All Comments on 'Chance Meeting'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
“Because I fell in love with the back of your neck; now do stop being difficult. I’m feeling turned on so make love with me again.”

Those 2 sentences made me laugh. Very nice story.

Percheron69Percheron69over 12 years ago
Great Story.

I was trying to place the city. First I thought of Sydney. Then you mentioned a river and gardens surrounding the CBD. Adelaide. It's great to read a story set in Oz. Even better as it was a sweet story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SAME OLD PHRASES

NO WOMAN EVER SAYS THIS...Shortly she began to gasp, “No Malcolm, no…don’t make me come…please…please don’t make me…

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Fabulous story with a very rushed ending.

I really enjoyed your story, I gave it the highest rating in spite of my disappoinment with the ending. Thank you!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I really liked that!

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Another great story BUT

Your endings are soooo frustrating sometimes, I thought it may have been me but I'm glad other readers think the same. Still I gave you a lucky 5 stars for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a nice little story and enjoyable

would have liked to have seen the guys who raped her taken care of and either prosecuted or beaten...a vile crime....otherwise a good tale....

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know if Moondrift reads the comments or even if he is even still alive. I will comment however, that his romances often feature unintended pregnancies, damaged characters and the most sudden and terse conclusions imaginable. After reading several, they all seem to fuse together and become an amorphous blob of similarity. Sorry.

J6480J648010 days ago

Good tale deserves to be read and enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous