Champion of the Goddess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hand on his bow, "Reveal."

The black elven strength longbow now sat on the table and she nodded and ran off. "Camouflage" He finished eating and he looked at Blossom, "Word will have reached the guards by now, and the Duke might have gotten the word. In which case when we walk out of here, we will have guards waiting for us to provide an escort to see him. We, you and I, would get our horses if that happens."

She nodded, "Then what?"

He sighed, "We never know. Raven drink up."

He flew back over and drank from the water. When the bird finished, He dismissed him.

They got up from the table and paid the tab and the barkeep nodded and followed him with his eyes until they went out the door.

They got outside and the guards rode out of the gate. He walked straight to the DIE store and got inside before they got to them.

Blossom laughed, "Avoiding them?"

He nodded, "Long enough to get a few things taken care of first. Nina, I was told you should be good on gear."

He smiled, "You got something to get your armor up at night?"

She shook her head, "That was how I died."

He pulled all the stuff he wanted to sell. He had Lirana go through the gear as did everyone to check her rings. They had a nice two-handed sword for her and a different one for the Paladin. He looked at Nina, "Too bad you were not with us on the first leg. We faced an anti-paladin and in the treasure was a Holy Avenger. Rose has it."

She looked wide-eyed. He sold off the excess gear labeled 'mine' and he had 168,000 gold pieces left on top of the gold he had in his bag. He looked at the man and sold him his gravity bow gloves. Lirana looked at him, "Kill another dragon."

He nodded, "We did. Young green. Part of this came from a dead rouge who stole from a Ranger that caused her death. He took and swapped out her potion of poison resistance.

That is why Bella left. She happened to leave behind the gold she collected. Vain is switching worlds and gets nothing but left nothing as we did not divide out the last of it either after calling her a bitch. We collected the spoils to sell off."

She nodded, "You had a plan for the money?"

He nodded, "Babysitting money because the goddess tried to saddle me with 2 groups. The other went ahead against my advice and we picked up 2 survivors. One of whom was that Rogue while the other was Vain who is switching worlds because she cannot get into women. She will likely never be a goddess in this universe."

Lirana laughed.

"I need a high-end resistance cloak with a level 9 camouflage on it. He looked at Raven, "The high-end resistance cloak we have but it would take time and money to add the camouflage spell at what you want. Three days and 80,000.

Raven nodded and pushed it over to him. "I already calculated it. Now two sets of the armor storing bracers." He pulled them out and he gave him 8,000.

He tossed a set to Nina and another to Lirana. He looked at them, "Strip out of your armor. She looked shocked, "Here?"

He nodded, "You have clothes on right."

She nodded nervously, "They are just...very sheer."

He smiled. "Then stand behind the wall of ladies. But you need to put those bracers on." He looked back at the man at the counter, "A set of celestial chainmail. I also want a proof against poison amulet with a high-end natural armor bonus on it and a ring with a high-end protection bonus. I need to sell these two swords and this one is depressing but intelligent. Undead bane special-purpose killing magic users" He nodded and checked it out. "Four days for your amulet. Here is your ring, and celestial chainmail. The balance is 37,000." He passed over the money. He handed his existing ring to Liraana and the celestial chainmail. He looked at her, "Nice shiny barbarian target."

She laughed, "I will get this under my clothes. He turned to Nina, "Follow my lead. Say Store armor." She did so and she was naked from the waist down and her cunt was bald. He ran a finger over it and she shuttered and he licked his finger and did it again and then stuck it in her mouth. She came right there.

Mary took that time to turn and kiss her naked ass. She looked back and saw who was smiling at her, "Armor on. Better to protect your assets. Now if you happen to be naked when battle strikes you will find your armor on in mere seconds. You met the little halfling Mary already the night I met you. She looked over and then she smiled. "So I have her to look forward to as well?"

He shook his head, "All of them."

She looked shocked, "All of them?!"

He nodded, "Big bed. Long nights."

She laughed, "You do them all!?"

He smiled, "New to the party will get two in every hole and the rest will get one that is guaranteed. Most I have done in one night for myself was 37 recently. 16 while in the dream state that evening with 2 goddesses."

She looked at him, "You spent how many hours fucking?"

He shook his head, "Not sure really. I did not keep that close of an eye on things. I think we were doing 20-30 minute cycles that night. We did at least that on average. Probably higher. So that was closer to 12 hours.

She nodded, "You lead a very strange life."

He smiled, "Yes I do. Wait until I have you against the wall. All while I am banging your ass hard while the girls from the inn are filling the tub from buckets in our room during this. I generally get 1-8 who want to go for a ride as well."

She laughed and then Mary nodded, "Happens at just about every inn."

He nodded, "Will happen here as there is a test the goddess wants to run on me after that last change."

She looked at Raven, "What kind of test?"

He looked at her, "I should not have gotten a persona pregnant. But I did. I fixed her infertility. Then I did it to someone that was not a persona who had a fertility issue and I fixed it."

She looked at him, "You can make infertile people fertile?"

He nodded, "I did. We will see if I still can. You 2 have rooms here?"

They both nodded and Lirana smiled, "Right next to the merchant's room." Nina looked at him, "Mine is halfway down why?"

He smiled, "Sometimes there are ladies who like to pair off for some private time. Having extra rooms helps."

He handed them gold, "Pay for them for a week."

The ladies finished shopping and he looked at them, "We still have all the bounties, alchemy shop, and the paint job on Rose's new armor to take care of. You have my list of wands all ready for that."

Blossom nodded, "Might get more if you came with us."

He sighed, "If you want me along then I will come."

Blossom shook her head, "I was just messing with you. I will handle that and take Orchid, Rhonda, and Rose with me when I do. That leaves you Mary and the two new girls all alone for a few hours."

He smiled and walked over and gave her a long kiss. Blossom smiled, "Thought you might like the head start."

He laughed, "They will be back in the room, stripped, and going at it while we are gone. I will have to give you a little extra attention tonight Blossom."

She smiled, "I can live with that."

The ladies laughed. They stepped out to have guards on either side of the entrance. One man looked at him at the inn, "You are the one they call Raven?"

He smiled, "I have been called lots of things, but yes I am THE Raven."

He looked at Raven, "The Duke would like to meet with you. We are already behind schedule."

Raven smiled. "Well, we better get our horses saddled as Blossom is the leader of our party and has business at the Duke's estate as well. She will be accompanying us."

He looked to stop him and he summoned his bird onto his shoulder and it startled him enough. They could get by. They walked into the stable and the guy that ran the stable looked at him, "The guards said you might be in for your horse."

He nodded and pulled, Blossom and his primary horses as they came in on the secondary horses. They got them saddled up.

He dismissed the bird. They mounted up and rode out of there.

He looked at the Guard, "You said you were running behind then you better get us moving sergeant."

He looked at Raven, "I am a field commander."

Raven looked at him, "Right now you are. How about an hour from now? I suggest we get moving."

His face went white and got his men moving and Raven followed them. They moved so slow down the road. Blossom and Raven finally broke formation and outdistanced the escort on the way up. They stopped at the entrance to the 'Palace district' and he looked at the guard, "The name is Raven and I am expected."

He looked at Raven, "Where is your escort?"

He smiled, "Failing at keeping up."

He looked at Raven, "How do I know who you say you are?"

Raven looked at him. "Say I am the Raven."

The guard tried and could not get past 'the' He looked at Raven, "Go ahead."

They headed up to the main door and Raven saw a groomsman there. "Keep these here and do not stable them."

He nodded. Raven went up to the door and the guard was standing there, "No weapons beyond this point."

He looked at him, "I am a weapon and I am expected. I am The Raven."

He looked shocked, "Your escort?"

Blossom and Raven pointed and the guard saw them riding into the palace district and he nodded and moved out of their way. He walked inside into the main room and a man was sitting on his throne and he looked at Raven, "You are the Raven?"

Raven nodded, "I am The Raven."

He looked at Raven, "The Raven is a half-elf."

He smiled, "I have many forms I portray here. My true image is a half-elf. I have to travel so much for the goddess and she has me switching forms quite often."

He flipped his bow around and held it in front of him, "Reveal." The black elven composite strength bow reveals itself. He slid his hand so he had a hold of the end of it and he swung it around slowly three-quarters of the way and his raven appeared and he stared at it. He got up from the chair and looked at the bird. He looked at it closely. "Raven, what do you need from me?"

He looked at him, "Some expedited assistance to the woman standing next to me would be helpful but is not required."

He sent the bird over to the arm of his chair, "Camouflage." The bow returns back to its ordinary self and he put it back over his shoulder.

The Duke looked at Blossom, "How can I help you?"

She smiled, "I have several trophies to turn in including, one green dragon, and the armored body of the leader of the Black Arm gang. We also recovered an item from some hill giants that seemed out of place in the wilderness, Your Grace."

She pulled out the jewelry box and he stepped forward and took it. "This means my eldest is most likely dead. She was looking into the bandit raids to the north."

Blossom looked at him, "We found it on a hill giant to the south, we killed several in our travels here. We have documents from a group of orogs who had an encampment as well. If you would like the intelligence from their efforts on your southern roads, Your Grace. They appear to be slowly surrounding you."

He looked at her, "Where is this black arms body so I can confirm his identity. She laid out the portable hole pulled the dragon head and pulled the body out for him to see. He looked, "I need the helmet off." She pulled the arrow from his face and removed the helmet from the man.

He nodded. "It is him, My half-brother."

Raven nodded, "The armor is worth more than the bounty we have a paladin who wishes to keep the armor and have it repainted."

He nodded and sat down. Obviously crushed about the news of his daughter. He asked, "You headed for the villages to the north?"

Blossom nodded, "We are, Your Grace."

The Duke nodded, "Guards help strip my brother out of that armor and take his body away. Then I would like your escort. Where is your escort?"

Raven smiled, "Dealing with the horses most likely."

The field marshal came walking in with his men.

Raven looked at him, "I was telling the Duke you were delayed dealing with the horses."

The field marshal simply nodded. The Duke looked over, "They had a trophy and a bounty to collect. The one on my half-brother. They brought his body in and my men are removing it from the armor now."

The field marshal spoke up, "I was hoping to get that armor."

Raven looked at him, "Are you willing to pay in gold a 125% of its value so we can get it replaced?"

He looked at Raven, "That should have been part of the bounty."

Raven laughed, "That armor is worth more than you think. The base armor is made from a form of sky metal and the enchantments on it are worth 28,000 alone."

He looked at Raven, "You know sky metal when you see it?"

He looked at Blossom who dropped back into the hole and slid it over to him. He unwrapped it, "Do you?"

He looked down, "How much does that weigh?"

Raven looked at him, "Over 20 pounds of horacalcum is my guess. Do I pass your test? 6 times more expensive than anything made in mithril and the rarest of sky metals. 4 times more expensive than adamantium."

The Field Marshal nodded, "He knows sky metal."

Raven looked at him, "I knew what it was made of when I helped kill him. That was why the last arrow I fired went through his left eye. It is made of this metal. We plan to sell this while we are here. You look like the kind of man who has been gathering this ore for years."

He nodded, "I have 32 pounds of it."

Raven looked at him. "With this, you would have enough to have a set crafted then, including a weapon or two if you were so inclined. Do you wish to make an offer on this before we take it to a smith to sell?"

He looked at Raven, "May I hold it and weigh it?"

Raven looked at him, "This office you and your men are supposed to take us to have a scale?"

He nodded, "It does."

Raven handed it to him, "Then you can carry it down while your men pick up the Dragon's head."

He nodded and his men moved. He nodded, "It is at least 20 pounds."

They walked down to the office that she needed to visit for the trophy and to ask about the quest. He walked in back with him to have the rock weighed. The field marshal sighed, "23.5 pounds. How much do you want for it?"

Raven asked him. "What are you offering?"

He looked at it. "Probably not enough at 50,000."

Raven sighed, "You were so close to what I was hoping you would say 60,000 gold. He looked at Raven, "I have 55,000. Any more and I would have to delay commissioning it."

Raven nodded, "You bring Blossom the coin and the rock is yours. I know I could get more for it, but we are feeling generous for the next hour or so."

He left and Raven picked up the rock and Blossom asked Raven, "We done?"

He shook his head, "Not quite. He is willing to pay 55,000 for this rock. It is enough that he can craft a set of the full plate with what he has. Plus make a couple of weapons as well. It was just over 23 pounds."

She nodded, "More than you predicted. We got 13,000 for the dragon. 30 minutes later he showed back up with 55,000 in coins. He looked at her, "68,000 and we kept the armor for Rose. Now I can tell her what it is. Highly enchanted horacalcum armor. It will increase reaction time. Initiative if you will."

Blossom nodded. "Good."

They got outside and mounted up and left the city.

He stabled his horse and pulled the other ones out for the ladies. He did not saddle them, "The ladies will be by shortly to saddle those. They got some shopping to do in the city."

The stable master nodded. Raven went into the inn and went straight upstairs to the room ladies were in various stages of undress.

He looked at them, "You stayed away from the strap-ons with those two, right? They nodded and Mary looked at Raven, "Put away in town. Both of their asses are prepared as is mine."

He laughed, "Yours is not prepared until I check that it is prepared fully!"

The ladies laughed at Mary's mock shocked expressions. He looked at Rhonda, "I would like a couple of pairs of black leather pants and four black shirts, one in silk. Also a solid burgundy vest and sapphire blue vest. For while I am here."

Rhonda laughed, "Alright I will find those. I want to see you in some new clothes."

He smiled, "Find something nice and not so sheer for these two as well." The ladies laughed and headed out. "Store Armor."

His armor was stored away and he removed his shirt and shoes and then dropped his pants. Lirana was the first to speak, "It is a bit bigger than last time."

He nodded, "Was a half-elf then."

Nina seems confused, "So how did she recognize you?"

He smiled, "When we parted, she was on one of her new characters, a female dwarven barbarian."

Lirana nodded, "Myssara is destroying that one for me. I was so pissed at him. Last time I let a dwarf near me. Last time I play one."

He pulled his die, "Roll to figure out who I am going to take care of from beginning to end first."

They walked over and rolled and handed him the die. Nina threw her arms around him. "You are mine, lover."

He chuckled, "You are first. I am sure Mary gave you the rules."

She nodded, "I know you 2 have a strong connection."

He kissed her softly and she went for the kill trying to suck the tongue out of his mouth. He leaned over and ran his hands between her legs, He grabbed her ass real quick and tossed her into the air. He grabbed her hips on the way down and slid his mouth over her cunt as He got her seated on his shoulders. She yelled out, "You scared the shit out of me!"

That was followed by a stream of constant moaning. He crossed his arms, picked her up, and flipped over and went back to work on her cunt as she started in on his cock. The girl had skills, great oral skills, she had him off in under 10 minutes but she was not ready for the 15 ropes she got and Mary helped her out when she started gagging.

He waited until it stopped and flipped her back over and laid her out on the bed. He looked over, "Ladies. She needs to be cleaned up. Don't forget to feed it back to her. She looked at him, "You cum in buckets."

He smiled, "That was not even close to the most I have done."

She looked shocked. Then the ladies attacked her and they squealed. He slid into her slowly and she arched her back and hissed, "Goddess he is so much wider than the last guy. Fuck any guy I have had."

He sawed forward slowly and was fully buried and pressed against her cervix. She looked at him, "You go to pounding me and will punch through my insides."

He smiled, "Let me know if I am hurting you." You appeared to have less depth than a halfling. Tight and small."

He started slow and she winced.

He thought, "What did you do to this poor girl? Pull up an image and figure out what is going on."

He heard, "Pull out and I can fix it."

He pulled out and Nina looked at him, "What is...OH, GODDESS!"

She looked at Raven, "What did you do?"

He looked at her, "Had the goddess fix your insides. You should not be hurting like that. He slid back into her slowly and she was tight again but he got buried fairly quickly and she sighed and nodded, "What was the problem?"

He heard back, "You do not want to know."

He thought, "Tell me."

Myssara replied, "Her last birth was not a hundred percent clean. She had part of the placenta wedged into her cervix. It was healed in place."

He looked at her, "Your last birth did not go as well as it should have. When they healed you up, you still had stuff in your cervix. The goddess fixed it for you."

She nodded, "If she had not?"

He looked at her, "You probably would have turned to women exclusively or had a halfling male lover." He started stroking her and she responded, "I haven't felt this good since before my last child. Thank you. No wonder he was getting so frustrated with me."

Raven asked her, "Did he play a part in your death?"