Champions Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire was awash in waves of pleasure. David's tumescent manhood had entered her slowly at first. Thankfully she had adjusted far quicker this time, and it had barely taken a few minutes of gentle pumping before she had begged him for more. Now she was receiving each of his powerful thrusts with passionate cries, singing out to the first climax he had gifted her. With barely a moment's pause for her recovery, he continued his assault. She had barely caught her breath from her last aria, before her a cappella performance resumed. A multitude of orgasms were his gift to her, and her breath was soon hoarse from her song of passion.

David was rapidly building toward his own finale when he heard a pleasured gasp that wasn't from his love. Looking in the direction of the noise he saw Laurena half sitting / half lying at the side of the tent, her hand working feverishly beneath her robes. He shouldn't have been surprised to see her - she had entered the tent earlier and it wasn't like he ever saw her leave - but he was. Apparently his situational awareness went to hell when a beautiful, mostly naked woman offered herself to him. Breathing hard and barely conscious Sapphire still noticed his gaze, and decided to address it.

"I asked her to stay (pant). I am still learning... (deep breath) and I wanted her here in case I had any questions," she explained. While that was also the excuse she gave to Laurena, it was not the complete truth. Something about the acolyte watching her and her man in the throes of passion truly excited her. She didn't know why, but she liked having the woman watch them.

David wasn't sure how much he believed that, but he was also too close to cumming to care. Turning back to the gorgeous beauty he was thrusting into, he figured there were worse things than having a smoking hot girlfriend with an exhibitionist streak. That was also the last thought he had before his cock erupted, spewing forth his seed to coat the insides of Sapphire's channel. At the same time Laurena cried out, reaching her own release as well.

Sapphire had just orgasmed moments ago, and she had barely begun climbing another peak when David spent himself deep inside her womb. When his cum began to coat her walls she climaxed instantly, her most powerful one of the night. She saw stars again - just like their first night together - only this time she was able to remain conscious...barely. She was also paying close attention to her body and her magic. That was when she noticed an unusual rush, separate from her orgasm. It caused her to flush, and a sensation of warmth spread from her feminine core to the rest of her body. She couldn't be completely certain without casting a spell to test it, but as she gasped for breath she began to consider the possibility that David's dick really was magical.

***

It took a few minutes for David, Sapphire, and Laurena to recover from their climaxes. When they finally did Sapphire was the first to break the silence.

"Wow," she said, laying on her back and staring at the roof of the tent. Rolling to the side she snuggled up to David and laid her head on his chest. "That was even better than the first time," she murmured.

"Glad to be of service," he replied with a chuckle.

"I told you so," Laurena reminded her friend mirthfully.

Lifting up Sapphire turned to face her, and beckoned the acolyte to join her. Laurena crawled over to them and sat on the mat next to Sapphire. The Dracian shifted over and hugged her friend once she was seated. "Thank you Laurena. I know it was a lot to ask, and I truly appreciate you being here."

The acolyte hugged her back and whispered in her ear, "Anytime."

Sapphire smiled and returned to cuddling with David.

"Also thank you David. I know you and Laurena have not always gotten along, and I was worried you would be mad that I asked her to stay. I don't know what I would have done if you had been less understanding."

Lifting his head from his pillow he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I'm in love with you honey. I won't claim to understand why you needed this, but I don't have to. Anything you need, any time you need it, if I have the power to make it happen, I will."

Turning his head to look at the acolyte, he continued to speak his mind. "Also, I know you and I have had our issues Laurena, but I am willing to forgive you if you are willing to forgive me. You have come a long way in the last few days, and if you are willing to give us a second chance how can I do any less for you?"

"I have already forgiven you David," she replied, blinking away the moisture that was filling her eyes, "and I only hope to be worthy of your forgiveness...both of you."

Not even looking Sapphire reached back and groped around for her friend's hand. Once she captured it she pulled Laurena in behind herself and cast a spell of cleansing on all of them. Then she used her telekinesis to lift the blankets over their resting forms. "Time for bed you two," she said yawning. "We can talk more in the morning."

***

David woke up early the next morning. He had set the alarm on his watch because he wanted to work on Sapphire's surprise gift. The key word here being 'surprise'. He nearly woke her up sneaking out, but managed to pull off his departure as well as secure the necessary accoutrements from her possessions to ensure his plan's success. He was able to conjure her gift, replace her pilfered belongings, and start on the enchanting before the women woke up. It would probably take a week or more to charge some of the enchantments - and some he had no idea how long they would take - but at least they were started. He hid everything in his rucksack, and charged her gift every time he charged his pair of swords.

Once the women were awake and everyone had eaten, he began their scheduled training for that day. He had originally planned to only stop for a few days, but both women were progressing so well he realized that it would be better for their safety to spend a little bit longer training. They began the morning with three hours of firearms training. Half an hour of basic shooting techniques, then he taught them advanced shooting techniques for the remaining two and a half hours. After a break for lunch they changed over to stick / knife fighting and unarmed combat. Sapphire continued to improve, and Laurena continued to improve faster. The acolyte was still a long way from being able to compete with him, but he was confident she could fight off any of the assholes he had encountered so far...one-on-one.

That evening both Sapphire and Laurena were in high spirits. David had heaped on the praise for their successes to date, and reminded them that they were progressing very quickly in disciplines that they had no prior experience with, or even knowledge of. He told them how proud he was of them both. They soaked up his praise, and doted on him during dinner in response. Watching them chat away happily, he decided to add a small gift for Laurena to his list of projects. It wasn't much, but she had proven herself so well over the last few days he wanted to make her something. She mattered to Sapphire now, and that meant she mattered to him too. He would conjure it the next morning before they woke up.

After dinner the trio retired to the tent, and David decided to surprise them with a small gift. He stopped them from climbing onto the sleeping mat, and banished it and the bedding. Then he methodically conjured a beautiful, king-sized, four-poster bed, and then finished the whole thing off with comfortable bedding.

Turning to see what his love and her new friend thought of his creation, he saw a mixture of pride, appreciation, love, and lust. Mission accomplished. Both women loved the look of the improved sleeping arrangements, and after the trio had changed and gotten into bed their praise for his work hit a new high. He figured they would love the memory foam mattress topper, and he was right. As the two happy women settled into either side of him, and they all began to drift off to sleep, Sapphire remembered something she had forgotten to do.

"David?" she whispered to him.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, already half asleep.

"Do you remember your 'magic dick' comment?"

"Yeah," he whispered back, more alert now.

"Are you interested to know if it is true?" she teased him quietly.

He thought about it for a moment. Was he going to get lucky again? He had been hoping for a repeat performance tonight, but when Laurena joined them on the bed he just figured it wasn't happening. Did he really want to have sex with her when Laurena was lying in bed with them? Would it be that much weirder than doing it with her sitting with them in the tent? Probably not.

His mind resolved, he slid his hand down her back and palmed her ass, massaging her firm globes. "Sure thing beautiful, what did you have in mind?"

"Behave," she admonished him, slapping his abdomen playfully. Then she began stroking his hard abs lightly, drifting lower and lower while she talked.

"Laurena and I discussed the issue of how our magic increased after the service in Exitibus. I agreed to test the idea that it was sex with you that was the cause, rather than the service. Are you interested to see what we discovered?"

"Are you saying last night only happened because you wanted to conduct an experiment?" he whispered, faux angry. He wasn't really angry. The sex with her was amazing, and he hoped he would get plenty more. Whatever convoluted logic she had to come up with to make it happen was okay with him.

In response she lowered her hand further, and slipped it inside his underwear. None of them were naked, but they had all stripped down to more 'minimalist' sleepwear. Wrapping her fingers around his growing erection, she began to slowly pump her hand up and down it, mimicking the movements Laurena had used on him their first evening together. "Not really, but it did give me an excuse to play with my favorite toy again."

"Hmm," he replied softly. "What did you find out?"

"Nothing yet, I forgot to test my magic today to see if it had changed. Laurena," she called to the acolyte whose head rested on the other side of David's chest, "are you still awake?"

"Of course. You two are doing an admirable job of keeping the noise down, but I am right here," she replied, opening her eyes and smiling up from where her head lay.

"Are you ready to see if my magic got any stronger?"

"Certainly."

Sapphire moved her hand from David's happy manhood, and pulled it out from beneath the sheets. Raising it above them all, she cast the first spell she had ever taught David. The light was blindingly bright. It took all three of them a few minutes to adjust to the light, and then they all carefully inspected her hand. It was significantly brighter than it had been last time she cast the spell. But David wasn't sure if that was because of the service or because of last night.

"Well?" he inquired.

"It's official," Sapphire told them both after she had extinguished her spell. "You have a magic dick."

As David tried to wrap his head around that announcement he felt Sapphire's body shift to lay on top of him while her lips found his. He returned the kiss, deciding to worry about more important things for the moment.

*** Chapter 35: Christmas or April Fools? ***

300900MAR13 DW

Three Miles North of the Calavius Road, Erosius

The next morning the three companions greeted the day with renewed vigor. Like the other days they began their day with three hours of firearms training. David started by teaching them how to field strip and clean each of his firearms. The M14 and Mk48 only needed a little attention, as he had already cleaned them since their last usage, but the M4 and all three M9s got a thorough cleaning. David insisted that both of the women learn to disassemble and clean the weapons in the traditional manner, before allowing them to use magic to clean them in the future.

Once the guns were reassembled he had them continue practicing everything they had been taught in previous days. They needed more confidence and familiarity with the weapons before he would risk teaching them anything more advanced. After lunch they moved to martial combat, working on stick/sword, knife, and unarmed techniques.

David had crafted two wooden short swords the same length as the escrima sticks, and was watching Laurena and Sapphire spar with them. He noticed Sapphire was comfortable fighting in close, but Laurena seemed to want more distance. He had an idea, and conjured two 1.4 meter (4 ft, 7 in) bo staves with solid cores and foam covers. Waiting for the two to halt their current set of drills, he leaned against one of the staves, which seemed oddly too short.

Deciding to get to the bottom of the issue he conjured a measuring tape. After a quick check of each staff he confirmed that they were the right length. Then he decided to check his own height. It was a less than precise measurement, and when he got a result of six feet four inches he double checked it. Then triple checked it. Then he just stood there.

What the fuck, he thought. Three times he measured himself and all three times he got the same result, six feet four inches. He had somehow grown four inches and hadn't noticed. I guess the package wasn't the only thing that got bigger, he thought. He was less than pleased with the changes, but his clothes still seemed to fit correctly and it would explain why his gear had started to seem lighter. With the increase in height came an increase in overall muscle mass, thus an increase in strength. Shrugging he added the issue to the long list of questions that he would ask Eros. It wasn't like he could do anything about it at the moment anyway.

Returning his attention to his two students, he called a halt to their practice and took Laurena's wooden sword, handing her one of the staves in exchange.

"This is called a bo staff, and you may be more comfortable using it," he explained. Telling Sapphire to rest for a few minutes, he began to instruct Laurena in basic staff technique. He was certainly no master with this weapon, but he knew enough to get her started.

Laurena was unsure about the much longer weapon at first; it was after all less than a foot shorter than her. But after David showed her the first few moves she began to feel comfortable with it, enjoying the extra distance she could achieve with the longer weapon. For the next two hours Laurena and Sapphire took turns sparing with David, and eventually with each other; he figured both women should learn how the length of an opponent's weapon would affect their own attacks and defenses.

That evening the trio again shared the bed he had conjured, and slept like hard-training, exhausted warriors.

***

They stayed for nearly a week more. Sapphire gained some competency with the M14, but it was simply too large of a weapon for her small stature to handle effectively. However, she quickly mastered the M4, occasionally out-shooting David in their now daily competitions. She also became quite proficient with the M9, but her skill with the pistol was far less than with the rifle. David wished he had something with a smaller grip than the overly large M9. He was certain that a SIG P229, a HK P30, or something else of similar size would be a better fit for her, and she would probably be a much better pistol shot if she had access to either of them. She was also progressing well with both stick and knife training. She was not nearly as skilled with them as she was with his M4, but she could now hold her own against most of the opponents he had faced in this world. Unfortunately her unarmed skills were progressing slowly. It might have been her size (she was barely above five feet tall and just over one hundred pounds) or simply a mental block, but she could barely defend herself with her bare hands.

Alternatively, Laurena was an exceptionally skilled unarmed fighter. She had not developed much in the way of striking power, but she was fast and light on her feet. Her joint locks and throws were a thing of beauty, and she was harder to hold onto than a greased pig when grappling on the ground. She had also picked up staff fighting quickly. In less than a week she was David's equal with a staff, although he had never been particularly skilled with that weapon. Unfortunately her skill with stick, sword, and knife fighting was about as dismal as her shooting. She could hit the target most of the time at six meters with a pistol, and at fifty meters with the rifle; but past that her accuracy was less than 40%, worse than a coin toss. With stick and sword she was hesitant, trying to stay at range; and with knife she was fast, but had trouble with precision.

David wished their improvement across the board had been better, but he realized they were being taught a massive amount in a very short time. It was to be expected that individual differences in style would affect their progress. The important part was that each of the women would be able to protect themselves if the shit hit the fan, and that counted for a lot. The extra time had included more than one enjoyable night with Sapphire, and it also allowed him to finish his surprises; so on the final evening he presented them to the women as graduation gifts.

"Ladies, you have done extremely well this past week and a half," he began, watching them both glow at his praise.

"Tomorrow morning we will resume our travels, and I have the utmost confidence that anyone who tries to way-lay us will regret that decision," he continued. "So tonight I have something for each of you, both as a reward for working so hard and as a thank you for taking this task so seriously. You have both been excellent students, and I look forward to continuing your training as time allows."

Surprised by his announcement, neither woman spoke in response as he reached into his rucksack and pulled two bundles from inside. The first bundle he handed to Laurena and the second, larger bundle he handed to Sapphire. Taking them, the women each unwrapped the cloth covers from their gifts and then stared at what had been inside in amazement.

Laurena held a six-inch wide leather belt, pure white in color, with intricately tooled designs covering its surface. It had a detachable pistol holster with one of his M9s in it, two detachable double magazine pouches with four full magazines, and a detachable sheath that held a double edged fighting knife; all of which were made of the same pure white leather and as intricately tooled. With the belt also came a pair of pure white leather bracers, with intricate tooling that matched the belt. Looking closer she noticed the tooling helped conceal the Enochian glyphs that enspelled the items. The belt carried the words strength, speed, health, durability, and cleanliness; while the bracers had simply strength, speed and high durability. Seeing her inquiring look David explained his gift.

"I'm not sure if it will work or not, but I figured I would try to create something that would make you a little faster and a little stronger. The belt will also repel dirt, and if I did it right everything else you wear with it will as well. The bracers should also make you a little faster and a little stronger, but even if that doesn't work the important part is that they cannot be damaged. They will block any attack, even a sword."

Shocked at his proclamation she looked back to her gift and drew the white handled knife, noticing the blade gleamed with a mirrored surface.

"It is called stainless steel. It is not the best material for a knife, but I thought you would like it."

Nodding at his words, her eyes started to moisten as she looked up and thanked him. It was the most wonderful gift she had ever been given, and if the power of the enchantments were even close to his full potential then they would be some of the most powerful magical items in all of Erosius. He just smiled and told her he was happy she liked the gift.

1...3031323334...37