All Comments on 'Change of Plan Ch. 5'

by Frederick Carol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOOQAAAW

Wonderful, extremly hot and entertaining. Well written, what could I say except - nice work!!!

mudpupmudpupover 17 years ago
Very nice

Very nice. More of this story please.....

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
Like a handshake?

The characters in this story seem to handle sex just as they would a handshake.

A young girls virginity is something to treasure and the greatest gift she can give to a man but these tramps just fling it away as if it was something embarrasing they need to get rid of - the sooner the better.

The way they all just fuck around in so-called free sex (reminiscent of the infamous sixties) cheapens the very soul of love and dedication to your partner.

Sorry, but I did NOT like this story very much. It entailed some erotic scenes - sure - but it lost so much more in the indifference to true feelings and exclusivity.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I would agree with the last comment except....

this is Literotica, and the stories are meant to portray erotica (as this one does quite well) and not necessarily have any relationship to reality or perceived morals. These stories are about sex and more sex, and as many variations as possible within the context of the narrative. Indeed, I never saw anyone who wanted sex so badly as these young ones who only a few days earlier were virgin. They don't even wait to get warmed up, and they cum every time. Realistic, no, but erotic, yes, and that is what we read these stories for. So, my congratulations go out to the author and my thanks, as well, for providing a fun read.

RezaGardRezaGardalmost 10 years ago
More please

I have really enjoyed this tale of young love and lust, more chapters would be appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous