CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, of course honey. Go have fun." my mom said.

"Thanks so much Matt. I can't wait to show you everything I've got that needs your attention." Justine quickly added.

I quickly smiled, nodded and exited the conversation.

Finally I approached the pool and found my friends messing around in the pool throwing a beach ball and laughing. Sam noticed me arriving, "Jeez. What took you so long?" she quipped at me. I noticed her eyes flick to my groin and her eyelids flicker for a moment before looking back up at me.

"Hey, I'm a popular guy, alright?" I joked, trying to be cool.

Sam snorted a bit and threw back a mild insult "Haha, you're so lame sometimes." I was slightly hurt until she smiled at me and said "Hop in the pool, silly."

I smiled back and jumped in - making a big splash everywhere.

The night went on and my friends and I horsed around in the pool while the adults enjoyed the hot tub. I noticed my Aunt Carol had even found a swimsuit and joined in. All the adults were drinking a fair bit and having a great time it seemed. A couple of hours later the numbers thinned out and the only adults remaining were my aunt, dad and our neighbour Ms Justine Jones.

I noticed my dad excuse himself and come over to me in the pool. He bobbed down and told me he was heading to bed and that my mom was already asleep. He added that aunt Carol might stay in the spare room and my friends were welcome to sleep on the couches in the lounge.

"Congratulations again on this year son. I'm proud of you." he said and then left.

At this point it was just me, Sam, Kurt and Josh left. I made eye contact with my aunt and she waved back at me with a funny grin as she looked at Sam and then back at me with a wink. I just shook my head and laughed.

I still felt like Sam just saw me as a friend and while I desired her, I didn't want to try something that might ruin our friendship.

A few minutes later, I noticed Aunt Carol and Justine get out of the hot tub and head around the side of the house to the outdoor showers. I figured they were done for the evening.

My friends and I continued to horse around. By this stage we were all quite buzzed and Kurt suggested we play a drinking game. We hopped out of the pool and sat at one of the outdoor tables. Kurt suggested truth or dare and we agreed.

Sam asked who should go first and Josh, being quite drunk, said "let's spin the bottle and find out!". He grabbed an empty bottle of wine on the table and tried to lay it down to spin it - only to discover it wasn't empty. Red wine flew out across the table towards me and some got on my blue shorts.

"Oh thanks a lot genius" I said disdainfully. Sam and Kurt laughed while Josh looked dazed, "Uhh, sorry dude..." was all he could come up with as an apology.

"Just rinse it off Matt, it'll be okay." Sam smiled at me, quickly finding a solution.

Sighing at the situation and shaking my head, I walked away from the group and headed to the outdoor showers. I heard Josh say "Guys, let's just play cards?" as I left.

The showers are secluded from the rest of the backyard and around the side. It was getting a bit dark at this point but I found a tap and just quickly rinsed my groin with the water. It didn't take long and I was about to turn back to join the others when I noticed that there was a bit of light coming from our outdoor mini sauna.

I wondered who was inside and so I crept up a bit closer. I overheard two women's voices and although their voices were muffled, I quickly recognised them.

"...they're a good family."

"I know. Sometimes I wish I'd had kids. I'm a bit jealous of my sister."

"Don't be! You and me - we're free." Justine laughed.

"Yeah I know." my aunt replied.

Ms Jones added "But I know what you mean, Matt is a great kid."

"He is, yeah." said Aunt Carol softly.

"Kind of hot too actually." My neighbour blurted out and I even more keen to continue listening.

My aunt laughed "Oh my god... you didn't..."

Ms Jones laughed "I did. Come on, he's hot. And he's filled out recently. Pretty fucking fit if you ask me."

"I know what you mean." my aunt said.

"To be honest, you don't." Janice giggled.

"What do you mean?" Aunt Carol inquired.

"Well let's just say I saw more of him than I expected recently..." Janice said mysteriously.

Aunt Carol laughed. "Well, me too actually." she added and laughed a bit more.

"Wait." Janice realised where this was going "What did you see? Are we talking about the same thing?"

"I caught him in his underwear." My aunt replied conclusively, as if she had won this game. "You saw him too?"

Janice responded coyly, "Well... let's just say I saw a bit more... than that. Or maybe I should say I saw a LOT more. If you, uh, know what I mean."

