Caught in the Shower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dejectedly headed home, no wiser than when I had started out, and also no closer to a conclusion as to what to do about these feelings we had for one another. When I walked in the door, Jen was frantically talking to someone on the phone. For half a second, I thought she saw the video of what I had done to her, and was calling the police! But the relief I saw in her eyes when she realized I was home put to rest that worry.

"He's home. Thank you, Marcia." She set the phone down and whirled on me. "Just where have you been?" I stopped in my tracks, baffled for a moment as to why she was demanding to know my whereabouts.

"Hey, who is the parent here?" I asked jokingly.

"Daddy! Your bigwigs have been calling all morning. They want to meet you now, as a huge storm is brewing and they want to get home before it hits. You need to call them NOW!"

I rushed to the phone, and dialed the contact numbers I had for my clients. The relief I heard in their voices at hearing from me was extensive. I agreed to meet them in 30 minutes at their hotel. I looked at Jen, and told her to get ready, forget the party clothes. We nearly knocked one another over in our rush to get upstairs. Laughing, I half pushed, half caressed her ass as we went up the stairs.

"Daddy!" She squealed, and at the top of the stairs she looked at me with a funny look on her face. I leant down, and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Get your ass dressed sexy, we gotta get a move on!" Then disappeared to my room to shower and dress as well. The stunned look on her face, followed by a lusty smile told me all I needed to know. We would be ok.

On the way back from the meeting, Jen expressed her disappointment in not going out that evening as planned. She had been looking forward to wearing her pretty new dress.

I looked at her, in her cute little business casual skirt, and jacket she had worn on previous occasions acting as my secretary. "Who says we aren't going out still?" Until that moment, the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now, it sounded like a good way to get this relationship started. What better than a night out on the town, a romantic dinner for two, some wine, candles and dancing? For I knew now, this young daughter of mine, was going to be the best lover I have ever had, or would ever have.

"You mean it Daddy?" she practically wiggled in her seat from excitement. "Just us?"

"Just us, sweetheart. You won't mind being seen out with your decrepit old man, will you?" I teased.

Her mouth dropped open in astonishment. "Daddy!" she breathed, 'You're not old." I couldn't help but hide the cheeky grin that stole over my face. "The decrepit part, well, we'll have to see!"

I laughed, and turned into our driveway, parking in the garage. "I have a few things I need to go get done sweetie, you run on in, and start getting ready for your big night out, ok?"

"Ok, Dad. Gwen is coming over to help do my hair and stuff. That was already planned. Should I tell her that I have a date with a hot man? Or just dinner with dear old dad?" I could hear the teasing in her voice, but also the question as to how to define what was going on.

"You tell her whatever you want, sweetie." I leaned over to kiss her, and lightly brushed my lips across hers, like a lover. My fingertips lightly held her chin, as I ran my tongue across her lips. When her lips parted, I lightly kissed her, barely engaging our tongues. I ran my fingertips down her cheek, across her throat, then twisted my hand, so that the back of my hand brushed the swell of her breasts. Just enough to excite her, then ended the kiss.

"Go. Your old man has things to do." I laughed and watched as she exited the car in a daze. I could almost bet, she was extremely wet by now!

Jen went into the house, and plopped down on the sofa. What had just happened? All of a sudden, her dad was acting like a lover! Last night, she could have sworn he was going to put an end to her advances, and now, he was practically promising exactly what she wanted. The phone rang, bringing her out of her daze. It was Gwen, calling to see if she still wanted her to come do her hair for the meeting. Jen giggled, and told her the meeting was off, but that Daddy was still taking her out anyhow, because she had been so looking forward to it. Jen told her friend to come in about half an hour, she had to shower still.

When they hung up, she dashed off to her room, to gather the things she needed for her shower. She decided to take her camera along, and take pictures of her and daddy all dressed up, but noticed that the camera was full. Taking a moment, she plugged it in to her laptop, and uploaded the photo's. It was taking a long time, and best to her knowledge, no videos had been taken since she had played with herself.

Video's always slowed down the upload process. Sure enough, there was a new video! Maybe she'd accidentally hit record and it was just junk. She laughed recalling the 20 minute video she'd made of the inside of her backpack!

She hit play, when the program finished uploading, and got the shock of a lifetime! There was her dad, backing away from the camera, totally naked! He was in her room, and she was asleep. Her heartbeat quickened, as she watched him kiss and lick down her stomach, then begin to eat her out. This was last night, she realized from the date stamp. She had taken a sleeping pill to be extra rested for tonight, and partly to escape "the talk" she knew her dad was going to have with her.

Her pussy started to throb, watching her dads mouth on her girlie bits, and her hand snuck into her panties. No wonder she had woken up so incredibly wet! What she saw next had her fingers flying over her swollen clit. Her daddy had put his beautiful cock inside of her while she slept! Admittedly, he didn't fuck her fully, but he penetrated her virgin pussy! Just as her dad yelled "Nooo!!" she came with him, both on the screen and on her bed watching. "Oh My God, he came inside of me!" Her orgasm ripped through her lithe body, and she collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

Once she came down from her orgasm, Jen skipped off to take her shower, completely happy and secure in her knowledge that her daddy did indeed want her as much as she wanted him. Never again would she have to wonder after tonight. For tonight, she would be awake, and he would fuck her fully!

12