All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 10'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MANDY THE KINGPIN

MANDY RULES BOTH HOUSEHOLD OR SHE WILL SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looks like trouble on the horizon to me

Ok, I loved the writing, the buildup, and the sex scenes description. However, Mandy's comments during the late stages of the girl on girl scene do touch of the same concerns that Bud had at the time. Namely it sounds like Mandy's a dominant gradually establishing Shirley as her sub, as Paul appears to now be.

Which means Bud's marriage is in as much trouble as ever, only from another direction, going from infrequent sex to having his now sexually aroused (and newly discovered submissive) wife taken away by Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BUD NEEDS TO TAKE CONTROL OF WIFE

MANDY IS CONTROLING BUD WIFE,BUD NEEDS TO STOP THAT FOR HIM AND WIFE TO BE HAPPY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting Switch Author - I Like it

Aren't you something - a new direction - good show - erotic - edgy - non-predictable - interestingly different!!! Quality of word choices also much improved. Proof reader helps eh!!

Please don't slip into the old theme - you are going to be one of the best if this keeps up!!!

Thanks for your time, effort and talents - best Regards

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Agree?

I wouldn't just get away from their house I would move out of the area and get the wife into "counseling". She is mentally a sex slave. No way I would want MY wife.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Well Done

Look at you A story with a new twist. I enjoy the way this story had gone so far. You writting has improved and you story line is as good as ever. From being a long time fan and reading all your work, I am sure you won't let Mandy take control of Bud and Shirl like she has paul. He has become a complete submissive bending to her will. I see some major problems for the foursome in the future can't wait for the next chapter.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Well Done

Look at you A story with a new twist. I enjoy the way this story had gone so far. You writting has improved and you story line is as good as ever. From being a long time fan and reading all your work, I am sure you won't let Mandy take control of Bud and Shirl like she has paul. He has become a complete submissive bending to her will. I see some major problems for the foursome in the future can't wait for the next chapter.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
Glad how the story is unfolding...

I would be very concerned about Mandy. She is a dominant sexual beast, and if Bud doesn't do anything about it, he will become her sex slave also.....LOL!!!!

The story just got very interesting.

Cheers!!

BigDee44BigDee447 months ago

So, true colors begin to show! Mandy is a narcissistic nymphomaniac dominatrix. Paul is a total sub, and has been for years, likely. Shirl is very submissive, a discovery that Mandy is using for her own benefit. It will not be healthy for Shril, however. And Bud, well, Mandy has used Shirl’s submissiveness to hone in on him, her real target. Will Bud be strong enough to save him and his wife from the clutches of the evil Amanda?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous