Chance Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got brave. "Would you like to hang out? We could get a bottle of wine and hang out at my place," I offered.

"Ok," she said. "Only if I can bring dinner."

"It's your birthday," I protested. "I'll cook."

"No, I don't want you doing dishes after. I want to relax and hang out," she said.

I agreed and we set a time.

"Any particular movie?" I asked.

"Something loud, with lots of explosions," she said. "That way we won't care how it ends."

I looked at her.

"I'm joking," she said. "You pick." And with that she got back to work.

I thought about what she said. She didn't want me doing dishes. That was sweet, but she didn't want me to care about the movie? Why? What did she have in mind?

Birthday night came around and I was nervous as hell. It took me an hour to decide on super casual yoga pants and a t shirt. I showered, shaved my legs and groomed myself.

What are you preparing for, I laughed to myself.

Lisa showed up at my place with Chinese food and paper plates. She looked good. She'd also chosen yoga pants but with a tank top. Dinner was delicious and casual. We had fun.

We cleaned up, and by cleaned up, we threw everything away, then moved to the couch for wine. We had a glass sitting on the couch facing each other. I started to get nervous and mentioned the movie. I offered to find something on on demand. She said never mind, she'd brought one for us.

The movie she chose was Blue is the warmest color a lesbian love story between an older and younger woman.

We sat down to watch. Each with a glass of wine.

Truthfully the story is great, but it drags in a lot of places. Plus, I was generating enough tension to distract anything in the room.

"Are you ok?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah I'm fine," I lied.

"You seem tense," she said. "Here, let me rub your shoulders."

"Ummm, ok," I said.

I turned my back to her and let her rub them. It felt really good. I still didn't know what was going on. She started rubbing my neck. It felt really good.

"Is this ok," she asked.

"Uh huh," was all I got out.

She rubbed my temples and all the way down to my shoulders. It felt really good. Then I felt her breath on my neck. She was blowing on it.

I was pretty sure she was giving me all sorts of signs but I couldn't get it out of my mind that she was straight.

I moaned. Then I said, "thanks," and pulled away.

I turned to face her. We looked at each other for a moment, then she moved in to kiss me. A hot passionate kiss. Like all my thinking of her just let go. We kissed for what seemed forever and then I pushed her away.

"Ummmm, I'm confused," I said.

"Me too," she replied.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked.

"I can't seem to get you off my mind," she said. So no, I'm not sure, but I think I'm as sure as I'm going to be."

"You know," I reminded her. "I've only been with two women. Neither of them went too far." Then I realized what I said, "well, one went all the way, but we weren't together long." I gave a small laugh.

"Well, you're two ahead of me," she laughed.

That lightened the mood. She came closer to kiss me again. This time I kissed back.

"I've been thinking of you too," I said.

"Good things I hope," she replied.

"Well mostly good," I said.

"Mostly?" she looked at me.

"Well there may have been some naughty thoughts," I joked.

She laughed, "Ok. I've had naughty thoughts too."

We kissed again.

She pulled back from me and pulled her shirt up over her head. She was wearing a white bralet. Then she reached for the hem of my shirt. She pulled it up over my head. I raised my arms to help her get it off.

I was wearing a pink and white bra. It had matching panties. Now I know why I picked them.

We kissed again. I could feel the warmth off her body against mine as we kissed. I loved the way it felt. My hands explored her back as she explored mine. They felt soft and warm. I did the same to her.

She stopped kissing me. "Let's go to the bedroom."

She took my hand. We stood up and headed for the bedroom.

We stood in front of the bed, face to face clasping hands. We kissed each other again. This time a slow long kiss.

Lisa climbed kneeling on the bed. She held out her hand for me. I climbed on the bed with her. We were on our knees face to face. We kissed again. Lisa's arms wrapped around me as mine embraced her.

I felt her hands go to the clasp of my bra, she undid it and pulled away from me. I was sort of holding my bra on. She reached under her bralet and pulled it off over her head. She had beautiful breasts with little perky nipples. I let my bra fall off my arms. We were both topless.

We embraced and kissed again. The bare skin of her chest against mine was tantalizing. Her soft skin felt wonderful against my nipples.

We continued to kiss. She started to kiss her way down my neck. Her hand came up and cupped my breast. She lightly pulled on my nipple. Then she moved her head to my other breast. She lightly sucked on it. My hand went behind her head and I pulled her into my breast. It felt so good. I moaned.

"Mmmmmmm...," I purred.

Obviously this let her know I was ok and she moved on to my other breast. I moaned again. She moved her head back up to kiss me. We kissed passionately.

It was my turn. My hands came up and I caressed both her breasts. She moaned. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. She smelled so good. I loved the way her breasts felt between my lips.

As I caressed her breasts her hands slid down my back. She slipped them under the waistband of my yoga pants and grabbed my ass.

I stopped playing with her breasts and we kissed again. We kissed ourselves into a lying down position. We continued to kiss and play with each other's breasts for a while.

Then Lisa got on her knees and grabbed the waistband of my yoga pants. She slowly slid them, and my panties, down my hips. I lifted my ass to make it easier for her.

When I was naked she kissed me again. This time kissing her way down my body. I had my hand behind her head as she kissed me. She spent some time on my shoulders, then my breasts, before kissing her way down to my navel. It felt so good.

Then she stopped, lay down next to me, and removed her yoga pants and panties. Naked she rolled towards me. We embraced and kissed. As we kissed her hand slid down my body to my pussy. She softly ran her fingers through my lips. I was already wet. Her fingers slid inside of me. I moaned again.

As she played with my pussy we kissed and I caressed her breasts. It all felt so good. Her fingers found my clit and she lightly rubbed it.

I pushed her on her back, straddled her, and kissed her. I worked my way down her body kissing all the way. When I got to her breasts I lightly kissed them and blew on them as I worked my way down. Then I kissed my way down past her belly. When I got to the juncture of her thigh and hip I spent some time and lightly sucked on the skin. I'm very sensitive there. Apparently she was too.

I moved down to her pussy, I had done this once before. I caressed it with my fingers sliding them inside of her. She moaned. I loved the way her wetness felt on my fingers. I slowly circled her clit with my fingers then slid them inside her again. As I did I lowered my head to her clit and lightly sucked on it. She moaned and grabbed my head. I let my tongue swirl around her clit. She moaned again.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said.

I continued to eat her pussy. I don't think I'm an expert, but I know what I like and just did that.

I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy as I teased her clit. As her moaning became more urgent I thrust my fingers faster and harder to the movement of her hips. Her hands were behind my head pushing my lips harder into her clit.

Her moaning became faster. "Oh god, that feels so good, "she breathed.

I used my other hand to pull on her nipples.

Her thrusting against my fingers became faster, harder.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum," she moaned with urgency. "Don't stop, oh god, oh god, yes, yes, yes."

With a final thrust I could tell she came against my fingers. Her whole body relaxed.

"Mmmmmm... oh my god, that was amazing," she sighed.

I laid down next to her. She rolled towards me and kissed me.

"Oh wow," she said. "I love the way my pussy tastes on your lips."

Well, that was a clue, I liked to lick my fingers clean when I masturbated. I brought my fingers to her lips. She eagerly sucked them clean.

We kissed again, we both enjoyed the taste of pussy on her tongue and lips.

It was her turn. She didn't waste any time. She straddled me in a 69 position and lowered her lips right to my pussy.

"Mmmmm... delicious," she said.

For a girl who'd never done this before she was good.

"Mmmmmm...yes," I moaned.

As she straddled me her ass was right in front of my face.

I grabbed it. "You've got an amazing ass," I said.

"And you've got a delicious pussy," she replied.

I moaned and wiggled my hips as she lightly sucked my clit.

As she ate me her beautiful ass and pussy were in front of my face. I pulled on her ass cheeks and pulled her pussy to my lips.

"Ooooo.. ," she sighed as my tongue ran up her pussy.

She started licking and sucking me more urgently. I returned the fervor on her pussy and clit.

Soon we were both grinding our hips into each other's faces and moaning. You couldn't tell our moans apart. With both our mouths busy all we could do was moan and grunt.

"Mmmmmmmm...," she moaned.

"Unnghhhh... god yes, I sighed.

As I started to reach my climax I couldn't concentrate on her pussy anymore.

"Yes, don't stop, god, fuck yes, mmmmmmm... ohhhhh..." was all I could get out.

My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. It washed over my whole body.

I let out one more moan. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

I collapsed back on the bed. Lisa rolled over on her back. We lay side by side, head to toe, catching our breath.

Lisa spoke first. "That was amazing."

"Mmmmmmmm... yes," I replied.

She turned around and we were face to face.

We kissed. The taste of my pussy on her lips.

We put our arms around each other kissed again.

"I'm glad we met," she said.

"Me too," I said as we fell asleep.

Lisa graduates soon. When she does we are moving in together. My parents and siblings have met her and love her.

You never know where a chance meeting might bring you.

—————————————————————

Authors note: Thank you for reading my story. Please don't forget to rate it, leave comments, and/or email me. It's your comments and votes that keep me writing. I do read all comments and respond to all emails.

12