Champion of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys asked, "Are your daughters' lovers?"

Raven smiled, "I just covered that. They are both adults and half-sisters. What they do on another world is their business and not mine. I have made it clear I will not have relations with my daughters, granddaughter, or great-granddaughters. I have a means to tell how closely related they are to me. It is an earth 'hang-up' or social issue.

I am not looking to get rid of it and some others from Earth will be completely oblivious to the facts of who is whose parents. I have an adult son in this world, I helped to get him transferred here.

Being 'The Raven' has gotten me to ask for a few favors for being the first champion lab rat that most of the experiments needed to be run upon. We discovered a lot and that is why all players are human except for me.

All of the female offspring of mine have their elven DNA curtailed to keep them from inadvertently creating elven offspring with no free will if they end up mating with any of my sons in the future.

Like I said we discovered lots of information and elven genetics makes it more complicated. I am unique in that regard. Yes, elves are real and you will likely never meet a real one. As are dwarves, halfling and dragons."

He heard Myssara, "The elven female will be called Frema and the halfling will be known as Vina. Not to be repeated here."

He walked over and ran them both through oral drills on him, with each other and his two ladies. He started with Vina, "Here, in the dream state you have no fecal mater and as there are several gay males here and bisexual males along with the ever-curious females, I will start with my halfling mate recruit."

One of the ladies asked, "Why a halfling?"

He smiled, "I have two lovers who enjoy halflings, I enjoy female halflings because they climax very easily. Also, there is a story hook that I will not get into dealing with the races we selected, even selecting a pair of gay males. I was asked after my last run where I had 7 or 8 women sharing my bed to cut it down to 4 traveling mates with me. That is why I am filling out the rest of the party in this manner for this life.

Group dynamics. Do not want people fighting over men or women within the party. I want everyone to have a good time and keep jealousy at bay. NOW, I will extend the same offer I have extended to past groups. IF you find me in-game ladies and want a shot at carrying my children.

Guaranteed, if you're not halfling, dwarven, or already pregnant. Then tell me I am the man from your dreams. I and my ladies will confirm if you found me. Anyone who tries to claim they are me will find themselves choking on the words. Ask them to say, 'I am the Raven.'

In-game I am the only one who can make that statement. That does not mean I WILL make that statement this life as I attempt to make a stealth run, one where I am not picked up as the champion outside of the group, at least to the masses. The only female race I have thus far not sought for companionship is dwarves and for now, that continues.

I have over 800 children born or on the way. I am a prolific fucker and the most I put into one woman at one time was 12 and that was Myssara, she is also the only one I put 10 inside of. I have had a few with 9 to 7, 4 is common at one time. Single births are rare because of genetics."

He slowly worked Vina's ass open and lubed it up well and she responded well to the effort. Mary lubed up his cock and he pulled her back onto his cock and let her slide down at her own pace. He fucked her ass slow for 30 minutes until she wailed out a climax and sprayed the floor as he rubbed her clit. He unloaded into her ass and she went higher and passed out.

He laid her forward, pulled out and Blossom attacked her ass and brought her around again. He went to Frema and did oral on her and missed her clit every single time for 20 minutes and then locked in on it and tongue-lashed the hell out of it while she wailed for him.

He lined up his cock and showed them how to measure off and then stayed over her and broke her hymen. She grabbed him and cursed from the pain and then it subsided.

He looked over, "Nothing can be done to avoid that, short of not having one, and that will not be allowed until you have had a good virginal experience. Male or female does not matter but I have done over 100 virgins."

Myssara smiled, "She makes 174 virgins, I only count from vaginal. He has another 27 who it was the first time they had done anal but had lost their virginities from the cunt before then. A couple reset it so they could get a good experience from both to wipe out any bad memories of botched attempts erased.

Something he has advocated for and the goddesses got a greater understanding of why he does that and it is now universally accepted. The about last night cantrip and hymens only once unless requested and having had a good experience is universal.

When he does the other pussy in-game it will be 175, then his two ladies are repeating it because they want that experience with different races with him. They switch and he has switched every life thus far. That will take him to 177."

He fucked her slowly for 30 minutes and frustrated her until he got her to beg for release and he gave it to her, straight into her G-spot. She wailed, sprayed, and climaxed again when he slid forward and filled up her tight little pussy. She launched into his lap and kissed him.

Myssara threw up the images of the discussion of female ejaculations and then showed them her double fisting on the altar with Blossom pressed into her breast. Raven looked around, "Everyone should be working a great background story planning from level 20 backward and enjoy your new life as players.

Live, learn, and love. Wildly procreate and enjoy yourselves. You will be on an up and down ride for a while and just learn from your mistakes. The rest of my party I have will remain here."

Myssara sent the others away. He looked over at the dozens of puddles. He smiled and thought, "Did the two who had the opportunity, find that they regretted it? After seeing that?"

She laughed, "One did, the other was not into the whole crowd scene though she was dripping wet even when I worked on her character. You have a fighter and barbarian, with the 2 gay males, an elven ranger, a halfling wizard, Blossom is rogue this time and Mary is a blade singer Magus build. Both of the humans are playing paladins. A nice balanced party and you got 5 poor classroom performers."

He looked around after picking up the woman still impaled on his cock. He smiled at her, "Smaller audience. IF you have questions, my ladies can walk you through the right way to do anal preparation if you missed anything. Know if you get pregnant here you will not be born a virgin in-game. Your children will be born at the third inn most likely.

Jobs. Mary will help to teach one of the new ones on how to cook properly. I will train the rogue and ranger how to hunt. Everyone will learn how to clean a kill. Even if it makes you sick. You need to know how to do it. Fighter, barbarian, and paladins, ensure your backgrounds have bows or crossbows and have them.

Ranger longbow, rogue short bow or light crossbow, wizard light crossbow. Everyone should have a ranged weapon. Everyone will need it. Nobody will refer to me as anything other than the party leader or Garran. I spent most of my last life on the radar.

By that I mean everyone knew who I was because Myssara did not tell the barbarian she had waiting for us to not refer to me as Raven. I created over 100 children while at that one inn because of that 'announcement.' That was 4 days that I was a very busy fucker. We are trying to fly under the radar. Hidden or stealth if you will for me. For the most part. Radar is an Earth term, don't worry about that.

To our 2 couples, you are off-limits in my bed or each other's. Group dynamics. If you have an issue come and talk with me. You need a lesson on doing something right, like preparing an ass, then ask, I have ladies I can demonstrate upon and you can follow along. I tried to get all of that training done here for everyone.

Our fighter and barbarian will spend time with an ax in hand and a saw in hand cutting logs and splitting wood. You will also have the middle guard shift. Our rogue will take care of trip lines and snares with our ranger. I am a cleric and more, but mainly a cleric for the party this life.

Part of the criteria I asked for was players further back in class ranking; do not think I do not know you have areas to work upon. I am counting upon it. I want you to succeed. Success depends on listening and learning. Being able to take advice is key.

I want us all to succeed without me having to unload. I have never gotten an entire party from level 1 to 20 without losing someone along the way. I am trying to do this with a mostly new crew. By the time we are done with this life, the 6 of you will likely be broken up in pairs if we succeed. Based on your partners in this life.

Then 1 of the 2 in each party will be expected to lead a new group teaching those things we have taught you. Again, this is another proof of concept run and I have done one every life so far. Consolidate your questions and we will see you in-game. I hope you enjoy the run and we will answer as many questions as we are allowed to answer."

He went over and kissed the two new ladies, "Your races were decided based upon their two races as you will be playing identical twins to each lady. Presents some interesting role-playing challenges, you will have to work backstories together with them. To our heterosexual couple, know that monogamy is not a supportable model for the worlds in this universe.

They will let you do it for a life, but if you want to try to get more than one life together, again no guarantees, try and add a third or fourth of either sex into your bed while at an inn for the night it would be more than alright. Just not from within the party.

To our gay couple, remember player versus character and if you get the urge to seduce and double penetrate some bar wench during your travels, all the better. If it is a female player at the second inn or beyond and she would likely have a raven strap-on to use on you both or her lesbian partner might and you could have a wild time. When on the road though it is 2 couples and one group. I try to avoid party conflict. Sex on the road is sporadic to non-existent depending on how things go. Especially early on."

Vina looked at him, "Why did you want lesbians or lesbians who are bi-curious?"

He smiled, "Blossom is technically a lesbian who fell in love with me in this classroom. I fell for her as soon as I saw her. Mary was the first woman who approached me in this new world, took me into her bed with her lover at that time. I rocked both their worlds. Her lover was a lot more experienced and she is another party leader I helped to train.

She was the first to run with me and never die during that run, or since and they had 84 failed attempts to get to the second inn before I arrived. The 1 who was always accepting of adding more women to our bed. Once that almost bit her in the ass with Vain.

Another player who more than earned that nickname and she thought she could take me solo and could fill in for the 7 women who shared my bed at that time. She wanted exclusive rights to me. After 4 hours of straight sex, she knew better.

Ask the goddess to show that to you as she was only into men and my deal for giving her a shot with me including a clause where she had to have sex with the woman of my choosing when she relented. That was Myssara and she did relent.

I got her to the next inn and she switched worlds after that. Women on women were a fact she was completely against. She will likely never become a goddess because every goddess is bisexual or more into women than men in general. Mary and I have a very strong bond. She is my true love but she likes to play with the ladies and has a BIG halfling female fetish.

I have sex with a lot of women, as you heard. I get the 2 of you through life and you get to keep your toy and you can continue a woman only lifestyle and still get pregnant at every inn. You want double penetrated you might invite a male or two into your group along the way or at an inn in the future. This life the two of you are our lovers. You will learn a lot in the bedroom.

Those toys will help to increase the diversity of the population in the future. The halflings cannot be penetrated with them in town as it could get them pregnant. There will be a population explosion. This class was 2.5 times the size of the last class. Likely because of the destruction of 22 worlds.

I may be coming here every life and starting a new party or meeting a few new party members for a long time in this manner. I have not decided yet. They gave me a group that had struggled badly and then a group that barely struggled.

Now I am forming a group and taking you all out of the gate and leading it directly. I train leaders. The worlds have a 3 female to 1 male population imbalance. Part of that is by the design of the woman who oversees all of the goddesses and part dealt with a higher male suicide rate.

I have been working to bring suicides down. Getting people to live longer lives and have more fun. I am the man a lot of men hate because I ruin sex for women with other men. They are comparing them against me. You saw the barbarian Lirana.

I fucked her and Mary 8 times each after that battle before we left the area. We had no cleric remaining so I had to help the 2 of them walk out of the area to officially end the quest if you will.

Now I am the cleric. I will have the cantrip for all party members who need it in the morning or every morning. While traveling sex is sporadic as I stated. It happens but the protection of the group and our charges are more important. The inns are a place to party but there will be role-playing opportunities throughout.

My first life, Lirana was entertaining 3 men in her bed, she was me in reverse. She came in that first morning and took my cock for a quick ride and enjoyed herself. The next inn I fucked her my way. What I did to Frema I will do to your young tight halfling female form.

Tonight was about teaching the masses. I will show you fucking and making love; as will these ladies of mine. You will know why there are so many happy halflings rather quickly. Especially females."

Mary smiled, "Every pleasure center for sex is hypersensitive on a halfling and he knows how to hit them all; as do we. Frema will be the only non-virgin entering the game, besides me."

Raven looked at Frema, "You are carrying 5 of our children, 3 males, and 2 females. Mary has had 19 children and 7 of those were mine in her first life. The other 12 happened during those 84 failed runs. With no memory of them or the children until I started effecting changes, especially in this world.

I gave Blossom 2 before she entered the game. Then quintuplets, followed by octuplets, and then sextuplets. She has had 21 children, all from me. She earned her halfling life last life. I gave Lirana 18 over 3 pregnancies including 6 in that last little fuck fest as we knew we would be going to different locations for a while.

Then Trisna who had 30 last life from me. That is counting the 5 more from our Dream State encounter where she was supposed to be infertile for the visit. That ended those visits, at least sex during those visits. There is a program where mothers of my children can visit with their children and the other mothers in the dream state for playdates and such.

To get to know their children some and when they get older to teach them more about the game from a parent to a child."

Vina asked, "If I wanted to have your children?"

He smiled, "Is that what you want?" She nodded.

He smiled, "You make it to level 20 with us. Before you start your next life I and the ladies will arrange a dream state visit for you and give you children before you return to the game; I expect Frema will be a halfling next life but if she does not then she would be invited as well."

He looked at the female in the couple, "Your first character names?" She smiled, "Julia." He nodded, "Same offer goes to you before you start your next life if you want some of Raven's children. I have done one-offs for women who were not into women before, like Vain.

This life though you have a lover and if you write it into your story a husband-wife couple. Things for you 2 to talk over as you work backgrounds together. This is not messing with group dynamics, this is being upfront. This life you are completely off-limits to me and my ladies. All 4 of them. That goes for the guys as well. All 4 ladies are off-limits in bed."

They nodded, "One of the things I teach is group dynamics. You set those boundaries upfront and you know whose boots are under which bed. A free for all sex-party can be just as bad as jealousy within the party. As the fighter and barbarian of the group the last thing you want to do is piss off the cleric who happens to be the party leader and the goddess's champion.

You want to be healed during a fight? You want to avoid any unintentional damage to ensure all of your characters are aligned as good. I have some spells that will happen that can hurt you if you are not good and I do not know about it. I won't ask in-game."

They all nodded. He looked at Myssara, "You can finish their characters and let me deal with the first roleplaying aspect of that questline. I can meet them at the inn."

He sent her his thoughts on what he wanted from Sarion's character and a gift he wanted for the start of the questline. Myssara smiled, chuckled, and he found himself in the elven capital near a teleportation gate to the outer district and a few hundred elven guards around.

It looked as though he just stepped through the gate to the crowds. 99.9% of the population within the city was elven as he made his way to the Palace of shaped white alabaster stone rising from within the large forest covered cityscape.

He got to the gate of the palace and looked at the guard, "I am Garren'shia Eclipsing Moon, Cleric of Myssara.

I have a message and package to deliver to the Queen on behalf of Myssara's champion and the nephew of the Queen known as 'The Raven.' She will undoubtedly want proof before allowing a private meeting. While I do not understand the message, I was told she would understand the message. The message is, '51 and salute.'"

The guard pointed, "She is in open court at the moment. We will send a guard with this message and find out if she wishes to see you."

He nodded to the guard and went to the room to wait. It took less than 10 minutes for a pair of guards to get back to him, "Gerran'shia, the Queen will see you."

He was taken back to a small office where she sat at a chair, her 3 children in cribs except for the one suckling milk from her swollen breast. He walked forward to the Queen and bowed to her as the guards left. She sighed, "Raven has been both a blessing and a curse to me."

He looked at her, "How has he been a curse for you, dear Queen?"

She shook her head, "Not something I wish to discuss at this point." He reached into a bag and pulled out the communication stone and activated it, "How about now dear Aunt?"

She looked up shocked and he smiled, "The goddess has me traveling in many forms these days. He set the crystal on her desk along with 4 wooden boxes, and the sword she had given him with a tube attached to it. "The complete history of the sword as discovered during the destruction of the Lich Varcanous and his army.

It is an elven artifact of great power used by Myssara's champion and while not 1 of the 2 blades you have for the Royal House you have 3 children and it would be an excellent weapon for a strong-willed Blade Singer in the future."