Charity Begins At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers

She gave out a low moan as I made it to the halfway point. "Oh fuck, it's too big," she said.

"How the ... " I blurted out in surprise.

"Been practicing," she grunted as she continued to push towards me. "Used my finger ... then a small vibrator ... then two fingers," she grunted.

"Why?" I asked in surprise.

"Because you like it," she panted. I was almost up to my balls in her vise tight anal cavity. Both of us were dripping with sweat. I was in ecstasy and surprisingly, Charity wasn't in anywhere near the level of pain she normally felt.

"I love you, Gary," she spat, through clenched teeth. "I want to give you everything."

She pushed her ass against me again and that was all it took. A primal urge took over me. I grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her like I was beating a rented mule. Our bodies slapping against each other like two wild animals was the only audible sound in the house. I was so close to cumming that I could no longer even form conscious thoughts. I reached one arm around her and found her clit. Her body stiffened at the rough treatment of her most sensitive area.

She screamed just as I unloaded a big blast of sperm inside of her colon. For a long time we were both really still. Our obscene slapping sounds had been replaced by the sound of our breaths as our hearts slowed back to normal.

It took me a while. I squeezed her body to me even further. I could feel her heart beating as I wrapped my arms around her, still locked together. She gave a little "ooh," sound as my deflating dick popped out of her ass.

"Luv you too," I moaned, kissing her gently on her neck. At that time, I was closer to her than ever before. I had absolutely no doubt that we loved each other totally. I had just fucked her like a dog taking a bitch, but the feelings we both had we almost as if we had just made the gentlest and most romantic love. I knew she felt the same way because she reached back for my hands and placed one on top of her breasts and held the other tightly in her own hand. There was no need for words.

That wonderful feeling lasted for all of two minutes before the alarm went off shattering it.

"What the hell did you set the alarm for?" I asked.

"I have to be at the shelter by ten," she reminded me. "Come on, get up. You can do me in the shower."

"I think you broke my dick," I gasped. "I'm going to just lie here in our sweat and relive what you just did to me. I'm just going to enjoy the after-glow alone, until I go out for my run. But I'm going to be running really slow. You took all of my energy."

She just laughed at me and wiggled her naked ass as she went into the bathroom.

"I can't believe you're going to get out of a warm bed with a man who loves you, to go and serve soup to other people," I whined. "Stay in bed with me."

"I'm only going to be at the shelter for a couple of hours," she said. "Then we can both recover while we're at Lisa's place. Maybe, I'll give you some more when we get back. I won't have to do anything that will tire me out at the shelter. So we'll have plenty of time to recharge."

I laid there in the bed thinking about how lucky I was and drifted off to sleep. I woke up some time later and vaguely remembered Charity kissing me goodbye before she left. I had slept so heavily that I probably wouldn't have felt or remembered that gentle kiss, if Charity hadn't dropped her glasses as she leaned over to kiss me.

I got up and stretched. I debated the merits of showering before I went out to run. I smelled awful. I smelled like sweat and sex. I was still debating it when I went into the kitchen.

There on the counter were two chocolate cakes. There was only supposed to be one. Charity had baked two cakes. One of which we were taking to Lisa's with us. The other cake, Charity was supposed to have taken to the shelter with her.

It was just another one of those little details that had slipped her mind, reminding me that maybe she was working too hard. But then again, perhaps it was just her memory that was lacking. After all memory is a function of the mind and I had fucked her brains out that morning.

The recent sex had bonded me even more strongly with my wife of many years. At that moment there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. So I quickly jumped into the shower and then dressed.

Even though it was Thanksgiving Day, I decided to drive my Mustang. I was feeling invincible and I needed a car to match that feeling. I had to go into the garage and unhook the car from the battery tender. It took me about fifteen minutes to put the wheels back on it. Then I had to get my jack out and take the car off of the Jack stands. I knew I'd have to do it all over again when I put the car back up, but the weather was nice and it was worth it.

I carefully placed the cake next to me in the passenger seat. Knowing Charity the way I did, I knew she would be pissed if the cake moved around in the cake dish and the sides of it scraped the frosting off.

Because it was a holiday, the roads were fairly empty. I made really good time. I got to the shelter in about ten minutes. When I pulled up, I was hesitant to leave my car in that parking lot, but I figured I would only be there go a few minutes. I imagined that I would walk in, hand Charity the cake, and receive a big kiss for my trouble. Then I would jump back into my awaiting steed and drive back home after saving the day.

I know it sounds corny, but I was still floating on the wings of love. Great sex does that to a guy.

I don't know what I expected, but that wasn't what I got. First off, I was barely able to get into the place. It was packed. There were so many people in the building that most of them were standing. I suppose since life was good for us, I had forgotten that there were a huge number of people with no jobs and no prospects for jobs.

Everywhere I looked in that sea of faces, White, Black, Hispanic, or otherwise, I saw the same depressed and discouraged look. That look of utter hopelessness above anything else would tell most sane people that we are all more alike than we are different.

For me Thanksgiving was just another holiday I took for granted. My biggest problems were deciding what among all of the things my wife and daughter would prepare for the huge dinner I felt like eating, and what to watch on TV while they cooked. These people had a completely different set of problems.

They were more worried about finding a safe place to sleep and whether or not they would eat at all that day. It shamed me to think that my Mustang, in its heated garage, lived better than most of the people in that room. I paid a ridiculous amount of money for a performance based full synthetic oil for my car, when most of these people would live for a more than a month on what I paid for an oil change. It was a sobering moment.

As I wove my way among the people carrying a huge chocolate cake, that just seemed silly when considering the fact that the money spent on ingredients for the cake could have paid for healthy meals for more people than would get a tiny sliver of it. But most of the people there looked at the cake as if it was a gift from the gods.

A woman wearing an apron smiled at me and I pushed my way towards her. I held the cake up to protect it. Not from any of the people there, they seemed to be in really good spirits considering the circumstances. But there were just so many people crammed into the room that I didn't want to smash it trying to work my way over to the woman at the counter.

After a few moments of apologizing and pushing my way towards her, I finally got close enough to her to talk. "Hi," she said. "Did you come to help?"

"Sorry, not this time," I said. "Charity forgot the cake she baked. I brought it over."

"Oh my God," she laughed. "You must be Gary. No wonder she's always in a hurry to get home to you." I reddened a bit at the unexpected praise.

"Charity is upstairs," she smiled. "She has some sort of rewards program for some of our regulars. You know, one of those incentive things. If they do their chores around the building, they get a star. If they go on an interview for a job, they get a star. If they get a job, they get three stars. And at the end of the month they get to pick a prize or something. I'm guessing that the cake you're holding is probably one of the prizes."

"Wow!" I said. "I had no idea."

"Your wife is one of our best motivators," gushed the woman. "She can get the guys to do almost anything."

"She has that same effect on me," I smiled.

"Work your way to that staircase on the left," she said before turning back to the huge salad she was making.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said. She smiled and nodded.

It took me even more time to make my way over to the staircase, with the cake held high to protect it. Among the people packed sardine-like in the building, there were several children. They looked at the cake the way a shark looks at a school of fish.

When I finally got to the staircase, the crowd had thinned out considerably. I guess the further you moved from the food, the fewer people you had to deal with.

As I reached the floor above, I noticed a few men standing outside of a closed door at the end of the hall. They were wearing clothes that while, warm and clean, were not new and clearly didn't match.

I tried to be friendly as I approached them. "Hey guys. Happy Thanksgiving. Do you guys know where Charity is?" I asked.

"She's in there," said one. "But ya gotta wait for your turn."

"Shit!" spat another. "He bought her a fucking cake. He'll get it for sure."

I smiled thinking that they didn't realize that the cake I was bringing was the prize that Charity was going to give to all of them. I also wondered what Charity would have done when she realized that she had forgotten the cake. Knowing her she would have called me and asked me to bring it anyway. So all I was doing was saving time.

I opened the door and my world as I knew it ended."

I stopped talking and Hope looked at me.

"Gary, are you Okay?" she asked. There was nothing but concern in her voice.

While we were talking she had been slowly moving even closer to me. She moved away for a second to grab my beer.

"Take a sip of this," she said, holding the cold Dos Equis bottle against my mouth.

"Gary James Case, I have never seen you this upset. It was almost as if you were going to cry," she said.

"Hope, I can't talk about this," I managed to choke out. "Maybe you should just leave."

"Gary we don't have to talk about anything you don't want to talk about," she said. "That isn't why I'm here. I just asked you about the divorce because ..."

She just stopped talking and sighed.

"Because ...?" I urged.

"Gary, I loved John and our son with all of my heart. When that plane went down, I felt as if I had died with them. I felt lost. I felt a sadness that I never thought I could recover from. But the one thing I never felt ... was alone. The reason I never felt that way, Gary, was because you were always there. You were everything. You were a shoulder to cry on. You were there to handle the details of the funeral and a thousand other little things that I just couldn't focus on. Gary you even paid my bills until the insurance company got off of their ass and sent me a check.

When I started to be able to function again, you still never let up. Instead of allowing me to become just another lost and lonely woman, I became the aunt to your kids and a member of your family. Gary, you NEVER let me feel like I was alone. But that is what we've all done to you. I'm so sorry for that.

Gary, six years is a long time. And when my heart had healed enough to consider letting someone into it, I cried. It was like fate had picked me for its cosmic whipping girl. First it took my husband and my son. Then when I had healed enough to find love again, the only man I'm attracted to was married to my best friend. So for a couple of years I just hid the way I felt about you. Then after the divorce, I knew I had to give both you and Charity time to heal from all of this too."

I was shocked by her words. Hearing that Hope wanted me just didn't seem possible.

"The problem was, as usual, my friendship with Charity, Gary," she said. "I knew that if anything started with us, Charity would be devastated. She's already subject to bouts of depression. She always tells me and your kids that she is willing to take you back, but you won't even talk to her. Her latest thing is that you don't need to apologize to her at all. She just wants you back. Tomorrow, your daughter, Lisa, is going to invite you to dinner at her house.

The plan is for her to tell you that Charity isn't going to be there. She really thinks that if she can get the two of you together for a talk, you can work all of this out. It's been three years since the divorce, Gary. You have a granddaughter that you've never seen ..."

"I was at the hospital the day she was born and I saw her every day until they took her home," I said. "You guys seem to forget that Noah Wylie, besides being our family doctor, is another guy I grew up with. Of course he'd make arrangements for me to see my granddaughter."

She just smiled at me.

"So you came to warn me that my own daughter is going to try to trick me into going to a Thanksgiving dinner with her mother?" I asked. "Are you expecting me to go?"

"Only if you want to," she said. "I just wanted you to have all of the facts."

She moved back against me and this time openly wrapped her arms around me. "What if I just don't want to go at all?" I asked.

"Then I guess I should go out and buy a turkey," she said. "And we'll just have dinner here."

"What do you mean, we?" I asked.

"Now that we both know we're interested in each other, it's going to be pretty hard for you to get rid of me," she smirked. "I saw the way you were looking at me in my workout gear. You were looking at me the way you said those kids were looking at Charity's cake." I stiffened as she said it.

"Sorry, Honey," she said. "I didn't mean to bring all of that back up." She leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. Then she kissed me again closer to my mouth. And then our lips locked together in a symphony of passion, desire, and longing. It was something that was way over-due.

She leaned back on the sofa dragging me with her. She spread her legs and wrapped them around me.

"Wait, Hope," I said. "Before we start something that might change everything, you should know what happened."

She put her fingers over my lips. "Honey, I already know. Or at least I was able to piece it all together. From what Charity told me and what the kids told me and now from what you told me I think I have it all figured out. It's pretty much what Lisa and I thought. But from what you told me today it really filled in your way of thinking about it.

Now that I know how you felt about you and Charity, I understand why you did what you did. Although I still don't know why you wouldn't give her the chance to just quit. I've never thought of you as being a selfish man, Gary. But I can see that you and I are more alike than I ever thought.

I guess, I'm like you. I'm a one man woman and I'll be expecting you to put us first, okay?"

"Hope, what do you think you know?" I asked.

She kissed me again. She rolled us over until we were spooned against each other in front of the fire. As she spoke she started grinding her ass into my abdomen.

"As everyone has always known, you and Charity were very much in love with each other," she began. "You had been together for a long time, but you still had that spark. On the last day that you two were together it all went wrong. Gary the way you described your sex with Charity was the key. It was something you loved and it turned you on and made your love for her more real and more physical. Charity loved you just as much, but she saw your sex life differently.

To her, giving you sex, was something she did just to keep things between you running well. I think she saw it as just another wifely duty, like cooking or cleaning. In your mind sex was a way for the two of you to bind your souls. In her mind it was another trait of good wives.

To Charity the husband was a provider, a protector, and a partner. You have a great career. You kept her and your children safe. And you kept her happy. So she had to do her part. She got really good at cooking and cleaning and fucking. But over time the two of you did grow apart a little bit.

Your focus was on your career and of course that car. Her focus had always been on you and the children. With all of the children out of the house, Charity needed a life outside of the house of her own. That was when she started volunteering.

Charity threw herself into her volunteer work totally. I think all of us noticed that she had begun to let little things slip. When you told her about how she was too tired for sex, sometimes. She started screwing you before she went to do her volunteer work.

It all came to a head that Thanksgiving. You were floating around on a cloud that morning. After a bout of really good sex, your love for her was refocused. Then you went over to the homeless shelter and noticed how important her Charity work was to her and how she moved her schedule around to allow for it . You suddenly realized that she was having sex with you before she went there, not to make sure that the two of you had sex, but just to get it out of the way so she could do the volunteer stuff.

You had poured out your heart and soul to her and discovered that it really didn't matter to her. So in a fit of jealousy and pain, you caused a scene at the homeless shelter and left her there.

You went to Lisa's house, as scheduled, and spent Thanksgiving with your kids. You tried to hold it in, but they could tell something was wrong, Gary. You and Charity never went anywhere without each other.

And then when she showed up a few hours later, after going home to try to find you, they saw how angry you were at her. You left and you wouldn't let anyone talk to you or calm you down. You told her not to come home. Everyone figured that you just needed time to calm down.

A few days later you filed for divorce. And since everyone had only heard Charity's version of things, they took her side. But honestly Gary, you never showed any emotion. No one knew how you felt. All they saw was their mother crying and getting depressed. You never shed a single God Damned tear. What were we supposed to think? Your unwillingness to let her help people does paint you as being kind of selfish." She turned the corners of that oh so expressive mouth up. I began to wonder if she too could make me cum by smiling at me.

"I hope you've learned your lesson," she said. "I don't volunteer nearly as much as Charity did but sometimes, I'd like to ..."

"Hope, you don't get me at all," I said angrily. "I'm glad you're not a detective, because you aren't very good at figuring out what happened. All of the clues were there before you. But it's like someone gave you a motorcycle kit and you took all of the pieces, threw out the ones you didn't like and made yourself a bicycle."

She rolled over until we were face to face, but didn't move away. Up close, I noticed how un-naturally green her eyes were. Her milky skin had a billion tiny freckles across her cheeks. Our rolling around on the sofa had removed some of her light coating of makeup, revealing them.

The smirk was out of her smile and her face was close enough to me that it seemed like our mouths had magnets on them. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but more than that, I needed to tell her.

"When I opened the door, I didn't find a woman who was deeply involved in volunteer work," I said softly. "I found a married slut who was deeply involved in getting plowed by a homeless guy. Apparently, Charity begins at home and then finishes up at the homeless shelter.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,843 Followers