All Comments on 'Caught in the Showers Pt. 02'

by RSchwuler

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
thetomtomthetomtomabout 1 year ago

a lovely sequel. Shaving was really nice

nolabluenolablueabout 1 year ago

Part 3 should start with his return to the gym, even though he knows he will be publicly outed to everyone he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always.

I think a little part of him may have just fallen in love. It'd be hard not to when you've been so thoroughly owned. No way he won't be back there to serve the man that made him who he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope there is a part three, possibly with an unknown witness who has video of his deflowering, and he is owned by a man - long-term.

BareBearsFanBareBearsFanabout 1 year ago

Wow, another amazing series.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

I agree with @thetomtom, the whole shaving sequence was mesmerizing. Sometimes it's easy when reading (or writing) porn to race through the "foreplay" to get to the majestic main events of penetration and insemination; but I found myself pausing and re-reading each paragraph of that scene ... the way you captured the main character's mindset as he surrendered to his emasculation ... wishing it was happening to me ...

Of course, the eventual and inevitable deflowering was masterful and powerful as always.

subboynycsubboynycabout 1 year ago

There has to be more, Sir. Please, Sir! This can't be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

amazing story! wow

BlisteredboyBlisteredboyabout 1 year ago

Such a wonderful tale, and so well-written! I’ll be jerking off to this very soon…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A sequel is needed, the culmination of which would be with our older bull hero fucking little spanky in front of his father or...emasculating and power fucking spanky's father in front of him. Turning the both out with colon's full of jizz.

joshjones1190joshjones1190about 1 year ago

Superb, Just like the father of the bride series

secretsissy02secretsissy02about 1 year ago

Another great story! A guilty pleasure! Loved it

JP0920JP0920about 1 year ago

Amazing story. You’re a brilliant writer! Such awesomely naughty and kinky fantasies, please write more

nolabluenolablue12 months ago

You need to take the next step in story development, and have spanky exposed to others in his social circle, leading to further humiliation and submission to others. The storyline begs for "the next step seemingly into the abyss"... but perhaps just karma and happiness for all....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So totally hot..all cleanly shaven so he’s left like a woman….the way he should look since he has a clit for a cock…everything about this is white hot…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We need a new chapter!

This hypnotube video has some interesting story ideas?

https://hypnotube.com/video/dirty-old-daddies-by-drogon-46180.html

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRSchwuler@RSchwuler
Kinky dom* in NY, into kinky stuff, like writing stories with a heavy mindf-ck element. All of my stories are intended to be wild and over-top fantasies with serious boundary-pushing and mistreatment of semi-willing subs. I'm not going for realism, romance or uplift. Read at y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES