Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, oh fuck," he groaned.

Holly broke her kiss with Paul, "Are you going to cum?" she asked.

Mark managed a nod, his eyes screwed shut in concentration.

"Not inside, OK," she said with urgency.

Holly wiggled off Mark's lap, pulling him to a stand and sank to her knees, she pushed her breasts together and opened her mouth wide, looking up at him with pleading eyes, tongue out. He positioned himself, aiming his cock at her upturned face and waiting mouth, she accepted him between her lips, no sooner had he entered he erupted down her throat.

The release of pent up pressure from his cock sent waves through Mark's body. He shot several loads of cum down Holly's throat, going weak at the knees, his body stiffened, she didn't let a drop escape sucking passionately.

"You've done that before," Paul said with a grin to the pretty blonde with Mark's deflating cock in her mouth.

She smiled at him, as best she could with a mouthful of cock. She gave Mark one last leisurely suck, letting him slip out, "Once or twice," she said, wiping the corners of her lips.

Paul raised an eyebrow, "OK, and the rest."

"Hey, cheeky," Holly cried, swatting his bare leg and scowling.

Mark slumped down on the settee drained, Paul helped Holly to her feet. He put his trousers back on and sat down next to Mark, grabbing Holly around the waist as she adjusted her clothing. She let out a surprised cry as he pulled her onto his lap, kissing her on the cheek and grabbing a handful of her impressive tits.

"I bet I could fuck you all night."

Holly giggled, kissing him on the lips as she made herself comfortable, putting her dress right as best she could. She looked over at Nicole who was twisting and writhing, her long legs snaking out and drawing inward, her body arching as she gasped and moaned. Casting a sidelong glance at Mark she saw he was also watching the bed with an awestruck expression, he noticed Holly and they both grinned as the beautiful girl enjoyed herself, blissfully unaware of her spectators.

Returning from the bathroom, a large towel wrapped around her waist Sarah approached the settee. Holly was sat on half-dressed Paul's lap as he fondled her breasts under her dress and next to them naked Mark absently pulled at his spent cock. She followed her colleagues gaze, realising their focus was on the activity on the bed and picking up a glass of wine she sat beside Mark, winking at him.

"Enjoying the show?" Sarah asked, nodding at his hand on his cock, "How about Paul, is he enjoying it Hol?" She looked past Mark at Holly.

Holly squirmed, pressing her weight into Paul's lap, "I think I can feel him starting to enjoy it, but I don't think much."

"Trust me I'm enjoying it," Paul said.

"Well I need a drink, all I can taste is cock," Holly said getting up off Paul.

"Such a lady," Sarah said.

Holly stuck her bum in her direction with a giggle and went to the side of the bed, picking up the Champagne from the bedside table she took a swig from the bottle, swilling her mouth out and gurgling. The others laughed and Nicole, alerted to her presence, stared up at her with a nervous smile. Her face and neck flushed, her hand holding the silver vibrator between her legs, she closed them slightly, self-conscious that the others were staring.

Holly looked Nicole's body up and down with an appreciative nod, "Wow Nicole you have a great body," she said, sitting beside her.

"Thanks Holly," Nicole giggled.

Holly took another drink of Champagne, idly caressing Nicole's shoulder, making circles that gradually stroked lower down her chest, skirting the curves of her small pert breasts.

"Doesn't she have a great bod Sarah? No point asking the guys they've been checking her out all night," Holly said.

"Yep, she does, she's gorgeous," Sarah replied.

"I always did have a soft spot for pretty women, been a while though," Holly said, barely a whisper, Nicole's eyes widened.

Holly's hand stroked under the material of Nicole's dress, her finger tips brushing against her hardening nipples. Nicole locked eyes with her as she worked the toy between her own legs, her body wriggled and they parted further. Holly leaned in towards her, "Do you want some help?" she asked, her fingers playing over one of her soft breasts. Nicole nodded.

Holly swigged from the bottle and bent over to kiss Nicole, swapping Champagne in the embrace. Her hand wandered lower reaching between her friend's legs startling her, she gently wrestled the small toy from Nicole's hand and slid it into her pussy. The redhead writhed and she returned Holly's kiss with more passion, emboldened she pulled one of the blondes breasts free, taking it in her dainty grip.

"Fuck," Mark breathed.

Sat between Mark and Paul, Sarah gasped when she realised the apprentice was stroking his semi hard cock.

"You naughty boy."

Sarah reached for him, her touch making him release his hold and she took him in her grip, carefully coaxing more life into his cock. With her other hand she groped for Paul's crotch, finding it she fished his soft member from his open flies and toyed with him.

"My boys," she said, kissing Mark and then Paul, wanking them both, a leg draped over each of theirs.

Mark became hard in Sarah's grip, Paul was semi erect and the feel of the two pulsing and warm cocks in her hands thrilled Sarah. She leaned over and took Mark into her mouth, sucking him deeply as she stroked Paul. Her towel fell away exposing her breasts, Paul grabbed one and squeezed as she bobbed on Mark's lap.

On the bed Holly had pulled Nicole's dress front down and was kissing one of her petite firm breasts while groping the other as she probed her with the vibrator, the buzzing toy bringing her to the brink.

"Holly, Holl, don't stop, Oh God, don't."

Holly smiled as the wild, crazed girl squirmed, definitely not acting like the normally prim and proper one she knew. She pinched and stroked her nipples, manipulating the toy in and out of her pussy, Nicole pulled Holly into a kiss which became fierce as she came. Her body bucked and she clawed at Holly's shoulders, hugging her close mashing their naked torsos together.

"Oh God, Holly, Oh wow," Nicole gasped, releasing her hold.

Bringing the sticky silver toy to her lips, Holly winked at her friend and licked it. Nicole giggled, snatching it away, studying it in her hand.

"I really need to get one of these."

Motioning her head at the threesome on the settee Holly pouted at Nicole, "I'm feeling left out," she said, fluttering her eyelashes.

Nicole gave her a coy look, toying with the vibe, a finger on its tip. Holly laid on her side facing her friend's navel and bent one knee, planting her foot flat, exposing herself to her. Tentatively Nicole guided the silver toy along Holly's stocking clad leg onto her bare thigh until it rested against her inflamed pussy. Holly gasped at its touch.

In response Holly grabbed Nicole's legs roughly pulling them open, pausing to take in the view and inhale her intoxicating fragrance. Her friend trailed the inactive vibrator along her slit, applying varying pressure as she stroked her inner thigh, teasing a little she dipped the tip in, leaving it just inside. Holly squirmed and moaned in protest rotating her hips, with a grin Nicole pushed the small device and it glided in easily, bottoming out as Nicole strummed her clit with her other hand. The combined effort sent Holly wild and she thrust her face between Nicole's legs onto her panty covered crotch, mouth and tongue assaulting the peach pussy beneath.

Paul had his nose buried in his boss's behind as he ate her out; tasting her majorly turning him on. His previously spent, sore member was hard again, he grabbed it in his fist and positioned himself behind Sarah. Feeling her radiant heat he guided himself inside, parting her folds, penetrating his old friend for the second time and she moaned around the other man in her mouth. The muffled pleasurable sound added to Paul's horniness and he increased his thrusting, his body colliding with hers, flesh on flesh slapping. The fucking action shunted Sarah's body and Mark's cock flopped from her mouth.

"Oh yes, that's good, yes," she gasped.

Paul held on to Sarah's waist for leverage and her pendulous breasts jiggled as they swung free, Mark copped a feel as he fed his cock between her lips. He massaged the soft, fleshy orb, palming her nipple that was stiff beneath his grip. Sarah's sucking intensified and she moaned around him in her mouth, pleasure from the sensation of two cocks inside her at once.

Laid on the bed, her gaze fixed on the vibrator gliding inside her friend, Nicole writhed as Holly eagerly licked and sucked her clit through her panties. Almost hypnotically she fucked Holly's pussy with the toy, watching as her lips parted around it, allowing it access. Nicole came hard when Holly finally bypassed her underwear to kiss her tender pink flesh, swirling her tongue around her clit. Breathing ragged Nicole moved her hand from Holly's thigh and rubbed over her glistening pussy, smearing her juices, Holly responded by increasing her efforts on Nicole's swollen bud sending pleasure through her athletic body. Nicole released her grip on the vibe and it slid from Holly, she stroked her friend longingly, licking her lips in anticipation, smelling her sexual scent she moved closer.

Sarah had changed position, she was on her back with Mark on top and Paul by her side, his cock firmly in her mouth. They both fondled her breasts, Paul squeezed and pinched, tweaking a sensitive nipple between his thumb and finger as Mark wildly groped. As the young man exerted himself between her thighs Sarah rubbed her enflamed bud, sending herself into ecstasy.

Stretching her legs wider, Holly mewled as Nicole tentatively lapped at her pussy, flicking the tip of her tongue over her clit. "Fuck, ow, leg cramp, ow," she said pulling herself up, stroking her left calf. "Ow, that hurt."

"Are you OK?" Nicole asked with concern, placing a hand on Holly's shoulder.

"I'll be fine, especially if you carry on doing what you were doing," Holly replied, caressing Nicole's face.

Holly stepped off the bed and slipped out of her dress, she stretched her legs and crawled back in front of Nicole, prising her legs open. The redhead smiled and tentatively stroked Holly's mons, her fingers trailing over her silky smooth skin, grazing her outer lips. Holly quickly pulled her into an embrace and they kissed passionately, their tongues entangling tasting each other. Nicole kept her hand between her friend's legs and explored lower until her fingers found her opening, pushing several inside. Their kiss intensified, Holly moaned into Nicole's mouth spurring her to finger faster, her wetness got louder as she gyrated and squirmed on her friend's hand.

"Go down again, Nic, kiss me there."

Nicole had her fingers buried inside her friend, removing them she brought them to her lips and tasted them one by one. Holly's eyes widened and before Nicole could put the last finger in her mouth Holly grabbed her and pulled it to her own mouth, tasting herself.

"Dirty bitch," Nicole said.

Nicole sat up and pulled her tiny dress off, tossing it across the room. Holly purred, admiring the young girls perfect porcelain skinned body, her breasts small, firm and pert topped by tiny hard nipples, pointing upward. Holly grabbed one, roughly handling it, she pulled at the nipple, grinning, provoking a sharp gasp from Nicole.

"Kiss me down there," Holly said with force, motioning her head down.

Nicole straddled Holly's chest, facing away from her and lowered her mouth between her legs, kissing and licking her puffy protruding lips. Lapping away she felt Holly's breath on her behind and the familiar probing of her tongue as it flicked and darted over her swollen clit. Nicole lost herself in pleasure, alternating between nibbling and licking on Holly's clit to kissing inside her juicy hole, drinking her in. A cock appeared above her, aimed at Holly's pussy and she looked up to see Mark knelt behind Holly holding her thighs above her stockings, spreading her wide. Nicole carried on licking Holly's bald pussy as Mark moved in, easily gliding inside her friend. He sank in deep, bottoming out and Holly cried out, a mixture of pleasure and surprise.

"Who's that? Who's behind me?" Holly asked.

"It's Mark, he just upped and left me," Sarah said.

"Well you were hogging them both anyway."

Her face close to Holly's pussy and Mark's swaying balls Nicole could hear wet slapping noises as her colleague fucked her friend. She extended her tongue to lick Holly's clit, catching Mark's juice coated shaft on its rhythmic journey. The situation majorly turning her on, she changed her focus onto Mark's cock, licking as much as she could when he withdrew, following its path as he ploughed back inside, after a few thrusts he pulled out completely and aimed his glistening rod at her. Nicole's heart raced, excitement took over and she opened wide enveloping him between her lips, sucking him clean, swirling her tongue around his cockhead, probing the tip.

Mark watched as the beautiful girl sucked his cock with skill, unable to believe his luck, his boss, female friend and now the hottest girl he knew had sucked him that night. Nicole had his tip just inside, toying with her tongue, gradually taking more of him down her throat, rotating her talented tongue around his length as she fed more into her mouth. Her ministrations made Mark tremble top to toe as her soft lips wrapped around his shaft and she drove down, then back up for air, releasing him with a pop quickly swallowing him again. Mark noticed the familiar silver teardrop pendant around her neck, she always wore that piece of jewellery, and it must have some sentimental value to her. Seeing it swing while she blew him he knew it was an image he would always recall whenever he saw the shiny trinket on the redhead in future.

Spooning on the couch, Paul and Sarah pawed and stroked each other's bodies, Paul slowly fucking in and out of Sarah as she cupped her pussy, fingers trailing over his juice slick shaft and balls.

"Hmm, fits like a glove," Sarah cooed, turning back and kissing Paul.

Nicole bobbed away on Mark's cock, her jaw starting to ache. She looked up at her male colleague, a glint in her eyes, moving her head off him.

"Are you ever gonna finish?" she asked, leisurely stroking him.

"I think he's enjoying himself," Holly said.

"Guess I'll have to try something else."

Nicole moved off Holly, Mark's cock still in one of her dainty hands, Holly rolled onto her side and Nicole fell back frantically pulling Mark on top of her, she shifted until she was spread beneath him. Her legs snaked out, one wrapped around his waist, pulling him close and he slid with ease into her pussy.

"Fuck, Nicole, you're amazing," he said.

Nicole smiled up at him and stroked his face, one arm around his body as he worked his cock into her. His actions sped up and her tiny breasts jiggled from the force of his thrusting, her tiny nipples stood erect, he took hold of one, holding it in his grip as his other hand held one of her sexy long black stocking clad legs. Nicole's neck and chest flushed a deep red and she covered her mouth in an attempt to suppress her moans.

Mark could feel his cock stretching the sexy redhead's pussy as he penetrated deeper, she was unbelievably tight and every response she made to his thrusts was felt throughout his body, it was as if they were one. He pawed her amazing body wanting to touch and caress every inch of this vision of loveliness, knowing fine well that at some point all this was going to end and not knowing when he would get a chance to do it again.

Holly lay stroking her friend as Mark fucked her with increasing intensity, Nicole met her gaze, eyes wide, pleading and they kissed. Holly's hand roamed over Nicole's firm breasts and down her toned abdomen to her tiny landing strip, her fingers meeting Mark's cock as he plunged inside. Her fingers found Nicole's engorged clit and she rubbed down on it making her cry out, encouraging Holly to carry on with her stroking, pushing and tweaking as Mark fucked her hard.

Nicole writhed at the attention her body was receiving and another large shape appeared beside her head, looking up she saw it was a set off balls accompanying a thick cock. Paul knelt beside her, his member in hand waving it toward her mouth, grinning at him she welcoming the taste of another man to her lips.

"Who's the greedy one now," Sarah said joining Paul's side, running her hands over him.

Mark was in heaven, he gripped Nicole's legs as he thrust, the sight of her sucking Paul, her tiny hand wrapped around him feeding him into her mouth driving him on. He was close to cumming for a second time but wanted to delay his release, he was with three naked beauties and if he could, he would make the night never end. Slowing his movements he pulled his red raw and angry cock from Nicole's pussy and lay back on the bed, she let out a moan of protest around Paul's cock.

"Can I?" Paul asked.

Nicole nodded and Paul pulled her to him, flipping her over onto her front she yelped in surprise, replacing that sound with a pleasurable groan as Paul's thick cock entered her. She arched her back in response and he took in her shapely form, stroking down her perfect back and over her ass, grabbing hold of it as he settled into a rhythm. She moaned, balling her fists, clenching at the bedsheets as he fucked, matching his thrusts, pushing back on him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Nicole uttered.

"Nicole! How rude," Sarah said, laughing.

Sarah was sat upright against the headboard of the bed, to one side of her Mark was now fucking Holly and at the other Nicole was on fours, Paul doing her from behind. She spotted the tiny vibrator discarded among the untidy sheets and picked it up, horny from the activity and sexual atmosphere in the room, it was so strong she could taste it. Sarah switched the small toy on.

Mark was even closer to coming, his cock swelling inside of Holly, she sensed his change in pace and shook her head at him. He pulled out bringing his throbbing, painful erection to her mouth and she swallowed him eagerly, substituting the emptiness in her pussy with her own fingers. As she sucked him he noticed Sarah beside them masturbating with a vibrator, watching. She caught his eye and he pulled her to him, she smiled and moved her head lower to join in with the blonde pleasuring his rigid cock. Mark glanced at Paul who was fucking Nicole, the beautiful marketing girl was going wild and trying to make as little noise as possible, squeaking and yelping into a pillow, Paul grinned back at him and nodded an approval.

Sarah and Holly took turns on Mark's cock. Sarah experienced with its use, brought herself to an orgasm with the silver toy, she cried out, her lower body convulsing just as Mark pulled out of Holly's mouth and sprayed them both with his cum. The dirty action sent Holly over the edge and she yelled in pleasure, her mouth opening in time to receive a parting blast from his member. Beside them Nicole moaned and squealed into a pillow, pulling it over her face to supress her screams as Paul increased his pace. He let out a warning cry and Nicole quickly scooted away from him, flipping onto her back as he knelt over her, shooting rope after rope of cum across her pert breasts, some catching her face.

"Fuck, fuck me," he gasped milking the last drops onto the redhead's toned stomach.

The guys collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard, physically spent. The room fell silent apart from ragged breaths and panting, the three girls looked to one and other and at the messes on their chests, arms and each other's faces. Nicole instinctively licked her lips.

1...456789