All Comments on 'Changes'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really enjoyed that

That was a really well written story, couldn't stop reading if I tried. Thanks.

Only bit of constructive criticism, and it didn't take anything away from the story, a couple of Mike's final lines didn't seem in character, but then again I suppose the whole experience changed him also, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really good story, congratulations

An intelligent well written and subtle erotic tale from an ordinary event. I had just read YLAs new story and now yours is even better. Sometimes two a week is good on Lit so two in a row is a minor miracle. Thanks again. -- UK CYNIC

AverageBearAverageBearabout 15 years ago
A touching (no pun intended) tale...

While I would have preferred a little fuller satisfaction for both Nikki and Mike, I genuinely enjoyed the story. Well-constructed character development, engaging dialogue, believable plot. You have become one of my favourite Lit authors (and "The Mouse That Roared" is among my all-time favourite erotic stories)...

BordermanBordermanabout 15 years ago
Loved it.

Fantastic story that got me as horny as hell.

I could picture the whole event.

Thanks Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOw long can one ramble on and say almost

nothing? Yes it was somewhat erotic what happened. But, the writer seems to think they are being paid by the word.

OscineMajorOscineMajoralmost 13 years ago
Thank You!

An excellent, well written story. The information absolutely necessary to establish her personae was naturally given without over emphasis. A romantically inclined reader could hope for some possibility of their getting to know each other better; but the premise of the category was fulfilled by this ending.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A most lovely piece

Not a word wasted. Just beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I have found a new writer to follow! Well written, and ... Mike was a luck guy!

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03about 11 years ago
Having a problem

I'm having a problem that you may not be able to help me in resolving. I think I might be addicted to your stories, having read six now and not being anywhere nearly sated. I laugh, I grin at the silliness, I'm often stimulated and then I get ready for the next story. They're too much fun and a naughty woman is a very nice thing to find. Please keep up the great writing.

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
Very entertaining

Personaly I would rather have a daughter helping me. Only one way to find out try it out myself.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, imagined I was in Mike's position and what a treat it would have been. A little nipple nibble would have been nice too. Is that greed or what!

DavBooDavBooabout 9 years ago
Love this

Another great read, I just love the way you tell your stories.

DavBooDavBooabout 9 years ago
Shopping

This story tells of one of the things that makes clothes shopping with your other half almost bearable, I just love when a shop has a slightly dodgy curtain on their changing rooms and I get to view ladies in various stages of dressing and un dressing.

Keep up the great work, keeping us all turned on. Dave...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...