Chapman & Associates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita started to moan into Ariel's mouth and pull Tess's hair. Tess was fucking the girl unmercifully with that talented tongue as her climax hit. She let go of Ariel and took Tess's head in both hands and began working her pussy up and down on Tess's mouth. "Holy shit." She screamed. "Oh my, fuck me, God damn it." She gasped, she was panting and rocking her ass and her stream was flowing like a faucet. "Fuck, fuck, oh yes." She fucked Tess for all she was worth, rubbing her cunt up and down on her mouth and Tess continued to use her tongue to drive the girl crazy. Rita finally fell backwards into the desk but held onto Tess's hair, her legs now in the air and her ass still humping away.

It was a few minutes before Ariel was able to untangle Rita and free Tess. She helped her to her feet and down the hall to find her clothes. Ariel sat quiet and watched Tess as she dressed, still admiring her fantastic body. When Tess stepped into her shoes, Ariel walked with her to the entrance, unlocked the door and handed Tess a very generous tip. When Tess was gone, she relocked the door and went back to her office.

Rita was still lying on the desk and the two women were still nude. Ariel pulled a drawer open and removed a leather harness. She stepped in to it and adjusted it to fit tightly around her waist and thighs. When she looked up, Rita was watching her. Ariel reached into the drawer and removed a long thick black dildo about ten inches long. When it was attached to the harness she moved to in front of Rita.

Rita was trying to stand, moving her head from side to side. Ariel helped her up and then turned her to face the desk. As she pushed the girl back down, Rita mumbled, "No, please, not."

Ariel ran the black rubber dong up and down her slit gathering moisture and then aimed it at Rita's sex. It was going to be a long, long night for pretty Rita.

A special favor

On one Friday afternoon Tess's cell buzzed and she checked her message as she was driving out of the university after her last class of the week. "Can you come to the office now? Respond"

Tess pulled to the curb and sent a text back. "On my way."

"Great, thanks." Was the reply.

When Tess walked into the reception area at Chapman and Associates, Anna pointed to Zoe's door and said. "She's waiting. Go on in."

Tess walked in Zoe's office to find Zoe talking to a well dressed woman of around forty who obviously like jewelry, lots of jewelry.

Zoe held out her hands and Tess took them. "Claire, this is Tess."

Tess looked at the woman who was checking her out from head to toe. When her eyes met Tess's she smiled and then she looked at Zoe and said "So where do we go from here?"

"Lets all set down, shall we?" Claire sat in an armchair and Tess sat on the sofa. Zoe walked around and set next to Tess. When they were all settled Zoe said. "OK, here's the deal. First and most important, this is entirely up to you. You can say yes, you can say no. Either way, life will go on uninterrupted."

Tess looked at Claire and then to Zoe. Zoe continued. "Claire has a client and by the way, Claire in normally sort of a competitor of ours but our client bases rarely interact if you see my meaning, so we have on real problems with each other." Zoe paused deciding how to proceed. "Any way, this client called in at the last minute and Claire does not have anyone suitable for the outcall. We were wondering if you were interested." The two women looked at Tess and waited.

"Can I get a few more details?" Tess asked.

"It pays three thousand, your share." Claire said.

"That's a lot of money, what's it for?" Tess replied.

Zoe spoke up. "It's a couple, husband and wife. She is twenty and gorgeous I hear. He is a professional basketball player. He's very tall, very well endowed and very African American."

When she looked at Tess, she was surprised to she her shrug her shoulders. "Well, again, the wife is white, if that matters, and you will be with both of them. They are said to be very sexual and like to make a long night if it when they come to town." Zoe looked at Claire. "Anything else she should know?"

Claire spoke. "He is said to be a bit kinky but has always accepted the word 'NO' when the girl says it. And it has never effected the girl getting paid the full amount."

"Well alright then." Tess said. "Where and when?"

Zoe was quite surprised and must have looked it. "Actually, it's been a while since I was with a man and well, a black man has always been on my bucket list."

They gave Tess the details and she was off for home to get ready for the evening. Passing by Anna's desk she got a second surprise when Anna handed her a thousand dollars to cover her last visit to the doctor. Now that's health insurance.

At eight o'clock, she was finally ready to leave her apartment, her dorm room had been cast off for greater comforts months ago, She selected three inch black heals, a short black dress and black silk panties, no bra, easy on, easy off she thought. She wore minimal makeup and didn't really need that and clear lip-gloss. She was stunning when she knocked on the door of room 1545 at the Westchester hotel.

As the door opened, it revealed a tall slim blonde with an angelic face wearing a bathrobe and slippers. "Hi." The girl said. "I'm Stacy."

"I must be early.' Tess said.

The girl giggled. "Oh no, I always dress like this when Jason and I are going to have a guest. Like you, I mean." She giggled again.

"Then I'm Tess." Tess said.

"Well come on in Tess." She stepped aside and pulled the door wide. As Tess entered the room no one else was visible but there was sounds coming from the bath. "Jason, our guest is here." Stacy called out. "He's always primping." Stacy said.

Stacy had scooted up on the bed and had crossed her legs revealing a lot of long tanned leg. About then the bathroom door opened and when Tess looked, she was face to face with a gorgeous black man with a rippled abdomen, muscled arms and thick shoulders. That's when she realized he was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers with an impressive bulge. He smiled and Tess smiled and Stacy giggled. "This is going to be one great night.' Stacy said.

Stacy stood up and came to Tess. "Jason, set down. I'm going to unwrap our new friend." Jason crawled up on the bed laying on his side and watching. Stacy moved behind Tess and unzipped her dress. She eased it over her shoulders and down her waist revealing her small firm breasts. Stacy worked the dress over Tess's hips and knelt down so Tess could step out of it. When Stacy stood back up, she took the dress to the closet and put it on a hanger. Tess looked at her and then at Jason and he smiled at her and shrugged.

When Stacy returned, she moved behind Tess again and knelt down once more. She slipped Tess's shoes off and set them to one side. Stacy ran her hands up the sides of Tess's legs and over her hips. They moved to Tess's front and over her silk covered mound and then over her ass cheeks. Finally Stacy's fingers found their way inside the waistband and began to pull her panties down. Once on the floor Tess raised one foot and then the other and Stacy stood up. She brought the panties to her nose and inhaled and then tossed the panties at Jason who caught them.

Stacy kissed along Tess's shoulder from behind her. She whispered. "It's sort of like a bridal bouquet. Who ever catches it gets to be next." Stacy cupped her breasts. "Are you OK with Jason being first?"

"I'm fine." Tess said.

Stacy's hand ran along Tess's spine and finding her tight butt, caressed it. "Good." She said. "I prefer to go second." Her hand urged Tess toward the bed and she said. "Up you go."

Tess climbed onto the bed next to Jason as Stacy made her way to the opposite side. Once there she looked at Tess as she reached for Jason's boxers. She slowly pulled then down and over his hips. As they pulled over his crotch a massive member flopped free and Tess could not look away. Stacy freed the boxers and tossed them. When she turned back to see Tess looking intently at Jason's cock, she took it in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Stacy asked as she stroked its entire length. Tess surly agreed but remained quiet. Stacy lowered her head and licked the head of it. Her right hand reached out to find Tess's hand and as she said, "It's delicious." She brought Tess's hand the Jason's cock and Tess wrapped her hand around it. Stacy moved away as Tess began to stroke the big dick and she could feel it begin to grow and stiffen.

Tess felt the bed give as Stacy had moved to the opposite side of the bed and was now beside her. She kissed Tess on the cheek. "Taste him." She urged and Tess lowered her mouth and forced her lips over the fat head. Her tongue began to make circles around it and her cheeks massaged it. Stacy's hand was rubbing her neck and she was kissing her back and down her arm.

"Are you on the pill?" Stacy whispered.

Tess nodded and grunted. "Uh huh."

"Good." Stacy said, "Jason likes to enjoy his girls bareback." She rubbed Tess's back. "I like it that way to." She added.

"Suck him baby. Suck him real good. His cock gets as hard as a steel rod. You're going to love it." Tess was getting very aroused and was now bobbing on Jason's cock and was trying to force more and more of the huge member into her mouth. It was hitting the back of her throat and her hand was stroking the full length if it.

When Jason took her shoulders and lifted her off of him she tried to resist, wanting to continue to suck the biggest cock she had ever had her hand wrapped around. Jason pulled her to him and rolled her on her back. "You were just doing too good of a job baby. Any longer and you would have got your very first load of black sperm in that pretty little mouth of yours." He lowered his big lips and kissed Tess. When he pulled away he asked. "This is your first time isn't it?"

Tess nodded. Jason's knees pushed her legs wide apart as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her pussy. He rubbed it along her labia lips and she was very wet. Jason smiled. He wiggled it and the big head found her entrance. "You just relax baby." Jason flexed his hips and the fat head pushed into her.

Tess gasped as the head slid in and was followed by another two inches. She pulled her legs into the air and along Jason's sides and he shoved again and the big cock entered her to six inches and it took her breath. It was so fat that she was being spread wider than she ever had. Jason pulled out until only the head remained and then he shoved sending eight inches in to Tess. Tess gasped again and cried out. She wanted to say wait or stop but she remained quite.

Jason began a slow in and out using four inches strokes and Tess began to respond to him. Her lips found his neck and she sucked on it as he fucked her. Stacy was again setting on the edge of the bed and she was running her hand up and down Tess's thigh and along her calf. If Tess knew, she did not react. She was in heaven being fucked by this beautiful black athlete and in the throws of a major orgasm.

Jason pulled his cock out to the head once more and before Tess could brace herself, Jason sank his entire ten-inch length into her. He hit her depths and immediately withdrew again. With the head now at Tess's entrance, he paused and then slowly began to slide the huge cock into her. As it disappeared, she sucked in her breath and took his dick without a word until it once more was buried inside her sex. He was so enormous she was sure the head of it was inserted directly into her womb.

Jason's tempo increased and Tess let him take her as he pleased. Long steady full strokes were now plunging in and out of her. She grunted every time his big balls slapped against her ass. Tess was in heaven and Jason was starting to fuck her with real aggression. He was slamming into her, forcing her into the mattress and puling it out of her and slamming in again.

Tess road a second climax as Jason continued to fuck her right through it

Jason's hands worked under Tess and were cupping her ass and pulling her up as he shoved his big cock into her. Tess had wrapped her legs around his waist and she was clinging to him as she was fucked as never before.

Tess heard Jason Grunt and felt his body tense and she knew she was going to receive his black seed. She kissed his chest and pleaded for him to take her and Jason pulled nearly free and shoved it deep into her and held himself there as he pumped load after load of sperm into his new lover. She came on his dick for a third time as his sperm invaded her.

Tess moaned as each one sprayed into her and she held still wanting more long after Jason was spent. It was just a few moments before Jason leaned back and kissed Tess on the lips. "You are fantastic." He said.

"Yes, you are." Tess whispered. When Jason started the long pull out of her, Tess squeezed her vaginal muscles as tight as possible in an attempt to make the moment last.

When he finally popped free, Tess felt her legs being pushed together and her knees were brought up against her chest. "Hold your legs." Stacy said and Tess wrapped her arms around her knees and pulled them tight against her chest. She then felt something being inserted into her vagina but it wasn't uncomfortable and she was in such ecstasy that she did not protest.

Jason had left the bed and gone into the bathroom. Stacy had freed Tess's legs that were now spread out on the bed. Stacy was lying beside her and caressing her breast and kissing her shoulder. When the bathroom door opened and Jason returned. Tess looked at the man who had just fucked her like no one else ever had. Jason sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hand over his wife's hip and down her thigh. He leaned in and kissed her and whispered. "So what are you waiting for?"

"That." She said as if Jason had just given her permission to proceed and he had. Stacy turned Tess's face to hers and she kissed her as if they were long time lovers. Their tongues played together in each other's mouths and Stacy's hands ran over Tess's chest and down her stomach and over her mound causing Tess to moan into Stacy's mouth. Stacy began to kiss her way down Tess's body. She sucked her breasts and licked her navel and finally ran her tongue over Tess's now sensitive clit.

Stacy moved to between Tess's legs and Tess felt the same sensation as Stacy worked a rubber plug in and out of her vagina. Tess raised her head as Stacy pulled it free. The rubber plug was about three inches long with a fat spot in the middle and it was coated with Jason's cum. Stacy smiled and then brought the plug to Tess's lips and Tess parted them to accept it into her mouth. She looked at Jason still setting on the bed and she sucked his cum from the plug. Stacy turned it loose leaving it in Tess's mouth. She said. "We didn't way to lose any of this sweet nectar now did we."

Stacy lowered her mouth to Tess and began to lick her between her labia. Tess moaned and the rubber plug fell free. She laid her head back as she realized what was happening. Stacy was after Jason's seed. "Oh yea." She said. Tess reached for Stacy's head and urged her to continue her search.

Stacy made long slow passes with her tongue gathering up every drop of Jason's sperm and drew it into her mouth and swallowed. Tess could hear her lick and then swallow and she was becoming aroused at the idea. More and more seeped from Tess's sex as Stacy licked her.

After a long while of writhing and moaning Jason whispered for Stacy to roll onto her back and she did. He then told Tess to set up and straddle her and she did. It was the move that drove Tess over the top again. From this angle, the last of Jason's excess seed could drip onto his wife's waiting lips. Stacy's tongue was deep in her still gaping vagina as her fourth climax crashed over her.

Tess had fell forward at some point and then rolled onto her side. Her eyes were closed but she could hear the sounds in the room. Soft voices, movement, someone drinking maybe, no, someone sucking. Tess slowing opened her eyes. Stacy was on her stomach and Jason was standing at the end of the bed. His cock was half hard and Stacy had about five inches in her mouth. Jason and fucking it in and out of her mouth and she was slurping on it.

When Jason saw that Tess was back in the present he pulled back and his dick arced out in front of him. Stacy turned her head to look at Tess. She smiled and leaned over and kissed her. "You need to go home or you want to play with us a while longer?"

Tess shook her head. "No." she said. "I'll stay."

"Then take over for me." She said. Jason moved a couple of feet in Tess's direction and Tess slowly scooted to the end of the bed. She took Jason's cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She was on her stomach and could not move on him like she wanted.

Jason brought a hand to the side of her head and then his other one, "Let me do this. Just lay still." Jason began to slowly rock his hips allowing a couple of inches of cock ease in and out of Tess's mouth. "Very nice." He said. He continued to fuck her mouth adding another inch as he went. "A little more?" He asked.

Tess nodded. Her tongue was working at the big head in her mouth and her lips were spread tight around it.

Jason pulled his cock out until Tess's lips closed and then he offered it to her again and they spread wide and he pushed five inches down her throat. Tess gagged and Jason pulled free again. He pressed it to her lips once more. "Again." he said. In it slid, six inches and it hit the back of her throat and then he pulled back but not out. :Let's try that a while." He said.

Jason began to fuck Tess's mouth shoving into her until she would gag and then pulling out so she only held the fat head and in again, over and over. Stacy was on the bed beside Tess and she was rubbing up and down her back and over her ass. Stacy let her fingers slip down between Tess's legs and explore her vagina as Tess continued to take her husbands cock into her throat.

Stacy leaned over and began kissing Tess's back and over her ass cheeks. Stacy slowly and gently slid her hand under Tess's stomach almost without notice. Once there she continued to kiss along her spine and began to gently lift Tess's midsection. Slowly, gently she worked and finally she took a fat pillow and pushed it under her and Tess settled down, now with her ass well elevated without notice as Jason watched and slowly fucked his new lover's mouth.

He hit the back of her throat each time before he pulled out and returned again. His cock was hard once more and he was about to enjoy her for a second time.

Jason pulled his cock free and patted Tess's head and whispered. "Lay still." He moved to the edge of the bed and crawled up behind Tess. Placing his knees on either side of her hips and held his huge tool and aimed it at her sex once more. Tess was on her stomach and she arched her back as she felt the big cock rum against her pussy. She was aching to feel it inside of her again.

When the head entered her she moaned for the feeling she knew was coming. She raised her ass and four inches sank into her. Jason held still and let Tess raise her ass and settle back to her pillow and rise up again. Tess fucked her black lover trying on each stroke to get her ass higher in the air so she could feel more of Jason's cock inside her.

Stacy knelt at the end of the bed and turned Tess's head to the side so she could kiss her mouth. Their tongues played together as Jason knelt behind her and Tess shoved back onto his massive length. The whole thing was so erotic to Tess that she began fucking faster and sucking at Stacy's mouth until a climax crashed through her. Her body tensed and her ass started vibrating and she came on Jason's cock yet again.