Caught in the Storm

Story Info
A girl has sex with a Vietnam Vet during a storm.
2.4k words
4.14
42.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

The rain was beating down on the roof like bullets. It sounded like any moment they would break through the meager tin roof and kill the meager humans huddled protectively inside. There was a car parked less than fifty feet away but the curtain of rain hid the vehicle sight even when flashlights were used. Even if the vehicle had been close enough to see the water in the parking lot was ankle deep and since the lot was elevated above most of the roads it was a safe assumption that the drive home would have been at least waist deep it not worse than that. The inhabitants of Joe's Diner were trapped for the duration of the storm and likely for a while after that.

There were only two people who'd stayed behind to watch the diner. The six foot seven Vietnam Veteran had stayed behind because he didn't have any place else to go. The truth is that America doesn't take care of her veterans and like many others he'd been cast, literally, to the side of the road when his country had been done with him. It didn't help that he was African American. The dreams of the jungle hadn't let him have a full night's sleep since he'd returned and that fact had robbed him of his wife and child as well as every job he'd tried to hold down. The only thing he had left was his training and his physique which had somehow survived the years between. He practically lived at the diner, helping out with odd jobs when he could and the rest of the time telling stories for spare change. No one was sure where he slept normally but everybody knew that he was one of the people that slept under the diner when it rained.

That was part of the point though. It wasn't raining though. Calling the deluge of wolves and lions rain was to elevate the word above and beyond anything it had ever been assigned to. It was positively pouring like God himself had opened a dam over New Seras without a single thought to the people who might be living beneath his private toilet. The amount of water dropping from the sky was blocking out all cell phones, not that cell phones are really that reliable in anything other than perfect weather, but radio communications were knocked out to. For the Vietnam vet it wasn't really that terrifying to be out of communication. The twenty something waitress though was terrified.

Tiffany was trying her damnedest to pretend like this was the kind of weather she was used to. She hadn't mentioned to the Vet that she was the only person was still in the Diner other than him. He either knew and was staying to keep her company or he didn't and there was no reason to scare him. Not that he looked like the type to be scared by a little rain. By California standards where Tiffany had been born there was no such thing a little storm. There was normal and oh my God we're headed to Oz and this was a few steps beyond that. Tiffany didn't know what lay beyond the wonderful world of Oz and more important she knew how to get home from Oz so she didn't trouble her blonde head with trying to figure out exactly how hard it was raining lest it take her farther than any land she'd heard of.

"You know miss you don't have to stay here for me. You can go home and I'll find my own way if you like." His name was Jim. Jim said she could leave and Tiffany almost jumped at the invitation until she remembered why she'd stayed. Her car had stalled out before she got out of the parking lot. Since the parking lot had been almost empty then she hadn't even bothered getting back into a proper spot.

The beautiful brunette smiled at him. "Nah. I wouldn't make it home in this weather. Since we're stuck here I can get you something on the house." Jim returned the smile but shook his head responding his cup of coffee was plenty for the moment. "You mind if I sit?" He motioned evenly to the seat across from him. "You know you come in here everyday and I never got your name."

"That's cus I don't give it out often." Jim waited a moment see her face sink. There was just something entertaining about fucking with the younger generations. "Jim. Jim Harris." He reached across the table to shake her hand and found she had a surprisingly strong grip. "So you're not from here. What brought you out here to Mobile?"

"A man." Tiffany's eyes shot out the window for a moment but she couldn't even see the sidewalk much less her car. Maybe it had already floated away or one of the wind gusts had taken it to Oz. That wouldn't be so bad it if was true, it was an old junker and the insurance money would buy something better and on the off chance the dinner took her to Oz then she wouldn't have to walk the Yellow Brick road. "My husband. Well ex." Jim didn't even open his mouth to speak. He took a sip of his coffee and waited. "He's a jack ass. Piece of shit Marine just like all the military men." Jim's eye brow rose just slightly if Tiffany noticed she didn't so much as pause. "We'd been dating since we were sixteen, high school sweethearts and everything. We got married just before he went to war, that was about three years back. Now he's stationed out of Pensacola Florida as an instructor. We'll I went to surprise him the other day. You know like a good wife-" Jim knew exactly what she was going to say before she said it "-and I found out he was drilling two of his students."

Jim listened in silence as Tiffany told the rest of her sad tale. She'd tried to forgive him but he wouldn't stop. That she'd given him everything she could imagine in bed. Watched porn so she could learn what those girls did and let him live out every fantasy, let him use her body and still he tossed her to the side without so much as a second glance. He was the one who'd actually started up the divorce proceedings. As pathetic as it sounded she would have lived on her life as his dog if he'd let her. She didn't have anyplace else to go. No friends, no family that she was on speaking terms with. So when the divorce had become official she'd left the base and stopped at the first place with "Help Needed" sign and that had been six months ago.

There wasn't anything for Jim to say to her. An apology from him wouldn't mean anything so he'd simply listened and sipped at his coffee until it was gone. Then he'd told her his own story about how he'd been drafted into the Marines at seventeen to fight the Vietnam. He didn't bore her with the stories of social injustices. He didn't tell her about his younger brother who broken his arm when police turned a fire hose on him at an equal rights rally. He told her about his then girlfriend Tara. He was in the jungle huddled beneath a piece of canvas in a rainstorm that made this one seem like a light drizzle. He'd been saving her letter for a day like this because it always brightened his day to know that someone out there was in love with him. That was how he tried to remember it anyway. There was another memory though where he'd avoided reading it until a day was finally dark enough to mirror what he knew was inside the envelope that so light he could barely feel it. Either or neither could just as easily have been the truth it was so long ago.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany whispered. "Let me get you a fresh cup." She stood up just in time to escape as a branch shattered the window and landed right where she'd been sitting only moments before. The glass exploded inward luckily neither of them were badly cut but Tiffany was paralyzed.

Instinct kicked in for Jim though who was on his feet in a heartbeat. He scooped the girl into his arms as if she were still a child and ran with her back towards the kitchen where there were no windows. They could also turn on the stoves to provide some warmth. "You okay?" He waved his hands in front of her ash white face. "Tiffany c'mon it's not that bad. You're not even hurt darlin'." Slowly she blinked and turned to face him then lunged forward wrapping her arms around his neck and sobbing. It took five minutes to get her to calm down and dry her eyes. "It's okay. Just a storm. Been in plenty worse in my day and not all of them in nice sturdy places like this. I promise we're not going anywhere." Tiffany asked if he was sure and nodded. "We aren't goin no place. We ain't leavin till this is over and this place ain't leaven till a bulldozer hits her. Ain't no storm never picked up a building made o'concrete fore and it won't today."

Jim was more shocked than anything else when the girl twisted to straddle him and pressed her lips to his. He tried for a moment to pull her off suddenly becoming aware that she was a woman all over. There didn't seem to be anyplace he could put his hands, certainly not on her narrow waist that was far to close to her hips. Her breasts wouldn't do either and the only other choice was to grab her toned thighs. "It's okay Jim. I need something to keep my mind off the storm. I promise you aren't taking advantage." Tiffany said obviously reading his mind as she crisscrossed her hands arms over her torso and pulled the red and white checkered dress overhead.

It hadn't crossed Jim's mind before that Tiffany was a white girl. He'd left whatever racism he'd had in a jungle years ago. Until he saw the contrast of his dark brown skin against her peach hued flesh it hadn't occurred that she was anything other than a person. It was obvious then though as she guided his lips to her rosy pink nipples. It was obviously as his hands sped over her creamy skin down to her womanhood.

Tiffany had never been with a black man before then and she was just in awe of him. There was something intangibly different about this. It might not even have been that he was black, the man was old enough to be father, her grandfather really and she'd never been with an older man before. What ever it was she could feel her juices soaking her panties just as surely as they would have if she'd stepped outside. Quickly she worked him out of his pants grinning at the organ it revealed.

She wasn't certain what she'd been expecting. Well she was, she was expecting what she'd always heard people say and had seen in the porn. He wasn't supposed to have a dick, he was supposed to have a cock. A massive weapon like club that would split her open and no amount of porn girls moaning convinced Tiffany that it felt good to have an arm inside you. Instead she found his smooth nearly perfect cock. He wasn't even quite as big as her husband had been, bigger around maybe but not quite as long.

Three months without and human contact though meant that Tiffany wasn't really interested in details at the moment. She yanked her panties down and off and sat down on Jim. "That's it Marine." She moaned. "You stay at attention until I'm done with my ride okay?" Jim smiled and mock saluted before kissing her. Instantly Tiffany remembered all of the dance classes she'd taken and her hips started gyrating round and round. His hands weren't just resting no her hips like some boys would nor was he trying to bounce her up and down. Instead he was expertly guiding her body. Tiffany was howling almost as loud as the wind outside when she came.

A smirk crossed Jim's lips as the girl collapsed against his chest panting slightly. It was always that way with the youngsters. They sprinted to the finish like it was a race. Of course for the younger ladies it probably was a race, if they couldn't finish before their boyfriends that might be it for the night. Jim wasn't a teen or even a twenty something though. He eased the brunette onto her back against the cold tiles smiling as her body leapt in brief protest before he started driving his hips against her.

It only crossed Tiffany's mind once to complain when her shoulders hit the cold tile. Then Jim's cock started working her already sensitive hole with slow perfectly delicious motions. There was a tingle at the base of her spine and another in the pit of her stomach. It was certainly worth putting up with a little cold tile against her back for. He was going to take her right back to the edge even though she'd just left and this time he was going to come with her. She could feel him, it wasn't like the younger boys who suddenly lost control but she could feel the insistence in him. The animal urge growing.

Jim closed his eyes trying to make damn sure that he was able to hold off his own pleasure until after he'd gotten her back but it was so difficult. She was so beautiful and so innocent lying beneath him. A slight blush covered her squirming body. Light whimpers were constantly escaping her slightly parted lips and her eyes were screwed shut.

Without warning her body went straight as a board other than her legs which wrapped around his waist pulling him toward her. He'd meant to pull out of her before he came but she took that choice away from him when she dug her heels into the small of his back painfully but not enough to stop his orgasm from pumping into her youthful body.

"That was amazing." Tiffany whispered leaning up to kiss Jim who nodded. "So are we going to do this again the next time it rains?"

"Why wait?" And they didn't.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers