?" Jason repeated.

Julianne unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a lacy, blue bra that showed off her breasts. "That's what I said. Perks." She removed her blouse and tossed it on Mandy's desk.

Jason's eyes were about to pop out of his head.

"Are you okay with this, Mandy?" Julianne asked.

The paralegal grinned. "You know I am."

"Is it too soon for this next step in Jason's sexual awakening?"

"Baptism by fire."

"What do you say, Jason," Nelson asked, "ready for a promotion?"

"Promotion to what?" Jason nervously questioned.

"To full partner," Nelson answered with a grin. "Sexual partner, that is."

"You guys really want me to have sex with you?"

"Try it," Mandy encouraged him. "You'll like it. And then maybe you'll want us to be a couple again."

Julianne shrugged out of her blouse, took Jason's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Whoa-oh-oh, shit!" he exclaimed, breathing heavily.

Julianne then pressed her lips to Jason's as Nelson and Mandy came together to embrace. Nelson started undoing her top as she unbuttoned his shirt. His wife was doing the same with the junior attorney.

"Take off my bra," Julianne whispered.

With a worried look and trembling hands, Jason fidgeted with the clasp until he finally conquered it. He displayed a proud expression, and was less apprehensive when she commanded him to suck her nipples. He cupped each one, amazed at how beautifully round they were—just like Mandy's, only slightly larger. He had come to enjoy sucking tit, but was a little freaked that these belonged to one of his bosses. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Julianne reach over and rub Mandy's ass. Both she and Nelson were now topless.

When Jason took a break from Julianne's nipples, he looked down and saw that she had his pants undone and was pushing them down.

"Step out of them," she told him.

As he did so, he nearly tripped because he was trying to also keep an eye on her magnificent breasts. While he was doing that, Mandy stepped up behind their boss and reached around her waist to undo her skirt, and comically, Nelson did the same to Mandy. Obviously, the three were practiced. But what really almost knocked him over was to witness the two women lock lips and swap spit. Jason had seen two women kissing in pictures, but to see it live, made his dick seem to grow another inch.

Julianne returned to Jason and yanked his underwear down as far as she could, so he stepped out of them the rest of the way, but was taken aback when he realized he was the only one completely nude. He noticed Julianne was struggling to get her skirt down so he assisted, not wanting to be the only one naked. However, before he could complete the task, she grabbed his hard penis and pulled him to her pressing her mouth to his. She then led him by his cock into her office where she fell backwards onto the sofa with her legs up in the air so Jason could pull her skirt off.

Mandy and Nelson followed and were doing the same thing.

Now completely naked, Julianne quickly rotated around to again grab Jason's cock, this time to suck him. He let out a high-pitched squeal when he felt her take as much of him as she could, about three-quarters. He had, of course, been blown by Mandy many times and really enjoyed it and was able to relax when she did it, but having this new mouth on his dick, particularly that of his boss, was also mind-blowing. She wasn't as good as Mandy, but he liked it nonetheless.

On the other end of the sofa, Nelson was sitting down completely nude and Mandy, down to only panties, was kneeling on an ottoman sucking his cock. Strangely, Jason found that extremely exciting to watch his girlfriend—did he really still want her to be that?—with another man.

"My turn," Julianne informed him, turning over and lying on her back with her head leaning against her husband's outstretched arm. She spread her legs and pointed to her pussy. "Eat."

Jason complied—she was the boss after all. Fortunately, the instruction Mandy had given him each time he'd gone down on her allowed him to confidently tongue his employer's pussy. The first thing he noticed was that she tasted different—not better or worse—just different. He had come to enjoy the flavor of pussy, and as he continued to lick, he liked this new taste. What was taking some getting used to was everyone's interaction: he was able to see Julianne rubbing her husband's thigh as he caressed her breast with one hand while cupping Mandy's head with his other.

"Mmmm, you taught him well, Mandy."

With her mouth full of cock, the paralegal could only mumble agreement.

"Enough of that," Nelson grunted from Mandy's expert mouth work, "I want to see him fuck you."

"Your wish . . ." Julianne said. "Jase, you heard your boss."

Jason nervously glanced at Mandy who twisted her head slightly to meet his eyes. She nodded for him to proceed, so he moved another big ottoman against the sofa and next to the one Mandy was kneeling on effectively turning the sofa into a bed, and crawled up between Julianne's legs. She had peeled back her labia rendering her pussy nearly gaping open. Jason took aim and drove his cock in. The two moaned in unison. She was not as tight as Mandy, but like the taste of her pussy, the feel of his dick inside her was totally different, yet just as pleasant.