Caught in the Showers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make sure all my jizz goes deep up in you, faggot." I was astonished by the old man's strength, his ability to hold me up like this. He shook me around as if trying to ensure that it would make it flow further into me.

"Oh yeah, you're getting knocked up for sure." He crowed, roughly rattling me around for a few more moments before dumping me unceremoniously back onto the mat. He stood above me, catching his breath as I collected myself, my head spinning. I remained on my knees, too defeated to move or take any action while his shiny, conquering prick bobbed around inches from my face.

Looming over me, he brought his right foot to my lips and I instinctively kissed his fur-speckled toes, making him laugh in disdain. As he repeated the process with his left foot, he made a deep hacking sound. I felt a large gob of warm spit pelt me right over my eyes, dripping down my nose and face. He cackled again before speaking.

"Now, I'm going to take a nice shower and get cleaned up, and I don't need any pervert public masturbator faggots around. So it's time for you to get the fuck out of here, spanky boy."

Before I could wipe the man's spit from my eyes he reached down and yanked me by the ear, lifting me up but keeping my upper body bent over. He led me out of the studio, forcing me to hobble along behind him with my head down at his waist.

"Unless you want to see those pictures all around town, including in front of the old Carmody homestead, I better not see your faggot face back here ever again, you hear me, boy?" He stopped, brought his face to mine and slapped me against the side of the head once, twice, three times for good measure. My vision was blurred as I nodded desperately, still bent over awkwardly.

He then stomped on, swiftly dragging me by the ear back through the locker room. We passed my open locker but kept going to the back of the room. He kicked open the emergency exit and threw me into the doorway. I stumbled into the threshold, facing out on the parking lot. I felt the heat of the midday sun on my bare skin.

My hands went to my crotch reflexively, covering my shaven groin. Before I could turn around he kicked me right in the bare ass, sending me face first into the pebbled drive. I could barely see in the bright daylight.

"Now go on, spanky boy. Get your sorry ass out of my sight. Run. Run all the way home, bare ass!" The door slammed shut and I heard his throaty laughter recede. I stayed belly down for a few more moments, collecting my breath before finally standing, naked as the day I was born. It was all quiet. Just bird song, the insect chirp of sprinklers, and the not so distant surf of traffic.