All Comments on 'Caught in the Showers'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

I can't believe I'm writing this openly, but I was both scared and extremely aroused reading this! I would be so afraid of something like this happening to me! Getting caught masturbating, and then the man catching me, humiliates me and makes me suck his cock! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Soooo hooootttt!!!!!

parmesan888parmesan888about 1 year ago

return of the legend

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 year ago

ohh you are back!!! i'm not 100% gay, but i love your work

redogi33redogi33about 1 year ago

Great read , this is how i started to suck cock sound more like my life then a story , i enjoy been treated like this from start to finish. Mouth is watering now ,my arse needs spanking/pounding wow great forplay I need to wank !

JP0920JP0920about 1 year ago

Amazingly hot story, please keep writing!

stories55stories55about 1 year ago

excellent story. i hope there is more to this one. love the humiliating talk. like the style of hearing both sides of what is going on. Presume he will be bent over.. Oh ANDTHOSE PICTURES SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR THE MENS POKER GROUP TO HAVE FUN WITH HIM.

StrippednakedspankedStrippednakedspankedabout 1 year ago

Your stories give me an auto-erection!

jkyguyjkyguyabout 1 year ago

Glad to see you're back, I missed your stories so much

MarkyericleeMarkyericleeabout 1 year ago

Glad to see the return of my favourite writer on this site, amazing story and I wish there's another chapter :)

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

Over-the-top? Far-fetched? I don't know ... every time I read one of your stories, I think ... yeah ... yeah ... I could SO be that character!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Back 60 years ago when I was younger, our country club had the big open space with multiple showers.

It was considered normal that the older and the younger would shower together naked.

And, there were times, if us younger ones were curious about the size of the older cocks, we were allowed to check them out, see them swell and get hard, and even allowed to touch, lick, and suck them. If a younger fellow got to be known to enjoy that, he might actually make twenty dollars (a huge amount of money back then).

There were tales of some who would retire to a bathroom stall and get fucked. I settled for them using my mouth...

BareBearsFanBareBearsFanabout 1 year ago

You always write the hottest stories, keep it up :D

BlisteredboyBlisteredboyabout 1 year ago

Loved this story so much! Hope there’s a part 2.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66about 1 year ago

Loved this story write more please.

thetomtomthetomtomabout 1 year ago

Your stories make me want to submit so bad. Every single one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That young man needs to have his ass wrecked and ultimately pull a train in the locker room of older men who fill his colon with load after load of cum.

nolabluenolablueabout 1 year ago

I cant wait for Chapter 2! I hope you find a way to have him pushed beyond the boundaries of your similar stories to out him further to others in his social network.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 1 year ago

Hot hot hot story! Love all the detailed physical descriptions. Please write more chapters!

cat_suckercat_suckerabout 1 year ago

I really reall love it! I hope more people gets involved and he's humiliated in lots of different ways!

BlisteredboyBlisteredboyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! If I could find a Daddy like this, I’d be so happy.

BlisteredboyBlisteredboy8 months ago

Can’t even count the number of times I’ve cum while reading this story and part 2. Love your writing skills! ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
782 Followers
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES