Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh My!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, you have to take me back...I hate for you to see me like this. You must think I'm some kind of freakish slut."

"I would never," Steve started, but Miss Yates cut him off.

"You've probably been through a lot too, but you wouldn't understand. They've turned me into a literal cow...a real cow. Look at me," she said, writhing on the ground.

Steve did look at her and his cock started to harden. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen. She continued.

"Whatever they did to me. I need those machines to stop the aching in my boobs. I need to milk...to express my milk. I need that pleasure machine, Steve. It's like I will go crazy without it." She started to sob.

Steve moved closer to her, until he was standing right beside her. "Let me help. What can I do? Dori said that once we get you to Griswold, they'll be able to help you and..." Steve stopped.

Miss Yates had stopped moving and was starring hungrily at Steve's now, fully hardened cock. Her mouth was open and she was drooling at it. A strand of saliva ran down her cheek. A drop of precum escaped from Steve's cock and landed on Miss Yate's wrist with a very loud 'splat'. She lifted her wrist up do her mouth, licked it clean, arched her back and let out a very erotic groan.

"Did I really make you hard?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah...I guess so. You know I always thought you were hot," Steve admitted. No harm now, right?

"I always thought you were too...I...I know you have a girlfriend here, a centaur. The witches told me that you'd rather fuck a horse than me. They were trying to hurt my feelings." Miss Yates turned her head away and leaked a tear.

Steve squatted down, inadvertently letting his cock touch her shoulder. It left a splotch of precum. He turned her head towards him. "Miss Yates," he said, smiling at her. "Things are different here. It's not like back home. Dori won't mind if I...if we have sex or if I suck some milk out of your boobs. In fact she said, I'd have to. You can live with us in Griswold and we can take care of you whenever you need us."

Steve moved down and kneeled between Miss Yates legs, letting the tip of his cock slide against her dripping, wet sex. She stared at him longingly, almost without hope that her longtime dream was actually going to become reality. Was he really going to fuck her after all this time, like this?

Steve slid an inch inside of her and her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned in pleasure. He remained still with only the first inch inside her for a moment. She looked at him, licking her lips.

"It's Cassie,"

"Where?" Steve looked around him.

She giggled...a real laugh for the first time since arriving in this world. She smiled at him. "I trust you Steve. Please take care of me. Cassie is my name...please stop calling me Miss Yates...Oh Fuck!" She screamed as Steve slid all the way inside of her.

She felt amazing. Steve pounded into her, over and over until there was no noise, but the sounds of their sex and Cassie's mooing/moaning. She writhed on the ground beneath him as he fucked her. Her giant tits giggled with every hard thrust, spaying milk. Every few minutes, her body would spasm in orgasm, and she would plead with him to keep going. Steve did, he wasn't about to let her down. He loved the feel of her fat, furry body.

There was a soft sound beside him and Steve saw Dori enter the path. He stopped fucking Cassie for a moment and stared at her.

"Keep going, Steve, she needs it. I'm okay. We're safe. I'll relieve her boobs,"

Dori got down on the ground beside them and leaned over sucking one of Cassie's leaking nipples into her mouth. Cassie moaned loudly as she did.

"Oh yes!" she screamed.

Steve kept fucking her hard, as Dori took turns relieving each of Cassie's breasts. Cassie's orgasms were becoming less frequent, almost as if Steve was fucking them right out of her. He felt his own orgasm approaching. He wasn't sure if he should cum inside his science teacher or not. Cassie seemed to sense his impending orgasm and clamped her fat, furry legs around him.

"Inside me, Steve!" she grunted and he obliged, erupting inside her. It was probably his biggest orgasm since coming to this world. He wondered if his orgasms would keep becoming more powerful. He pumped an enormous load inside of Cassie. In fact, when he pulled his cock out of her, it poured out of her still quivering pussy, onto the forest floor.

Steve sat back drained. Cassie lay there almost comatose in the afterglow of so many orgasms and Dori looked like she had just eaten a feast.

"Oh Steve, you were so much better than that stupid machine," Cassie murmured. She suddenly looked over at Dori. "Are you angry...I...?"

"Shhh...It's not like that. Steve and I are mates. I'm not jealous. I don't know how to say it your language. You're our third now and we'll make room for you in our house at Griswold."

Steve stood up. "Are we safe?"

Dori answered. "Yes. The witches are looking for us to the west. There are no foxes in this part of the forest, nor any other predators that we need to worry about. We should have a clear shot to Griswold and we might even make it by nightfall if we hurry. Can you walk?" She asked Cassie.

"Yes," She replied. Dori and Steve helped her to her feet and they took off along to path to Griswold.

They did, indeed, make to Griswold by nightfall, uneventfully. Dori had sent word with the Robins and meadowlarks beforehand and they were greeted by all the townsfolk. It was a site that Steve could never have envisioned. It was even more amazing than Dori's home village. There were talking rabbits, deertaurs, a cyclops, unicorns, tiny glowing fairies, talking trees and a dozen other fantastical beings that Steve couldn't even imagine what they were called.

Cassie was led away by several females. Dori and Steve were checked over by the village healer and then shown to a small barn on the far side of the village. A large cyclops came come over to them.

"I'm Sanders, the Mayor of this little village and this?" he paused, extending his arm towards the barn. "This is going to be your new home. You're safe here. We've sent word to your, tribe, Dori that you are safe and welcome here. Steve, we'll talk tomorrow and help you get settled in our world. I think you'll both be very happy here, though. Cassie will be returned to you after we remove and rework some of the spells on her. I take it all of this is to your liking?"

Dori bowed deeply and Steve followed suit. "Sir, we thank you for welcoming us here. All is to our liking. Thank you Sanders."

"Thank you Sanders," Steve repeated and they both shook the mayor's hand."

Dori and Steve entered the barn. It was actually quite cozy and nice. They had put some human things inside, like some chairs and table. There was a separate compartment for Cassie that had a milking machine. It all looked much more comfortable than where she had been, though.

Dori shut the door and moved over to Steve, pulling him into a bone crushing hug and fierce kiss. "I was so worried about you, lover!" She said, while reaching down and grabbing Steve's big, thick cock. "It was so hot watching you fuck, Cassie! I was on fire watching you. I wanted to be her!"

"So, you're not angry," Steve said, his cock now at full hardness again. He still couldn't wrap his head around the mating rituals and sexual rules of this world. It was all so confusing.

"No, I told you, Steve...it's...things are not like on your world. Cassie is not my competition. You are already my mate. The sex you have with her is for her benefit and truthfully, I'm going to need her help dealing with you and that magical cock of yours. The spells those witches put on you...they made you...they turned you a breeding bull. That's truly what you are called here. No one female can handle a breeding bull alone and with Cassie I don't need to worry about you. "

"Okay," Steve said not really believing his luck. He'd get to fuck both Cassie and Dori whenever he wanted? It was just too good to believe. But at that instance looking at Dori, he knew one thing for certain. "Dori?"

"Yes baby?" She had already turned around offering her big, rump to him. She needed to mate and Steve knew that she could never be denied. He could smell her sex and he could see her pussy already leaking with the anticipation of their coupling.

"I...I love you!"

Dori started to cry. "I've been waiting to hear you tell me. Take me, lover!" She backed up towards him.

Steve grabbed her hand quarters and thrust inside of her. "Oh Gods!" she whinnied. "I love you!" Steve loved fucking his horse girl. They fucked the rest of the afternoon until his seed Steve pumped a massive load of cum deep inside of her.

Griswold was protected by powerful magic. Dori and Steve were married within the week, and made their home in the barn. Cassie moved in with them soon after. She still needed to be milked and fucked daily, but Steve and Dori were more than happy to help her. In a year's time, both Dori and Cassie gave birth to Steve's daughters, Athena and Betsy, and they all lived happily ever after. Steve occasionally missed his home and his family and wondered what ever became of little Suzy, but in the end, this was home, Dori was the love of his life and he would have chosen this life over his old one every time.

The End

2020 all rights reserved.

A Sethp Joint!