All Comments on 'Changing Rooms Ch. 03'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Wow! Adding Amanda was a nice twist

Are we done?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
I hope you aren't done

Want more of this story. Please

Saevont11Saevont11almost 7 years ago

Great story, you are very talented.

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Why

Was enjoying this right up to the point the ex got involved and jjust jumped to the end to leave this. Don't like it when others get involved with family love it should be left between them. RUINED

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Son takes his mom to bed fucks her hope she got pregnant keeps giving him more kids.I know because I knocked up my mom not just once but 3 times.she has set of massive tit real large nipples one of the hairiest cunt I ever seen goes from bottom of her navel to top of the crack of her ass.she stand 5'4ins weighs 160lbs.told her never shave cunt like it the way it is.even had some friends over they saw her walking around naked.told go get piece of ass told get in living room.which she did and told get on your back spread that hairy cunt for us.we all got naked and ganbanged her she screaming from getting all her holes fucked the sametime plus we left bite marks on her too.when we finished she was sore in both cunt and ass.told the you come over anytime fuck her.but it has to be every guy fucking her holes at the same time.

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
Best thing I've read in a long while!!

Very refreshing ! Everything in place! WELL DONE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I loved all 3 parts. I think there may be room for a 4th part.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I'm glad you wrote this

I'm also glad others liked Ch 03. It just wasn't for me. sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

How did he not slap the shit out of that stupid bitch and throw her ass out in the street why did he even bother wasting his time getting her a drink, should have just straight told her to go fuck herself and stay the hell out of their lives......

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

Bringing Amanda back into his life was so weird. I'm not sure what the purpose was and the story suffered for it. Could it be that the author really wanted to bring a third person in for a girl-girl scene just to end the story with a bang?

weddressweddressover 5 years ago
Nice twist on awesome story

Love your style and the way you keep him in mystery until it slaps him upside the head. Great sex too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
9.9/10

Was such a sexy story until the ex wife was included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

But secretly I wanted other men to join

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fuck it

I wanted other men to join.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great series, sad that Ex reappears

No need for that part with Ex. Could have used that time to go into super extra detail about first day at work, more panty inspections, and slutty co-worker jealousy at the office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
another fag story

author is fixated on assholes, all these stories should be in the gay section

"I'd heard correctly. My mother was asking me to fuck her in the ass"

even the commenters are asking for more men\

get out of this section

sunburycdsunburycdover 5 years agoAuthor
"Another fag story"

I think anonymous you've commented on another of my stories with an equally inane point. You seem very cofused as to what "gay" sex is. It involves two men, not a man and a woman. Glad to clear that up for you. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want more chapters

This is a different anonymous. That was great! I want more chapters to this story. I want the story to go in the direction of still just them with the occasional other woman involved (no more men, my personal opinion) but have the some wear some woman pantyhose and bodysuits to fuck his mom in.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

You are a master storyteller! I know it started quickly but it was damn good as are all of the stories of yours that I have read. I'm pretty happy whenever I see that you release a new story.

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63almost 5 years ago
More

Please continue the series. Great comment back to anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the series. Please continue and I will read more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Can't get married...

... the boss knows she's his mom.

I like the ass play, and the spanking. Just don't get carried away.

He may need spanking on occasion as well.

Good job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

That turned out much better than I expected! A son/mom/ex-wife threeway?? Smoking hot! Though it's been over 2.5 years since chapter three was published, since you're still writing, there's still hope for a chapter four! Five stars and a favorite point!

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
"Just neighbors. Nice family, they have twins, a boy and a girl."

Are the above referred twins Thomas and Amy from "Delightful Renovation"? I think, yes... Thank you Sir for the wonderful easter egg and goes without saying, for the story.

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
I used to like your stories of intimacy between two loving people, not this.

You are free to write what you want. Having a little bit of a heads up rather than being let into a situation I would not otherwise venture into makes me feel betrayed. I've enjoyed and read many of your other stories that involve just the mother and son's intimacy. This turns it into something dirty and involving an element of betrayal. I say that because that's how I felt when I read the part the Amanda character revealing her secret behind the scenes role in all of this. It seems as if the sun would have been more than happy to have just been with his mother and she with him. You live and you learn. I guess trusting porn writers is not always the smart thing to do even though they can write a series of really decent, honest, and healthy stories of intimacy. I'm a 63-year-old widower and partially disabled veteran. I don't like deceptions especially when you win the trust of a reader over a period of time. It doesn't show talent, just deceitful cleverness on the part of a writer who leads you down the Garden Path and turns on the hose to the reader. I left the story when the Amanda character started intimately touching the mother. I no longer cared for the characters at that point or the story. I just came to the end here and I agree with the other readers who are upset with the author for doing this to them. You're not going to get five stars out of me this time. I wish there was one for a big FU.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story and well written. To bad the story didn't continue a bit farther as it appeared that mom might be pregnant and that would have been an interesting story. Well done 5++ stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the read but I have to agree with HealingArtist about betrayal. I tend to write it off as too much work to go back and rewrite the story and move on. But there is a let down when the stage is set and then changes like that. I still gave it 4 stars and do appreciate the story. Thanks

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series of stories very much, it is very well written and told............():\

Cactus99Cactus99about 1 year ago

anymore to this ?? please continue !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story, but am a little confused. If mom told Amanda about what she did, and they spoke to each other, mom obviously new the condition of their marriage. Suffice as to say, the divorce may have been known about by mom. Did mom and Amanda talk about the divorce prior to its execution? Was the divorce planned by both of them in order to allow mom to seduce her son? Seems like a huge betrayal on both their parts. Seems like the three way that happened after the basketball game should have happened before the divorce. Just my thoughts. 5⭐

mammoetmammoet8 months ago

Loved it, chapter 4 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES