Charitable Spirit-Respecting Elders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

Barely registering on her consciousness at that moment, she heard Mr. Phillip mouth still next to her ear. "That's it. Do it. Come for us, baby. Come for us, you good little whore." A moment later, she did as he commanded... giving herself completely to the pleasure that swept over her body. At first, she tried her best to make sure she didn't let the other man's cock slip from her mouth, but as her orgasm reached a peak, the moans of pleasure turned to squeals of delightful release. She finally threw her head back. Oh, god yes!" she screamed as she gasped for breath. "I'm coming!!!"

----------------------------------------

The fucking started even before her orgasm had subsided. Behind her, Mr. Phillips began trying to push himself inside her. "Spread those legs wider," he ordered her, slapping her ass again to punctuate his demand. "Your pussy is so fucking tight!"

Cheri was still not completely aware of what was happening, but she complied, spreading her knees out to open herself for him. The heat of her orgasm still swept over her as she felt that large cock stretch and then penetrate her pussy. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh god!" she screamed as he first entered her. She reached behind herself, trying to slow him down but Mr. Phillips simply grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back.

Unable to resist anymore, she begged in vain for mercy while at the same time not wanting him to stop. "Please! Oh please, Mr. Phillips! I can't! I can't take it! It's so big!" she cried out as he pushed inside her.

When she felt the hand holding her head pull her hair tighter, she realized that she had forgotten her other duty. Mr. Knox reminded her by pushing her back down onto his cock. "No one told you to stop sucking my cock, did they?" he asked her. She looked up at him, but could only barely shake her head in answer to him. "Then get back to work on it."

Cheri heard how his voice had changed from the kind, friendly, almost fatherly tone that he had used with her earlier. Maybe it was still fatherly, but in a much different way. Now, he spoke to her as if speaking to a girl that had got herself into a whole lot of trouble. It was stern and demanding. Cheri obeyed, bobbing her head up and down. The cock in her mouth silenced her protests, which had never been sincere anyways. She felt Mr. Phillips' hard cock pushing its way inside of her, feeling like it was almost tearing her open. This man was big. It took a little while, but eventually Mr. Phillips was buried all the way. She felt so full, as if he were almost up in her belly. He gave her a minute to adjust to him, then slid his hands onto her hips and wrapped his fingers around her thin waist. Holding her tiny body firmly, he pulled her back onto his cock as he started fucking her... slow and easy at first, but soon it was hard, fast, and deep.

With each thrust, her body rocked forward making her mouth slide down onto his friend's cock. When he pulled back out, she rocked back again and her mouth slid back off. This developed into a steady rhythm which satisfied both men. From the sounds of her little moans, they could tell that getting it from both ends made this little slut happy, too.

The feeling of two grown men having their way with her young body more than doubled the pleasure she felt. When she was with one man, she felt as if she were the one more or less in charge, taking care of his needs. With two, they became the ones in complete control of her. Even if she tried to struggle or stop them at this point, she knew that they would still do with her whatever they wanted. There was no escape. These men owned her.

Cheri struggled against the pleasure that they were bringing to her. She tried to force herself to stop focusing on that pleasure. Instead, she focused on the men. She sucked more feverishly, taking Mr. Knox's cock as if she were starving for it. At the same time, she ground herself hard back into Mr. Phillips as she fucked her from behind. She was determined to distract herself from the pleasure that coursed over her body. She was once again trying to be here for them, not for herself.

------------------------------

The first man to come was Mr. Knox. Cheri could tell he was not going to last much longer by the way he urged her on. "That's it. Oh, yeah. Suck it. Suck it just like that." She obeyed, moving her head up and down faster and faster, her mouth making loud slurping sounds as the drool from her mouth coated his cock. She could feel the bulging head swell even larger and, then, he pulled her down hard onto his cock as he exploded in her mouth. "Aaaaaah!!! OH FUCK!!!" he groaned loudly, pushing his hips off the couch to force himself even deeper into her mouth.

Cheri swallowed all she could, but the stream of hot, sticky liquid was far too much. She pulled free and looked up at Mr. Knox as he quickly stood up and grabbed his cock. Pumping himself, he shot the rest of his load all over her pretty little face. "Yes! Yes! Take it all!" he nearly yelled at her, slapping his cock against her lips. Cheri opened her mouth as he did, trying to catch him. After several tries, she finally succeeded in getting him back in her mouth. She sucked passionately to keep him nice and hard, her blue eyes looking up at him with the look of a girl who was begging for more.

------------------------------------------------

They had decided to bend her over the couch. As they moved her into this new position, Cheri looked at each of them. She wanted to plead her case to them. "I know you called me a slut, but I'm actually a very good girl. My Aunt Jenny and Uncle Mike always told me that I was. Don't you think they were right?" she asked.

