Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Holly's blonde head bobbing to and fro, side to side onto his groin, Mark moaned. He glanced at Paul to see that he was receiving the same treatment from Sarah, catching his eye, Paul nodded and winked.

Nicole noticed the exchange and approached Mark with a smile. She raised the bottle of Champagne to his lips, "Open wide," she said feeding him the bottle and he took a generous mouthful, "Hey, leave some for me," she said cheerfully, heading back to the bed. Mark watched her perfect ass sashay as she walked away.

Releasing Paul from her lips Sarah stood keeping tight hold of him, her fingers wrapped around his member caressing, pulling and stroking. She pushing him backwards onto the settee and straddled him, holding his cock pointing it upright. Her heart beat faster, excited at what was to come and she could feel the heat against her inner thigh, she toyed and lightly brushed his cockhead across her opening.

Paul lifted his lower body upward, "What are you doing?" he asked, gasping.

Sarah fixed him a lustful stare, "I want you in me," she said breathless.

Placing a hand on his chest, circling her hips, she lowered herself stopping when only the tip was inside. She almost gave in but wanting to tease a little, lifting off him making him buck upwards. Rising she let him slip from her, giggling, "Hmm, Mr Impatient," he bucked again, aggressively and moaned in frustration as Sarah moved him back to her opening. Her breathing rapid, her wetness coating her inside leg she sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth and speared herself onto him with a groan.

The sensation of entering a hot, lubricated, accommodating hole went through Paul and he moaned, savouring the feeling. Sarah thrust down harder allowing more of him to enter her and he looked into her amazing blue pools for eyes.

"Should we kick the others out?" he asked thickly.

Sarah grinned at him with a look of naughtiness, "No, they look like they're having fun too," she leaned forward and kissed him eagerly as he drove another inch inside her.

Bobbing away on Mark's cock, Holly could feel her arousal building, quickening her actions she slipped a hand under her dress and rubbed herself through her damp panties. Popping him from her mouth she held him by the shaft and licked from base to bell-end; repeating the action several times, kissing up to his tip and enveloping his cockhead between her lips. Holding him steady she fed more into her mouth, moving her head back and forth, sucking hard as she pressed her fingers onto her crotch.

Mark let out a series of small moans, gently pushing her away from his cock with a gasp, he shook his head, "Wow, I think you better stop," he said, catching his breath.

"Hmm, why?" Holly asked with a grin, planting a quick kiss on his cock head. As she rose to her feet she saw the fully clothed Sarah grinding on a naked Paul's lap, they were clearly fucking.

"Weren't we having a contest?" Holly asked leading Mark by the hand to the opposite end of the settee.

"I'm just going with it," Sarah said through ragged gasps, smiling devilishly at Holly and they laughed.

"Well Mark," Holly said as she reached under her dress and pulled her panties down, "It's time I was properly introduced to that tongue of yours." She kicked off her underwear and sat on the settee legs akimbo with her hands either side of her shaven pussy framing it, her lips parted and glistening with her sweet juices.

"Will you kiss me?" she asked batting her eyelashes and pouting.

Mark went to kiss her mouth and she placed a hand on his forehead to stop him, he looked at her confused. "Ah, no, kiss me down here," she said pushing him downward.

As he lapped at his workmates pussy Mark could not believe how quickly things had escalated, his hopes for the evening involved catching a glimpse of flesh or stealing a kiss. Now he had his head between his close colleagues legs being assailed by her powerful scent, it was like a sexual narcotic sending him wild. Between her thighs he could smell the nylon of her stockings and he stroked where her silky flesh ended and the material started, using his other hand his fingers parted her labia and poked. He licked her folds and toyed with her clit burying his long probing tongue into her sweet tasting place; using it as a proxy penis he moved his head back and forth inside her. Withdrawing, he licked up and down the length of her slit and pressed against her most sensitive part, sucking her clitoris into his mouth making her grind against his face. He circled her swelling clit with the hard tip of his tongue, occasionally flickering over it as his fingers worked her pussy and caressed her folds.

Squirming and arching Holly groaned, "Oh fuck, keep doing that," she said through ragged gasps and grabbing hold of his hair she clamped her thighs around his head pushing his face into her.

Her moans spurred Mark on, using his fingers he held her open repeating the circling action with his tongue occasionally swapping it for side to side lapping. Holly's body stiffened, she let out a stunted cry and shook head to toe as an orgasm wracked her body, she yelped, bucked, shuddered and her juices gushed into his mouth, running down his chin. Clawing at Mark's head she grabbed him by his hair, alternated pushing him away from her to smearing his face between her legs.

"Fuck, yes, oh Mark, yes." she cried, slumping down the settee. Looking up she saw that the others were all looking at her, stunned.

"That good hey?" Sarah asked.

Holly managed to nod, running her hands over Mark's hair and face, she gave him a big smile, dragging her fingers over his lips and chin, "Can I keep your tongue, please let me take it home."

"Holly I think you've woke the whole hotel up," Nicole said with a giggle.

"Well, sorry I couldn't help it," Holly giggled.

"Don't be sorry, that sounded like a lot of fun," Sarah said, turning to Paul and whispering, "I want a go of that, are you OK?"

Paul gave her a baffled look and nodded. Sarah stepped off him skipping to join Holly on the settee, "Want to swap?" she asked, motioning over her shoulder at Paul who was slowly fist pumping his cock.

Scanning Paul's physique, his muscled arms, hairy barrel chest and big thick cock Holly licked her lips deliberately and slowly, her eyes met his, "Hmm, yes please," she purred.

As Holly got up, Sarah quickly took her place, hiking her dress to show Mark her recently fucked pussy, red and slick with sex juices. Mark wasted no time plunging between her legs and Sarah groaned when his mouth made contact, his talented tongue worked its magic, "Oh, God, Yes, keep doing that, keep doing that," she pleaded.

Sarah writhed as Mark kissed, licked and sucked with gusto, experiencing a mini climax she let out a loud cry. Whimpering as the euphoria subsided she grabbed the settee clawing at the leather, fighting back the urge to move away from the extreme pleasure the young apprentice's tongue was giving her. Overcome with horniness she pulled the top of her dress down, freeing her large breasts to massage and stroke, pulling on her nipples as she squirmed.

From her vantage point on the bed Nicole observed the others, she felt flushed and sensed she was wet below, bringing her fingers to her mouth she touched her lips, recalling Paul's kiss, it had been animalistic and had turned her on. In her University days Nicole had been to many a party that had gotten wild, she would act as an initiator, encouraging and manipulating the situation, pairing couples, once things heated up she would observe from the side-lines before slipping away. She remembered one toga party in her second year where she eventually broke her no contact rule, handling a particularly handsome stranger's cock, sucking him to orgasm while he fingered her beneath her toga.

The memory fuelled her arousal, Nicole absently stroked her upper thigh caressing from her lace top to the gap where her tiny G-string met recently shaved skin. Her fingers brushed against her panties gradually working under them to stroke her strip and brush over her silky smooth peach. When her fingers finally met the moistening soft flesh of her pussy lips a soft moan escaped her mouth.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Sarah asked.

Nicole withdrew her hand, her face reddening, "I'm OK, thanks," she stammered waving the Champagne bottle. "I'm happy with my bubbly friend here."

"If you look in the side pocket of my suitcase you'll find a better friend," Sarah said.

Looking baffled Nicole crawled to the side of the bed and leaned over the side, pulling Sarah's small travel suitcase towards her. It had numerous pouches and zip-pockets, "Which one is it?" she asked.

"It's the biggish zip," Sarah answered, "half way down the front," she gasped as Mark continued to please her.

Nicole dangled over the side of the bed, her dress bunched around her waist, long legs sprawled out behind her as she rummaged through the pocket, pulling out toiletries and other items. Her fingers made contact with something strange and discerning the shape by touch her eyes widened. She moved back onto the bed and sat up on her knees, turning to face the others, Sarah's friend in her hand.

"I cannot believe you have this," Nicole said holding up a small silver vibrator.

Holly stopped sucking Paul and sat back on her haunches, "How come you have that?" she asked, casually playing with him.

Mark looked up momentarily, Sarah forced him back down, "All ladies should travel with a special friend," she said, "And don't worry, I haven't christened that one yet, I lost my old one last time I went to Japan. That one's new."

"I was with you last time you went to Japan," Paul said.

"Oh yeah, so you were. Well now you know I was in the next room using my special friend," Sarah replied with a grin, "I was always worried you could hear me, well obviously you didn't," she added, giggling. Returning her attention to Mark, Sarah ran her hands through his hair and pulled him in closer, her body trembling from the pleasure his tongue gave.

Nicole studied the small sex toy, it was slightly bigger than her index finger with a small button at the base. Out of curiosity she pushed it, the object hummed in her hand and recoiling, she turned it off, her heart racing. Sarah let out a low moan and Nicole watched as Mark ate the Sales manager out, her eyes screwed shut, legs wrapped around his neck. A jolt of pleasure suddenly shot between her legs; subconsciously she had slid a hand inside her panties and she had touched a sweet spot, she was horny and wet.

Propping herself up on the large leather headboard Nicole absentmindedly stroked the shiny device around her navel, playing it down her flat abdomen to her panties. She drew it over the flimsy material, guiding the tip along the groove of peach following the tender path of her slit, the touch of the object thrilled her. She parted her legs and using her free hand pushed her panties to the side probing her folds with the silver vibrator, the cold exterior casing touched her warm flesh, the tip exploring her moistening hole. Trailing it up and down her pussy she pushed against her swollen bud sending her lower body quivering, her legs thrashed and she let out a whimper. With trembling fingers she found the button on the base of the sex toy and it hummed alive. Spreading her nylon clad legs she bit her lip and played the vibe over her clit causing her intense pleasure. Writhing she moved it to her opening slipping it slowly inside her.

Above the medley of sex sounds in the room Sarah recognised a familiar humming coming from the bed, recognising one of her special friends. She looked on as Nicole wriggled and bucked her lower body, the image of the beautiful young girl pleasuring herself combined with Mark's skilful technique drove her over the edge. An orgasm rocked through Sarah and she let out a silent scream, her vision blurred, body burned and quivered from the intensity. She shuddered head to toe, unintentionally aggressively pulling Mark's hair.

"Ouch, careful," he said. Moving away from her, face covered in juices, rubbing his scalp with a grimace.

"Sorry," Sarah said, dazed. Her pulse racing, body burning with desire.

With pure lust in her eyes she seized Mark by his shoulders pulling him onto her, his cock slid inside with little effort gliding in up to the hilt. Exhaling softly Sarah closed her eyes and wrapped an arm around his neck, holding on tight as he went in deep. Her breasts mashed against his chest as their bodies collided, he keenly thrust into her pussy, his focus between her legs watching himself going in and out.

Sarah held onto him, her face red and contorted in pleasure, "Do you forgive me now?" she asked huskily.

"Huh?" Mark replied.

He looked over the beautiful mature woman spread beneath him and grabbed one of her bronzed tits, palming her erect nipple, seizing as much as he could hold. There was more than a handful to play with as he squeezed and groped.

Sarah circled her hips, her body matching Mark's thrusts, "Hmm, for hurting your head silly," she laughed, arching her body, running a hand through his hair.

"Oh, that, huh," Mark managed to utter.

At the other end of the settee Holly was easing her way onto Paul, her stocking clad legs either side of his and she positioned his cock head at her shaved entrance. It brushed against her privates, the feel of skin on skin gave her thrills and after a pause she lowered, allowing him to slide into her.

"Hmm, that's nice," she said, riding cowgirl.

Paul's hands pawed her chest through her dress, smiling at him Holly pulled her top down and shrugged it free, her full, round, breasts bounced as she rode. Paul manhandled her, deducing that her tits were just more than he could get in one hand, still youthful, firm with decent sized nipples that stood erect.

"You look amazing," he said in awe of the gorgeous young blonde's body, "And these are great," he added fondling her eagerly, massaging her nipples.

"Why thank you," Holly said, placing her hands over his, holding them in place as he caressed.

The pressure in Paul's balls was building as Holly bounced, impaling herself heavily on his cock in a stimulating rhythm. She let him leave her, his almost tip out teasing him, and she held her position momentarily. Smiling at him, feeling him rise to try and meet her she ground back down with a gasp.

"You ride like a porn star," Paul said breathless.

"Hmm, want me to talk like one as well?" Holly smiled.

"What?"

"Oh Paul fuck me, yeah, oh fuck me hard, ooh," Holly exaggeratedly moaned, the others took notice.

"Paul yeah, ooh yeah fuck, fuck my pussy, fuck my foo foo," she giggled.

"Hey, don't make fun of my foo," Nicole playfully whined.

Holly held Paul's face and hungrily kissed him, he wrapped his arms around her, leaning back further on the settee. Their bodies were joined by his hard cock that speedily thrust into her and she pushed back in unison, their mouths locked, tongues entwined.

Propped up on pillows Nicole's gaze was fixed on Paul sliding in and out of her friend, watching them exhilarated her and from their new position they left nothing to the imagination. Holly's glistening folds enveloping Paul's member, releasing it shiny with juices as she rose, swallowing it again as she fell. Alongside them Nicole could see Mark's athletic body, his tight white butt between Sarah's tanned legs as he fucked her. Turned on, she wiggled and writhed, one hand inside the top of her dress caressing her bra-less breasts, the other penetrating her pussy with the silver toy.

Her mind swam, thoughts about the situation, who she was with, what they were doing, the feelings she was having and importantly, what might happen to her. Nicole closed her eyes, her senses in overdrive from pleasure, she could smell and hear the others, opening her mouth, taking a breath she could almost taste them. She climaxed.

Mark had Sarah kneeling on all fours, her elbows resting on the settee as he penetrated her from behind. As he fucked he found he was mesmerised by Holly's marvellous breasts as she rode, she noticed his gaze, cupping them together.

"You like these?" she asked.

Mark nodded.

"Sarah I think Mark wants to swap."

"Does he?"

Mark pulled out of Sarah, his cock slick and raw and he moved towards Holly. She had dismounted Paul who took position on top of Sarah who was laid back on the couch, legs open. Holding out a hand Holly guided Mark into Paul's old seat, straddling him she deftly handled his cock directing it inside her.

Paul held onto Sarah's smooth thighs watching as his cock drove into her, he was hot from his exertions and sweat dripped from his forehead. His initial frantic pace reduced to slow deliberate movements and her breasts jiggled as he glided into her intense warmth. As he fucked, his balls bounced against her ass making a wet slapping noise, breathing hard he inhaled her strong distinct scent mixed with his own musk and a familiar feeling began to rise in his loins. He was going to cum.

"I'm close," he gasped into Sarah's ear.

"Huh?"

"Gonna cum," Paul said through gritted teeth.

Sarah pulled him close, "It's OK. We're good," she whispered, kissing him and wrapping her arms around his body as he bucked faster, harder, penetrating deeper.

Paul came. He grunted as his seed exploded within his boss, his body shuddered and his cock convulsed as the last drops were milked from him. A feeling of euphoria washed over him, groaning he slowed his thrusts until the pleasure became too much and he collapsed onto her chest sweating and exhausted, his shrivelling member still buried inside her wet warmth.

"Don't pull out, don't," Sarah said, holding him tight.

She felt between her legs, touching the join between their bodies, feeling the radiant heat from their loins. Finding her swollen clit she massaged and strummed with two fingers experiencing her second orgasm that night. The ferocity of her climax made Paul pop from her, their combined fluids leaked onto the posh settee and recovering her senses she motioned to him to pass her an item of clothing. He slid off her and grabbed the closest thing, which was his underwear that she quickly used to stem the escaping cum. Sarah held the makeshift barrier in place and smiled at him as he fell back on the floor, propping himself up on his elbows, visibly spent.

"Bet you never expected to do that tonight," Sarah said with a laugh, "Oops, better not laugh its making more come out," she added, pulling his shorts tighter to her crotch.

Sarah beckoned Paul to come closer and planted a kiss on his lips, cooing, "That was nice," she tapped him gently on the nose with a finger, "Good boy." After carefully rising she made her way to the bathroom, holding the shorts against her cum filled hole.

As the bathroom door closed, Paul looked around for his clothes, holding a shoe in one hand and his shirt in the other. He glanced at Holly straddling Mark, she caught his eye.

"Oh, has she left you alone?" she asked, waving him to come near.

Holly leaned backward and Mark moved with her, with his arms around her body he sat up, his cock buried deep. Paul stood beside her and she reached for his flaccid member, her tiny hand taking it into her grip to slowly wank him. After a short while she wrapped her lips around him, sucking to no effect and with a sigh she let him go. Holly grabbed Paul by his shoulder and pulled him into a kiss, their tongues tangled in a sloppy passionate embrace as she rode on Mark's cock.

Mark was thrilled at seeing Holly handling and sucking Paul as he fucked her, he had never been in a situation like this, he had only seen it on online porn. He stared at Holly's breasts as she bounced, he felt the pressure change in his cock and balls, and he knew he was getting close to the edge. The feeling started to physically manifest, his cock head throbbed and swelled and he knew he only had moments.

1...456789