Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise had Mike pulling his hand away in a flash (so to speak) and he started to stammer apologies. I just shook my head until he stopped.

"Mike, please don't say sorry again."

"Why? I mean I just-"

"Listen." I glanced down at my breasts and then back into his fevered eyes, "This may sound like total bull, but I've never experienced anything like this and if you think you're lucky, then I promise you I'm luckier. I'll never have the nerve to do anything like this again, but..." As the truth came pouring out of me my excitement took on a new, fervid quality, "But... I'm enjoying it more than I can ever tell you."

"I d-doubt that," he managed, "I mean the luck thing."

"It was an accident, but now it's happened I just have to tell you that it's doing things to me that I've never felt before and I'm just so glad that it was someone like you that saw me because if it had been anyone else then I guess none of the rest of it would have happened, and Mike, I have to tell you this because you're decent," I took a quick gap of breath, "I have to tell you that when I asked for your help with the bra I could have managed on my own but I didn't really plan on doing anything more than letting you see a little more of me for a few seconds and not standing here half naked and loving it every time you take a peek at my boobs and more than all of that I never planned for you to touch me but now that you have I just have to explain how excited that's got me and I'm just so glad you're so nice and I really, really hope you don't think I'm some sort of dirty, twisted, bitch-"

"No! Oh, god, Nikki, no of course not. You're just... gorgeous and, er, did you really mean that you enjoyed me looking and... er, everything else."

I spread my arms, "Oh yeah. But this really is a one-off thing and by my guess, I reckon we've only got a few seconds before someone comes along."

"You promise me you were being serious about everything?" Mike's voice was low and urgent.

"Totally."

Mike swallowed, "Then if we've only got a few seconds, I just... I just want so much to..."

He had raised his hands in front of his chest and the realisation of what he wanted to do had my heart hammering in my chest. "You'll never tell a soul?"

"Not a chance. This is a one-off and a perfect secret."

The honesty radiated off of him almost as much as his excitement, "I guess... I guess we'd better make the most of it then."

Mike's hands slowly turned so that his palms hovered an inch in front of my bare breasts. He looked deep into my eyes, gave a small, tight smile and mouthed 'thank you'. With a gentleness that I adore, his palms closed over my breasts and his fingers stroked the soft, upper slopes.

The effect was electric and a lightning bolt of delicious ecstasy struck deep within my belly. I had closed my eyes at the first touch of Mike's hands on my breasts but as the lightning ignited something deep within me, they sprang open. I gave a long, shuddering gasp and clasped my hands over Mike's in case he mistook my reaction for displeasure.

My movement brought a gasp from him and his hands squeezed gently, his eyes locked on my body and his fingers.

The sensation inside me intensified so quickly that I was taken completely off guard. It was exactly like the sensation I'd gotten earlier when I knew that I could bring myself to orgasm right there in the changing cubicle -- but it was also exactly different because this time the pressure was higher and the speed with which it come upon me left me no time for even the slightest attempt at control.

I gave another shuddering gasp as I realised that an orgasm wasn't just possible -- it was now unstoppable. I shook my head in disbelief as the first tremor struck and I squeezed Mike's hands harder, trying to let him know that if he let go now I might just have to kill him.

This guy might have been a middle-aged mummy's boy, but he wasn't so naïve the he didn't quickly realise what was happening. As the shudders intensified, he slipped his left hand free and placed it on my right butt cheek, squeezing deliciously even as he pulled me close.

The feel of his rock hard cock pressing into my stomach freed my orgasm and I buried my head in his chest, giving in completely to the tidal wave that coursed through me. At its peak I felt Mike shuddering as well and the realisation that he was coming too had me moaning deep in my throat.

As wave after wave crashed through me I pushed Mike's right hand lower until he cupped my mound, his fingers stroking more pleasure from me through the thin, damp material of my little panties.

Just as I thought I was regaining control the realisation that we could be caught washed it away and I was gasping and moaning as more waves of intense delight swept through me.

If, at that point, Mike had unzipped... I would have been helpless to refuse him. If I'd had more control of my body, I might even have started fumbling at his fly.

I'm glad, now, that we didn't. If I'm honest, I think any more pleasure would have melted my brain.

Finally the shudders quietened to occasional tremors and I came to my senses to find my hands locked behind Mike's neck. His right hand was stroking my left breast and the sensation sent one last, large aftershock coursing through me.

As the last of the orgasm drifted away I was shocked -- again -- to find that I felt not a single ounce of embarrassment. Maybe I was just too high, but I don't think so. I cupped Mike's hand in my own and stared up into his eyes. "Thank you."

"Thank you." He even managed to smile.

"The best one-off accident ever?"

"Oh yeah. The best ever."

I glanced at the curtain, "Do you think..."

"Jennifer walked past about five minutes ago and I just called out that we were fine."

"She didn't get suspicious?"

Mike gave a low laugh, "She thinks I'm a total mummy's boy and probably that I was just being a good boy scout and helping you tie your laces or something."

"See?" I grinned, relieved, "I knew I was the luckiest one."

"We could argue that one for a long time, but I guess that's not going to happen, right?"

I nodded, "I guess not. This has been incredible... but I don't think we'd ever get better than what just happened." Once more, I knew the words were true as soon as I said them.

When Mike returned the nod and whispered 'yeah' I felt a surge of something close to affection for him.

"I guess I'd better get dressed then and get out of here before we're arrested or something."

"Unfortunately yes, although I think it might be worth getting busted. You really are the most amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

"And you're pretty wonderful yourself," I told him, seriously, "I could never have had such a wonderful experience if you weren't so... well, nice. Meeting you has changed me."

Mike smiled, "I can only guess that it's for the better, but I'm just happy that I was the one."

Our mutual admiration society meeting was brought to an abrupt end by Jennifer's voice from outside, "Everything okay in there?"

Mike cleared his throat, "Fine thanks. I think Nikki can sort out the rest for herself now."

"Well, if you're sure?"

I bent and grabbed my bra, "Yes, fine thanks. Mike's been a great help but I can cope on my own now."

Mike grinned and made to push through the curtain. On impulse I grabbed his arm and craned upwards, planting a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth, "Thanks!"

He hesitated before leaning down and returning the kiss, a gentle press of his lips against mine. He broke the kiss and our eyes locked. He was seeking permission and I soon realised what for. I nodded and whispered 'one last time'.

Mike's right hand rose to my breasts and stroked them, sending the gentlest of tremors through me. His touch was both sensual and intimate -- and it made me feel for a few seconds as if I was someone very, very special.

When he finally sighed and turned away, the sense of loss was palpable.

I stepped back as he pushed through the curtain and hurriedly pulled on my winter clothes before taking a few seconds to compose myself. When I was reasonably sure that I didn't look too much like a woman who had experienced the climax of her life, I picked up the dress and strode over to the cash register where Jennifer was waiting.

We exchanged all the usual pleasantries as I paid for the garment, and I resolutely ignored what I thought was a knowing look from the woman. I also made sure that she didn't notice me trying to see if Mike was waiting outside.

With my dress finally paid for, I walked out into the mall and looked in both directions.

Mike was nowhere to be seen and I nodded to myself. Part of me was disappointed, but another part thought that this was perfect. I now had the most perfect memory of a most perfect experience -- a life changing experience -- and it was beautifully encapsulated for all time. If I never saw Mike again, then we'd never try to recapture the moment and would therefore leave it completely unsullied.

I set off back to the office, my entire body feeling warm and satisfied, an inner glow lightening my steps.

Back at my desk I was just getting back into the werewolf romp when another editor, Suzy wandered over.

"Hey Nikki," she pointed at the bag in which my new dress nestled, "I don't think I've ever known you to go shopping at lunchtime."

I gave her a mischievous smile, "Oh, it made a pleasant change."