"Oh fuck." my aunt paused before continuing, "So... it's real? I thought maybe it was a sock..."

"Nope, that monster of his is real alright." Ms Jones said with a laugh.

My aunt responded "Shit... he must roll it up like a hose!" and they both burst into laughter.

At this point my cock was almost completely erect again, straining against my shorts and close to sticking out in front of me. I'd heard enough and thought I should escape, as I tried to step away I stepped on a twig which snapped.

"What was that?" My aunt said.

"Don't know..." said Ms Jones.

I was about to bolt when the sauna door opened with my back turned.

"Mathew?" Ms Jones asked and I paused.

I slowly turned around, trying to will my erection away. Once again this night I was confronted by my blonde and busty nextdoor neighbour. Although this time she was more modestly dressed as she had a towel wrapped around her chest and down just a bit past her hips. I could see the straps of her red bikini on her shoulders.

"Hi..." I replied meekly. I saw that look of hunger again in her eyes and she bit her puffy pink lower lip.

She stepped back and gave space in the doorway of the sauna. "You want to join us. Don't you." I hesitated and she added seductively "Come Matthew" while gesturing to my aunt.

Again I just felt like she had a control over me, I was on autopilot and stepped forward into the sauna.

The lights were low but I could see my aunt wrapped in a towel as well. She smiled at me.

I crept in and Ms Jones closed the door. It was very warm and hazy with the steam.

There were three benches all around the walls of the room. "Sit down honey" Ms Jones said as she gestured to a spot opposite the door. I stepped past my aunt on my right, in the center of the room was a wooden box and pit where the heating stones lay. Ms Jones resumed her position opposite my aunt against the third wall of the room.

We all relaxed for a moment. Them in towels, and me, in just my shorts. I breathed out a sigh of relief. I had been worried that I'd have difficulty controlling my cock but it was actually calming in here and I closed my eyes.

After a minute though, Ms Jones interrupted my thoughts, "Hmm. Actually Matt, you know, I just realised something. Those blue shorts. With the water and the wood, isn't there a danger the blue dye could stain the wood?"

"Huh?" I said as I opened my eyes.

Aunt Carol joined in the discussion, "I think Justine is right actually. That's why we're wearing towels, to protect the wood. You know. That's why in spas they always provide towels." she justified with a bit too much detail.

Slightly agitated and thinking they were worrying unnecessarily I thought for a moment. "Okay. Well I don't have a towel. But I can go get one." I answered and started to stand.

"Oh, well... when we took these towels, I remember actually that they were the last ones." Ms Jones said while lifting her leg out and placing it on the edge of the wooden pit with the heating coals - blocking my path on that side.

I stopped and looked over at my Aunt Carol who simply smiled at me and then looked away. Choosing not to comment.

My brow furrowed slightly, trying to decipher what was going on. I thought I understood that they'd prefer to be alone, so I said "Ok. Well... I mean, I can leave I guess."

Janice helped clarify for me, "Well you don't have to leave Matt."

"I don't?" I asked, further confused.

"No, you don't. You just can't keep the swim suit on." Ms Jones dropped this idea on me.

"I... well... what do you want?" I responded, slightly stunned, "Do you want me to stay?"

"It's really up to you Matt. Do you want to stay?" Ms Jones said calmly.

"It's your decision Matt. We really don't mind either way." my aunt added.

"Okay..." I said, again slowly, processing what they were saying.

There was an awkward pause between all of us as the uncertainty hung in the room. It was very hot and yet I was almost shaking with nervousness at what they were clearly implying I do.

I knew that Ms Jones had seen me naked earlier but that was an accident. What they were suggesting was that I should deliberately undress in front of them. And in the case of my Aunt Carol, it's true that she already saw me in my underwear but this was different - and yet she seemed to be happily going along with Ms Jones' proposal.

I licked my lips as sweat dripped down my face and swallowed. Neither woman said anything, they calmly just waited for me to make my choice.

I stood up and paused for a moment.

I looked at the door and then, I dropped my eyes down to my shorts where my cock was painfully protruding out from my groin. It was a laughable scene, I could tell my cock was completely erect, maybe even larger than normal. It looked like I had an enormous banana stuffed down my pants.

Slowly I hooked my thumbs around my waistband and proceeded to pull my shorts down my body. My monstrous appendage was slowly unveiled inch by inch and I heard my Aunt Carol take a deeper breath in, she leaned her head forward ever so slightly as well.

Ms Jones just grinned as she watched my manhood appear on display a second time for her that evening. As the 7th inch of my cock was revealed I saw my aunt's mouth open agape in disbelief.

As expected, at around the 8 and a half inch mark my shorts reached the end of my cock and snapped back to my knees as my penis flicked up, no longer restrained and able to point out straight from my groin. I heard a gasp come from my aunt.

Finally I let my shorts drop to my ankles, stepped out of them and kicked them across the floor slightly to the right. My huge cock bobbed up and down, my whole body was on display and I was dripping with sweat.

I was still standing but my knees were trembling as I realised what I had done.

Ms Jones broke the silence, "Looks like there's more than just the sauna wood in here..."

Aunt Carol laughed, adding "Mmm... That's much better."

I looked at my aunt, grateful to see she wasn't freaking out and that I had correctly read the situation.

Ms Jones continued, "Yes, this is a lot safer. It's much better for your wood I think Matt."

I choked "My wood?" and turned my head to the right where my neighbour sat.

She deflected "Well this sauna belongs to your family doesn't it? So... it's your... wood."

"Oh... yeah, okay..." I said, accepting her bizarre logic but knowing what she really meant.

I then realised I was still standing during the conversation with no good reason, and so then sat down again, taking the same seat opposite the door and between the two women. My heart was racing and my dick was almost shaking in need of release from the erotic nature of the situation. At this stage I began to regret not jerking off after the encounter in the bathroom. I tried to calm down.

"Hmmm." Justine thought out loud, "Wait, we can't let those shorts touch the wood, remember?" she said while bending forward and picking up my shorts. I was about to protest her actions but realised it was pointless.

Clutching my shorts in her fist she confidently stood up and opened the door of the sauna. Without hesitation she threw them out somewhere into the darkness of the garden.

"Oops. I think they fell into the roses... probably full of thorns by now. Oh well!" She said and turned back to the room with a grin while shutting the door.

I closed my eyes and sighed lightly, wondering whether I'd made a huge mistake to let these women toy with me.

My aunt interrupted my thoughts, "Hey Matt, I know I said it earlier but I just wanted to say again that I think it's very impressive how much you've changed your body. All your muscles are so much more developed than I expected."

I slowly nodded but I imagined she was mainly referring to one muscle in particular.

She continued, "You know, I remember when you were born. I sometimes helped your mother with bathing you as a child and I never would have imagined how you would look now."

Ms Jones piled on, "Your aunt is right Matt. You look really healthy. I imagine you'll be very popular in college with that." Ms Jones said and then clarified "...with that body."

"Thank you Ms Jones." I said as calmly as I could.

"You can call me Justine... Matt." my neighbour said as she leaned forward and placed her hand on my knee, giving it a squeeze and leaving it there.

As she touched my leg, my cock throbbed, leaking more precum from its tip. My whole rod was red and engorged from the situation and the heat of the room. This was torture.

I looked over at Justine, my eyes wandering over her body. Her hair was damp and messy from the heat. Beads of sweat were trickling down all over her skin and I could see the cleavage of her large, perfectly shaped breasts, just barely covered by the towel.

She just kept smiling at me as her hand started creeping its way up my thigh. I wanted so desperately for her to touch my penis and give me some release. My breath shuddered in anticipation...

*Knock knock*

Justine immediately snatched her hand back, my aunt's mouth formed an 'o' of surprise. My muscles tensed and I froze.

"Hey, Matt? Are you in there? Hello?" Samantha's voice came hesitantly beyond the door.

My eyes bulged and I instinctively placed my hands over my cock in a futile attempt to hide my nude state. I looked at Janice and Aunt Carol in desperation, hoping one of them would speak to Sam and defuse the situation.

Sam continued, "Matt? Can I come in?"

I heard the door handle start to twist.

"Wait!" I suddenly squeaked out. "Just wait - okay!?" I said a bit more clearly and breathed slower.

"Oh Matt. You are in there! Sure... I can wait!" Sam replied happily and the door released back to its old position. She explained further, in a more whispered tone "The others have gone home... I thought we could spend a bit of time together..."

I could sense a tone of hopefulness in her voice and I panicked even more. Was this my chance with Sam? And was I about to blow it - maybe in more ways than one?

I didn't know what to do. How could I possibly explain being naked in front of Justine and Aunt Carol to Sam? I couldn't leave the sauna and talk to Sam outside either. I was buck naked and there was no way out.

"Help me!" I desperately whispered to Ms Jones but she kept her mouth shut and just smiled an evil grin, she clearly wanted to laugh at the situation and was revelling in my fearful state.

Turning to my aunt I looked at her with pleading eyes. She too was almost laughing at what had escalated, with one hand over her mouth, and she looked at Justine for permission to help.

Justine just shook her head ever so slightly. But then I saw my aunt's love for me triumphed. She removed the towel wrapped around her and gave it to me. Underneath she still had on my mom's spare swimsuit, a one-piece black outfit that matched her dark hair and eyes perfectly.

Justine rolled her eyes slightly disappointed.

"Matt?" Sam asked again with confusion. "It's cold out here..." she added.

I quickly whipped the towel around my waist and pushed my cock down in between my thighs to keep it from springing out in front of me. I started waddling towards the door like a penguin.

"Coming!" I said with a bit of desperation - to which Justine nearly exploded with a laugh at my choice of words.

"Is someone in there with you?" Sam asked with curiosity.

Finally I reached the door handle and pulled open the door a crack "Hey!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Hey!" she said and beamed at me. I had never experienced this look on her face before. It felt like she was finally looking at me with some kind of desire, like she was finally seeing me as a man.

Her eyes dropped down to my waist and saw the towel around me. "Oooh. You're all dressed for a day at the spa, huh?" she mocked me slightly.

I laughed "Yeah you could say that. Haha." I then stood there paused.

"So... can I come... in?" Sam cocked her head to the side.

"Well, uh, maybe we can just head into the house?" I said, hoping to pry her away from this place and avoid her discovering the other women.

Sam was a bit taken aback "But I'm cold... and... we can get warm together in there" and she added a wink.

My cock was absolutely pulsing from her suggestion. I wanted so desperately to have an opportunity with Sam. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"I..." was all I could say before Justine spoke up suddenly "Oh Matt, let Sam join us, there's plenty of room!"

Sam was visibly shocked to hear another woman's voice and confused as well. Clearly she was wondering why I'd been trying to hide this fact from her and maybe felt embarrassed by the fact that what she thought was a private conversation, actually was not. Her brow furrowed and she then gripped the door with her hand and pulled it open more. I let go of my grip as I realised the cat was out of the bag now. I waddled back a step and let her see inside the dimly lit sauna.

"Hey Sam" my aunt said to her and Justine casually held up her hand and waved, wiggling her fingers. Not saying a word.

"Hey..." Sam then said, unsure of what was going on. She looked at me again with slight confusion. "I didn't realise you two were still here."

"Hope that's okay?" Justine said.

Sam realised her tone might've sounded rude. "Yeah of course. The more the merrier." She recomposed herself.

My aunt said to me "Matt, maybe you should shut the door?"

I quickly complied with the request.

"Do you two want to sit down?" Justine suggested.

With the sweat on my legs and on the shaft of my penis, I was struggling to keep my cock in check so I was happy to hear Justine's suggestion. "That's a good idea." I said quickly and immediately waddled back to my original position.

Sam looked around and came to sit down between my aunt and I in the corner - towards my immediate left.

There was an awkwardness in the air as Sam continued to sense an unknown tension.

I tried to remain calm. Hoping that nothing else would go wrong in this situation. When Ms Jones repeated a familiar statement, "Hmm. Actually..., you know, I just realised something..."

Aunt Carol probed, "What's that?"

Janice continued, "Well, Carol and Sam, your swim suits. With the water and the wood, isn't there a danger the dye could stain the wood?" She said innocently and added "You know, because you're sitting on the wood directly."

I turned my head to the right, looking at her as I tried to understand where her plan was going. Was she going to convince them to strip?

It was an absurd idea but it excited me. The idea of seeing my Aunt Carol and especially Samantha naked in front of me caused my cock to re-harden once more. I decided to follow along.

"Yeah that's a good point." I agreed.

My aunt raised an eyebrow at me and Sam cocked her head.

"I think that's why people wear towels at spas." I added on top. Thinking I was being really clever.

My aunt laughed, "Well what do you want us to do? Take off the swimsuits?" she quipped.