All Comments on 'Ceylon Kid'

by evovirs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Lucky you!

Hey

that was a good one. Please continue.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good one

good one especially the later have but the begining thouh good could have been developrd better like gradual seduction etc but again that' my veiw and always niely writen;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I had achieved what I wanted. FUCKING MY OWN MOTHER! My cock was inside her vagina and I am fucking her."

The breakthrough comes when the boy realizes that he is indeed "the man of the house," he is the proud young cock-toter and balls-bearer.That means that the woman of the house, his mother, belongs to him, her mind, her soul, and her body, particularly that very interesting hole between her legs that he came out of. His mother's heart melts at the sight of her big strong son and her cunt flows like a river when she sees what he's got waiting for her between his sturdy legs. It's her own boy's cock, big, fat, and rock-hard, the cock of all her dreams. The boy sticks his big cock up the paradise between his mother's legs, fucks his mom till she nearly faints, and unloads his young balls, shooting his beloved mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. One particularly frisky sperm finds one of his mother's placid and demure eggs, and the boy has fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. And he'll keep fucking babies up his mother's cunt--after all, he is the man of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved every bit of the story except getting your mother pregnant. I used this story to get to my mother. although my mother is quite older than your mother My mother is 67yo. I read this story to her over the telephone. i CALLED MY MOM AT ELEVEN OCLOCK AT NIGHT KNOWING SHE WOULD BE IN BED. our conversation went like this " hello mom. mom responded by asking if I was ok? yes mom I was thinking of you and I just wanted to hear your loving voice. mom, I want to read something to you I find so lovely. after reading a few lines mom interfered with me, asking why was I reading her this story. I said to mom in a really soft voice I wish this was a story about us. for 30 seconds mom was silent, then she, when you come by you, can finish the story said mom it will be this weekend. to make it shorter. the story was read, and mom and, I reacted to the story in real-time all but getting mom pregnant. I go by mom's house once a week to read the story. Thanks for your story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous