Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsten's pussy dripped at so polite a reference being used to describe what they were about to do.Watch your family breeding. Like they were animals who couldn't control themselves—so hot.

She looked at her father and brother. No tentacles, just big, porn-worthy dicks, hard and ready to split some tight pussies. Her mother came up to her, kissed her on the mouth, her fingers brushing against her daughter's firm nipples. "Come on, honey. Let's give our hostess a show."

"Yes, Mommy."

Mother lead daughter onto the center of bed space, their naked asses swaying as they walked. The bed's material was firm as they walked on it, but gave like a mattress as she and Renee knelt down.

"We're going to be fucked from behind, honey, okay? It helps with conception."

Kirsten smirked. "Is that science, or an old wives' tale, Mommy?"

"Well, it worked to get you and your brother into me."

Mother and daughter were side-by-side on all fours, so close their hips touched. Their exposed hindquarters were raised towards the men. "Boys, we're ready for you." And they were. Both Kirsten and her mother's pussies were sopping wet knowing that they were about to be impregnated.

Roger turned to his son, then looked down at Tyler's throbbing cockhead. "Looks like you're ready to become a father, son."

"I am. I want to make a baby so badly with Mommy."

Roger gave his son's dick a stroke. "Give her all of this, son. She needs it."

"I will, Daddy," Tyler said as they embraced and kissed.

Carina had stayed to the bed's edge, keeping out of the lovers' direct line of sight for fear of distracting them from their holy task. The alien watched as Tyler knelt behind his mother, and Roger behind his daughter.

Roger inserted two fingers into his daughter's slit, while Tyler, unable to control himself, leaned down to stick his tongue in Renee's pussy.

"Oh!" his mother squealed.

"Show off," Roger whispered to his son. "Enough foreplay. We all know why we're here."

"Do it, Daddy. Put your baby-maker in your little girl's tight—ohh!" Kirsten gasped at her father did just that.

"Oh fuck me, son," Renee moaned as Tyler entered her hungry slit. Both women had privately wondered if tentacle sex had ruined them for ordinary penis-vagina intercourse. To their mutual surprise, mother and daughter found they needn't have worried. The men's big cocks filled them wonderfully.

"Oh god, Kirsten, it's happening. We're being bred!"

"I can't believe I'm going to be carrying my father's baby soon, Mommy," Kirsten said as both she and her mother were plowed from behind.

"And I'm going to carry your brother's baby. I'm going to carry my baby's baby."

"We're such sluts, letting our pussies get fucked pregnant, Mommy. Such incestuous sluts."

"We are. My daughter and me are incestuous sluts, just holes to be filled with cum so we can make babies for our men."

"Oh, Mommy, that's all I want to be." Kirsten's mouth hanging slackly open, her eyelids leaden with pleasure, she wondered why she'd gone to college at all. How much money could she have saved just being a fuck toy at home? She'd have been happier too.

While the women were whispering to one another, at the other end of Kirsten and Renee the men were having a conversation as well.

"I can't believe how well Mommy is taking my cock," Tyler said.

"I can," Roger said—he remembered how enthusiastic she'd been as he'd knocked her up the first time. "And your sister's pretty much the same way. Like mother, like daughter."

"I'm glad I'm giving Mommy her baby, and you're giving Kirsten hers, Daddy," Tyler said. "It's so much more wrong you breeding your daughter than your wife again. And being wrong makes everything hotter."

"It does, son—and there's nothing more wrong than a mother being bred by her son. Do you understand, Tyler? You're not just impregnating your mother—you're fucking my wife, son. You're cuckolding your own father."

"Oh fuck!" Tyler said, the context his father added amplifying the perversity of it all. "I'm cuckolding my daddy!"

"And I love watching it, son. It's getting me so hot and hard I'm going to shoot a fucking gallon of my daddy-cream into your sister's pussy."

"Then you're cuckolding me too, Daddy—I've been attracted to Kirsten for as long as I can remember. I loved her, even though I knew incest was wrong."

"I never knew," Roger said, the tenderness of his voice in sharp contrast to the violence with which he plunged his cock into his daughter.

"So don't you see? You're impregnating the woman I always loved. You're cuckolding your own son, Daddy." Tyler turned his attention from his own dick, slick with his mother's juices, and looked at his father's as it went in-and-out of Kirsten. "And I love seeing it happen!"

"We're both cuckolds, Tyler—like father, like son!"

The women were kissing now, lost in their own world of pleasure even as the men were lost in theirs. "I want to lick my daughter's pussy when she's big and pregnant," Renee said like a women possessed. "I want to taste you and then fuck you with my tentacle, and then lick you again so I can taste both my cum and my little girl's pussy all at once."

"I'll spread my legs for you whenever you want, Mommy, no matter how pregnant I am, no matter how big I am with a baby."

"I want that so bad. Fuck, I can't wait any longer!" Renee looked behind her, started jamming her pussy against her son's rampant cock. "Tyler, I need you to fill Mommy right now with that delicious baby batter of yours!"

"And I need to be filled too, Daddy!" Kirsten cooed. "Don't worry about my orgasm, just fucking shoot everything those big daddy balls have got into your little girl's yummy pussy!"

The men's attention returned to the tasks immediately before them. "Don't worry, Mommy, I'm going to put a beautiful baby into this pussy that gave me life. Your son is going to make your belly so big!"

Sweat was running down Renee's face, her tits, her legs. She could feel the combined heat of her family's bodies making love radiating all around her. "Yes, son, yes—fucking do it, fucking come in Mommy's pussy. Oh fuck, son, I'm coming, I'm coming, Mommy's pussy is coming because of her big boy!"

"Mommy, I'm coming too! Here comes your baby! Just take all your son's cum like the good mommy-slut you are!" Tyler shouted as from what felt like the core of his soul, his cum load began racing up his dick. Out of control, unstoppable, racing faster and faster until it hit the tip of his cockhead, and released into his mother's dripping wet pussy. So much pressure was behind it, his dickhole felt too small to get out all the semen he was trying to shoot in her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Renee screamed, riding the wave of her own orgasm, but caring only for the seed being pumped into her by her son.

Watching her brother empty his balls into their mother, Kirsten sounded crazed as a cult member. "He did it, Daddy! Tyler shot his cum load into Mommy! She's going to get pregnant, I just know it!"

"She's not the only one, you slut of a daughter!" Roger grabbed his little girl's hips, pulled her as deeply onto his daddy dick as he could. "Take your father's cum and have our baby, Kirsten! Take my seed like a good girl! Oh god!" With a shout that sounded more like rage than pleasure, Roger felt his balls boiling over, the cum racing up his cock before spilling hotly into his daughter's yearning slit.

"Oh, Daddy, yes! I can feel it, all that life-giving seed you're shooting into me! Oh god, I'm being bred by my daddy, I'm being bred by my daddy, oh fuck!" So focused was she on receiving her father's cum that her own orgasm blindsided her. She screamed both for the pleasure she was feeling and for joy at the elemental truth she felt to her marrow: "I'm going to be a mommy! I'm going to be a big, bred, mommy!"

The family's pleasure peaked, then slowly began to fade. They caught their breath even as the men left their deflating cocks in the women. Slowly their senses returned to them, and they each suddenly remembered their audience of one.

They turned to where Carina had been sitting on the far edge of the bed. Kirsten, Roger, Renee, and Tyler all saw sweat glistening her breasts. She had her tentacle dick in her hand, a puddle of blue cum in front of her and on the inside of her thighs.

"That," the alien said, "was beautiful."

10.

Kirsten looked at her bred body in the mirror.

Her Yarakind-spliced DNA had kept her more tone than most pregnant women, but there was no way human physiology would be denied certain changes. Her breasts, already enlarged after being seduced by Carina, were even more swollen now, her areolae larger. Her ass and hips were more plump. And her belly... In a mere 60 days, the offspring's accelerated growth meant she was in the equivalent of her third trimester's last month.

The summer had gone by so fast. She and her mother had become pregnant right after that first time inside Carina's ship.

Later that week, the family had again been nude in the playroom in which they'd conceived, but that time it was more like a high school health class. Carina had explained how their pregnancies would proceed as illustrative graphics appeared on one of the screen-walls. Kirsten and Renee had sat attentively in front, taking notes on the pads they'd brought, with the men behind them, listening dutifully if less intently than the women.

"The Yarakind DNA in you compliments and assists your human DNA," Carina had explained. "Thus, the offspring will move through all the normal stages of human embryonic development, but at a Yarakind rate. You'll both be mothers before the end of the summer."

"Wow," Renee had said, trying to imagine all her and her daughter's coming bodily changes compressed into so short a time.

"But you need to be aware that this complimentary nature will have affects inherent to the offspring as well. Even though your gametes had a Yarakind overlay, the offspring will resemble you rather than having a traditional Yarakind appearance such as mine. However, as my people have observed in some other cross-species pairings, preliminary tests are showing that your human DNA is not able to give expression to certain alien features, such as our retractable tentacle."

"Are...are the babies going to be okay?" Kirsten had asked.

"I have every reason to expect they'll be healthy. It's just that your human genes are going to give expression to Yarakind hermaphroditism in their own way."

"Express it how?" Renee had asked.

"In addition to breasts, the offspring will have both sexes' genitals, the vaginal opening immediately below the testes." The image on the wall transformed into an illustration of a woman with both a penis and a vagina.

"So our offspring will be...dickgirls?" Roger had asked.

"I think the technical term is futanari, Dad," Tyler had said. "Or just 'futa' for short."

"How the hell do you know that?"

His son had shrugged. "The internet is a big place. Sister-fucking porn wasn't the only thing I looked at."

"Jesus, I love knowing how dirty my kids were all this time," Roger had said.

"You know, Tyler, whatever you looked at online, you'll be able to experience in real life soon. In fact, you all will," Carina had said. "The offspring will be matured in the ship's medical pods, and copies of my consciousness downloaded into them. Once that is completed, I'm sure that, like me, they will be very interested in making love with each of you."

The men's cocks had grown hard at that comment, the women's nipples firm.

Their alien-enabled pregnancies meant that within a couple weeks, they were both showing. Renee had to quit her job at the ER for fear of medical personnel noticing her strange pregnancy, but in the end that hadn't been so bad. Roger made enough to support the family easily, and with Kirsten similarly confined to the house to avoid people noticing her pregnancy, mother and daughter were constant play companions.

Isolated, Kirsten and Renee would sometimes go for days without putting on a single item of clothing. They would make love in the house, of course, but they preferred the woods. Their Yarakind DNA also affected their body chemistry, making them unpalatable to mosquitoes—a welcome surprise that made walking nude in the forest all the more pleasant an experience.

How many times had she spread her legs to receive her mother's tentacle? How many times had her mother taken Kirsten's blue cum? Too many to count. And afterwards, laying together on the bare earth, looking up at the trees swaying above them while occasionally sipping from one another's tits...

It had been the most magical time of Kirsten's young life.

Adding to that had been the boys. Both women gave up their mouths, asses, and pussies to them on demand. Kirsten had been somewhat surprised to find that being pregnant had made her even more horny.

"I found the same thing when I was pregnant with you and then your brother," Renee had explained. "I always thought it was some evolutionary adaption. Women getting more slutty once they're bred to make sure their men stick around."

Not that there had been much chance of her father and brother abandoning them. They were as excited about the pregnancies as Kirsten and Renee.

Just after Kirsten had begun to show, she and her brother had gone walking in the woods during sunset. Holding hands, letting the warm summer air embrace their nude, youthful bodies, she'd told him, as she did so often, how much she loved him.

"I love you too, big sis," he'd said with a smile. "All this has been so amazing. Practically a miracle. Growing up, all I wanted was to be intimate with you. To love you not like brother-sister, but like man and wife. Never thought I'd get the chance. Just can't get over how lucky I am."

"I'm glad we can be together like this," Kirsten had said. "I'm glad to be carrying Daddy's baby, but I want you to know, I would have carried yours too. I would have been so proud to be big with my brother's baby."

His cock had grown instantly erect at that. "I know, and I would have loved that too. But I'm okay with you being pregnant by Daddy. In fact, I think it's hot. When you think about it, it's an act of my love for him too, letting him impregnate the woman I most wanted to be with in the world."

"Oh Tyler, it is an act of love—our entire family loves each other, is closer than anyone can possibly imagine." She'd kissed him, touching his cock as he groped her tits.

"You know, I really loved our first time together," he'd whispered to her as they stepped from the woods back onto their parents' lawn, the setting sun igniting the western sky above the house. "I think about it a lot."

"Would my baby brother like big sister to fuck his tight ass again?" Her tentacle was extending from her pussy even before he nodded.

They'd made love on the lawn then, the sun's dying rays washing over them as they did. Kirsten's special cock penetrating her brother, Tyler's tentacle extending from his cock, reaching up to his sister's mouth for her to suck.

Her parents' love had similarly grown, Roger discovering how much he loved watching his wife being penetrated by others, be it with dick or tentacle. If there had been any pain lingering over his affair, it had been cured when Carina had given them a concentrated form of her milk, and Roger has slipped it into the other woman's coffee at the office.

It had been strong enough, the suggestion it allowed powerful enough, to make her forget their affair entirely, erase it from her memory. But as the woman's memory was being modified, Roger had brought her to his office where Renee had been waiting.

Closing the door behind them, Roger had made the other woman strip, and then lick his wife's pregnant pussy. No tentacle penetration—they didn't want to make another Yarakind-spliced human. Still, the young woman's tongue had made Renee come quick enough. The other woman with Renee's juices smeared on her face, face upturned between Renee's spread legs...a beautiful moment that put the affair behind husband and wife forever.

And then there was Carina. Given the offspring's accelerated development, Kirsten and Renee had visited the ship frequently. At first, these had been for tests and monitoring, but with the women isolated at home, they had increasingly become social visits.

Mother and daughter would bring foods for Carina to sample—seeing them approach the clearing nude with food baskets as if on some obscene picnic always made Carina grin.

"I had no idea human food could taste so wonderful." The alien had stared at the roast beef sandwich Kirsten made for her as though it were more a scientific marvel than the spacecraft in which the three women were lunching.

The habitation area extended beyond the room in which Kirsten and Renee had been bred. One level below, there was a cozy wading pool. It hadn't been unusual for the mother and daughter to spend an afternoon relaxing there with Carina.

Sometimes, those hours in the ship had been fuck sessions—Carina had come to love being the center of attention in a mother-daughter three-way, Kirsten and Renee filling her mouth and pussy with their tentacles.

Other days, they'd been more like three girlfriends on a spa vacation. They'd talk about past relationships, Renee detailing all the men she'd been fucked by before Roger had married her at a young age, Kirsten admitting the silly little affair that had seemed like such a big deal when she'd first come home for the summer.

Talk of past Yarakind liaisons made for the most interesting storytelling. Alien species with different modes of reproduction and pleasure-giving allowed some interesting kinks to evolve when civilizations collided.

But it was always Yarakind sex Carina had talked about, not her personal experiences. These were tales from the collective, not anything Carina's body had necessarily experienced.

One afternoon in the wading pool, after describing sex with a group of wormlike creatures, Carina had said, "Of course, there had been bit of a dry spell between the crash, and when Kirsten came into my life. I survived the impact, but didn't really start to live again until I met your daughter."

The water had covered Renee's baby bump, but her large tits were exposed as she stretched out by the pool's edge. "You're making my daughter turn red as a beet."

"Mom!" Kirsten had blushed all the more.

"Everything we've done in front of Carina this summer, and you're going to get shy over a little blushing?" her mother had said. "Kirsten, you are a funny girl."

"It's my fault," Carina had said. "Learning to speak English from radio and television means sometimes I'm a bit flowery—for a few decades there was nothing on during the daytime except soap operas, you know. I didn't mean to embarrass you, Kirsten."

"I'm not embarrassed!"

Carina had turned to Renee, pretending to whisper. "Don't tell her, but your daughter seems rather embarrassed."

Renee had replied in a similar stage whisper. "It'll be our secret."

"I'm sitting right here!" Kirsten had pouted.

"Sweetness, would it help if I told you I was just paraphrasing from a Lifetime Channel movie I once saw?"

"I used to watch that channel in the '90s, Carina," Renee had said in mock seriousness. "It's how I learned to express love too."

Kirsten splashed water at them. "You two are terrible!" she'd said as her mother and their alien lover had burst into laughter. And then Kirsten had started giggling as well. They started splashing at her too, making Kirsten squeal playfully. It had been a perfect moment.

"I'm going to miss this so much," Kirsten had said, regretting the words as soon as they came out of her mouth. The laughter ceased almost at once, acknowledging that their time together was running out casting an instant pall over the women.