All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 05'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
When one spouse doen't do what they suppose

Sex is part of a marriage and if one of the spouses isn't doing it, well its open season.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
interesting

good story, I am trying to figure out where you are going with this one.... next chapter please

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
interesting

good story, I am trying to figure out where you are going with this one.... next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
To Sensitive but non-caring Author?

You mistake my intentions - at least in part. It's not you personaly, its some of what you seem to delight to write. I admit the constructive intention of my comment sometimes is fraught with frustration for your continued theme of cuckolding, so in a minute lets examine a few things about cuckolding.

Beforehand - please understand critisism, both construtive and malicious. I have read everything you have wrote - I like to read - I see your strong growth / improvement in style, form and substance. I see potential for a story teller of some ability. So, it frustrates me as to why the cuckolding theme when you can do so much better for yourself and selfishly for us. Us Non-sickies come here to become aroused and to be entertained not to read about the cuckolded husband being disrespected - toyed with in a depraved, pitiful, depressing, unrealistic, uncomfortable frustrating way.

Perhaps an analogy will help you - have you seen stockyards of animals soon to be disposed of - better yet how about a bullfight where the outcome is 99% certain. Play with - toy with the bull - punish him - hurt him - demean him - the poor fool doesn't know what the author of the event intends - the bull is doing what he can and what is permitted but he's not too bright and doesn't seem to understand what will eventually result. In many ways, the cuckolded bull would be better off in the stockyard, where his demise would be more humane - not cartooned. So, you author are the puppeteer - stimulating reader emotions - creating braindead loving husbands who agree with your every demented thought and love it? Your sex scenes are deep but stained with frustration - unappreciated in the end because the hole you put the cuckolded husband into is too deep for him to realistically climb out of. There is no sharing - There is no fairness - there is no balance - Most of all, there is no consequence that we all know of the real world - just demeaning, depressing, pitiful, disrespect of a "male" who maritally contracted with a woman to love, honor and respect each other. Where is the erotisism - the sensuality - the pleasurable entertainment that most of us came here to read? Can you see that this isn't about morality - its about believeability, fairness and respect - or consequence if demanded by normal lifelike cicumstance.

I know you feel frustrated as "many" of us do. See the "H's" you have - but not on cuckolding - so it's not just me but I take the time to comment - to hope you can grow and applaud or offer critisism as it seems appropriate. I have applauded you in the past and I think you know it. You could turn off the scores and / or comments but to your credit not yet and thats a sign of intelligence and a plus to your growth.

You write for the fun and stimulation but also to be appreciated and to grow. Selfishly, we hope you choose to believeably stimulate and entertain us - not distain us - not disrespect males, yourself and us non-sickies. Please consider. Regards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous