Chapman & Associates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason remained still until her climax had subsided and then took one of her legs and pushed it wide out of his way. He then did the same with her other leg. Stacy had left Tess's mouth and was at the side of the bed. She took hold of Tess's right leg and began to pull it toward the edge of the bed. The angle forced her to arch her back and lift her ass in the air. Tess then felt a strap being wrapped around her leg at the knee.

Jason had eased up and had only the head of his cock in Tess when Stacy moved to the opposite side and pulled her left leg out just as far. She attached a strap around that knee also. Jason placed his hands on the back of Tess's shoulders and began to push his cock into her. Tess's back was arched at a severe angle and her ass had rose high in the air to allow her legs to spread so wide.

His next thrust sent ten inches of cock into Tess and she cried out in pleasure. Jason pulled out and sent the big dick into her again and Tess grunted and moaned and pleaded for more and her ass was fucking back against Jason. As Jason started a steady fucking of the girl from behind, Tess shook her head and then shoved her face into the mattress as another orgasm tore through her. Her cunt was oozing fluid and it was dripping off of Jason's balls.

Jason's nut sack slapped against Tess's mound with each thrust and she was about to pass out when Jason whispered. "Here comes your second course baby." Tess knew what to expect and she raised up even higher allowing Jason to push into her as deep as possible and when he stiffened she felt her next orgasm rush through her body to meet the black seed being sprayed into her womb.

Tess never knew exactly when Jason pulled free of her. It could not have been that long. Jason was kissing her cheek and telling her what a fantastic fuck she was and there was a new sensation. "Oh god'" she thought. Stacy was back between her legs licking her clean of Jason's sperm. Her ass began to spontaneously rock on Stacy's mouth.

The thought of being filled with a black man's seed and his own wife licking her clean was so erotic she could hardly control herself. Stacy's lips finally pulled away from Tess's pussy leaving her with her head spinning. But then Stacy's soft fingers spread her ass cheeks and her tongue made its first stroke over her anus. Tess laid her head on the bed, and began to rock her ass on Stacy's mouth. It felt so good.

Stacy worked at her for a good while and Tess had closed her eyes and drifted off into orgasm heaven. When she felt Stacey slide a finger into her anus she raise her head. A hand patted her head and mussed her hair. "Relax." Stacey said. "It's alright, I promise." Stacy pulled the finger free and in just a bit it returned and it slid into Tess so easily. Stacey was lubing her anus.

"I can't." Tess said and tried to turn. That was when she remembered she was still strapped down. "We need to stop." Tess said. A hand ran over her back and a deep voice spoke, Jason's said. "Just give it a chance. You can stop whenever you want but just try first. He brought his mouth to Tess's ear. "Haven't you been pleasured so far?"

Tess nodded. She felt the finger withdraw and then it felt like two were being pushed into her. Stacy increased her speed and she was working the entire length of the fingers into Tess's ass. Tess lay still and felt that inner urge building deep inside of her. Stacey slid off of the bed when Jason moved up behind her.

He eased up behind Tess and laid his long rigid cock onto her back. His balls resting in her ass crack. When he began to slowly pull it back Tess tensed and Jason whispered. "Relax. You will have to relax."

Stacy knelt beside Tess's head again and began kissing her. She pushed her tongue into Tess's mouth and they kissed and Jason eased back big cock back until the head dipped down and rested at her anus. Tess grunted as Jason pressed against her ass and she involuntarily tried to move forward. 'Take my husband's cock." Stacy said. "Let him have you one more time." Stacy kissed Tess softly. "Take his cock." She ran her tongue around Tess's lips. "Will you take him again?" She whispered.

"I'll try." Tess said. Stacy kissed her again and Tess was getting very aroused once more.

"Don't try." Stacy urged. "Let him fuck you." Stacey asked.

Tess nodded.

"He needs to finish this way with a new lover. Stacy said. "It's what makes him really happy." She kissed Tess and Tess was panting and trying to lick at Stacy's mouth. "Will you make Jason happy for me?"

Tess nodded. Stacy looked up at Jason. "Tess wants to make you happy baby." Stacy held out a tube of K-Y and squeezed some onto her fingers and spread it along Jason's cock Stacy grasped the thick cock and pointed to at Tess's ass and tugged. Jason leaned into Tess and the big head began to spread the tight anus. Tess whimpered imagining what was to come.

"Go slow baby." Stacy asked. Jason put one hand on Tess's back and held his cock with the other and rocked his hips into Tess and the big head pushed through her tight ring and Tess wept and shook her head.

"I can't." Tess said."

Stacey returned to kissing Tess and when she pushed her tongue into Tess's mouth, Tess began sucking on it. Jason pushed harder and three inches of dick eased into Tess and she began to cry. Jason held still for a few seconds but Tess still wept softly. Finally Jason patted Tess on the ass. "It's alright baby, we tried. Lets stop." Jason started to pull back and

Tess started shaking her head. She was crying. "I want to please you." She said. "Please."

"Are you sure?" Jason asked.

"Oh baby, she's sure. Listen to her. She wants to have you this way. Don't you baby?" Stacy said.

"Oh God yes." Tess whimpered.

Stacy patted Tess's ass cheek. "Fuck out new girl." Jason.

Jason pushed back into Tess stopping when she has taken four inches and then pulling back. Tess held quiet except for the soft sniffles. He pushed again and Tess's tight ass started to yield as five inches disappeared into her. Jason had never felt an ass so tight and he was growing more aroused with every thrust. He pulled back and shoved hard and Tess's head snapped back as seven inches of thick black cock invaded her ass.

Stacy held Tess's head as Jason began a slow in and out, holding at the seven inches for now. Tess was relaxing as Jason took up his steady pace. His slow fucking was working on him and he wanted to feel his cock bury itself in this beauty lying beneath him before he blew his pipes.

Stacy smiled at her husband enjoying this sweet new friend they had made tonight. Stacy squeezed out another large gob of K-Y onto her fingers and she smeared to along his yet unused shaft. She ran her fingers through Tess's hair. "Fuck our girl, Jason."

"You want to take all of his wonderful cock don't you sweetie?" Stacy asked Tess.

"Tess nodded. "Take her baby." Stacy said. "Fuck her ass until she cums for you."

"You want to cum don't you sweetie?" Tess groaned as Jason increased his tempo.

Stacy saw movement from Tess's ass. It was rising just a bit with each thrust from Jason. "Oh yea, that's my girl. Take that beautiful brown dick." Stacy leaned in the Tess's ear. "Tell him you want it all. You have to feel how wonderful it is."

Stacy kissed Tess and whispered. "Ask for it." She said

Jason fucked Tess and was pushing just a bit harder with every stroke and he was giving her maybe seven and a half inches and he was stroking her faster now.

"Oh God." Tess said. "Fuck me, please."

Cum for him." Stacy whispered.

"Yes, Jesus Christ." Tess said. I am." Jason pulled back and slammed into Tess and sank nine inched into her and Tess's body shuddered and she arched her back even more. "Yes, yes, yes."

Jason pulled back once more and lunged. When he stopped, his balls were bouncing against Tess's pussy and his cock was embedded into her bowels. Tess began to shake as an indescribable climax hit her. Jason began using her ass with long deep strokes and Tess's ass finally yielded to him completely. He fucked her and she came in a continuous stream. When Jason's climax reached him. He continued his fucking and shot stream after stream of seed into her with every thrust.

When the two finally collapsed, Jason lay on Tess's back for a long time. Eventually Stacy patted Jason on the shoulder and when he looked up she motioned for him to roll off of Tess. Jason rose up extracting his now limp cock from Tess's ass, which brought her back to the present. With Jason out of the way Tess tugged at her straps. "Do I have to stay like this all night?" She asked.

Stacy knelt behind her and ran her hands up Tess's back and over her ass cheeks. "Just a little while longer sweetie. I have one more task to do." Stacy lowered her lips to Tess's ass and began kissing her soft cheeks and licking along her crack.

When Stacy spread her ass cheeks apart Tess moaned. "Oh my God your not."

Stacy giggled. "Oh my god I am." And she extended her tongue and swiped it over her anus. Jason's sperm was already oozing out of her and Stacy lapped it up and then kissed around Tess's little round butt until a bit more appeared and she went after that. Her tongue stayed at it for a good fifteen minutes until Jason returned from the shower and began to untie the girl. When Tess was freed, Stacy released her ass and got up to join her husband.

It took another few minutes for Tess to get off of the bed and start gathering clothes. Jason and Stacy were still nude and Tess could still not take her eyes off of his cock. "It is magnificent isn't it?" Stacy said. Tess was picking up her panties and when she looked at the two of them. Stacy had one hand wrapped around his cock and was holding out the other for Tess to join her. Tess moved close to Stacy and Stacy put a hand behind Tess's head and pulled her in until their lips met.

"We'll have to plan another visit." Stacy said. "Jason should have let you finish sucking him earlier tonight. But he's selfish that way."

Jason nudged her playfully. "Am not." He said.

Stacy smiled. "He really is. But I promise you, sucking him off until he cums in your mouth is heaven." Stacy ran her fingers up Tess's arm then giggled and looked down. "You fucking perv." Stacy said to Jason. "How can you be getting hard again?"

Tess looked down and sure enough Jason was sporting yet another stiffening tool. Stacy smiled at Tess and then ran her hand down between Jason's legs cupping his huge ball sack. "My God, they're packed. Look at these." Stacy lifted Jason's cock to expose his enormous nuts.

Tess could only smile. She thought about the three times he had already came in her tonight. Even so, they did look like they were about to explode once more.

Stacy grinned. "Here's your chance." She said and hefted the big dick, pointing it at Tess.

Tess shrugged. "What the fuck." She said and tossed her arm full of clothes.

"Let's do it on the bed." Jason suggested. "I can lay down."

"Fuck you." Stacy said. "She needs to be on her knees so she is below you. When you start cumming she won't waste as much. " Stacy took Tess's hand and drew her close and kissed her once more. She released the big cock and stepped aside. "On you knees sweetie."

Tess knelt down in front of Jason and lifted his cock to her face. As she leaned in and placed a long loving kiss on the head of it, she thought about taking it deep in her vagina and she shivered. Her lips parted and the fat head slid into her mouth. Slowly she began to bob on the rod. She pushed down forcing it far down her throat until it lodged in her windpipe. Then she slowly pulled back sucking the head and letting her tongue work it's magic.

Jason was rocking to her rhythm as Tess sucked him and she was running her right hand up and down his shaft, jacking him as she sucked. Tess was taking a full seven inches down her throat and Jason was moaning and she could taste his pre-cum on her tongue. Jason took hold of her head and held her still as he began to thrust into her mouth. His body was jerking and has dick was as hard as steel. Tess felt his ass cheeks tighten as the first load of black sperm splashed into her mouth and her tongue quickly gathered it and she swallowed the huge gob of sweet yet salty seed. She started to push onto the cock as a second rope hit the back of her throat. It disappeared almost without swallowing. Jason held her head tight as he shoved his dick deep into her mouth. The head was pressing against the back of her throat as he sent stream after stream of seed into her mouth. Tess just held still and breathed through her nose until Jason was spent.

Stacy was kneeling behind her. "Don't swallow." She said. "Hold it in you mouth, savor it." Stacy was rubbing Tess's back when Jason pulled his dick from her lips. Stacy turned Tess's head toward her and kissed her, shoving her tongue into Tess's mouth searching for her husband's last deposit.

Tess felt her head being pulled forward as Stacy 's laid back. Jason's sperm began to slowing ooze out if Tess's mouth and into Stacy's. Stacy lapped up every drop. When they finished, Stacy took Jason's cock and began licking it clean.

Tess had went to the bath, washed off as best she could, dressed, fixed her hair and was now standing in the bathroom door watching Stacy laying over the edge of the bed and taking Jason's massive rod up her ass. Stacy was spreading her own ass cheeks for him as he slammed his entire length into her. She was taking him with ease and smiling at Tess. "Practice." She said.

Tess nodded, gave her a short wave and left the hotel room. When she walked through the lobby she felt like the young black bellman knew exactly what she had been up to and she smiled at him as she passed out the door. It was late, maybe midnight. Tess looked forward to a quiet weekend at home.