All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 15'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
She is playing with his emotions

I sometime think what goes through a woman's mind when her husband tries to get to be a whore and sell her body to bring in some money for both of them. One of best ways to hole her is to tell her he loves her and she is doing it for the both of them. He wins her undying love as she hits the streets to do what her loving husband want her to do.

In this story Shirl wants to give it away free and wants her husband to let her do it. She has already mentioned three men and not got one red cent. She is telling her husband that she wants to continue doing it and her rational it the she is experimenting with other men, but she loves him. something is wrong with this picture. If she wants an open marriage, then sell he cunt and share the profits with her husband. Now that is love, then he will fell a little, because he could not miss what he couldn't measure, but the payments he would recieve might make up for some of the loss from her bed time with him. If not put her out and start divorce proceeding tomorrow in the AM. All of know that the average woman can out talk a man in any conversation of this kind and she just hoodwinked and he better act fast or he is looking at the possibility of she eventally bring home her men fucking them in their bed and making her eat her cunt with ther com in it. This look like where this is headed.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
It looks like she is trying to justify her actions

Saying that the husband fucked around when he was younger. He should just keep on driving and find him a wife that truly loves him, because she obviously doesn't.

Cheating=not loving spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HERE WE GO AGAIN

GO A HEAD AND MAKE HIM A BITCH AND THAT WHAT MOST OF THE WRITERS ON THIS SITE INTO.REMEMBER THIS, THERE ARE REAL MEN OUT THERE WHO WOULD KICK HER ASS OUT AND FUCK MANDY AND ANYBODY ELSE IN HER FACE.THE FIRST TIME SHE WENT OUT,PUT HER CLOTHES ON THE STREET AND CHANGE THE LOCKS AND NOT TAKE HER BACK .HE CAN'T TRUST HER AND HAVE RESPECT FOR HER ANY MORE.SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T USE PROTECTION IF THE FEELING GOT OUT OF HAND, THAT SIGNING A DEAD WARRANT.THERE ARE MORE WOMEN READY TO TAKE HER PLACE.SHE SET HIM UP WITH MANDY, SO SHE COULD DO THIS .

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

I say you should have him decide to seperate and while she out whoring have him find someone great. Have her relise what she lost but have it be to late. Don't make him a whimp and have the husband have the last laugh for a change. Have Mandy get some deseae.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just Curious

Like your stories. When you story started out Bud and Shirl had been together for 40 yrs and have two kids. What happened in the last story #15 when at the end she tells Bud that she wants to fuck other guys and girls for two or three months and then she says they could work on maybe having a baby. What up with that?

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
The wife left him no choice after what she said

You have shown us a man who has character and pride. He also feel humiliated, even when no one "knows" he is being cuckolded. It is much more likely he will shoot himself than accept the humiliation the wife is offering him.

She keeps telling him she loves him. Then she tells him she loves strange cock more. She doesn't love him, she just wants to use him.

In this case the wife's words have left him NO choice except to throw her out if he wants to continue feeling like a man. And he has got to understand that she does not live him. She couldn't, not and go out fuck anyone who offers, male or female and then tell him to his face he is WAY down the line in her priorities.

What I don't understand is how you could have her so stupid as to keep spouting how she LOVES him. All her actions tell us she has absolutely no respect for him.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Sorry, I left one alternative out, an expensive on

The wife has gone "around the bend" in her sexual addiction. If the husband had the stomach for it, he could stay with her. Just a few rules. One, she had to see a psychatrist about her mental illness. Two, she HAD to quit her sexual depravations. Three, he required she tell him exactly where she was going to be at ALL times. She would understand that he would be checking on her. Four, there would be NO sex even with him until she had been proved to be disease free. I understand it is a 6 month period before they could be sure she didn't have AIDS. And after she was proven disease free the only one who could initiate sex was the husband.

It is likely he wouldn't be able to have sex with her or a while, anyway. Everytime he saw her naked he'd see good old Billie's cum dripping out of her and lose his erection. It's hard to enjoy sex when you're about to throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

I read this one twice.... Alot rings true to me this is the same stuff my ex pulled... She was young when we married... she pulled the not dating wanting to see others sleeping with her boss. and wanting to get back together someday.... My answer you leave you don't ever come back, but it tore my insides out like Bud in this story... Great story just some of it alittle to close to home for me

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice

I read this one twice.... Alot rings true to me this is the same stuff my ex pulled... She was young when we married... she pulled the not dating wanting to see others sleeping with her boss. and wanting to get back together someday.... My answer you leave you don't ever come back, but it tore my insides out like Bud in this story... Great story just some of it alittle to close to home for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WIFE WON'T CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

WHEN WIFE GO TO WORK WEDNESDAY,CHANGE LOCKS AND PUT HER CLOTHES OUT IN THE STREET.HAVE NO CONTACT WITH HER OR MANDY,BECAUSE MANDY IN GIVING HER ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE BUD A SISSY LIKE HER HUBBY.AS A WRITER HOW CAN YOU CHANGE A MAN INTO A SISSY SO EASY.SHE GO OUT AND FUCKS WHO SHE WANTS AND HE DOES NOTHING, THAT FANASY WRITING IN MOTHER GOOSE.THIS MAN WANT KILL HIMSELF OR HER, HE GET ANOTHER WOMAN WITH HIS BIG DICK NO PROBLEM.SHE COME BACK BEGGING, LET HER STAY WITH MANDY IN HER WHORE HOUSE.THERE NOTHING LIKE AND OLD SELFISH FOOL.HER CHILDRED WITH LOOK AT HER AS A FOOL.WALK AWAY BUD AND WATCH HER FALL INTO HELL.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Just a story folks..

I used to get worked up about this kind of stuff until I realized that , it's just a story. If it were real, Bud needs to fuck his wife as often as possible! twice on Sunday if he can! Why? I am a big believer in the Darwinian Awards and sincerely feel that people like him and her should be taken from the gene pool as quickly as possible. I am sure that in no time she will contact something and take themselves out quickly enough.

Sad to say I wouldn't morn eithers passing. Life has enough dumbshits as it is already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Remember, she was a lousy lay....

OK, I like the story. I would have dumped her ass a long

ways back in the story. Remember, Bud was ready to leave her at the beginning. Why not do it now???? I am too good a man to put up with one ounce of her crap. Did it once, never again. Believe me, there are lots of women who would love to have a good man to spend the rest of their lives with.

In the final chapter, I would like to see her staying next door with Mandy and wimpy. She sees a younger, cute chick coming home with hubby and KNOWs she fucked up. She comes crawling back to him and he won't even answer the door.

Real world? He divorces her, they split the house and all

assets. She works 3 days a week and fucks 4 days a week? I

don't think so, not when she has to work 5 to 7 days a week

to afford her own place. She loves Bud's comfort zone he

has provided for her. She wants a comfortable "home base"

to fuck from.

She asked him (ch 15) not to just leave her, but let her know if he will be gone? Like she told her hubby she had no

plans to meet Billy anymore? She has forfeited all rights.

Talk to a lawyer, see if he can have a PI follow her and get

evidence of her cheating. NOW, that said, what if Mandy

taped Bud's sessions? Get it? Just go 50-50 and make sure

she moves into Mandy's place. It would be great for Mandy

and wimp dick to see Bud show up with a different cute girl

every night. Paully would see how a REAL man operates and

might dump ole Buffalo Butt for a nice girl.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
54 yrs. old ?

If they have been together for 40 yrs as a couple. And started dating when she was 14. That would make her 54yrs old. You say they have grandkids. Well if she is that old, just exatly how hot and sexy can she be ? If she hasen't already gone through menopause she will soon. And speaking as a man with a 54 yr old wife, who has has gone through menopause, sex will soon become just a wonderfull memory. That said, this is by far your best work. Keep on keeping it reslistic. You are getting better all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Sad And Depressing a Cuckolding IS

Author - This comedic cuckolding story is emotional only in its anger about the on and off demeaning of males (Bud and Blossum next door)

Your character puppeting back and forth on Bud's wimpy then strong then vasilating indicates your intention to continue the sorid humiliation of cuckolding males as long as you can by appearing to hold out the chance he will straighten out and be a normal man.

Here's a clue, you haven't let him be a man for several chapters why change now sick author - the sickies love it even tho there is no real story or true entertainment value in what you do!

Just sick spewing of dehumanizing male humiliation - just title your stories CUCKOLDING by Needless, move them to FETISH and we will have a chance to see you embarass yourself all over again - and again - and again. Such a shame as you have some talent- why not use it to entertain us not disrespect us and yourself???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Editing...

This would have been a great story if the editing was there. I pretty much liked Bud and the turmoil he went through but I did not like the ending. Shipping her off on a freight train to god knows was a bit extreme. He should have had his guys just rape the hell out of her and see if she changed her mind about wanting to screw around. Do seriously think about using an editor as 90% of all writers need one.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
THOUGHTS, YOU FINALLY GAVE HIM A BRAIN?

I think his best bet would be a horrible house fire resulting in no survivors, while he sits on his front porch. Watching it burn and drinking ice cold beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous