Changed by the Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler had been pumping his cock. Now its dickhole yawned wide, and his tentacle spilled out like a demon unchained.

He knelt behind his daughter on the grass, his tentacle-cock slathering around her pussy. Phoebe was sliding her cock in and out of Renee already, making her pussy a moving target for Tyler. He found it, though, his tentacle darting deep into her.

Phoebe paused a moment from fucking Renee to adjust to the penetration.

"Oh fuck!" Phoebe said, looking down at her mother with a pleading face. "Daddy stuck his big cock in me—he's popping his little girl's cherry!"

"Are you okay, honey?" Renee asked, looking up at the girl with motherly concern.

Phoebe was wincing. "Yes—it hurts, but it also feels good." She turned back to Tyler, who had stopped thrusting. "Go ahead, Daddy—I'm fine. And I want to get this pussy used to the big cock that made me."

Tyler cursed as he began thrusting his tentacle into his daughter. "Ty, our daughter is going to fill the pussy that made her," Renee moaned to her son. "And made you too."

Kirsten was hypnotized by their lovemaking—three bodies moving in unison, each trying to give pleasure to others, each trying to extract pleasure for themselves.

Then she felt a pair of feminine hands cup her tits from behind, and a hard dick pressing against her ass. "Come on, Mommy—Daddy is waiting."

She turned to Ariel—Kirsten hadn't known how much she'd love being calling Mommy. "Of course, dear. Do you want to fuck Mommy's pussy like Phoebe is fucking your Aunt Renee's?"

"Actually, Mommy, I was thinking you could take my pussy's virginity, and Daddy could take my ass's."

Roger's tentacle was fully extended, glistening in the firelight. "Oh fuck, that's hot."

"I want that too. I want to split your pussy." Kirsten's thick tentacle grew. "And for our father to split your ass."

Kirsten eased herself onto the cool grass, its lushness as comfortable as any mattress against her back and ass. Her tentacle pointing towards the heavens, Ariel spread her legs over her mother, and slowly descended onto the phallus.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," the new daughter cursed, even as her own dick was still fully erect.

"The hymen breaking can be tough on a girl. Just make little movements up and down on my special cock, Ariel—take it nice and slow, and it'll start to feel good," Kirsten instructed her daughter.

"Okay, Mommy." Ariel did as instructed. Slowly, her body began to accept her mother's tentacle, and finally she was able to drive her pussy down to the hilt, her smooth balls resting on Kirsten. "You're all the way in, Mommy." There was still a bit of pain in Ariel's voice, but it was subsumed in pride.

Roger was already positioned behind her, waiting his turn. "Are you ready for me now, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy," Ariel said, arched her back slightly to better receive him.

"Here it comes."

"Oh!" Ariel cried as her father's tentacle cock slowly violated her tight bud. "Oh fuck, I can feel Daddy's cock invading me, filling me. Mommy, can you feel Daddy's cock too?"

"Oh my god, I can feel him through your pussy, Ariel! I can feel my Daddy's cock moving inside you!" Kirsten moaned.

"I can feel you too, honey," Roger said, his teeth gritting the pleasure was so intense. He was rocking his hips back and forth, pumping the cock deeper into Ariel's ass. "I can feel all of us here, in the same spot."

Ariel's cock was against Kirsten's lower midriff. As Ariel moved her body on her mother's tentacle, she also began fapping her human dick.

"Is it wrong, to masturbate on my Mommy while getting fucked?"

"Of course not, dear. We're family—we're here to make each other feel good."

"I always want to make Mommy and Daddy feel good."

"And we want to do the same thing for you, honey. Whenever you want, Mommy's body is yours. Her pussy, ass, tentacle, and mouth are all yours. Do you understand? All yours."

"Daddy's body is here for you too, Ariel. Whatever will make my youngest child feel good."

"Since making family feel good is so important, does that mean I should regularly fuck Aunt Renee and Uncle Tyler too?"

Kirsten glanced over at her mother, brother, and Phoebe. Their bodies were moving so fast now—it wouldn't be long until they all came. "Yes, dear, I'd love to see you fucking your aunt and uncle—and your cousin Phoebe too."

"I will, Mommy. My legs will always be spread for them, for all of you. Oh, Mommy and Daddy, I feel so good! You're both making your little girl's ass and pussy and cock feel so good! Thank you for making me—thank you for breeding!"

"Oh god, that's so hot—I'm close, girls," Roger grunted, "close to coming in my daughter's ass!"

"Daddy, our daughter is close to coming too! I can see her masturbating her cock right now—there's so much precum dribbling on me."

"Oh Ariel, please come," Roger said. "I'd love for your dick to come, just like Daddy's is about to."

A scream pierced the night. Kirsten turned from her daughter's beautiful face, and saw Phoebe's jamming her cock deep as she could into Renee. "Uggghhh, I'm coming in my Mommy's pussy! I'm coming in my Mommy's pussy!"

Tyler was jamming his tentacle fast into Phoebe's delicious entrance, his blue cum spilling from his daughter's pussy. "Yes, baby girl, come in your mommy! Come in my mommy!"

Renee's body similarly trembled in pleasure. "My beautiful daughter's flooding her mommy's pussy! Oh fuck, I can feel all of her cum—she had a fucking gallon in her, Tyler!"

Kirsten's attention quickly returned to her own lovers as she heard his daughter's pleasured cries. "Mommy and Daddy, you've made your little girl come! I'm coming on Mommy's tummy!" Ropes of light blue cum shot from Ariel's fapping cock. Kirsten watched her daughter's eruption in amazement.

"That's what we want for our daughter—for her to come and have so many orgasms," Roger shouted, moving faster and faster towards his own crescendo. "Fuck, I'm coming too! I'm coming so fucking much in my daughter's beautiful ass!" Her father's blue cum spilled from Ariel's violated rear.

Kirsten could feel her father's movements through the thin membrane of flesh separating his tentacle from her own as each was buried in Ariel. "I can feel your dick coming in our daughter, Daddy—I can feel it right through her!" And that sensation had been enough to trigger her own orgasm. Kirsten cursed as she felt her own seed boiling up her tentacle.

"Oh Mommy, I can feel you coming," Ariel cried, still stroking cum out of her own cock. "You're filling me up with your wonderful cum, just like Daddy did! Let it all out, Mommy—it's what your little girl is here for!"

"It's what my little girl is for!" Kirsten moaned as she pumped warm jets of cum into her daughter. "Fucking take it and be a slut!"

After the family's orgasms had passed, and there was nothing but labored breathing as their bodies remained interlocked, Kirsten looked up at her daughter, reached for her face.

Ariel peered into her mother's blue eyes, kissed her. "Mommy," is all she whispered again and again. The sweetest sound Kirsten could imagine, and one she never wanted to stop hearing.

As Roger extracted himself from her depths, and fell back exhausted into the grass, Ariel lay down on her mother's tits, indifferent to the light blue cum she'd just shot onto Kirsten tummy and chest. Ariel's fresh seed mixed with her sweat as she laid on her mother. Kirsten's arm's caressed her daughter's back. A small tear formed at the edge of Ariel's eye.

"Mommy, I want to stay with you. Each of us wants to remain here with you and your family. Our family," Ariel whispered.

Carina too? Kirsten wondered. "Then why won't you?" she whispered.

"I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"It's not my place to say."

"Then who's?"

"Carina's."

"Ariel, honey, you were downloaded from her consciousness only hours ago. You know everything she does. So if there's something driving her away, you know that too."

"Yes. Driving her away, and it'll pull Phoebe and me along."

"Then tell me." Kirsten's voice was low to keep from disturbing the hushed post-coital talk of Phoebe and her parents, but sharp and motherly enough for Ariel to wince.

"I can't because even if I have memory of it, I'm not the one who did it. I refuse to be, even if I was a beneficiary of it."

"Beneficiary of what? I don't understand."

Ariel's husky voice wasn't quite so femme fatale now. It sounded wet with sadness, a little girl trying to hold back tears.

"I kept thinking while we were fucking that I was your daughter. Your daughter. Not a copy of Carina, any more than Phoebe is. I'm Ariel, and you're my mother. I can't imagine doing anything that would hurt you—the guilt would be too great. So if something was done to you, something wrong, even if I have memories of it, it wasn't me. I can't let it be me. So it was someone else. Let her tell you."

Her heart went out to her child, but Kirsten needed answers if she was going to convince Carina to stay. "You're my daughter," Kirsten said.

"I'm your daughter."

"And you love Mommy."

"I love Mommy with all my heart."

"And good daughters obey their mommies."

"Of course, Mommy."

"And you'll always be a good daughter."

"Always, Mommy," Ariel said, kissing her mother's neck

Kirsten hand roamed from her daughter's back down to her ass. Ariel gasped as Kirsten drove two fingers into the hole her father had just filled with his seed. "Then you will tell Mommy what she wants to know like a good little girl."

13.

As the fire pit burned low, the family headed to bed. Phoebe went with Renee and Tyler up to the master bedroom, Ariel with Roger and Kirsten to the guest room. Laying nude with them beneath the covers, her father and daughter quickly fell asleep.

Kirsten however simply stared into the darkness. Listening to her lovers' relaxed breaths, her mind turned over everything Ariel had shared in hushed whispers as they'd laid on the grass. Finally, Kirsten slipped out of bed, her father and daughter so exhausted neither stirred.

The night was still cloudless, moonless. Her naked body was spectral in the starlight as she stepped into the woods.

She had found Carina in the ship's command center, sitting in one of the pilot's chairs. The room was as minimalist as the rest of the ship. The spherical walls were screens, the door that closed behind Kirsten meshing with them to form an uninterrupted image of space. The solar system's moons and planets were all labeled both in English and Yarakind. A yellow line plotted a course leaving the Earth.

The three pilot's chairs were suspended from the ceiling facing each other. A few control sticks and buttons were on the armrests, but the main means of control was mental. The headrests had built-in helmets and visors that would descend onto the pilots for flight.

Through the warm, ceramic deck Kirsten felt a slight tremble she'd never noticed before. "What's with that shaking?"

Carina glanced over her shoulder. "Just running a diagnostic on the star drive. Why up so late?" she asked, giving Kirsten a smile as if they were classmates gossiping about boys. "Couldn't wait to tell me about your first meeting with Phoebe and Ariel?"

"I know why you're leaving," Kirsten said.

Carina's smile faded. Her naked body stepped down from the pilot chair, turned to Kirsten.

"They told you?" The shock on Carina's face was obvious. She'd been betrayed by what were essentially versions of herself.

"My daughter did. Don't hold it against her. I didn't give her much of a choice," Kirsten said.

Carina's eyes no longer met Kirsten's gaze. "I...don't want to talk about this right now."

Kirsten grabbed her wrist as Carina began to leave the room. "No—you need to understand: I know it's guilt that's making you run away from us."

"Stop it, Kirsten."

"I know the reason you want to get back to your people isn't to be free of the ship, or to preserve your memories. It started out that way, but it's not that anymore."

Carina pulled away. "I said stop it."

"You just want to upload so that all the guilt you feel will wash away, diluted as it's distributed to the shared consciousness, and then drowned out as you receive 300 years of memories."

"Kirsten..."

"Admit it."

"Yes," Carina finally said.

"I understand why you feel guilty," Kirsten said. "I get it. And I want you to know that you shouldn't. There's nothing to feel guilt over here."

Carina's head was her in hands. "But there is. So much to feel guilty about. I raped you, Kirsten. I raped you, and then made you help me rape your family. I changed all of your bodies without your permission."

"Yes, you did. And I'm grateful for what you did to us. We all are."

Carina spun around. "That's the point, Kirsten! That's what makes it worse! I raped you—raped a girl that I'd watch grow up, that I cared for. Raped you because I was lonely, because I wanted your help. Because I was selfish. In raping your family's bodies, all of your minds were also altered. You're incapable of being upset that I raped you, incapable of not enjoying what you've become."

Kirsten took a step back.

"Think about it: if the person you were at the beginning of the summer could see you now, what would she think?" Carina asked. "How would she feel about getting drugged by alien breast milk, fucked by a tentacle, changed so she also had a tentacle cock? How would she feel about having sex with her parents and brother, and then being bred by her own father? How would she feel about having sex with her futa daughter?"

"I don't know," Kirsten said in a way that made clear that she did.

"She'd be disgusted, Kirsten.You would be disgusted. I felt only a little guilt at first. After 300 years, wasn't I entitled to a little fun? Wasn't I entitled to some chance of getting home? But as time went on, and I became more and more part of your family, I came to love not just you but your parents and brother too. Such beautiful people. How could I have taken advantage of you all like this? Only if I were a monster. I may not look like the stereotypically gruesome alien invader from old science fiction movies, but morally I'm probably not far off. I don't think I can live with being a monster anymore."

"When we were in the pool room talking about your return to the Yarakind...?"

"I understood what you were saying about losing myself immediately. I was only pretending to be dense." Carina shook her head, embarrassed.

"You were right, by the way," she continued. "After so many centuries of being an individual, uploading myself would be a kind of suicide. That's kind of the point."

Kirsten looked inside herself. Carina was telling the truth about having altered their minds forever. Kirsten found she was unable to get angry about what Carina had done, even when she thought about it as a rape. It actually made her wet.

Was everything she felt for Carina like that? Everything she now felt for her parents and brother? Just an alien chemical brew making her fall in love with them?

Such a horrible way to think of her love, the illusion of it stripped bare. It reminded her of the college professor she'd been sleeping with, and his purple prose cynicism about love as their relationship had ended.

Then suddenly, Kirsten realized something. "Someone that hurt me very badly told me once that love isn't like in novels or movies. It's mostly biochemistry. What we think of as being fate or destiny is just our interpretation of hormonal signals. A narrative our minds tell us as our bodies try to find us suitable mates."

"That's a terrible way to think about love," Carina said.

"I used to think so too. But if even the most cliché girl-meets-boy romance is like that, then is what I feel for you any less real? Is it any less real than what you feel for me?"

Carina looked at her. "I'm not sure."

"I think it's real. And that's why I know you're not a monster," Kirsten said. "A true monster wouldn't love her supposed victims. And we know you love us because of how you've helped me and my family. You helped me forget the pain from my affair with a married man. Helped my mother get over her pain at aging. Helped my brother get over any guilt he felt for his incestuous fantasies of me. Helped my parents' marriage, returned my father to my mother's bed instead of another woman's. You've made our lives so much more full, Carina. Those aren't the actions of a monster. But you know what would be?"

Carina shook her head.

"Taking away our babies."

"What?"

"You said yourself that individual differences in bodies affect the psyche, even when Yarakind are regularly updated by the group consciousness. Well, we created Ariel and Phoebe's bodies. My daddy and brother fathered them. Me and my mother gave birth to them. They're our children. And even if their minds started as just copies of yours, they're different.

"You were surprised that Ariel had told me your secret," Kirsten continued. "But really, how could a daughter keep something like that from her mother? The differences between you and our daughters are already starting. How much more could they grow if they were allowed to remain here, and be individuals? I'd really like to find out, Carina. I'd like to see who my daughter could become."

Rivers of tears ran down Carina's cheeks. "Oh Kirsten..."

"I'd like you to be here to see that too, Carina. Please. Stay."

"I don't know...I just don't know," was all the alien said. She turned to look at the maps of surrounding them.

The ship's star-drive continued to churn.

14.

Five Months Later...

It was only a little after 5pm, but already dark as Kirsten left the undergrad library. A few inches had fallen over the weekend; shining onto the snow, the light poles lining the shoveled sidewalks made the night iridescent. The wind didn't blow so much as stab. Spring semester never felt more misnamed than in January.

The Night was overcast, and with all the ambient light, the stars would have been blotted out in any event. She looked to the sky anyway.

"Hey—you forgot your notebook!"

Kirsten turned to see a lean sophomore chasing after her from the library's entrance. No hat, no coat, he'd left both in his rush to catch up with her. "Here you go," he said, handing her the spiral notebook she'd labeled "Intro Astronomy".

"Thank you," Kirsten said.

"I'm actually in that class too."

She recognized him—he was cute. "Are you?"

"Back row."

"Oh, one of those?"

"Afraid so," he laughed awkwardly, but at least he was bold when it counted: "Hey, saw you studying by yourself. I'm about wrapped up here too. If you can wait for me to get my coat, maybe we could grab a cup coffee."

"And talk about Astronomy?"

He smiled like a boy caught trying to steal a cookie. "Sure."

"I'd love to, but I actually have dinner plans."

"Oh. No problem." He eased away.

"With my roommate, I mean. We're meeting after her class, then heading back to our apartment. My turn to cook." A ways down the sidewalk, a woman in a wool skirt, boots, and heavy coat waved at Kirsten. The wind was whipping the fallen snow around, making the approaching girl look like a shade in a sandstorm. "That's her now, actually."

"Another time?"

It didn't take Kirsten's heightened senses to realize how cold he was. Yet here he was, willing himself to stand out here. "I'd like that," she said. "My name's Kirsten, by the way. And you're...?"

"Brian," he said, taking out his cell phone as he asked for her number.

She gave it to him. "Now go back inside—you're shivering."

Her roommate joined Kirsten on the sidewalk. "He was cute," she said as they watched Brian jog back into library, hands in pockets.