Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in overdrive and I was wondering how I could play the whole thing out, how much more I could find out about myself... I was also wishing that I hadn't asked him to request assistance from Jennifer.

It was probably that last wish that had my heart leaping into my throat when I heard the guy's voice, whispering almost, from just beyond the curtain.

"Miss?"

More swallowing was required before I managed, "Yes?"

"The, er, assistant is busy on the phone but I took the liberty of scanning the rail for you and I think I've found what you were looking for."

My mind immediately decided I'd been wrong about this guy. He hadn't even tried to get the assistant! I pushed my head through the curtain, ready to take the dress and shoes, and draw an end to the whole business.

And then stopped.

The look on the guy's face -- apologetic and embarrassed -- told me that Jennifer really was busy, and that the guy really did think he was helping me.

Now here's a weird thing. My mood swung all the way back from indignation at the guy's cheek to it's earlier mood of daring and excitement -- and then kept swinging for a distance.

I smiled -- a genuine, if nervous, smile, "Oh, thank you. That's very kind." The swing continued, "Um... could I be ever so cheeky and ask one last little favour?"

The guy seemed to relax a little, "Certainly, miss."

"It's Nikki, by the way. Um, I was wondering if you could help me with the zip when I get it on. It's, um, a bit awkward."

The glance he gave to his mother's cubicle settled my nerves and when he said, "Well, if you're sure?" I felt a strange calm come over me -- although my excitement level rose.

"You're very kind," I told him, "I won't be a minute."

I took the dress from him and let the curtain fall back into place. With trembling fingers I took it from its hanger and slid it up my legs. It was much less of a struggle over my hips this time and it took no more than a couple of seconds to pull it onto my shoulders. Not giving myself a moment to think, I pulled back the curtain and smiled at the guy.

"Mike," he said.

"Pardon?"

"My name... is Mike. I thought after you told me that you're Nikki..."

"Oh right. Well, thank you, Mike." I turned my back to him and lifted my hair, "If you could just..."

"Right, right."

I sensed him step up behind me and then felt one of his hands brace against my back as the other fumbled for the zipper. He was obviously nearly as nervous as I was and this somehow reassured me -- on many levels.

As soon as the zipper was done up he stepped away and I turned to face him, impressed and comforted by the look of wistful embarrassment that he was wearing. "Thanks, you're a life saver."

He smiled then, that warm, genuine smile of earlier, "It was a pleasure."

I slipped on the shoes, made a show of viewing myself in the mirror and finally took a deep breath, "Um, I know I said one last favour but... well..."

"Yes?"

"My... um, the back of the dress is quite low and I don't really want to be showing off my bra straps... I was wondering if you could help with the zip again if I just quickly see what it's like without."

I'm not sure who was more surprised by my comment. Mike blushed but managed an 'of course', although his fingers were trembling even more noticeably when he helped unzip me.

Back in the cubicle, curtain firmly drawn, I unclipped my bra and shrugged it off before I could so much as think, although when the cold air crossed my hot nipples it was all I could do not to moan aloud. I could scarcely believe what I was doing -- let alone how excited I was.

The whole situation was snow-balling, but I reassured myself I was still in control before I dared pull back the curtain once more.

Even with the dress over my shoulders and with my boobs completely covered, I felt as if I were topless. The cool air was caressing the soft skin of my back like a lover -- an expert lover -- and as I turned that bare flesh towards Mike I felt such a surge of excitement that I gave an involuntary shudder.

As his fingers fumbled once more at the zipper I was having real difficulty in not moaning and it was almost a relief when it was closed and he stepped back.

"That feels better," I managed, "I guess it looks that way as well?"

"Oh yes," Mike nodded, his eyes fixed on mine.

I turned this way and that, "Not too revealing at the side, is it?" I knew that it wasn't, but this was fun!

"Not nearly enough... oh god, I'm so sorry!" Mike spluttered, "I don't know why I said... I mean-".

I laughed -- surprisingly easily under the circumstances, "It's okay. My fault entirely."

"Not at all. It was terrible of me. I'm so sorry."

"Oh, please don't be, Mike." I actually meant it, "I was hardly very careful with the curtain, was I?"

"Well... I shouldn't have looked then either."

"I think I might have been offended if you hadn't, but accidents are accidents and there's no harm done, is there?"

"No," he said after a pause. He managed a smile, "I guess it's my lucky day."

I was about to say something similar when his mother emerged from her changing cubicle.

"Michael, what are you doing?"

I waved, "He's just helping me. Sorry to call him away from you."

The old dear gave me a sceptical look, "Don't apologise dear. If you can get him to be helpful, you're a miracle worker." She glared at her son, "I shall be going on Jeremy's Lace Emporium and certainly do not require your presence there, I suggest you meet me back at the car in thirty minutes."

"Yes, mother."

With a final glare, the old woman tottered off to pay for her scarf. When she had disappeared from sight Mike turned to me, "Sorry about her."

"They can be a pain, can't they?"

"Some more than others."

"Well at least you have slightly less unfriendly company for a while now." I wasn't really sure what I was saying, and I was also wondering whether Mike would become a completely different character now that his mother had departed.

"Very pleasant company, indeed," he said, "And not just by comparison."

The warmth of his words -- coupled with a feeling of pity for him -- reassured me once more. And also set my pulse racing again. "You're very kind," I told him, "Now, where were we? Oh, yes, you're sure the dress is okay?"

"It's lovely," he said, "It really suits you."

"Thank you." I could see that he was both sincere and trying not to say anything more directly complimentary -- and for some weird reason, that got me even more excited. "I guess I'll have to get changed back into the dull stuff and go and pay for the dress, then."

"Of course," Mike said, hiding his disappointment fairly well.

"So," I said, my voice steadier than I felt it should be, "One last favour."

"Yes?"

I nodded over my shoulder, "The zip?"

"Oh right, of course."

I stepped back into the cubicle and lifted my hair, my back to Mike. My mind was racing and is the zip was drawn lower, my self-consciousness lowered with it. I suddenly wanted so much to take things just a little bit further -- to see exactly how my body would react and, oddly, because I felt that Mike deserved something more.

Mike's fingers pulled the zipper down slowly and although his motive was no doubt to prolong the moment, to me it felt somehow sensual. As the material loosened across my bust, my nipples pushed it forward and the heat in my groin intensified. That sensual feeling down my back returned.

I didn't want the moment to end -- but I equally wanted to give just that tiny bit more...

"Thanks," I said, my mind moving into overdrive, "If you're sure I'm not being a total pain, perhaps you could take the shoes back for me because I won't be buying them?"

"My pleasure, Nikki."

"Great." I turned and let everything happen, unplanned but controlled.

I lifted one foot, slipped of the shoe and handed it to Mike. I then went to lift the other foot. And stumbled.

The dress, fully unzipped, slipped forward. As I straightened to regain my balance, gravity took over and the dress slipped neatly down my body. I gasped -- partly a faked gasp, partly genuine shock because I was surprised at what I was allowing to happen -- and I brought my arms in tight to halt the progress of the dress.

I'd paused just for a fraction and it was enough to allow the top of the dress to slide over my breasts, baring them to Mike's hot gaze.

I fumbled and stammered and muttered and shook like a leaf as I sought to make myself decent, and all the while my excitement levels rose. Mike's eyes tried to stay on my face, but every time the flicked quickly towards my bare breasts I had another surge of excitement.

The strength of my reaction was astonishing and my ability to prolong the moment with my frantic fumbling was equally astounding. Most shocking of all was that I felt in complete control of everything -- except the levels of exhilaration.

I knew, of course, that my 'accidental' exposure was thrilling Mike, and that this was in itself increasing my own pleasure, but when I risked a quick glance down and saw a distinct bulge forming in Mike's sensible grey trousers... I felt a shock of pure ecstasy.

After what seemed like a minute but was probably no more than a few seconds, I managed to drag the top of the dress back over my breasts. Mumbling and stammering my apologies I stepped back and yanked the curtain across the gap between myself and Mike.

With a barely suppressed whimper I let the dress fall and stood there in my little white panties, staring down at my body in shock and delight. Mike -- a complete stranger -- had seen those breasts in all their naked glory. And I had loved it. More than loved it.

I could hear the blood pounding in my ears, could feel the warmth and wetness at my groin, and then, on top of all of the shock that I was already feeling, I felt a deeper stirring in the pit of my belly.

As I conjured up the image of Mike's face as his eyes were drawn to my bare breasts the stirring intensified. My breathing became heavier and I realised that I could reach a climax right there in the changing cubicle with no more than a gentle stroke or two. I could already scarcely believe that I had gotten so much pleasure out of letting Mike see my naked boobs for a few seconds, but this was beyond anything I could possibly have imagined.

That realisation in itself had my blood singing louder and it took every ounce of my self control not to touch myself, not to give in to the desire that was blazing in me.

Even so, had Mike not given a nervous little cough right at that second, I think I would have dropped to my knees and given in.

"Er... Nikki?"

"Y... yes?"

"I, er, need the other shoe if I'm going to take them back for you."

"Oh, right." I looked down and located the missing shoe, evidently having kicked it off at some point. I bent and retrieved it and then stared first at the curtain and then down at my still bared breasts. The shock was not so much fading, as being replaced by a far more insistent and urgent sense of the excitement of the situation. Despite that, I was still able to think clearly enough to wonder whether I should cover up before I allowed myself to do something even more outrageous than I had already done.

Something else sprang to mind and it had me poking my head outside of the cover of the curtain before I could make my mind up about dressing. "Um, Mike?"

He gave a nervous -- or maybe excited -- smile, "Oh, there you are. Yes?"

"Look... I know this sounds a bit silly, but I'd be really grateful if you didn't mention what happened to anyone. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before and... well, it's all rather... you know?"

"Embarrassing? Yes... yes, I agree. I mean, yes I won't say anything. That is, I mean, it'll never pass my lips."

I believed him immediately, "Thanks. I really mean that, Mike."

"And so do I. About the promise, I mean. God, if mother ever got to hear of it, she'd make my life hell." He looked up sharply, "Sorry, didn't mean to burden you with my problems, but just so you know I'm serious. And anyway.... I can tell... that is, I can see you're as flustered about this as me, so no worries, okay?"

I breathed a sigh of relief, only to find that my attack of nerves had given way to the excitement once more. If only guys realised that being open and honest can be so reassuring... "That's great, and... well, I guess if it had to happen, I'm glad it was someone decent and nice like you that got to benefit."

My comment seemed to shock Mike, "Really?"

"Honestly."

"I'm honoured. Really. I can't pretend I don't feel like the luckiest man on the planet right now, but for you to say that... well, it's... lovely." He coughed, "And, er, well, so are you. Lovely, I mean."

"Oh, thank you!" I could see the effort that it had taken him to say something so direct and between that and the deepening of his blush, I couldn't help but feel the excitement start to surge through me again, "But as for you being lucky, I think that tag belongs to me."

"Nonsense."

"Not at all." My mind was whirling again and my stomach was full of butterflies the size of pterodactyls, "And to prove a point, I'd consider it really fortunate if you were to stay on guard here rather than take the shoes back. If I fall through the curtain again getting dressed, I'd rather have someone I can trust out here to make sure nothing horrible happens. There's nothing to hang on to in their to keep my balance and I've got a terrible habit of tripping over at the best of times."

Mike took a moment to get himself under control before he managed to say, "I'd be delighted to if you're really sure..."

"I'm really sure. But I'd better get a move on before Jennifer comes looking for me."

"Of course. Absolutely."

I pushed the shoe through the gap in the curtain, "Perhaps you could hold onto that for me as well?"

"Yes, of course."

When Mike stepped forward to take the shoe I took a deep breath, "Perhaps you can stay that close as well. It'll block anyone's view if I do have another little accident."

"W...well, okay, but, er... I wouldn't exactly be able to, er, look away myself you know?"

"I know, and that sort of honesty is why I trust you enough to stand there." This was completely true. "And besides," I added, "You wouldn't be seeing anything you haven't already seen, would you?"

"Oh, right. I mean, I'm sorry about that, but-"

"Stop it!" I gave a nervous laugh, "We've already done that bit. Now I really had better get moving."

"Yeah," Mike's smile finally looked a little more relaxed, "And thanks."

"I was about to thank you, so I guess we should just both consider ourselves lucky and grateful."

"I certainly do."

"See you in a couple of minutes," I smiled and pulled back into the cubicle, letting the curtain fall back into place.

If the guy outside hadn't been quite so sober, genuine and decent there was no way I'd have gone as far as I already had -- and equally, there's no way I would have felt nearly so horny. My heart was still racing but the threat of imminent orgasm was now controllable, and I had a glorious moment when I felt nothing but certainty, control and an incredible excitement. I was scared in the nicest sort of way -- scared of just how much pleasure I was giving myself, but the sheer decency and honesty of Mike was the only thing making it all possible.

I knew that Jennifer would appear at any moment and that in any case, as soon as I had slipped on a couple of garments the whole episode would be over. I also knew that the chances of me ever doing something like this again were a little more remote than the chances of the average snowball's in hell. How much longer did I have? A minute? Two? Twenty seconds?

It just came to me -- I needed to finish this whole thing off with one final, daring little act. It would make everything perfect and it would satisfy every little ounce of curiosity I possessed.

It would also make Mike's day. Year.

I picked up my discarded bra and placed the cups over my breasts. The touch of my own hands sent a delicious shiver coursing through my belly -- a shiver that intensified as I took a deep breath and turned to face the curtain.

"Um, Mike?"

He gave a cough, "Yes?"

"I, um, feel really stupid but my hands are really shaking."

"I don't think that's silly," he said, "Mine are fairly shaky right now. Why does that make you feel silly?"

"Stupid," I managed a laugh, "I was kinda hoping you might be able to help here because I'm shaking so bad I can't get my bra done up."

There was silence for a few seconds. "And... er... I'm not exactly an expert."

"I don't suppose so, but at least you can see what you're doing whereas I'm trying to do it behind my back." I prayed that he didn't realise that most of us would simply spin the bra around and do it up at our bellies if it had a difficult catch.

"Er, I guess so, but... I mean are you sure? I'd have to sort of look at what I was doing."

"I'm sure. It's either that or I go back to work bra-less, and I really don't fancy that. Besides, like I said earlier, you've already seen plenty and this is a one-off situation."

"Completely unique." There was a distinct quaver in his voice, "And you're definitely sure?"

"Totally. Quick now."

I think that was more for my benefit before I lost my nerve, but in any case Mike pushed the curtain aside and stood staring intently at my face.

With one arm holding the cups of my bra in place I held up my other hand, "See? Shaking like a leaf."

Mike closed his eyes for a second, "Er, yes. What..." he stared into my eyes again, "What should I do?"

I turned my back to him and took a deep breath. Although Mike had seen a lot, he hadn't seen my butt in its tiny panties. Somehow I managed to say, "Just pull the two ends together and they kinda hook on."

I heard the curtain being pulled tight and felt Mike right up close behind me. He was at least six feet tall and I could feel his warm breath on the top of my head, and the heat of his body radiating so close to me.

His fingers, shaking more than my own, skittered across the bare flesh of my back as he grabbed the ends of the bra straps, "S...sorry. And I should warn you, I've never actually done this before."

"I can't say I've ever had it done for me before," I managed, now acutely aware -- and delighted -- that with his height advantage and his proximity, Mike would be able to see down my chest from where he was standing.

As soon as I felt the bra straps touching I flexed my shoulders ever so slightly and said a bright 'thank you' -- deliberately making sure that the bra wasn't fastened, but pretending that I though it was. I took my arm away from where it was holding the cups in place and started to turn even as Mike began to warn me that he hadn't actually got the straps hooked. As my arm descended, so, of course, did the bra.

Mike reacted faster than me (not hard since I was being deliberately obtuse) and as he grabbed at the falling garment I brought my other hand up quickly.

The move was obviously unplanned but it was simply perfect. Mike's quick reaction allowed him to catch the edge of one of the bra cups on two finger -- but my hand pushed both the bra and Mike's hand onto my chest, the momentum sliding his hand upwards until it came to rest against the underside of my left breast.

We both froze and our eyes locked on my once again exposed boobs -- and on Mike's hand resting against me, my own hand holding it there.

If I'd thought that what I was experiencing earlier was excitement, then there can't be a word in any language for what I felt right then. The sensation of Mike's palm against the soft, smooth skin of my breast sent a bolt of pure ecstasy into my groin and I let out a wavering moan.