Challenge 04 - Monica at Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd sensed her anxiety and understood. "Relax girl. That ain't happening tonight. Not any night till you are good and ready. Don't you know old Harley yet?"

She did relax and went back to sucking his cock. It gave her a little moment to think. What Harley had talked about would happen if she went along this track. That was for sure. Harley would want to enjoy every aspect of her and Harley would not be alone in that. She knew how her members reacted to her shows when she twerked. How many times had they said how they wanted to own her booty? Not something she'd have suggested perhaps but you lived in the world as it was. Also, had Harley led her wrong yet? She'd already done a lot of things she wouldn't have thought have doing. Hadn't she enjoyed them all? So far at least.

Well, one thing was for sure. She'd need a lot of preparation before she tried it. Harley was a sly old dog. If he'd asked her out front she'd probably have said no or would have said yes and then hated it. Now he had planted a seed and in time she (and he) knew that she would give him just what he wanted on her own terms. Maybe she knew Harley better than he thought but that didn't alter one thing. Harley certainly understood her perfectly.

Harley made a movement and she took her mouth off his cock. He stepped off the bed and stood there for a moment. He had kept himself in shape, even if her was a couple of decades her senior. She'd felt the strength in those arms and legs, had run her hands over his firm chest and belly. He looked magnificent as he stood there, his cock standing hard and proud as testament of his desire for her.

That desire was fully reciprocated. Monica rolled onto her back and opened her legs, all the time looking into his deep dark eyes. Harley nodded and moved forward. Their bodies came together and once more his cock slid home into her. She felt him and knew that this was how it was supposed to be. His mouth found hers as her arms surrounded him and pulled him close. His rhythmn established she pulled her legs up and round his back. Making sure that he couldn't go anywhere - in the unlikely event that he tried. She felt the strength in his frame as he thrust home into her, again and again. She put her head back and gasped at the intensity of it. Their bodies seemed made for each other, a perfect match. The words came out without any conscious thought.

"Cum in me, cum in me."

His fucking redoubled in intensity and speed. Now she wasn't holding him to her. Now this was just about hanging on, riding the whirlwind. The sensations became too much and for the last time that night she felt the peaking of her orgasm. Felt again what no man before Harley had ever made her feel. She didn't cry out this time. Instead she shuddered and gasped for breath and heard his grunt. Felt the firm last strokes of his Big Black Cock deep into her pussy. Knew that she had won her reward, that he had cum inside her just as deeply as he could. Black seed that even now would be out there searching for an egg, desiring to claim her forever and to change her forever. Only then, at that realisation, did she cry out.

Slowly she came back to an equilibrium. she wanted to say something to him but what could you say? She settled for, "Wow!"

She was rewarded with a deep low laugh. "My pleasure girl and you can take that to the bank."

Now she knew what she wanted to ask him. "About earlier..." Again the words wouldn't come. She felt somehow out of her depth. A new sensation for her.

He pondered a moment. "Oh Carl, I see. Well he told me that you were the sexiest little bitch he'd ever laid eyes on and he's a good looking man so I figured you two would enjoy each other's company. Was I right?"

She tilted her head a little and smiled. Harley nodded his understanding.

"Carl measure up to them white boyfriends you had in the past?"

Now she laughed. There was no comparison. You felt like a beautiful desirable woman when you were with a man like Carl. With her old boyfriends it had just been clumsy fumbling.

His eyes held hers. "Nah, no fooling. You tell me now. Out front and in the open. How'd they compare?"

She knew what he wanted and after all wasn't it true? She paused to consider how to express her feelings.

She reached down to place her hand about a foot off the floor. "That's my ex-boyfriends. I mean it was something but it wasn't anything special you know." Then she stood upright and brought her hand up to her chin. "This was Carl. He knew what he was doing. He's a man not just a boy."

"What about me?" His eyes had softened and his tone was playful.

She lowered her hand a little and saw him smile and raise his eyebrows. Harley wasn't asking for a review or for criticism. He knew the truth. He was making some point and wanted her to be honest. She relented and reached her hand up to above her head.

"Not all the way up," said Harley. "Always leave a gap for if you find better."

"There's better?" Now it was her term to be playful.

"Always possible," admitted Harley. "You've met Cassius - that man has a name. Some other strong reputations out there if you ask the girls. Man named Shaka over in the Capital - heard he might have settled down though, dedicating himself to breeding that hot new wife of his. I know you've heard of Julius Flint. No-one ever got round to making no toys moulded on me." Harley laughed. "Besides its all in the eye and pussy of the beholder. I hear there's even girls prefer white guys - ain't no accounting for taste."

She liked that about Harley. He was confident in himself and his own abilities. She knew from personal experience how well-founded that confidence was. If there was a man who could fuck better than him then she'd dearly like to meet him. With a little jolt of nervous excitement she realised that she just might if she took on the Challenge.

"We'll cut the cards for your next Challenge tomorrow morning. OK?" Was Harley a mind-reader? How had he known what she was thinking?

She nodded her approval and then held him tight. Tonight had been like nothing else in her young life and she knew that she wanted more. A lot more.