All Comments on 'Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 04'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS STORY????

ENUFF SAID!!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Keep it going

this threesome is having fun. I think some of those cars following them are friend of Shirley,s husband Bud. All I can say is that Shirley and Mandy have fucked over 200 time or mores with a lot of men, if you total up all the chapters. These and ones where they were shipped in the boxcar to Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is turning out great

This turning out to be a cross country sex trip. Seems the three MFF are meeting some very nice folks as they travel across the country trying to get away from the pimp from Mexico. Well done but I can't wait until the whoring wives get home and see their husbands for the first time in a year,

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I am a little confused...

The women are trying to get back to their husbands so they can apologize for all the cheating sex they were having and hopefully get back in their good graces. It might work, except for two things; They don't seem to be in a hurry to get home and they are fucking this guy to death.

Will the next chapter be: "Instead of driving on into Denver, Billy decided to drive to New York City." Will the women stop fucking Billy long enough to greet their husbands when they see them?

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Nice

Good syory, but what happened to Bud and Paul and how do they fit into this cross country trip. Bud can't forgive her now shirl is a bigger whore that she ever was, so why is she even trying to see Bud again?

gnfgnfalmost 19 years ago
Good Ol Bud

sold them to the Mex whorehouse in the first place. Every time she calls home and leaves a message somehow the whoremaster finds out where they are. I wonder why? Could it be that good ol Bud is still in contact with the whoremaster? Nah, it just my imagination.

George

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lost

I got lost at the right turn after the third rest stop. Didn't mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous