Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh My!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wrap your arms around me Steve. We have to go."

Steve scooted up against Dori's human back and wrapped his arms around her. As soon as he was secure, Dori took off through the woods with a speed that Steve hadn't imagined she possessed. He pulled himself against her as tightly as he could. Dori's large breasts, were bouncing wildly as she ran. Feeling them against the top of his hands was making Steve even harder. He was so hard right now, that the top button on his jeans popped right off. Dori stopped.

"Something's tracking us Steve. I can sense it. Take off that bloody shirt. That should help. You've got blood all over those britches as well. Take those off. Hurry," she commanded.

Steve hopped off of Dori and peeled his shirt off discarding it alongside the path. "I...My Jeans?"

"Yes...I know. There won't be any modesty but you have to. Please hurry." Dori glanced around nervously.

Then Steve heard it. Something or somethings were crashing through the forest towards them. He could hear high pitched shrieks as well. Fear won over modesty and Steve peeled off his Jeans. Wearing only a pair of silk boxers that Suzy had given him on Valentine's Day, Steve let Dori pull him onto her again, and soon they were galloping off through the forest.

Dori seemed like she could have ran for years. She never seemed to tire. Steve started to harden again.

"I can feel you!" Dori shouted back at him as they sped through the forest. "Can you adjust it? I can't take it. You wouldn't understand."

Steve tried to scoot back but almost fell off of her twice. He tried to think of baseball. He tried to adjust himself in his boxers but nothing worked. His cock was sticking out of the top of his boxers now, grinding against Dori's back and leaking am obscene amount of precum that was sliming her lower back. Steve thought he could smell it too, and that meant the Dori most certainly could.

After running for over an hour Dori suddenly stopped. Steve would have fell to the ground if not for his tight grip around her torso. As it was he spun around her landing on his feet with his fast mashed against her amazingly large and soft breasts. He jumped back.

"I'm so sorry," he muttered. Dori was looking at him just like a leopard or tiger looks just before it attacks. He had seen the nature channel plenty of times. He was prey. He knew it.

"You're going to be. Why...Oh curse the gods..." Dori shouted and then her whole body shuttered. "Take them off!" She yelled. Her voice boomed and every muscle rippled.

Steve almost asked what, but knew exactly what she meant. He pulled off his boxers and revealed his now magnificently thick and monstrous cock. It was pointed right at her. Precum was leaking onto the ground. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Dori came over lifted Steve up onto his tip toes, until his face was even with hers. Then she kissed him, hard. She released him and Steve sank back onto his heels. Dori shuttered again and swayed. For a moment she looked like she was going to fall over. Then her eyes found him again and very firmly she said, "I need you to mount me right now. Do you know what that means? Do you understand me?"

Steve nodded.

Dori turned around and backed up towards him. There was a bit of a rise in the path that Steve was standing on. Her hind quarters were pretty much lined up with his cock. She swished her long tail out of the way revealing her pussy to him. It looked just like Suzy's pussy really, just a little bit bigger, but so was his cock. At this point Steve wouldn't have been able to stop if she asked him too. She was dripping just as much as he was.

He could smell her. Her scent was so strong, so sexual. He moved against her, pressing his cockhead against her wet sex. She snorted and backed up against him. Steve grabbed her hips. Did horses have hips? Then he thrust his enormous cock deep inside her.

"Oh gods yes!" Dori screamed and then made a sound like a horse braying as he started to pump into her. He was gripping her wide hips. He didn't really understand what was going on. He only knew that she was so hot, and wet and tight and perfect. She bucked back against him as he pounded into her. He was only slightly disappointed that he wasn't able to grab those wonderful boobs as he fucked her.

Her hair was wonderfully soft. He brushed his hands through it as he fucked her. He was actually fucking a centaur. He was fucking her so hard that if had been Suzy she would have collapsed forward by now, but Dori was strong and unmoving, no matter how hard he pounded into her. She was wonderful.

"Oh Steve! You feel so wonderful! Don't stop...I'm right there. Now! Ung...uh..." Dori arched her human back and gripped a tree in front of her so hard, she almost broke it.

Steve noticed her muscular back go rigid and she froze, panting. "Oh Steve!" He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock. He knew she was cumming. That was all it took to trigger his own orgasm. With a grunt, Steve thrust hard into Dori and shot his load deep inside of her.

"OH fuck Dori! I'm cumming. Oh fuck!"

Dori moaned "Oh yes that's what you call it...cumming. I came too, Steve. I came so hard. Gods."

Steve collapsed against Dori ...his chest against her horse back. He kissed it.

Dori giggled. "What are you doing?" She was looking back at him. "Come here."

Steve slid his cock out of Dori and made his way to her human torso. Dori pressed against him, crushing her huge boobs between them and leaning in for a kiss. She opened her mouth to suck in Steve's tongue. She was way taller than him, but it worked. He had dated some shorter girls and this must have been how they had felt. The new lovers made out for several minutes before Steve collapsed on the ground again. "Sorry," he said. "I keep doing that."

"No, I'm sorry, lover! I keep forgetting how weak you are. Those spells. I'm sorry. I would have never knew by the way you fucked me, though. I was going to go crazy without that relief." Dori let Steve recover for a few moments. She was absolutely beaming in joy and could not keep her eyes off of him.

"Come on. We have to go. The fox-girls are still tracking us. They just can't move as fast as we...as I can."

Steve let Dori help him up and then onto her again. They moved swiftly through the forest. "What's a fox girl?"

"There are going to be a lot of strange things for you to get used to here, Steve," She yelled back to him as they travelled. "Many magical creatures exist here that do not, in your world. We have a whole text at the village about your world that I've been studying. The fox-girls are well... there are fox-boys as well but they are enslaved by the females of their species. They, like the witches have figured out how to get power by mating with humans, like you. The fox-girls would use you as a sex slave until they literally fucked you to death. Trust me Steve, you wouldn't want that."

"I...yeah let's get away from them," Steve said. It sort of sounded like a good way to die, but Steve wasn't ready to die yet.

They stopped for a quick break by a small pond, about an hour later. Dori moved against Steve again, kissing him deeply and pulling him into a tight embrace with her strong arms. "I would have never thought in a million eons that my mate would be a human from the other world. I'm so happy about it, though. Get on!" Dori pulled Steve on and took off again.

Now that the intense sexual urges had been satisfied, Steve wasn't sure how he was feeling. He had just fucked a Centaur...or had he just fucked a horse? Should he feel horrified? Mate? At that moment, Dori took Steve's hands and moved them up over her giant breasts. They were so firm and yet soft. Her nipples were poking out and engorged. They were like little sausages poking against his palms.

"We're going to be so happy together!" Dori yelled back at him.

Steve wasn't sure he was ready to be in a relationship with a Centaur. He really wanted to get back home and have all of this craziness in his past. He still wasn't sure this wasn't a dream. If this was real, then they needed to find Miss Yates and find a way back. There had to be a way back. Did he then also need to break up with Dori? Even without her horse body, she was more muscular and definitely stronger than Steve. She was still feminine though. Steve closed his eyes to think as they made their way to who knew where.

Steve suddenly woke up...sitting straight up and looking around frantically. He almost screamed. He had been having a super, wild realistic nightmare. He dreamed of witches and centaurs and other magical beasts. "Whew!" he said out loud. He was in some type of barn with stalls and hay. He was laying on several blankets and had one over him. He realized that he was naked underneath. "What in the fuck...where am I?" He stood up looking for his shorts or something. He felt his semi hard cock dangling against his leg. He just stared at it for a few minutes. It was so large. Was he still dreaming?

The barn door crashed open and Steve jumped back instinctively covering his crotch with his hands. It was Dori the centaur, and god help him this wasn't a dream.

"You're going to need bigger hands! Don't bother, lover," she said giggling and trotted over to him. She wrapped her strong arms around him, kissing him deeply and running a hand along the side of his dangling cock. "You've been asleep for all of the night and most of the morning. You really needed it. Come on we need to meet papa and the rest. I'm so nervous. You know what I mean?"

Steve didn't know exactly what she meant, but yeah, he was definitely nervous to meet 'Papa', especially naked. "I don't have any clothes," Steve said.

"I always forget how you humans like your clothes, but I'm sorry we don't have any and none of us are wearing any. No one will care. I promise."

"What about my boxers?" Steve asked looking around.

"Oh honey," Dori said, giving Steve a sorrowful glance. "I had to throw those away. They were dirty and you're big yummy cock won't fit in them anymore. Did you forget?" Dori kissed him hard and then grabbed his hand. "Come on."

Dori led Steve out of the barn and they walked together hand in hand through the Centaur village. Steve had to admit that he was glad he was holding Dori's hand or he would have stumbled, fallen or ran into something along the way. He was almost unable to walk, as he was gawking around him the whole time. There were hundreds of Centaurs working, playing, eating, farming, and talking and of course, watching him and Dori. There were other wondrous things as well. There were little fairies flying around and Steve thought he saw a talking deer.

"We're here. Let me do the talking okay?" Dori said. They were standing in front of a huge wooden building that was adorned with gold and silver trim. It reminded Steve of a palace.

"So Dori...I don't really know what's going on. Are we meeting your parents? Are they going to help us save Miss Yates?" he asked.

"Oh no," Dori said frowning. "I always forget that you aren't from our world. Everyone here would know. How to begin...well you obviously know what happened yesterday and what we did...what it meant, right?"

"Uh...no actually," Steve said, gulping, knowing she must be talking about them having had sex.

"Well, we mated right?" Dori said, as if trying to explain to a child.

"Yes, I think?" Steve said simply.

"Well you know that when Centaurs mate, we mate for life, especially when we rut in heat like that. I'm not saying all the words right in your language. I'm sorry. It was like it was meant to be but you already knew that. My gods," Dori blushed and looked at the ground. "And you were my first, of course."

Steve tried to interject, but Dori continued. Had he really taken her virginity?

"So my parents...they are the lord and lady of the village...of our tribe. Like a king and queen in your world. Obviously, that makes me a princess." Dori flipped her hair and giggled. "I know you didn't know that. We'll have the best hut in the whole village and our children. Gods, they will be so beautiful. I almost can't wait."

"I thought you said Centaurs and humans don't...can't..."

Dori helped him. "Most humans don't have cocks that big, my betrothed,"

There were loud, powerful hoof steps coming towards the door. Dori and Steve stood silent before it...waiting.

"Papa sensed us," Dori whispered to him.

The door suddenly swung open and there stood two centaurs that were easily twice as big as Dori. A female and male, who both wore crowns of gold adorned with emeralds, stood before them. Dori's mother had even larger breasts than Dori did. Neither of them looked very happy.

Dori's father glared at Steve. "I am lord Maul and this is Lady Rey. Come," he said simply and they turned and trotted off into the palace. Dori took Steve's hand and led him after them. Steve was afraid...very afraid.

Steve was led to a vast open room and Lord Maul and Lady Rey were seated on elaborate blankets and floor coverings. There were a dozen warrior centaurs lining the walls, in heavy plate mail armor, holding huge deadly looking spears. "Tell us the tale, daughter," Lord Maul commanded.

Dori stepped forward bowed deeply and addressed her father and mother. "Papa," she began. "Just as you foretold, two humans came through the trap and the witches took them. The witches made a mistake this time, Papa. They weren't lovers. They were teacher and student. We attacked though as soon as we were able to and killed many of the witches, but not before they captured the female human. She must be rescued, Papa. We have to."

"We're aware, Daughter and plans have been made." Dori's father snorted, and if possible looked even more angry and menacing. Steve hadn't thought it possible for Dori to look small or weak, but she seemed to shrink in front of her mother and father. He knew something was terribly wrong and he was pretty sure that he knew what it was. He wondered if he could escape the room and the village. He realized the folly of that line of thinking, after glancing at the guards again. He was doomed. His life depended on what Dori said next and how much mercy they would have on a poor human boy.

"Oh Papa! It was fate!" Dori said excitedly. "Remember how the Oracle foretold of my finding true love?"

"Dori, that didn't mean a..." Dori's mother chimed in, but Dori persisted.

"...well the witches had already used the enlargement spell on him, as you can tell." Dori's parent's quickly glanced at Steve's cock and then focused back on Dori. "Well...I was in heat and you know what the enlargement spell does to the humans and we had to escape. I was almost killed and I killed the one who was holding Steve...her whole head exploded with the force of my dagger."

Steve hadn't realized that Dori not only took him to safety but had killed the witch as well.

"The Grey Foxes were waiting in ambush for us, but we escaped them and then it was fate. You already know what happened Papa! The rut...Papa...we mated. He mounted me and made me his forever. Please approve, Papa!" Dori broke down into tears and loud sobs.

Lord Maul and Lady Rey stood silently, staring at the back wall. They waited until Dori finished crying. Finally, Dori's father spoke. "You know the law, Dori."

"No Papa! I thought there would be an exception...it was..."

"Silence!" Dori's father stood. Dori backed up until she was beside Steve. "There can be NO exception. There never could be. Centaurs are forbidden to mate with humans. You are lucky we don't slay him where he stands and place his head upon a pike in the center of the village. Be gone, you are banished!" He roared. The guards all leveled their spears and Dori and Steve.

Steve thought he saw Lady Rey shed a tear, but Dori grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. Once outside, she whisked him onto her back and took off out of the village. He held on tightly. He could hear her sobbing wildly as she galloped through the dense forest. She ran for hours and when she finally stopped at a small clearing, she was done.

"I'm so sorry Steve. I don't know what we are to do. I thought we would be...I thought things would be different. This should be a safe clearing for tonight. It's protected. I'll be back. Wait for me here and don't leave the clearing no matter what, okay?"

"Dori, I..." Steve didn't know what to say about any of this.

"I'll be back shortly, my love. Wait here for me," she said and then dashed off through the trees.

Steve didn't know what to do. He sat down and rested for a bit. He thought about how he really felt about Dori. He walked, just a little bit away from the clearing, despite Dori's warning, and relieved himself. He hadn't realized that he had to pee so badly. He was just about to return to the clearing when he heard a soft, sultry voice.

"Human...wait...we want to talk with you,"

Steve looked around wildly but didn't see anyone. "Witches," he muttered. He started hustling towards the clearing. It must be safe if Dori told him to stay in it.

"Wait," a sultry voice pleaded with him. "If the human enters the clearing, we can't talks with it. Just hears us. We mean no harm. Is it lost?"

Steve was only two steps from being in the clearing, he could literally fall and make it to safety. Something about the voice put him at ease. It was nothing like the witches. Steve hesitated. "Who are you?"

"It's just us, human. It's Lenora and Lana. You're so big that you can't be afraid of us. Let us show you." Walking into view from behind a large tree were two perfect feminine creatures, covered in a fine, soft greyish fur.

Steve knew what they were instantly. It was impossible to miss their resemblance to foxes. There were small and sultry and completely naked. Everyone in this world was always naked...except the witches, Steve thought. They had small, round fur covered breasts, that Steve found incredible arousing. He started to harden.

"Oh, Lana! Look at it. It's just for us."

"Oh, yes Lenora...Look at how big he's getting for us. I think he likes us just fine, yes?"

"Uh...I mean. This is for...Uh Dori" Steve muttered and started to stumble backwards, towards the clearing."

"No! Stop!" Lenora and Lana said at the same time, both reaching out and grasping Steve's arms.

Lana continued, "If you steps in the circle, we can't talk to you. You won't hear us. You won't see us. You like to see us, yes?"

Steve nodded despite himself. He did like seeing them. They were both so beautiful. His cock definitely liked them. It was enlarged to its full length and already leaking precum again.

"Oh, it's so lovely," Lenora moaned, reaching down to touch. It lurched at her touch. She slowly stroked it. "Let us help you, human. Those balls are so heavy with what we need. Let us help each other out. You'll make plenty for your horse girl, yes?"

"I shouldn't...we have to...I mean..." The words stopped as Lana, drooped to her knees and sucked Steve's cock into her fox mouth. She was able to take more of Steve's meat in her mouth, than he would have thought. She pulled her mouth off of it just long enough to push Steve onto his back.

Lana took him deeply into her mouth, swirling her coarse tongue around his shaft. It felt amazing. He was enjoying watching her work his cock, before his view was blocked. Lenora, sat down on Steve's face, grinding her sopping pussy against his mouth. Steve lapped at it like a man possessed. She was so sweet. He wondered what Dori's pussy would taste like.

The fox-girls swapped positions a few times, always after one or the other came on Steve's face. Either he was really getting good at eating pussy or they were easily brought to orgasm. He wasn't sure which one it was, really. After a while, he was nearing his own orgasm. Lana was gagging on his cock...