All Comments on 'Changes'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
If there were an actual statistic...

...about how many mother's genuinely lust for their sons or, only one of them, where would such a ledger be found? My intuition tells me everywhere; prosecuting attorney's records, court documents, doctor's records in their various specialized practices, various clergy, including the whisperings of relatives, friends and neighbors. That, to me, would be the containment of the National record, outside of Literotica of course. Interesting story; I liked it. I like the way you presented it; haven't read one with this style of grammatic treatment before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Barabra's and Paul's Future

Write a sequel or continue this story with another chapter as to what their future will be like. I personally would like to see them stay together as a loving husband and wife couple. at one point when they came together in the living room,Barbara ask Paul for a condom,but in the back of her mind they would be using them for very long,contemplating birth control pills or pregancy. This is what could be answered with continuation or sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More.

I really love your mom and son stories and would like you to write some more.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
KEEP IT GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT !!!!!!!!!!

ALWAYS REMEMBER FANTASIES CAN SOMETIMES GET OUT OF HAND. THEN YOU LOSE THE STORY. I'AM TRYING TO READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES. SO PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING. A FAN.........LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story by a gifted writer!

The writer is a lady, of course--women authors always give us the best stories of son into mom fucking. I love the author's note at the beginning, how she's trying to help out mothers who look over their hunky 18 and 19 year old boys, how they get wet between their legs thinking about "their strapping young sons" and what they've got swinging between their strong young legs. It's perfectly normal for a mother to dwell on her boy's big young prick, especially if it's as big and fat as Paul's prick is in the story. Just as it's normal for a boy to enjoy thinking about his mother's mommy-hole and what he'd love to shove up it. It's so cool how in the story the rescuers find Paul and his mom with the boy's fat prick still buried in his mother's cunt. They probably noticed that her cunt was flooded by her strapping young son's creamy sperm. Paul had unloaded his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole. He'll be doing a lot of that from now on.

mikeinoregonmikeinoregon8 months ago

Suppose Paul discovers a way to use his cum to reverse Barbara’s age. Say to 19. She still has all memory but body of Paul’s fantasy girl. Lust, lust, lust, love, babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous