Cécile's Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others hadn't either. They all crowded around wanting me to suck their cocks too. They were forgetting their shyness. I picked out the one with the smallest cock and decided to call him Pepe. I turned to him, took his cock in my hand, crooned "Sweet ittle weenie," and put it in my mouth. The others laughed, and he got a little softer.

"'S'matter, Pepe?" I said, holding his balls in my hand. "Don't like girls? Maybe you'd rather suck off one of the boys here." The other men laughed louder, and Pepe pulled away angrily.

I turned to Tony, who was standing in front of me. His skin was darker than the others, and his cock was darker too. "Mmm," I said, "chocolate. Can I bite off a piece?" I looked up at him and pulled my lips back so he could see my teeth, which I closed around the head of his cock.

I like to bite people, even though it sometimes gets me in pretty bad trouble. I figured out a long time ago exactly how hard I can bite ears, noses, cocks, fingers and other things so I can hurt without drawing blood. I bit Tony's cock now, and he yelped and pulled away.

"'S'matter, Tony? You're not afraid of a little girl, are you?" He gave me a dark look and came back to me; tough guys like this can never refuse a dare. I raked his cock lightly with my teeth while I sucked him. He was nervous.

"Little slut's a ball-buster," said a pale short man with a heavy five-o'clock shadow. I decided to call him Angelo. He pushed in close to me, and I turned to him, gave his cock a slap, and said, "If I couldn't see them myself, I'd think you boys didn't have any balls to bust." And then I took him into my mouth.

There were two more, Giovanni, who had on a lot of cologne, Jaguar I think, and Ricardo, who had the second-biggest cock. I treated them the same way. I sucked their cocks well and gave them their money's worth. But I insulted them, or swatted them and bit them, and they started to get mad at me. When I got tired of sucking them I lay back on the sofa and spread my legs so they could see my pussy, and said, "Any of you know what to do with this?"

Pepe was the best looking guy there even if his cock wasn't all that big. He growled "Zoccola!" and tried to get on top of me and push his cock into me. I slapped his face, gave him a shove, and said, "Not you, Pepe, I want Guido there; he's got the bigger cock." I closed my legs.

Pepe flushed deep red in an instant and raised his hand, but he stopped himself; I felt a little pang of disappointment as he let his hand fall. Giovanni said, "C'mon, babe, he paid like everyone else; let him fuck you."

I said, "Fuck you, Giovanni, I'm not gonna let you fuck me either. You're ugly and you smell."

His face darkened and he said, "Fucking cunt." He pushed Pepe aside and tried to get on top of me.

I hissed, "Get away from me, you dirty fucking wop," and I tried to push him off me. But I'd insulted them all now, they were all mad at me, and two of them held my arms and another two pried my legs apart while Giovanni pushed his cock into me. "Dago! Fucking greaser!" I yelled, and pulled an arm free and scratched his face, raising welts. "Get your filthy greaser prick out of me!"

Someone grabbed my hand and yanked it back, and Giovanni slapped my face. He jammed into me, fuck it was scary how pissed off he was, and he snarled, "Keep your fucking mouth shut, bitch, or I'll really hit you!"

"Guinea!" I yelled. "Asshole! Wop! Pin prick! Dago! Fuck you!" And he hit me harder, backhand this time, shit it hurt, and I went on struggling and cursing and calling him every bad thing I could think of, pissing him off more, and every time he hit me I got more excited till my whole body was buzzing like a power line.

Then one of the men that was holding me down-it was Angelo, the short one-said "Somebody hold her, let me fuck her," and I said, "I don't fuck baby guineas," and he pushed Giovanni aside and shoved into me. I kicked and bucked and called him a midget and a greaser, and before long he was hitting and fucking me as roughly as Giovanni had.

Soon Pepe, who'd been holding an arm, straddled my head and shoved his little cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth as deep as he could and growled "Eat that, whore." I made a lot of gagging noises to turn him on more, and I scratched his ass, trying to draw blood. If Pepe had a girlfriend he'd have fun explaining the scratches. Meanwhile Angelo was still fucking me, and since he couldn't reach my face he was slapping my breasts.

After a while Ricardo said, "My turn," and Angelo and Pepe pulled out of me. Ricardo yanked me to my feet, and he lay down in the middle of the big shag rug, held his cock upright, and said "Ass-fucking time. Sit on this, whore." I lowered myself onto him, facing away from him and toward the other guys. I did it hard and fast, it hurt even though my ass was full of lube, and I moaned loud because they'd be turned on knowing it hurt. I sat down on Ricardo's cock as far as I could go, and I sobbed "Fuck, fuck, fuck" as I bounced on him, feeling how he stretched my ass and drilled me deep.

I massaged my clit with one hand as I rode Ricardo's cock, and the men all sat and watched till I said, "Why are you pussies just sitting there? Can't get it up?" Tony came over to me and said, "You've got a nasty mouth, slut," and bent down and spat in my face. Then he gave me a sharp slap. It stung like iodine, and I gave a screech and yelled "Eat shit, cocksucker!" He scowled and slapped me right-handed, then left, again and again, yelling "Whore! Slut! Bitch!" while I yelled "Motherfucker! Shithead! Wop!" He knew how to hit; my cheeks must have been really red, and when he hit my face it was like Ricardo's big cock was a hammer slamming my ass, and my pussy was getting hotter with every blow. My ass was like on fire, my mind and body so revved up I was completely out of control, shrieking insults, spitting and clawing.

When Tony slowed down a little I said, "Do you just hit girls, babe, or do you know how to fuck them?" He hesitated a second, and then it dawned on him that my pussy was right there, and he could fuck me even though Ricardo's cock was in my ass, and he squatted down and shoved into me.

"Fuck me hard, Tony," I shouted, and shit, he did, he was a caveman, his cock a bludgeon. I'd never had two cocks in me that way, never felt so incredibly full; I pushed against them, trying to make them hurt more, and moaned and whined as those big cocks sent waves of scorching pain and pleasure through my body.

A couple of the others came to either side of me, and I sucked their cocks, one after the other, and soon all of them were crowded around, so close their body heat with their sweat and musky crotch smell was stifling. So many cocks pressed in on me, veins bulging, heads swollen and purple, leaking slippery drops that they smeared on my cheeks; I sucked them all, and when I wasn't sucking them the men jerked off and grumbled about getting turns in my pussy and ass.

I'd been bored with Davis and bored on the street, bored giving blowjobs in cars and fucking stupid fat ugly johns in the crummy little trick pad on Dwight Street, one by one, over and over, all night long. And now it suddenly came to me that I wasn't bored. I pulled away from the cock in my mouth and said, "Hit me!" and somebody slapped a breast, it stung, and I yelled "Harder, asshole!" and they battered me-they were fucking animals, I'd be black and blue in the morning.

I sucked another cock, Giovanni's maybe, and thought, This is really it; this is the real thing. Shit, it was. A few minutes later I was lying back on Guido with his big cock stretching my ass like it had never been stretched before, and Ricardo was fucking me brutally and slapping my tits, snarling "Bitch!" and "Cunt!" with every stroke, and Giovanni was squatting over my face, holding my head in both hands and banging my tonsils while I gagged and choked, and someone was reaching into the middle of it all and pinching my clit. . . . And that's when the orgasm roared up inside me, a fucking Vesuvius of sensation, and it blew up inside me. I arched away from Giovanni's cock and screamed "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" I'd never felt anything like it, not masturbating, not when Daddy beat me, not ever; it would lay waste whole cities and provinces, what I felt.

Shit, I thought, as Ricardo pushed his cock into my mouth and Pepe took his place in my pussy. When I'd calmed down a bit it all started to seem so weird, fucking these six guys. I'd known my life was strange ever since I'd started to get a sense of how normal families worked, you know, from TV and overhearing kids at school, back before they threw me out. But this was the strangest thing yet. I relaxed and just sort of watched them fuck and hit me, like I was sitting on the sofa and watching it on TV. They didn't notice I wasn't really there, but took their turns, and thrust and slapped and panted. I'd've said they were ignoring me if they weren't actually fucking me. It was sexy watching like that, my whole body felt warm and good, but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to come again.

Ricardo pulled his cock out of me and jerked off, gasping, till his cum splattered on my cheek. And the sight of that turned them all on and made them want to come. Their cum jetted and sprayed and gushed; it drenched my breasts and back, my ass and pussy. I was slimy all over.

Tony was the last to come. He grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand, forced me to my knees, and with his other hand jerked off an inch from my nose, muttering "Cazzo figa"; and I stared into his slit wide-eyed, suddenly there again, back in the middle of it, and making a sort of thin excited whining hum, till he cried "Ah! Ah! Ah!" and I closed my eyes and felt his warm cum pump onto my nose, eyes, cheeks, and forehead, and into my screaming mouth. I thought his orgasm was going to go on forever.

When he was finally spent he dragged me off the rug by the hair. I squealed "Shit! Ow! Fuck!" as I scrabbled on the polished floor, tried to bite and scratch and kick him, and finally fell on my butt at his feet. He ignored all this, hung on to me, and said, "Roll up the rug." Angelo and Guido ran to roll it up against the sofa, and Tony hauled me back to the middle of where the rug had been and shoved me down onto the floor.

He stood over me and said "Here's the third extra, cunt," and he took his cock in his hand and started to pee on me, on my belly and breasts, and as he peed he called me a bitch and a whore, a puttana and a mignotta. I couldn't believe what was happening. I thought everything that could ever be done to anybody had been done to me, but no one had ever done this to me. But so many things were new in my life: I was on the run, living with a heroin addict, I was turning tricks on Dwight Street and just now fucking six guys to help him pay for his habit. When they called me a whore it stung like a slap because it was true. Not just true because I was fucking for money, but true because I knew that was what I really was, down deep. This was what I was meant to do.

I realized suddenly that two more guys were peeing on me, and one of the streams of pee was making its way up my body; it was already wetting my neck. I closed my eyes and mouth; this man would be peeing on my face any second. And I realized another thing too, as I felt the pee splash against an eyelid and pool in my belly button, that my right hand was on my pussy and I was masturbating frantically. I hadn't even noticed when I started to do it, but now my pussy was slick and hot, and I'd shoved two fingers into it. The heat was building inside me again, and I was making noises that seemed strange even to me. The warm pee on my skin and the toilet smell turned me on so much I had to make noise, but I didn't want to open my mouth, so it just sounded like "Mmm, mmm"-the sound of screams bottled up inside.

When one man couldn't pee anymore, another stepped up and stood over me, until there were just two of them left, and they were drizzling feeble streams onto my face and pussy.

And then their bladders were empty. I stopped masturbating, wiped my eyes, and looked at the last two, Pepe and Angelo, standing above me. Pepe grinned and shook himself off above my face, making me blink; then they stepped back. The room was quiet. I was disappointed that I hadn't come again. The men were all standing around, gazing at me with their cocks in their hands.

"Go ahead and get yourself off," Tony said, sounding almost kind. "We'll watch for the fourth extra."

Shit. Could I do it? The puddle of pee all around me was starting to feel cold on my back, bottom, and legs. I looked at Tony and saw he was already getting hard again, staring at my gaping pussy, waiting for me. Some of the others were too.

"Fuck," I said, and put my hand back on my pussy. I rubbed and stroked myself while I watched the men masturbate watching me.

"I can't believe this fucking whore," Tony said, and the others murmured their agreement as they watched. They called me a whore and a slut in English and Italian-Italian has lots of words for whore-and they stared and jerked off as I squirmed in the big puddle, getting hotter and hotter, feeling like the world's most worthless slut and more turned on than I'd ever been in my life. Tony stepped up and stood over me, and his chest heaved and he came; and his cum, just a little this time, dripped onto my left breast, and I closed my eyes and came again with a wordless howl, my orgasm a huge wave of hot shame burning me up inside. It was fucked up, lying in this small sea of piss and masturbating while six men stared at my naked body. But I knew I'd have to do it again; I was sure that the damp and degraded puttana on the floor, surrounded by these men, was the real me.

I looked at the men standing sort of dazed in a circle around me, and all I could think to say was "Fuck."

They let me use the shower, and Tony had Angelo drive me back to Dwight Street. We didn't say a single word on the ride over: I watched the buildings go by and tried not to think about anything. Nothing else happened that night; it was too late even for whores and johns. I was barely in time to catch a ride back to Dixwell with Sasha. And when I got back to Davis's apartment and opened my purse to give him the three hundred I'd made that night, I found four hundred instead and gave that to him. But he was nodding and hardly noticed. And a little later he was dreaming heroin dreams beside me in his bed and didn't notice when I cried myself to sleep, just like I'd done a thousand times before in my shitty life.

Exactly six days later Tony's big car pulled up to the curb again. The window slid down and he said, "The guys are still pissed off at the way you treated them last week. They're saying they want to get even."

I said, "Teste di cazzo-I'll beat shit out of them again." I was ridiculously glad to see him; my pussy was already flooding as I climbed into the car. He drove me back to Lyon Street. We did everything we did before, but I made them hit me harder this time and let them watch me pee for a fifth extra.

12