All Comments on 'Caught Stroking'

by Originsunknown

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Hot

It seems the women already suspected something because they seemed pretty prepared for taking control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Any time a woman catches her man in a gay act and don't get thoroughly pissed, an angel gets its wings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

My life experience has convinced me without any doubt that every man would love gay sex now and then. Top or bottom might be a matter of preference, but sex with a man is at least just as satisfying as making love to a woman. And every woman would love being a lesbian now and then. I wish we could collectively just get over the social conditioning and enjoy sexual satisfaction from whatever gender we want without guilt. The two guys in this story keep falling back on that conditioning to some extent, but at least they have discovered the joy of having man to man sex with each other. For that, I give it five stars.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
sexy

I wondered too who's wife knew hubby wore panties. but I still liked it. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I think Marcus and Steve enjoyed their mutual masturbation, and when the opportunity arose (by forceful suggestion of their wives), they enjoyed the blow jobs and fucking. They should continue those actions from time to time as they were good together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish this could happen to me

Hot story: I was glad there was no yucky lesbian “sex” between the two women. It was just straight sex and gay male sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well , Damn !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh what I missed in this story, was the 2 woman in a 69, while both man fuck them... maybe for next chapter :-D

5stars again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOriginsunknown@Originsunknown
Been writing for a while, will be posting more, all that were mostly written for my wife. As much as I love feedback, be polite! As one of my readers pointed out, this is an amateur site, I'm no professional and write to arouse, not to make a living. Some of my stories have ...