All Comments on 'Charity Begins At Home'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
COULDNT FINESH IT

what kind of fucking retard do you always write about. why would he not make her cheating public. why would he let her lie to his kids without telling them the truth. then he tells them that they are either on his side or on her side.and when they dont shun their mother (why would they without all the facts) he cuts them out of his life. he doesnt deserve to have a family. if he cant give his children the truth about their parents divorce he cant bitch about them taking his ex side. fucking dumbass.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As usually,

... a well written story with an engaging plot, a redhead and a Mustang. Thanks for the effort. Much appreciated.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. While many of the elements were typical SS06, this was an entirely different approach and perspective. Quite refreshing.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
3 Years?

I do not think too many guys would walk off and keep it a secret. Why? There is no shame for him in having a crazy wife? Especially given the fact that he got rid of her. What is weird is that as with so many stories of this genre, the wife goes from otherwise perfect or at least normal to absolutely depraved and insane. Why? Why not meet a bit closer to reality. Why not make her more human, and thereby make her acts much more terrible and real? I never really feel much pain for your husbands because most of the time the wives are terrible and the husbands wind up with someone better. In reality, I have seen cheating wives wind up with narcissistic losers, and the husbands broken and alone or with some shrew that latched on to them. The break up of a marriage is like a ship wreck. The sharks and the scavengers show up quickly and consume what is left. 5 for your usual happy ending!

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

5 stars for Stangstar. Nice gentle feel good story where good wins out over evil.

Well done.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A HAPPY ENDING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE

that's what makes the world turn. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Don't

Write about crazy women, that is. It's a gigantic turnoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Again we have the people who have to read a story from a writer that they think they need to knock his stories,the self same ones time and time again keep reading and ranting stories that they hate.People these are SS06's stories, he has his way of telling them,if you don't like them find someone's that you do,and quit bitching about him and his stories,it gets old.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Another Classic SS06 Psycho First Wife Story

Stang did a great job explaining the psycho wife's logic / rationalization in this story. I do like a story with a happy ending. Thank you Stang!

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
OK but predictable

Why did he run away?

He says his kids picked their mother's side but he never told them HIS side so they really didn't have a choice. Who was he trying to protect? His ex wife who he says he hated as soon as he discovered her? He was so shook up he couldn't talk about it for 3 years? Gee, what a pansy.

It was pretty predictable that his ex was screwing with someone while doing charity work. Once he FINALLY tells the story it becomes obvious that his ex is as dumb as a rock, as these wives usually are. None of this was surprising.

It's nice that he got such a sweet, sappy ending but his 3 year misery was mostly his own fault. No one would have supported his ex once they knew the truth.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
I think

Sometimes people forget that stories are fiction, for entertainment, and not a "reality show". Well done...very entertaining.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Very Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But

When does he drive his Shelby?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Could have been more subtle

Though I find the declaration that beauty is in the eye of the beholder very relevant.

The big problem is why did not the other women at the shelter find out earlier and shut her down?

Oh well your wives continue with IQ's below 80.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Ok but not up to your usual standard. The wife's actions just felt far to similar to "Carefree Highway" and you are using the hubby telling no one what the fuck happened far to much these days. Not one of this guys kids bothered to ask their dad what happened? Also why did Hope need to ask him what happened when she knew none of the charities refused to have anything to do with the ex-wife, due to her slutting around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely Ridiculous

She pulls a train at a homeless shelter? G

This is too silly for words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're writing is getting smoother. Keep it up. Please

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Yuk! Fuckin' bums? Dirty nasty ones? The bitch'd gag a maggot! Good read, SS6. Good plot as well. Got some good feminine companionship in the end too. No pun intended. Cheers!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story and with the right size...Liked the two women's names...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another ridiculous plot ...

to get rid of the wife. *

RedPillRedPillover 9 years ago
With hope and charity in starring roles

... I knew that faith had to show up sometime. Sure enough, faith came along on page 3.

Reasonably entertaining tale, largely in the StangStar mold. I took the reluctance to tell what happened as initially him being unwilling to destroy Charity's relationship with her kids. But then when it turned around on him, it became more bitterness and stubbornness. So it seems unlikely, but I can sort of buy it, or at least suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yet Another Relentless BTB story from SS06

How many different ways can you write a story about a absolutely crazy wife and a clueless husband. These stories are just ridiculous.

The wife is crazy & cheated, usually in an extreme way.

The husband is the most clueless person on the planet

His righteous anger does not allow him any compromise even with those who had no part in this.

The crazy wife always meets a fitting end for her egregious sin.

The husband meets a new unbelievably hot woman who is all the things his wife was not as far as he knows. Of course his prior judgment was terrible so why will things work out this time?

Your writing skills are not in question here, just your choice of topic.

Is the Literotica BTB fan boy club really composed of anyone whose opinion you value? Who lives in the real world with this outlook?

Try something a little more complex just once. See what you can do.

Please.

Anonymous Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure what the previous anon was smoking but another great story from the master!

Thanks, Stang!

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Where was Faith

You started with Charity then Hope but left out the third Faith?

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Great story

Charity begins at home. But faith and hope will be with you forever more. loved this Have to go back to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Charity's charity...

Full of plot holes, just like a homeless bums clothes.

Time to take the Stang into the shop for a tune up.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Hey Relentless BTB Anondiot

Don't like them? Don't read them...

I did like the fact this guy stood his ground with everyone. I do, however, find it hard to believe Charity was doing that with no knowledge of the shelter's staff (not enough to be bothered by it).

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

I guess a little too much charity being spread around can destroy a marriage. Great tale of a great husband who didn't reveal the nature of the split to his family and took all the lumps alone, leaving it up to the skank, er wife. to tell why, which she never did. It's excellent in the end the cunt was alone and the innocent ex-husband was re-united with his family and a new love.

As far as the naysayers they can all go fuck themselves. You don't like these types of tales, DON'T FUCKING READ THEM!!!

Five Stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
I forgot

Just like looking4it said. I just emphasized a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You seem to be losing your convictions here

Like even you are now starting to find your own stories a little too repetitive. Maybe it's time for you to move on. Maybe write something different. Without a spastic wife who screams and fights to save the dead marriage, and the coward husband who always, always runs and hides, like the closet fag he must be. I mean real men face there issues head on. Don't they? Whatever. That's not my point anyway.

Just saying, that maybe you should try actually writing a story. Not another iteration of your autobiography, but an actual story. With real characters and an actual plot and stuff. Away from the cheating wife shit that you've bored us all to death with, repeatedly.

And your Mustangs. OMG, talk about the fast and the clueless!!! Fuck me dead mate, it's like you're a corporate drone that learned everything he knows about Mustangs from magazines and Youtube. You talk a lot about being an engineer, but that clearly cant be you. I mean you like Apple products too much. Apple = Management. Android = Engineering. As an IT engineer myself, I'm just saying that this is just the way it's been for years. Not even gonna argue it. Just look into any office....

And also dude, really, when are you gonna fucking learn how to use quotation marks? It's not rocket science man. Stop making it so hard to figure out whose talking.

One more thing bro. Terms of endearment like honey (in particular), and sweetie and all the rest, are not actual names, ok? That means, they're not meant to be capitalised. Again, that's really, really basic stuff. Whenever you do this, I keep having to re-read that section to see if I've missed another character or something. Sheesh... it's not THAT hard.

Laterz...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Blah, blah, blah said the trolls

Why don't the trolls do something useful?

Like piss off?

man4manloveman4manloveover 9 years ago
Re: Blah, blah, blah said the trolls

If you don't like the comments section, then don't read them. Idiot.

eightytuneseightytunesover 9 years ago
This Theme Has Been Written Before

I've read about a similar story written where a clueless husband found his wife giving to a needy person. Don't recall all the details, but it brought back memories when I read this story.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Great Thanksgiving Story

Don't care if this has been done before. Liked this rendition a lot. As a volunteer editor particularly enjoyed reading this because it's well written without any notable flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Recycled

It seems all of stang's stories are about incredibly stupid women and their clueless husbands. But this one was really a recycle of Carefree Highway. Wifey #1 is usually getting on in years and becoming fat and slovenly, but hubby only sees her through the eyes of love, which means she is beautiful to him. But for mostly reasons of complete stupidity, Wifey finds time to cheat wholesale, always with the purest of reasons.

The 'hero' suffers humiliation and fits of anger, but ends up with a woman who is way hotter and more intelligent than wifey #1. Wifey #1 always gets her comeuppance.

Generally I avoid stang's stories because of their similarities, one to the next. Took a chance on this one but I won't make that mistake again.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
typical SS06

First two pages brilliant, last two mediocre. I love your prodigal output but idk just doesnt ring the bell

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Thank You very much.

Concise without the 4 or5 pages of cheater crazy actions. Like it very much.

On another note happy to be mistaken about your wife. My you both have many more years together!!

AMerryMan

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Where is faith, asked C Frommn

As a Holiday entry, it was right where you would expect, buried in a phrase, in plain sight. Even though I have to say it seemed a bit cheesy, even for the sentimental among us.

"I had faith that Hope's Charity, began and stayed home"

however, that short statement can be taken so many different ways considering the name of his ex, the volunteer "work" she used to provide, the lowercase on faith, and the uppercase on Charity. Did it mean he hoped Charity, his ex, stayed at her home, leaving them alone? or the Charity provided by Hope was confined to their new home? or that . . .?

lol

well (word) played StangStar06

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Nice

It just like to know if there really are omen like Charity??? Enjoyed the five star read.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
just a bit of a hint from the past

Charity's volunteer work reminds me of another wife's generosity in Carefree Highway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never understand

NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY A WOMAN WOULD DO SUCH A THING. BRAIN DEAD?? ALL THE TIME PUTTING THE BLAME ON HIM WHEN IT WAS ALL HER. WONDER HOW LONG SHE HAD BEEN CHEATING BEFORE SHE STARTED FUCKING HOMELESS BUMS. SICK PUPPY

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Why is he angry?

Why is he angry at his kids? For not visiting? For taking the slut's side? What did he expect? For them to be mind readers? The last time they saw him, he was acting unhinged, and then knocked their mother to the ground, followed by his swift departure. Whenever they called him, he hung up, so what did expect them to think? After all, he refused to tell them the truth! His loneliness was of his own creation. What responsible parent would let a child anywhere near an apparent lunatic, which, from their point of view, he was!

I don't get the theme in a great many stories of the wronged husband refusing to tell his adult children the truth about their parents divorce, thereby making them look like deranged lunatics. It would seem there is a prevailing martyr complex among the the authors.

hmlralhmlralabout 9 years ago
confirmed

I like your stories but you must admit Mustang owners are stupid. Every one of them consort with crazy women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Master Wordsman !

5***** !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
krosis666, you dumb assed moron

most kids don't take sides. Also most kids know what happened depending on who was kicked out. When you grow apart you say so, numb nuts.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
dear anonymous

re: picking sides

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but kids do choose sides. just as neighbours, family members, life long friends, and co-workers do. many times it becomes downright nasty. I know of a couple who had 4 children, mom got custody but the day after their 18th birthdays, one at a time, all 4 found a way to move in with dad. that always triggered another round of shunning, shaming, and anger from the ex wife and all those in her camp of followers. oh yeah, of the husband and wife, it was not the husband who cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with rightbank

Kids do pick sides...I had a buddy who got divorced cause his wife was cheating on him with an old boyfriend..his son sided with the wife...the daughter sided with him..

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
CHARITY....ONE HOBBY

that never starts but never ends. TK U MLJ LV NV

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
I do like the way you "flesh out"

your characters. Some are caricatures but most are really spot on. I guess some of the commenters don't get your humor and I think most of your stories are kind of 'tongue-in-cheek". I like most of your stories and the ones I don't like, I don't like anything about them. But, hey, that's why there's chocolate and vanilla. So, I did like this one. Real people aren't logical when it comes to their emotions so I believed what you said about what was happening. Your story, your world. I mostly like the resolution of your stories. Except for the one where the guy's wife was fucking her family and had a kid he didn't know about, but that's a different thing all together. I hope that you continue to write and that your stories just get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If I say good things here can I watch the game on the TV

WOW! Great story loved the TV! Oh the story is good too! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

xtchrxtchrover 7 years ago
Pure Enjoyment!

Yeah,,,another Stang story. I like them. I do have a problem with this husband. Why didn't he tell his children the reason. He writes them off too quickly. What did he expect from them after the last Thanksgiving dinner where he yelled at his wife and pushed her away. Not knowing any better what did he expect them to do. He went without his children for 3 years (I think) instead of talking to them.

I liked that this guy also lost all love for his wife when he saw her with the bum. Who cares why or how. His love just evaporated...as it should have. I don't think that he is clueless either. He just loved his wife and trusted her.

Thank you Stang for another entertaining and enjoyable story.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

after 3 years hope finaly comes around and asked what was going on after al he did for her yeah i would have told her the story but would also have kicked her out after under the motto of to litle to late

the kids never bother to ask the real story and when then hear it second hand sudenly they are all homely with dad yeah i would also forgive them and allways love my kids but the relation would never be as good as it was 3 focking years of ignoring and sudenly theye are all homely with dad no that just aint realistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charity Begins At Home

Well it seems she was giving him charity sex she got so much at the shelter she had to start with him in the morning. As for as all of a sudden she was loosed when she gave him anal sex Wonder how that happens.? Two fingers and small viberator more like homeless men pounding her pussy and ass. She lied to everyone got banned from the shelter. What was she thinking about besides herself. As far as him leaving and not talking about to his kids maybe he did not want them to know there mother is a slut.

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charity??

When do you give to much where is the stopping point and you say this is affecting me and my family life. You come home to tired to show your spouse the love they deserve plus you are giving your body to people that could have STD'S and possibly bring it home to the person you say you love. Stupid,reckless,idiot, and much more and all it cost her was a loving husband that she said it did not hurt. And yes it's just a story but it could happen and maybe it has.

R M. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Did you drag out the discription of what happened soòoooo long no man talks that much. He just says it. It got way boring.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Just horrid

Mailed this one in.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Borrowed Scenario

From "Carefree Highway" -- and was telegraphed from the get-go. Line 'em up and give 'em some pussy, that will get them motivated and moving! ;-)

I found "Carefree Highway" a much more interesting story, with quirky and fun characters. These felt a bit flat in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Couple of Observations

Stang ole buddy, your capable of telling a great story.

You always start out really good but for some reason you veer off into really crass, trashy diatribes that don't fit the characters you've created nor the context of the story.

Example: Steve is interested in Hope and is being very considerate of her as a beautiful woman and old friend. He is open to discussion and answering some of her questions. Then he launches off into detailed graphic, vulgar descriptions of he and his ex wife's lovemaking. This sort of trashy language would never pass between civil men and women. Trailer park folks maybe, but this was way out of context and character for Steve and Hope. You've done this same thing in other stories.

Oh yeah, and you always clumsily ruin your stories with your fudge packing tendencies. (EWE NASTY). *2

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
IT'S ANOTHER" TAKE THAT BITCH" MOMENT

Brilliant! I loved it! Sad really really sad I volunteer work at a homeless shelter and

"I can honestly say that we don't have a hot woman fucking guys to give them incentive to get a job" damn it! Oh well we would have the lowest unemployment

in the country! MAYBE the Government of Australia will introduce it? We can only hope! Thanks ★★★★★ WOOF

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Charity begins at home and finishes at the homeless shelter.

10K words in a story to set up the pseudo pun. And the few paragraphs after that are pure gold. Very Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nobody. ..

.. and I mean nobody does crazy women with strange habits like SS06.

Always you got more than sleep & drink at homeless shelters. It just took Stanf to flush it out.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
EWWWWWWW

Just Ewwwwwwwww. ( shudders violently ) That description of Charity boinking the homeless guy is an image burned into my brain. Ewwwwwwww!!

Women like that are a couple quarts low on cerebral fluid.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
You do know...

The old saying about that which has been seen... can NOT be unseen? I’m gonna have nightmares about the homeless dude and Charity...

(Shudders) I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Diseases and lice etc

I have worked with homeless besides dirty they also have a lot of disease due to living as they do and especially STDs plus a lot of lice

That picture you present is a lot worse than I want to think about

He is lucky his dick didn't fall off

Most homeless mental alcohol drugs and a lot all three very few make it out due to lack of effort programs are insufficient because they have to have person willing to change homeless to Harvard exceptional case

Of 50 cases I know personally 3 made it to year mark none to 3 year mark

wanderer63wanderer63almost 5 years ago
Political statement?

I like your description of Hope and Charity, one was lean and sexy, the other slightly overweight. Hope was an inspiration, Charity was a whore. It was cute, not accurate, but damn enjoyable. Nice bit of political satire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The problem with the story is...

that Charity is obviously a mental case. Cheating is one thing; mental illness is another. Unfortunately, the story treats Charity as if she was just the typical adulteress just out getting some strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't Suppose It's A Coincidence

That the names were Hope and Charity in a Thanksgiving story? Na, didn't think so.

"Actually that's not going to happen," I said. "He's suffered enough. And he's finally happy with someone else." I guess my happiness must be showing. Lisa didn't react or notice anything but Charity did. "It's you!" she screamed suddenly. "You are not taking my husband, you fucking bitch." "And that's how I lost my best friend," she said." Makes sense to me.

"Dad, no!" yelled Tony. "It's almost halftime. The Lions are actually winning. But they never win the Thanksgiving game. I know they're going to lose. I just want to see how they manage to fuck up this big of a lead."

Come on now, win or lose the Lions bring their lunch with them on Thanksgiving. Goes all the way back to the Black and Blue Division, The Monsters Of The Midway: Alex Karras, Paul Neumof, Lem Barney, et al. Hell, they could lose every other game in the season but turkey day it's war. Megatron smoked their asses all day long, Lions 34 - Bears 17. Glad I didn't read this that day, the picture of Charity bent over getting banged by the homeless guy and thinking about all of the diseases these guys are probably carrying... Didn't read anything about rubbers either. Shit, hope I can get this out of my head soon, Thanksgiving is only four weeks away. The last story I just read had Ann the whore bent over pulling a train with a bunch of ancients from behind, now this. Thanks for the memories Stang, at least our NFL team won and so did Hope. Any other time it might be "Would the woman who left her nine kids behind please come back and pick them up, they're beating the Lions 42 to 10." Signed: BTW

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Another version of Carefree Highway

This seems like a variation of StangStar06's earlier story Carefree Highway. In Highway, the wife was having sex to help geriatrics; here wife is helping homeless.

I didn't find either story believable or interesting the least bit. Highway, however, at least had better writing. This story is just unbelievable conversations. a 2*.

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
kinda a sick story

looks like charity lost her mind and just flaked out - she is mentally ill.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Charity started doing volunteer work

She volunteers 7 days a week at sluts R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why?

to almost kill homeless guy and not the wife? anyway5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
giving until it....grunts!

Thats going to take a lot of testing to even let her near a child again. Strong story, good pace, not too much off subject banter, not too many people. not that im an expert, i do love reading almost anything i can get my hands on though. well done. I was greatful there was no chocolate cake used as lube.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Very good, but troubling.

I liked the story, but starting a new love as you tell the story of your betrayal doesn't really work. I mean, if he is that angry still, as he should be, he'd need to get through the story, spend days and weeks talking with her, and slowly move forward. At least, that would be my expectation. And now I'm going to grab a beer and try to forget that image of the homeless guy banging his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gary is a stupid desperate dickhead

Hope is a fucking SLUT

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I did enjoy the story, had some issues with it but all in all it was decent.

However the bigger laughs come from the idiotic moron Anon below my post

Im sure like many idiots, reading isnt the problem, but comprehension is, that and Im guessing he's another little dicked cuck.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Sucks to be Gary. Apparently he doesn't have a single person that will stick with him when the chips are down. Had to wait for the reality of Charity's loony nature to dawn on all the other clods in this circus. Sure, he contributed to his demise with trying to take the high road, but that's just more reason to feel sorry for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@iameasel......That anon isn't a cuck it's Charity trying to hide an an anon......lmfao

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Charity?

I was starting to follow this story until he started describing in detail everything him and Charity did before that fateful day. Tell me. Why would anybody talk in that manner to a supposed friend that he respected? And describing everything him and his wife did the night before and the morning of the discovery? Also. She said that Charity was reported to the other charities and thereby was unable to serve in any of them anymore. So if she knew that? What was she doing asking him what had happened for him to divorce his wife? What was she doing at their house to start with? And he just happened to know a man that let him see his grandkid? What kind of hospital was this? Another thing, she left him waiting while she went to get a turkey? What was she doing at the daughters house? Why did she have to confront Charity at her daughters house? And what was Charity doing at her daughters house if she had a turkey in the oven baking already? To many shortcuts to stretch a story. A good start made unbelievable just to. What. What was the author trying to accomplish here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, that was nothing. You have done better.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 2 years ago

Great now I want turkey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He ended contact with his kids because they picked their mom in the divorce. How did the kids and Hope know where he lived? Hope’s number is unlisted, who is still answering calls from unlisted number? Also how many diseases did Charity get from sex with the homeless and how many were passed on the Gary?

Giving the kids the big screen because of a tantrum is bad parenting on the part of all of the adults.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

The problem with stories like this is the inarticulate/silent guy who could’ve had his family by simply telling them what happened. The family picked Charity? No, the dumbass stayed silent.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Why would he have stayed silent for so long. Alienating his children and grandchildren??? Makes no sense. He should have filed for divorce using Adultry as the reason. Then it becomes a matter of public record.

He acted like a child with his friends and family. Sulking because they don't know the facts and therefore couldn't support him like he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pacing issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story would have been much better if the MC grew a pair and took pics of the skank wife being fucked by the homeless instead of bashing him!! Since he didn't take pics, he should have grew a pair and spoke out at the time on why he was divorcing the skank wife!! He was a fool for staying quiet for so long

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Hope mentioned that Charity was having some bad health issues. Anyone want to bet she has AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gary finally found his balls and told Hope what the whore Charity was giving for free!! Charity was just a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GARY WAS JUST A STUPID DICK WHO COULDN'T USE HIS IPHONE TO GET HIS FUVKING CHARITY SO THE STUPID DICK ALIENATED HIS KIDS AND GRANDKIDS BECAUSE CUCK COULDN'T TELL THEM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good end but the arrogant slut Charity has not met her comeuppance yet

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

3 stars. I disliked the premise that he alienated his entire family and refused to tell them what happened, and this stupid ass behaviour went on for years.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

What a selfish petulant little boy Gary is. He wasn't missing out on anything as his wife was selflessly getting unfortunates on their feet and able to look after themselves. He never lost anything and had so much to gain. His outdated idea of ownership of another person is a disgusting indictment of the American society. His cowardly attack causing grievous bodily harm on an unfortunate weakened homeless man should have seen him in prison for the rest of his miserable life. Anyone who agrees with his actions should join him

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Hey Kiwihunter, your Timriv is showing, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If God's official wife is Ashera,

And God had children with mortal women (minors!)

Mary and her cousin Elizabeth,

God is okay with polyamory?

Like Abraham, with Wife Sarah and her maid Hagar?

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

It's sort of funny there's a belief that women have the ability to justify any action because it's all about how they feel. Whereas Men unfortunately are stuck with rationality as a fall back it's tough justifying wrong doing when your stuck with the facts🤓

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

@kiwihunter as a fellow Kiwi your an embarrassment to other New Zealanders 🙄 but in your defense it's obvious you fell from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down😂

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

If her sexual "outreach" was so successful how come the homeless guy plowing her still stank of piss and was wearing rags? Shouldn't he be dressing better and cleaner for all the interviews he was going to in order to qualify for the special treat? It's almost like what she said was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the *bleep* is up with Kiwihunter. Her actions were disgusting. Your logic is terribly flawed. Btw if what she did was so noble, then why hide it from family and friends? She took everything from her husband. This has to be the lamest reason for cheating that I have ever read.

newfordnewfordover 1 year ago

Kiwihunter obviously doesn't realise this work is FICTION . I found it quite a decent read, not that I'm an expert on literature, but do enjoy a short fiction story I gave it 5 stars, not to annoy Kiwihunter but i thought it worth it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"And the truth shall set you free"

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous