Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers

"Well... okay... I suppose," Paul stammered. "What do you want me to do?"

"You let mommy take care of everything," Barbara smiled re-assuredly. "And when the time is right, just do what comes naturally."

Barbara knew this wasn't going to be easy. Due to the unbearable cold in the room, their faces were the only parts that remained uncovered. They really couldn't afford to uncover much more. While maintaining the tight embrace they were already in, Barbara moved forward so that instead of being on his side Paul was now laying on his back. She then slowly, gently moved in until her moist lips found his. To Barbara's surprise, Paul kissed better than she had expected. She kissed him again, but this time it was much longer and much deeper and, once again, he seemed up to the task.

"How was that Paul?" she asked. Barbara could already tell that he had enjoyed it but was hoping to hear it from himself.

"Really nice," Paul smiled. Barbara looked down at Paul's face quizzically. She no longer saw the face of a boy who needed her as his mother, but that of a young man who needed, even wanted, her as a woman. For the first time she knew could look into Paul's eyes and see her man looking back at her.

Smiling seductively at new-found lover, Barbara kissed him again. This time however, she let her hand roam over his body. With all the clothing they were wearing, there wasn't much to feel, and so after only a moment or two of this Barbara's hand settled directly over the throbbing bulge in Paul's jeans.

Paul groaned, his mouth still joined with Barbara's in their amorous kiss. As much as she wanted to see it, Barbara knew she had to do everything necessary to keep Paul warm. And so she skillfully loosened the buckle on his pants, giving his member enough space to grow without having to be exposed to the cold air. Barbara then moved her hand inside Paul's pants and wrapped her fingers around his already excited shaft.

"Oh that's so good," Paul moaned. Barbara slipped her tongue past Paul's lips, finding his tongue anxiously waiting to play with hers, and then focused her attention on jacking off his cock with her hand. When she felt him reach full mast, she finally broke off their kiss.

"It's time baby, it's time," Barbara moaned. Paul had moved over her and was frantically kissing Barbara's neck, driving her wild with lust, but she managed to roll onto her back, unfasten the top her pants and slide them down far enough to expose her sex. She then opened the front of her son's pants and pulled out his rock hard penis.

"Like this dear," Barbara said. Still holding his cock in her hand, she moved Paul's body into the missionary position. Paul's father had always like it this way the most, and Barbara wondered if his son might have the same preference. Deftly sliding her pussy juice soaked panties to one side, Barbara then guided Paul's thick shaft home.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm inside your pussy," Paul moaned. "This feels better than anything I could ever imagine."

"Easy does it Paul, nice and slow," Barbara cautioned. She wasn't kidding either. Paul had easily the largest cock she had ever felt. If this were going to work, he would have to start out gently.

Paul did as he was told, sliding in gently. Barbara couldn't believe how large he felt, but she loved it, taking his big cock into her pussy one impressive inch at a time. Under different circumstances she might tell Paul not to push any further, but for some reason the pleasure she was feeling outweighed any of the discomfort and so she let him continue pushing in. When he finally bottomed out and Barbara felt his ball sack resting against her opening she was going practically delirious with her lust.

"Now out, baby," Barbara groaned deeply. "In and out baby, in and out. Try to get comfortable and then just do what comes naturally." Paul followed her instructions and, after a few moments of finding his way around, managed to settle himself properly. Before long, his hips had settled into a gentle piston-like motion as he lay between Barbara's welcoming thighs.

"That's good Paul," Barbara said, wincing as Paul's cock found a particularly sensitive spot.. "Oh yes, it feels so good. Yes baby, there, right there. Don't stop, baby!" That Paul had managed to find a proper rhythm so easily was truly amazing considering the trying circumstances they were under and that it was his first time having sex. Barbara had no doubt that with enough experience Paul could be a fantastic lover.

"Yes Paul, yes," Barbara cried, her body now shaking with lust. If this truly was to be her last night on Earth, she decided was going to go out enjoying it to the fullest.

"Fuck me Paul, fuck my pussy," Barbara moaned, trying to spur Paul to greater heights of ecstasy. Her naughty words hit their mark too, as Paul began to steadily pick up the pace until he was truly fucking the hell out of her. The bed shook violently as Paul thrust again and again, making the mattress squeal and squeak beneath them.

"Oh... oh... fuck... yes..." Barbara said, her head spinning, "I love... your cock... Paul... I love it." Barbara's orgasm finally took over, as she gave a triumphant yell that she was coming. It wasn't just her though, as Paul was coming with her. Barbara could feel Paul's thick semen filling her pussy. Barbara felt herself drifting off to sleep, content in knowing that if this were last feeling she would ever know in this world, she could die a happy woman.

Barbara's eyes open slightly; it was morning. She then felt someone stirring next to her. It was Paul. The two of them lay exactly as they had left off last night. Although flaccid, his penis was still inside her. Despite still feeling desperately cold, the morning sun provided a bit of warmth as it cascaded upon them through the window.

Paul got up slowly and did up his pants. He was looking out the window, although his mind was in a bit of a haze and it was difficult to concentrate. Barbara started to clear the cobwebs from her mind, and she could hear a buzzing sound.

"What is it Paul?" she coughed, the frigid air affecting her lungs.

"It's a helicopter, headed right for us!" Paul said smiling weakly. "I think we're saved!"

Indeed, it was a rescue helicopter, sent out to look for survivors. It hovered over the house and sent down a man with a rescue harness, who then proceeded to pull Barbara and Paul up one at a time. The helicopter then flew them to a nearby hospital.

Barbara sat in her hospital room, thinking. She had finished being examined by the doctor and was waiting for some test results. Not that Barbara was worried about that. Other than a mild case of hypothermia she had survived the ordeal remarkably well. And from what Barbara had been told, Paul was doing well too.

No, what weighed heavily on Barbara's mind was her shame. No doubt that after examining both Paul and Barbara the doctor was aware that two of them had had intercourse. They hadn't even had time to try and wash up a bit before being rescued, so even the men in the helicopter likely knew what had happened. Except those men didn't know that Barbara and Paul were mother and son. The doctor, a woman about the same age as Barbara, did.

"How are you feeling Barbara?" Dr. Rogers asked.

"Fine doctor... I mean, Judy," Barbara replied, correcting herself. Judy had asked to keep things between them informal. "How am I doing?"

"We're going to keep you here for a couple of hours, but I expect you'll be out by evening," Judy replied.

"What about Paul?" Barbara asked a bit nervously.

"He'll be fine too," Judy answered, "but there's something I wanted to discuss with you."

"Yes, what is it?" Barbara asked nervously.

"Well, it's just that you went through a difficult experience, traumatic for some people," Judy said. "Although you might feel fine physically it might not hurt for you to talk about it with someone."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine," Barbara said, trying to cut off the conversation.

"I'll have one of the nurses leave a card with your things in case you change your mind," Judy interjected. "Dr. Murphy is really good."

"Oh, by the way, there's a reporter from the local paper who has called twice asking if you'd like to do an interview," Judy said.

"Why?" Barbara asked, somewhat perturbed.

"Because folks like to hear a story that has a happy ending," Judy answered. "A couple people from last night were not as lucky as you and Paul." Barbara studied the doctor's countenance, trying to find anything that went beyond her actual words, but Judy's poker face was formidable.

"Oh well, I guess she'd rather not get involved other than to recommend a shrink," Barbara thought.

"I don't think so," Barbara replied, "I'd rather just move on, if you know what I mean.

It was now evening and Barbara sat on her bed in her hotel room. The effects of the cold had worn off, but she and Paul had been each given a room for the next day or two until they would be heading home.

Barbara looked down at the small card the nurse had given her as she turned it over and over in her hand. It read, Dr. Olivia Murphy, specialist in Family Psychiatry.

"I don't want this, I don't need this," Barbara said huffily, flipping the card into a wastebasket. "But what about Paul?" He had been surprisingly quiet since they'd been rescued. During the cab ride to the hotel he'd barely spoken to Barbara at all. Had Paul suffered some sort of emotional trauma because of what they had done the night before? Barbara didn't think so. Still, she had to find out where things would go for them from here. She had an idea. Paul's room was next to hers, making things even simpler.

There was a knock at Paul's door, and he went to answer it. Barbara noted that Paul was wearing one of the red terry-cloth robes provided for by the hotel. Perhaps he was about to go to sleep? Then again, Barbara was clad exactly the same way, so maybe that wasn't the case.

"Hi Paul," Barbara said cautiously, "I had to come see you." Barbara looked into Paul's eyes. Yes, he was still her son, but she saw much more in him too.

"About what?" Paul asked. Barbara had seen enough in Paul's composure to know that everything was going to be all right. And with that, she felt confident enough to continue. Barbara tugged at the knot in front of the robe and then slid it off her shoulders to ground at her feet. She was standing in front of Paul, completely nude. Paul responded by sheepishly removing his robe too. To Barbara's surprise, he too, had nothing on underneath.

"I guess we had the same idea," Paul said with a small chuckle. Barbara smiled warmly at Paul, feeling happier than she'd ever felt before. Hand in hand, they strolled casually over to the bed. And then they made love.

parkk84
parkk84
338 Followers