All Comments on 'Chaperone'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Already Entered

I think a story about you pretending to be a woman is funny, not sure everyone will think that, but at least it's short, you go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nirvana

Donna has had a curiosity for years and being a chaperone for her younger sister led her to fulfill her fantasy with a reality and now she is in nirvana. She will want more and leave her husband for the promise land. Nicely written tale and maybe there will be further adventures on how Donna and her sister made out. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nasty Old Fag

Now you'r just trying to piss people off, sorry, you don't write well enough.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
really hot

i loved it , seemed real very believable, i can see why she had to suck the first guy, kinda surprised he did not want to see her again had to know she was married also, not sure i would have just dropped to my knees for the second guy that quick need more foreplay there

she was not a black cock slut yet , but well on her way , we all know she has to have more and more black cocks

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
great

wonderful, a real turn on, i feel why she had to have him , esp since sis had just gulped down some tasty black cum , i know the zone she was in when the second one wanted his cock sucked, she is hooked now will have to be back to suck and eventually she will begged to have the fuck of her life with bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
3 hours later....

When I got home at 4 AM, I got the shock of my life when I found all my belongings thrown into boxes piled in the middle of the driveway. I tried to get into the hous but my key didn't work. Frantic, I rang the doorbell and pounded on the door, pleading with my husband to let me into our house! After 15 minutes, I tried calling our home number on my cell. After four rings, I heard the answering machine kick in. Instead of the regular greeting that I had recorded, the message monotone in my husband's voice stated that I could no longer be reached at this number because I no longer lived here. The message then gave out my cell number!

bettylusvitbettylusvitabout 14 years ago
really good

i loved it , a big turn on, almost cum just reading , and really true sounding

lin4_69lin4_69about 14 years ago
wwow

have always wanted to go to a zebra club never had the courage maybe now i can, a really hot story that was well done, i am sure donna will be back soon

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

A destroyed marriage, and for what? I guess I should have known where you were taking this story and just passed...my fault for reading it. I just hate the thought of the pain that is caused by such behaviour, what happened to love, what happened to marriage? Only thing that would make this a good story is chapter two where the husband finds out his wife has cheated and kicks her to the curb...I really really dislike ruined marriages, but I hate seeing cheaters get away with cuckolding their partners worse. Better to kick her to the curb and try to find a wife that loves you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Glad

I don't know anyone like the author, the slut in the story, the sluts that write about how hot this is. I must live on another planet, thank God for that. Not sure how happy and well adjusted any of you are, but not my problem. Didn't like this story at all, suprise, suprise.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
very real and hot

i can see this being true, she has gotten a "taste" of black cock so she will have to be bred soon, she might have reservations for little l while but it has to happen

then more and more often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very good

You and your sister have it bad alright, sounds like nothing except big black cocks are going to keep your pussies or mouths satisfied. Go girls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Short but HOT!!

Being a married white woman this has to be a major fantasy of other white women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the asses w/o names wrote: "this has to be a major fantasy of other white women?"

I'd like to reply. Only the brain dead desease wanting nigger loving bitches who are rel whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife my black whore

My white wife loves black cocks. She loves fucking black men and I encourage her to do so. Our sex life is great. After she fucks a black man she comes home and we have a great fuck. My wife is allowed to fuck any black man she wants. She goes on dates with black men and they share her with their friends. I now enjoy sucking black cocks before and after they fuck my wife. Walt...

rachael11566rachael11566about 13 years ago
goes for me too.

i have been a bbc slut for twelve years now. and still can never get enough of that black cock. they are so powerful.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Nice

This was a really nice story. It appears that the wife is turning into a white slut for black cock just like her sister. The next step for her is to be bred by a black as all white women should be. All white women should have at least one black baby, preferably two before they have a white baby.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Sounds like my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous