CFNM is Great

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Jimbow suggested we clear out of the house and head to Barnes and Noble for a coffee. It had been a pretty intense day, and we didn't say much, mostly sipping our coffees and letting everything that had happened sink in.

He:

It was so much fun to plan "our day" together. I picked my best BBW porn. It was a full color lay-out with this well hung man fucking this big hairy woman.

I set the camera in the front room to snap the first picture. Isabel arrived and I had only a short towel around my hips. She looked great in her sunglasses. We sat together on the sofa and the "play" began. Sipping her wine the church lady spied the mags peeking out from under a pillow. After faking her disapproval we both sat together devouring the graphic pornography with our eyes.

It is so cool to enjoy porn with a woman. Now that Isabel was quickly shedding her inhibitions she was into our mutual slutty ways. At some point in the future I want to fuck her with several men, because we are both sluts enough to enjoy every moment of depravity. More pictures were taken. Isabel was very hot and wet. After feasting her eyes on my body, we started the serious stuff touching, kissing sucking. I remember turning around and wanting her so badly to fuck my ass that I asked her out loud. That is how open we had become. I just speak my mind. And Isabel is quietly beginning to speak hers.

I needed to pleasure her. I straddled her face so she could suck my cock as I dove into her pussy. I lick and sucked and nibbled her all the while grinding my penis in her face or mouth. It was so great to have her cum in my face.

We broke off for a spell and enjoyed more of my porn collection on the computer. We walked next into the dining room where Isabel pushed me onto the table so my ass was pointed at her. We played a bit and then with a sudden intensity I had her on my lap her legs spread and I jammed two fingers into her hot, very wet cunt. I increased the in and out motion and then slipped another finger into her. I continued to talk obscenely into her ear telling Isabel how many fingers I had shoved into her cunt. I then had my whole hand going in and out, in and out. It was awesome...what a real slutty whore she was in my arms totally wanton and open. She cried out her orgasms spilling into her psyche and then gushed out so much fuck juice I thought she had lost control of her bladder. Never in my life had I witnessed such a torrent of womanly cum.

We went to the sofa and I was so incredibly turned on and began to jack off in front of Isabel. I asked her to lean forward put my penis in her mouth and shot my cum until my balls were drained. She told me that she had never sucked cum directly out of a hard cock that way before.

Not bad two first in one day!

She then told me that she had never swallowed cum that way. That made it all the more special for me.

She:

One morning I was off from work and Jimbow called. We talked, and then he said, "Have you ever been to the porn shop down on M-------- Turnpike?" I hadn't, and in an impulsive moment we agreed to meet at noon and go check the place out. James was coming from work, looking hot as usual in dress pants, white shirt and tie. As he drove down M--------- Turnpike he assisted me in unbuckling his belt and pants so I could reach in and hold and stroke his hard cock. I just love doing that to him; the way he oozes precum as soon as I touch him makes giving him a hand job such a pleasure.

The porn shop was a typically seedy-looking establishment, full of magazines, videos, sex toys and novelties lining the shelves on the walls. Jimbow stopped and commented on a display case full of the biggest penis-shaped dildoes I had ever seen, black ones and cream-colored ones complete with bulging veins. "Think you could handle THAT one?" as he pointed to this monster cock sitting upright at attention in the center of the display. I expressed my doubts, and then he pointed to a smaller one, still a big cock in human terms, and said, "OH, I think you could handle that one. I did have my whole hand up inside you, you know", referring to our previous play date. There were booths there for watching the videos, with big signs posted on the doors that said, NO SEX ACTS. Jimbow went to the attendant behind the sliding glass window, who said we couldn't go into a booth together.

The man was no fool. So we left.

It was a gorgeous, very warm day for winter. P---------- State Park! Perfect. Off we went. On the way, Jimbow asked me to pull down MY pants. So as we drove down Route X towards B----- Rd, I slipped out of my jeans and panties, reclined the seat back, and spread my knees apart so Jimbow could play with my already wet pussy. I just closed my eyes and savored the sensations of the warm air and sun on my bare legs and face, and Jimbow's' sweet fingers messaging my clit and pussy. The combination was intoxicating, and I no longer cared about the traffic on all sides of us, even though I knew any trucks going by could see what we were up to.

P----------- State Park was just about deserted, except for construction going on. We drove around for a few minutes, and then turned down a dirt road not usually open to the general public

with cabins on either side. We parked at a clearing in the woods, and then walked out into the woods where we wouldn't be seen. Jimbow stripped to his socks, and my pants came off as we played. I dropped to my knees as Jimbow stood, and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked and licked. "What a wonderful habit this is becoming" I thought, taking him in as deeply as I could and he gave a few thrusts into my mouth, "I just can't seem to keep my mouth off this guy." My jaw ached a little, so I reached around and pulled off my bra so Jimbow could slide his cock between my tits as I held them tightly together. It was a good thing Jimbow was our "lookout", because by then I just didn't give a flying fuck. There was a nice carpet of leaves on the ground, so I slipped off my pants and lay back in the leaves. They were surprisingly warm and soft for early January. I wanted to throw him on the ground and jump on him, but didn't want the leaves scratching his bare skin, and my shirt was more durable. I reached up for him to join me, and he lay on top of me and entered me. Ohh my...being fucked outside in the woods on a warm sunny day is like the ultimate good time. Mmmmm. Jimbow pulled out and shot cum on my face, in my mouth and on my chest. Got my eye, too. It stung a little, but was kind of funny, reminding me of the old toast, "Here's mud (or cum!) in your eye!"

I wanted to stretch out and bask naked in the warm sun, but Jimbow said teasingly, "Come on, put your clothes on, dear." We talked as we returned to his van, and headed out of the park. But when we got to the end of the dirt road, the gate was locked! Someone had come by and locked it while we were in the woods. We needed to get out of that park! We finally got out of the van and cleared away a bunch of logs so we could try driving around the gate and back to the main road out of the park. Jimbow bounced that van around like a 4x4, but it worked. Something to remember and laugh about years from now...

I want to rent one of the cabins at one of the State Parks this spring for some adult fun, twosomes, threesomes, or whoever wants to come out and play. Back to nature...my favorite setting for sex.

He:

I was very horny that morning. I had not had sex or jerked off for at least a week. My balls were heavy with unspent cum and I needed a release. I knew Isabel was off work and called her. We met at a parking lot and she got into the van. I had unbuckled my pants and unzipped them so Isabel could play with my dick. Being a good slut, Isabel needed no persuading and was soon massaging my erection, milking the precum and smearing it on my swollen glands.

I drove us to a porno Adult bookstore zipped up my pants and we went in. It is a rush to go into these places with a woman, especially a slut. It usually changes the vibes if any men are in the place. We check out the mags and then centered on the dildos and sex toys. There was this large rubber dick and I was not joking when I suggested to Isabel she could deal with it...I knew for I had had my whole hand shoved up her fuck hole and she came like a tidal wave. We admired the selection and then I approached the attendant. He would not give us tokens to see the porno flicks since it was illegal for more than 2 to share a booth. So Isabel and I left.

After I pulled onto the road I asked/ordered Isabel to take off her pants and panties. Soon she was naked from the waist down. I stuck my hand into her pussy to find it very wet. I guess the adult store was a lubricant. I played with her pussy as we drove down the street. I think she came as I played with her clit.

We decided to find a place to fuck and I suggested Pocahontas Park. We found a deserted road and drove down it for a short ways. We stopped and got out. I walked ahead and stripped as I walked. In a secluded area I stripped off all my clothes except for my socks. I love to be naked for a woman while they remain clothed. I had a rock hard cock and I enjoyed the exposure. My dick pointed straight up as Isabel walked up to me. I wasn't sure if she was eyeballing my cock or what but in no time she was on her knees sucking my stiff rod.

It was a heat wave in January 70 degrees the sun beat down upon us as Isabel sucked my hard cock and fondled my balls. God how I love to be naked for her; I just wanted to be her sex toy.

Isabel slipped off her bra and began to tit fuck my dick. I love her big soft tits and her big nipples. It wasn't long before she was lying on her back and guiding my dick into her wet hole. I could come any second. I pulled out and shot several large wads of cum on her face tits and eye. It was so pornographic. I wish I had a picture it was such a massive amount of sperm on her face and she was grinning like a slut in heat.

It was a great afternoon. I like fucking Isabel. I wish we could go to a swingers-night, do threesome and moresomes. Go to a nudist camp together...I really want her to take control of me.

And then about two years later we did a threesome in London with our good friend Ian. Maybe the rest will come true. It is so comforting to have trusting friends with benefits.

Eventually she, I and a mutual female friend did have a CFNM day which was extremely awesome. The whole sequence was photographed.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers
12