Mr. Phillips had moved around to the backside of the couch. He grabbed hold of her by her ponytail and guided her mouth down onto his stiff rod. "Oh, yeah," he groaned approvingly as he felt her warm wetness envelope his cock. "You're right. You're such a good girl." With her in this position, he was also able to reach down and squeeze those nice tits of hers as they hung freely. He felt how she sucked even more eagerly in response to his touch. "Such a good little girl... so well behaved... a nice little fuck toy."

At the same time, Mr. Knox was looking her over from behind. She had her knees on the couch which made her ass stick out very nicely and at just the right height for his hard cock. He saw how she had her knees together and was squeezing her legs tightly closed, no doubt reflecting an old lesson she had learned about how a good girl behaves. The only part of the lesson that she hadn't learned was that she needed at least some scrap of clothing to cover up her shaved little pussy. Instead, she was like a flower trying to attract bees to its nectar. Her pussy lips stood out from between her legs, wet and puffy from the fucking she'd already received. It helped Mr. Knox see exactly where to shove in his hard cock.

As he buried himself into her, and in contrast to the approving words of his friend, Mr. Knox reached down and gave her a nice, hard spank... adding another red mark to the others that decorated her ass. "I don't think your aunt or uncle would approve of this, though, do you? Do you think they would call you a good girl if they saw you taking care of two men at once?" He started sliding in and out of her, her pussy feeling even tighter as she kept her legs squeezed closed. "No, I think they'd say that you were acting like a dirty little whore."

Cheri thought for a moment about her Uncle Mike. Maybe these men were right. "What would he think if he saw me right now?" she thought to herself. "What would he do?" Another slap to her ass helped her focus on what would happen. He would not approve of her behavior. Just like with these other two men, she knew she would be in big trouble with him. In her mind, she saw him pulling off his shirt and pants. If she could take care of two, then she could take care of three. Uncle Mike would also jump at the chance teach her a lesson about what happens to girls that behave like her.

------------------------------------------------

"Get up here," Mr. Phillips commanded her. He had moved around and was now the one sitting on the couch. Obediently, Cheri climbed up until she straddled him. Her thoughts of how to behave properly were now gone completely. She grabbed hold of his hard cock and held it as she slid herself down onto it. Although she had been well fucked now by both men, she still gasped in pleasure as he entered her. She liked the feeling of being filled.

Mr. Phillips wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down against him. Her tits pressed hard against his chest and almost into his face. Cheri felt him tighten his grip, pinning her to him. "Do it. Take her from behind. Take her ass," she heard Mr. Phillips say as he looked over her shoulder. Cheri tensed up for a moment, suddenly realizing that they had put her in a position that left impaled on one cock while her ass was spread open and fully exposed. There would be no way to stop him from entering her there although that thought never came to her anyways. A moment later, she felt Mr. Knox's cock pushing against her asshole.

Sex is best when it is wrong. Sure, romantic sex can be fun and exciting, but nothing compares to the full blown erotic pleasure that comes with doing something that would normally not be allowed. That was why... for all three of them... what came next took them to new heights of pleasure. A young girl should not be getting fucked by a man old enough to be her father, let alone by two. But being made to satisfy both of them with her pussy and ass at the same time... it was beyond everything.

Cheri looked back at Mr. Knox. Her voice was soft and innocent, but contrasted sharply with the brazen words of a girl who wanted it badly. "What are you doing, Mr. Knox? I feel something pushing against me... you're going to stick that in my little asshole, aren't you!" Then, with a struggle to resist the desire that surged through her body, she made a final attempt at proper behavior. "But I shouldn't let you," she said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "I shouldn't let you do this."

Completely ignoring her, Mr. Knox pushed himself inside of her. Cheri's whispered protest was cut off as she gasped loudly. She had been fucked in her ass before. In fact, nearly every man she had been with since starting on her ministry had taken her that way. She knew that it was forbidden by their wives... so they took special pleasure in taking her that way. But, she had never done it while also having a cock filling her pussy. The intense feeling of being completely stretched in both holes at once was mind-blowing. "OH GOD!" she nearly screamed. "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" Her voice rose in pitch as she cried out, changing to a squeal as he drove himself deeper inside of her.

Mr. Knox looked down in amazement as his cock, still coated and glistening with the wet juices from her pussy, slid deep into that tight, round ass. It excited him to see how much he stretched her open and, in a moment of aggressive lust he suddenly pushed hard and rammed himself in deeper. Cheri squealed, a mixed cry of both pleasure and pain. With her senses completely on edge, she felt how much she was stretched by the cock pushed up into her ass and the one deep in her pussy. She spread her legs wider... as wide as she could manage while sandwiched between the two men. A small shiver shook her body.

The men gave her a moment to adjust, holding her still. From the spasms that shook her body, they could tell that this was nearly too much for this young teenage girl to take. At the same time, they also knew that she wasn't going to be given a choice. A girl that had gone as far as her was going to have to go further. Mr. Phillips slid a hand up onto her throat, choking her lightly. Cheri knew what it meant... she was in really big trouble now.

They started slowly at first, but their rhythm soon increased. It didn't take long before she was getting slammed hard in both holes. Behind her, Mr. Knox took her arms and pulled them behind her back, crossing them then holding her firmly at the wrists with one hand. At the same time, with his other hand he reached out and took hold of her hair. She bent her face upward and arched her back as he pulled hard, still feeling the other man's hand on her throat.

A person walking into the room at that moment would not have believed what they were seeing. It would be inconceivable that two grown men, and not only that, but two elders of the church, would be treating a young girl like this. They were not just having sex with her. They were fucking her... choking her, pulling her hair, and treating her like a dirty little whore.

They also wouldn't have believed that a young girl would respond to this the way that Cheri did. This young, almost innocent looking girl was a whole-hearted participant in this act. "Do it. DO IT!" she nearly growled as she was smashed between those two men. The fucking built to an even faster pace, and along with that a stream of filthy language flowed from the girl... urging them on.

For Cheri, this moment had become an out of body experience. She was the one watching what they were doing to her. She was the one seeing herself on top of Mr. Phillips, bouncing up and down as best she could as he rammed himself into her very wet pussy. Behind her, she saw Mr. Knox pulling her hair as if she were a dirty little whore, fucking her ass as he did. She could hear herself urging them both on. "Oh yes! Do it! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

The two men obliged, slamming themselves in as deep as they could. Like two studs hard at work on their craft, they pumped her ass and pussy over and over. The harder they fucked, the more she felt their grips tighten on her. She was being held firmly in just the position that they wanted her to be in... and they were not going to allow her to move until they were done.

"That's it. That's what I want." She heard their voices only in fragments, and her head was spinning so that she no longer could distinguish between which one was talking. She only knew that what they said was helping to drive her to a place she'd never been before. "Fucking slut... tight hole pounded... both of us at the same time... likes getting her ass fucked... such a dirty girl... probably going to come again..."

On these last points, they were especially right. She was a dirty little girl and the feeling of being pumped full by both these men at the same time was about to make her come again for them. She felt her body flush and tingle with electric heat. Her pussy started to spasm which also made her ass muscles clench over and over. Now it was her voice that she heard, ringing out louder than theirs as they pounded her to a tremendous orgasm. But it wasn't words... she could no longer speak. Only cries of passion came from her lips. "OOOOHHH! AAAAHHH! AAAAAHHHHH!!!! OH SHIT!!!!" she screamed. Her mind went white as the strongest orgasm she'd ever felt made every muscle in her body go rigid. This lasted for only a few seconds, though, before she found herself bouncing, squirming and grinding herself against the two cocks buried inside her. The screams turned into moans of complete physical release. Her body bucked, each time triggering another wave of pleasure until it seemed it would never end.

Mr. Phillips couldn't hold back any longer as he felt her pussy clamp down onto his cock. He let go of her throat, grabbing her waist and pulling her down hard onto him as he shot a flood of pent up passion into the depths of her tight pussy. He groaned as he reveled in the feeling of emptying himself into this hot, willing little slut... feeling his balls pulse over and over in an orgasm like he had not experienced in many years.

Likewise, Mr. Knox yelled out loudly as he rammed himself into her ass one last time, having to slam her even harder as her orgasm made her ass tighten up as if in resistance to his cock. He pulled her hair harder and buried himself completely as deep as he could go. He also felt his balls go tight and then the pulsing spasms of release as he spurt a load of pent up passion deep inside her sexy little ass. "Oh yeah! Fuck yes! Take it you little whore!" he yelled, pumping her full.

------------------------------------------------

It took several minutes before they calmed down and several more before they really started to come back to their senses. She felt the men moving, and then Cheri let out one more soft cry. This time, it was a small protest as she felt them slowly pull out of her. She immediately wished that they were back inside.

The men fell into the couch and chairs, sweaty and nearly exhausted. They watched Cheri as she stood up and dressed, talking to each other almost as if she wasn't there. "I guess the rumor was true," Mr. Knox said to his friend. "Aren't you glad we got to the bottom of it?" They both laughed at how this sounded.

"I'm very glad," said Mr. Phillips. "But we'll need to keep a close eye on her, don't you think? Maybe we'll have to warn some of the other men, too. They should also know what kind of girl we are dealing with here."

Cheri slid herself back into her dress. She felt a little embarrassed standing in front of them like that, her dress back on but with her ripped panties hanging uselessly from her fingers it was clear that she had nothing underneath... almost the perfect picture of a well-used slut. It was made worse as she listened to them talk, but not because she didn't like what they were saying. On the contrary, it was embarrassing because she was starting to realize that she was now doing this as much for herself as for the men. She wanted them to do what they did with her. Not only that, she also found herself hoping that they would tell all their friends... and soon...

As she said goodbye and walked towards the door, she was already thinking that maybe there would be even more next time. If there were too many, she imagined how they might even have to take turns... She would be ready for it.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers
12