CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam laughed as well thinking it was a good joke. I felt slightly embarrassed now that my aunt had just dived so bluntly into the idea. It sounded absurd the way she said it.

Janice laughed too and proposed a simple, alternative solution. "Don't be silly! Here, I have an idea..." she said.

Ms Jones then unfastened her towel and pulled it open so that half of it remained under her delicious buttocks and the other half lay across the bench to her right.

She patted the spare area of towel and said "Carol, join me here. The towel will protect the wood from your suit."

My stomach instantly dropped and my throat became suddenly dry as I realised where this was going. I looked at my nextdoor neighbour with a shocked, fearful look at what she had just done. She stared back at me with those evil eyes again while my aunt casually walked around to the other side of the sauna and sat down next to my neighbour. My aunt did her best to keep a straight face but I could tell she was amused.

"Oh, that's smart!" Sam said positively.

For the one hundredth time that evening I felt paralysed.

"Matt, can you share your towel with me?" Sam said as she snuggled up a bit close to my left side. I sensed that she actually really liked this idea, as it gave us an excuse to be closer.

"I... well..." was all that came out of my mouth as I sat there still in shock.

"Go on Matt, be a gentlemen..." Janice urged me on.

Sam waited a second but grew impatient. "Ladies first!" she yelled and launched her hand out across my lap, grabbing the corner of the towel and yanking it back towards her.

My body reacted at her movements in all the wrong ways. I nearly tried to stand which caused my legs to separate slightly. Meanwhile I tried to grab Sam's forearm, but we were both so slippery from our body sweat that her hand still got past me with the towel.

In almost perfect sync, the towel was removed and my legs separated enough that my enormous cock suddenly flicked up and out into the open air of the sauna. Sam suddenly let go of the towel and jumped back in shock, her jaw dropped open and her eyes went wide. I didn't even bother trying to hide it, my monstrous snake was too big to conceal and I knew they'd already seen everything.

"Whoa! Matt! Settle down there big boy!" Janice burst out.

My aunt didn't hold back either, crying out "Mathew! My word! Have you been naked this whole time!?"

As if you didn't know, I thought bitterly to myself.

"Matt...?" Sam spoke softly. Confused by the situation.

I felt nauseous. Like the room was spinning from the surreal reality in front of me. My hands grabbed the edge of the wooden bench instinctively as I tried to find a semblance of stability.

"I... uhhh... I..." I stammered.

"Matt. What the hell?" Sam finally said. Her tone made me feel like a pervert. And she backed further away from me, retreating to the corner. Although her eyes kept flicking down to my painfully erect cock which still pulsed and trembled from the extremely exhibitonist experience.

"I'm... sorry. Everyone. I..." was all I could say as I scrambled for a response. I closed my eyes wishing I hadn't been lured into this situation. I was on the verge of tears, wondering whether Sam might never speak to me again.

My aunt consoled me, "Oh Matt. Hey. It's okay..."

And Janice joined in too "Yeah. Really it's okay, Matt."

"Yeah Matt. There's nothing unnatural about having an erection..." said my aunt.

"Yeah. I've seen tons of cocks in my life..." Janice added on unnecessarily.

Sam smiled weakly and said "It's okay Matt."

Their accepting tones and voices reassured me. Thankfully I could feel my erection was finally starting to calm down.

But Janice had other ideas.

Once again, she decided to escalate things by moving over and sitting beside me, on my right side - as if she wanted to console me.

She spoke reassuringly, "Yeah... It's okay, Matt. Come here..."

Her arms snaked around me and hugged me. I felt her enormous breasts press against me and the heat of her body. Her perfume was intoxicating as she whispered into my ear, so that only I could hear, "It's okay big boy... It's okay... We still love you and especially your... big... cock..."

As she whispered those last words I immediately began to stiffen again. The combination of this, plus the up and down roller coaster of erections and erotic moments throughout the entire night was driving me to breaking point. I could feel my balls were heavy with pent up cum. I wanted desperately to have some privacy and release this pressure. My dick was about to blow.

She pulled away slightly, ending the hug but then placed one hand on my upper right thigh as if she was comforting me. Her fingers were just an inch away from the base of my shaft. Of course, it wasn't comforting at all, it just continued to wind up the sexual tension inside me. My hips were squirming and my cock pulsed, throbbed and twitched continuously as I tried my best to control myself.

Sam saw my obvious discomfort, "Matt, are you okay?" she asked with genuine concern. Her eyes lowering to my enormous erection again.

"He's okay. Aren't you Matt." Janice said loud enough for everyone to hear while her fingernails lightly dug into my skin, creeping their way down ever so slightly. I felt her hand stop just as she touched my ballsack. With some of the towel still on my lap and me between Janice and Sam, it seemed that Sam couldn't see what Janice was doing exactly.

Finally Sam looked back up at my face and smiled again to reassure me.

It was at that moment, with Sam's eyes away from my crotch that Janice finally leapt in for the kill. She leaned her mouth up to my ear and whispered "I bet... When you come... that you come like a fucking fire hydrant. Don't you?"

I was right at the edge when she added "Let's see."

And with that, Janice slipped her tongue into my ear and deftly moved her hand from my inner thigh and balls down further, reaching beyond my scrotum and before I even had a chance to realise what she was about to do I felt her sweaty index finger find my anus and press in just a single knuckle.

That was all it took - my reaction was instantaneous.

"Ruughhhhhhhhharrrrggghh!!" I suddenly cried out as every muscle in my body spasmed and the most intense orgasm of my life suddenly engulfed me. My cock erupted and out flew strings of cum that splattered across the hot stones in the center of the room, instantly sizzling from the heat.

Sam and Aunt Carol's faces turned to complete shock as rope after rope of my cum shot out from my red hot cock.

Now that the avalanche had started and Janice's mission was accomplished, she popped her finger out of my ass and pulled her mouth away from my ear. Backing away a bit she exclaimed in mock horror "Oh Matt! What on earth are you doing?!"

I couldn't respond as I continued to convulse and instinctively gyrated my hips, bucking them forward and back as if I was fucking an invisible woman on top of me. I continued to paint the sauna in front of me with my cum. My fingernails had dug deeply into the wooden bench as I'd tried to control myself.

Sam finally had enough, she jumped up and shrieked in disgust at my seeming lack of control. She threw open the door and disappeared.

"Sam!" I choked, "Wait!" I begged. But it was too late, she was gone and I was still shaking from the orgasm, my legs felt like jelly.

My cock began to deflate but cum still dripped out. I closed my eyes in despair and dropped my head in shame. My arms were motionless at my side as I tried to process everything that had happened.

Slowly my breath returned to me and I pried open my eyes to find the sauna was now empty. Apparently Aunt Carol and Justine decided to leave as well.

I surveyed the room, the towels, my puddles of cum on the floor and on the stones. I cleaned it up as best as I could and with great embarrassment I made my way to my bedroom.