All Comments on 'Changed by the Alien'

by templeton_rose

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who need hentai when you got this

Damn, I just love it how much hentai stuff is being posted on LE lately. And this one even has tentacles :)

4* though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Incredibly hot story, incredibly depraved, but so creative as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

I couldn't put it down. I loved it. I just mght show my wife and see if she wants to do my boys.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 8 years ago
Really loved it

The only thing I didn't like was the degrading language in a few places. Calling the women "sluts" didn't, for me, go with the general love and respect that permeated the story.

Maybe that's just me. I like romances. Despite the mind control aspect, I'd classify it as a romance more than anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what can I say

BUT... well done and a very good read.

Thanks

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 8 years ago
This is a masterpiece

Kinky and hot as hell from start to finish. Even heartwarming at some parts. I must have got off to this twice now. I'd love to see a story where they got to spring break or have a family reunion with plenty of bisexual incest and tentacle sex! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fucking amazing.

My pussy's so wet thinking about having all those tentacles taking turns fucking me. Please write more!

KMB2476KMB2476almost 8 years ago

Wow what a story! I loved what you did here it''s such a deep story and the sex is incredible. Another great story for you!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyalmost 8 years ago
WOW

I love the story! Hope you make this story into a series cause would love to see them breed and make more babies and also turn others too and each female gets a mate. And maybe later another Yarakind that was cast out of his word comes to earth and gets with Carina. That would be awesome! I would love to see all this happen in the story but it is your story not mine and your decision. I cried on some which of course I am an emotional female! hehehe But the sex part and the way you wrote this was amazing!

cncstevecncstevealmost 8 years ago
Almost didn't read it

Tentacle sex? Sci-fi? Seriously? But then I saw the score and thought "Hmm..." So glad I did. 5 stars easily!

teecee53teecee53almost 8 years ago
Why not go home with Carina?

What's to stop them all from visiting Carina's home, after they finish college? They wouldn't have to stay, but Carina could finally leave the ship, and she might bring a 'mate' back with her...

just an option........ ;)

MercenaryXMercenaryXalmost 8 years ago
more please?

I really hope we see a sequel of this, and we see the father get the alien pregnant, I would love to see more aliens that have been changed like the family show up, I would love to see aliens turn the ship and house into a scientific research outpost. And more breeding including new boyfriends and girlfriends who are brought in and join up willingly, I really want to see the social structure of the aliens and just how open they are with sex, nudity, and family values. I love it and hope more comes.

silver766silver766almost 8 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little disturbed right now by how turned on I am by this story. Not something I usually read, but I'm intrigued. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not what I expected

That was amazing. Being a sci-first fan made it even better. I could not finish the reading all at once.too tired , but I kept thinking about it the next day and could not wait to get home to finish it. Sitting, reading it while my loves were doing stuff was kinda hot. Really a well rounded story and certainly worth the read. Again and again. Thanx so much.

Caed99Caed99almost 8 years ago
Mind boggling,panty wetting fuck fest

I'm not too sure what to say except WOW.

Im whet just reading, and my nipples want to explode too

Well done,I'll sure be on the look out for some more Sci fi shehanigans from you.

retro_girl12retro_girl12almost 8 years ago
HOLY CRAP

Holy crap this is amazing, I would love some more stories from you, you obviously have a very promising career in writing, five stars from me because HOLY FUCK this is awesome

redog69redog69almost 8 years ago
GREAT READ WOW!!

I LOVE THE STORY . HOPE TO READ MORE SOON I WAS HARD ALL THOUGH THE READ AS I WAS GETTING THE BEST BJ IN MONTHS I RED IT TO HER AS SHE WAS BUSY IT MADE ME WISH I HAD A ALIEN COCK TO PLOW MY LOVE AND SHE PLOW ME, PLEASE DO MORE ON THIS STORY LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad.

I'm getting into the writing game myself and I've been paying more attention to what I read. Accurate science, philosophical introspection, good vocabulary and only one (that I can remember) typo in ten long pages which was a " where it shouldn't have been. It got a little confusing near the end when one of the daughters was referring to her parents but it meshed well. Bravo, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Is this real because if it was I will give 10000/10

ShynymphoShynymphoover 7 years ago
Wet Dreams

I read this, as it included pretty much every single one of my kink fantasies...rape, tentacles, breeding, and incest. As soon it was over, I had to pleasure myself. Great job with the story. Best part is, later last night, well after I had read "Changed by the Alien", I dreamed about the story and had my first wet dream in years. Thanks so very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Great story. Kind of long in some parts and I got turned off by all the "mommy" "daddy" talk. Would an 18yo call his father daddy? No. great sex scenes though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just wow.

It's not often I get so invested in porn that I have to jack off before I'm halfway through. It's even less often that I actually feel for the characters in the said porn. But you managed it. And that is nothing short of awesome.

apollo90apollo90over 7 years ago
You have a vivid imagination

Technically this story should be in Sci-Fi and Fantasy category, but I understand why you didn't put it there. Your writing is very good, a bit repetitious at times, but the flow of the story was really well done. Character development is well done, and the sex scenes are 'out-of-this-world"! Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ty obviously had a fetish for her mom. Her dad too had twin genitals. Perplexing?

Aliens with the mysterious powers to became a series of impregnated families. Beyond belief, the incestuous family were temporarily "Lost in the Space of Virtual Incestuous Perpetuation". This power of unimaginable traditional values invalid in this Scientific Project were now standard in this "Planet of Incest" This "Twilight Zone" -if you will, of a area out of reach of the ordinary imagination or unimaginable unions where the unheard of was a way of life. Planet of Venus, the place where venues of vaginas ruled the globe. Men and the values were replaced by feminism, the supreme sexuality. Women plyed their superb skills to replicating there own species of intermixed inbred clones. Special beings far beyond the powers of mortals

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

Good story. Very well written. The tentacles and constant "mommy and daddy" talk made it less interesting for me, but otherwise I loved it. A hot smart and unusual story. Well done. I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please add sequel

I know you've been asked this a lot but please do a sequel to this story, in fact here is this one idea to try a scout party from Carina's home planet finds she's alive and has transformed the family so they thought to have some fun with the plants inhabitants themselves

Pussylover1013Pussylover1013almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story, good writing and love the length of it and it made me cum several times, defendently saving as one of my favorites. And please write more to this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you for the great story it’s become one of my favourites please write more I’m anxious to see what else you wonderful mind can create!

Miah_HMiah_Hover 5 years ago
This story is amazing!

Took a bit of a ramp-up, but holy hell when it did!

Hits on basically every kink I’ve got. Not so big into tentacles, but the constant referral to them as “special cocks” kept me in the headspace.

It’s a miracle I didn’t make a mess of my pants as I listened to this at work (Safari read it to me ;D ).

Love to hear more about the dickgirls, as that is one of my biggest fetishes, but this story feels really wrapped up, especially since the whole family is now immortal baby making factories. “And that’s precisely what they did.” Wraps of the sex, breeding, wash, rinse, repeat pretty well.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Carina the Alien

To be brutally honest,at first I thought Carina was an Evil Space Alien Bitch,but after finding out she was just a tool by her Fellow Alien Relations,that didn't care one shit about Carina just what info she could provide for them I changed my tune.

Also at the beginning when Kirsten pretty much hated her brother Tyler I thought she was the epitome of a skanky home-wrecking whore that cared for no-one,but as Carina started giving the family special gifts like Kirsten and Renee tentacle cocks and helping them to get pregnant with futa alien type girls so they can carry on the incestuous family line was pure heartwarming.

And at the end not only did Kirsten convence Carina to stay,but also to hear Kirsten say she wanted her brother Tyler to impregnate her to give her brother a futa daughter of their own to love and cherish,but I just wish Carina could have a futa daughter too,so Carina could totally be part of the family.But this story was so touching and wonderful I wish the author had written more,but its so worth the 5***** I give this.Thanks.

SheerlookSheerlookover 4 years ago
Excellent writing, but.......

I enjoyed your first story, with the same basic themes - and a pantyhose fetish. I would think it’s rare to have a tentacle and a pantyhose fetish, but maybe some do. Anyway, not my cup of tee, so skimmed it. But the first 5 pages I read showed the same great writing. I’m hoping for another story like your first published, but I can certainly say you earn a 5 on writing skill alone. Good job.

erichianerichianover 3 years ago

It was wonderful from beginning to end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My favorite story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck! That was so ...! Fuuuuck! How did you even imagine all that? Love the bait-and-switch at the end (pardon the pun).

RMike35RMike3521 days ago
Are you Fucking Serious?

Carina was an Alien Hermaphrodite that fucked Kirsten and turned her into a part alien part human dickgirl or in Japanese terms a Futanari,and she ended up turning her Mom into one also.

But Kirsten didn't stop there as she turned her little brother into part alien too,but not a Futa but having a tentacle cock emerge from his regular cock.But add Phoebe and Ariel who were created thru incest between Dad,Mom,Tyler and Kirsten.

But Carina was so riddled with guilt that she wanted to runaway for raping Kirsten creating a domino effect that Kirsten was well aware of.But finally Kirsten realizing Carina's depression and told her she didn't need to beat herself up for what she did.

That Kirsten and all of them were grateful that Carina brought their family closer together by turning them into part aliens.Also the concept of Mom and Kirsten walking around outdoors with their tentacle cocks swinging freely was just beautiful and sexy as fuck.But for them to fuck their Husband and Brother in their asses and unload their cum in them was just mindblowing.

But the best part was how Mom and Kirsten first started lactating blue milk from their titties and also their blue cum when they orgasmed,that shit was just EPIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertempleton_rose@templeton_rose
I write erotica that blends lots of kinks at once. Regularly-featured ones include pantyhose, pregnancy, lactation, mind control, and taboo themes. I also write science fiction and fantasy erotica. Thank you to everyone that has left comments and sent me PMs about my work ov...