All Comments on 'Cathy Loves It'

by West1919

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: The story continues...

Continues from what, exactly? Nice of you to omit stating that bit of information. Sure, it's easy to figure that out by going to your page, but that's not the point. The point is it is NOT the reader's job to have to figure this out, no matter how trivial a task it is.

Not providing this explicit information pretty much means one of three things. You're an idiot, you don't care, or this is a "Fuck You" to the readers and your own story. So, my rating of 1 if my Fuck You right back at you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jesus anonymous

Don't pop a blood vessel.

Keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This really hot!!! I can't wait for the next chapter...hurry

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
Cathy

Just love this! Keep it cumming. Thanks.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Per introduction, the author is an extremely lucky individual. He is extremely lucky to marry a sexually liberated woman. I believe in mutually consensual incest. The real heroine in this story is the mother. 5 children in 19-20 years of marriage, "Mary would watch from a chair in the bedroom.....The way she saw it, she saved her marriage by suggesting this arrangement....Of coure Harry would love to fuck such a hot young girl compared to her. That;s why she proposed the deal in the first place." I am sure Harry and Cathy realize how much Mary loved them Psychologically, Mary is probably one of the strongest people around. Her self-assurance, ego and id is amazing. I would love to meet her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous